Book Store-ies 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After that, word got around. And I guess it became obvious to the rest of them when I started asking if anybody had been in and asking about me and then obsessing over the store video. Oh, speaking of which, do you want a copy?"

"Copy of what?"

"The video of what you did to me here in the store? I pulled the surveillance video from all the cameras from that day and edited it into a DVD. You, sir, are a very popular man with this group of admirers."

"I didn't see any cameras."

"They're really well hidden. Makes it too easy to avoid or disable if you know they're there. Wait! You really mean you had no idea there were cameras in here?"

"Yeah, why?"

"What do you do for a living?"

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

"Ha ha. That line is so overused and so old it's not funny."

"It was old when that movie came out, but it wasn't funny then and it isn't funny now."

"Oh."

"Why are you asking about my job?"

"If you really didn't know about the cameras that makes it even more amazing."

"What's that?"

"Do you know that out of the entire time you were in the store that day I couldn't find a single frame of video that I could see your face? I tried so hard to find one so I could print it and post it next to all the registers and couldn't find a one. So what do you say?"

"Say to what?"

"To us being friends with benefits? Except we'll be the only ones getting any benefits. Think of yourself as a coach or a teacher... Ooooooohhhh. That gave me an idea of something I'd like you to 'force' me to do sometime if you ever run out of ideas." I could hear the air quotes in there even though she didn't make the gesture.

"You stop in here, any time of any day and one of us will be waiting and ready to play, either here or at the barn. We've already decided on our safe words and phone calls before and after to make sure we're all OK, though we expect we'll always be MUCH better than just 'OK' with you around. No commitments, no jealousies.

"Just you giving us what we need every once in a while.

"But fair warning. You might wind up with more than one of us at a time. So you'd better be ready to coach your 'A' game any time you come in. By the way, we're going to get dressed now and we're going out to eat together. Our treat. And any time you come through here, you don't need a motel. You'll be staying with Mom and me.

"Don't look at me like that! The guest room. Didn't you hear what we promised a few minutes ago. Now, do we have a deal?"

"We have a deal."

12