Booth Chronicles: Story of Desire

Story Info
You visit Desire again.
2.1k words
20.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slide a dollar in, getting excited. You unzip your pants and pull them down, sitting back down on the stool. You slide another dollar in the machine, your heart starts pumping. The last time you saw her, she was amazing.

It had been your birthday and a friend had gotten you into the bar as a present. She danced on the floor, shaking her ass in a school girls outfit, shaking her ass in your face and giving you a private show in the booth when finding out it was your birthday. You only knew her by Desire and the desire to see her again had been growing.

When her private show had been done, you saw her in the bar a few minutes later. She smiled at you and pressed her body against yours, whispering to come in again anytime. She kissed your cheek and left.

You had come back every Friday that you could since then, but she was never working. Tonight, was going to be your lucky night. You asked the bartender to help you out, slipping her a $100 bill and asking for Desire.

She smiled and said, "I'll get her for you, go to the booths, she'll be there soon." A few minutes later, a bouncer had told you to go to booth number 4 after frisking you, making sure you had no bombs or weapons, since 9/11 nothing had been the same anywhere.

Entering the booth and closing the door, your anticipation grew.

Now, you were ready. Dollars in the machine, letting her know to start. $5 would get you five minutes, after that, it was up to her to continue or to let you go. You could put money in a slot that would go to her through a little door on her side, "Tips" was in bright red letters above the opening.

You planed on tipping her good tonight, and even brought a slip of paper with your name and number on it, hoping she'd keep it and give you a call.

You hear a door close, and foot steps, close by. The lights slowly flickered on. She stood there. Desire! She was right there. In front of you. With a robe on, a nice long white fuzzy robe. "Nick, is that you.....are you wanting my services again?" Her voice so was so amazing. Her long blond hair was pulled up tightly into a bun with a pencil sticking out of the side. "You ready for another fantasy come true?"

"Ohhh yes...." you whisper.

Music starts, its sexy and sounds like from a porn movie. She turns around, her back to you. You see her pull open her robe and slide it off, shes in a black tight dress suit, a short tight skirt that is right above her knees. Black high heels with thigh high stockings.

She turns around, and you see her tits pressed together in the jacket to the suit, it's tailored to fit tightly, two buttons are all that helps to keep her breasts covered. She dances around to the music, playing with a chair in the middle of her side of the booth.

She sits on the chair, and arches her back, opening her legs to you. Her thigh high stockings tight around her lovely legs. You catch a glimpse up her skirt and are sure she isn't wearing any panties.

She throws her head back up and leans toward the glass, "You ready for your meeting, sir?"

Mmmmmmmmm, she's my own little secretary! You smile and start to jerk off your cock. Sliding your hand up and down your shaft. You see the machines timer slowly ticking away. You hope she'll let you stay, you are prepared to pay her as much as she wants.

She sits back on the chair, and leans back throwing her head around in a circle, then looking at you, winking, her hands travel up her body, over her bust, and up her neck, to her hair, pulling out the pencil, letting her lovely blond hair fall around her shoulders. She throws her head around, letting her hair whip around, and she looks at you, opening up her legs and sliding down a little, opening up her legs. You try to glance up her skirt but she slides back up, placing her hands on her knees, they are closed.

She smiles, and then stands up, walking around the chair, her finger tracing the back of it, she comes around to the front and pulls her fingers around the jacket to her outfit, unbuttoning it....

Your breath is taken away at her beauty, but she isn't even naked yet!

She opens the jacket quick, letting the last button fly off. Her breasts plop out, slightly bouncing from the sudden freedom from her tight bindings just a second before. She slides off the jacket, and places it on the back of the chair, turning around and griping the chair, her ass towards the glass, towards you.

She looks back and smiles as she bends down at the knee, squatting to the floor in her tight skirt. She stands, and walks around the chair again, slowly unzipping her skirt. When in front of the chair, she lets the skirt fall to the floor. She steps out of the skirt and leaves it there, standing in nothing but her thigh high stockings and a pair of black high heels.

Her lovely mound obviously waxed clean, she turns around, showing her great ass! She bends down again, like before, this time, opening up her legs as she bends down, open to the chair, her hands on the back of it keeping her steady. You jerk harder on your cock, feeling it start to grow in your hands, bigger than it has ever been before. You marvel at her lovely, amazing body. You moan for her to keep going.........

Buzz!! You hear the timer. The lights grow dim on her side of the glass.

You grab your pants and pull out your wad of bills, you quickly dispense dollar after dollar into the machine. The lights come back on. She smiles. The music is still going, and she's still naked.

She sits on the chair, and holds the pencil to her face. She traces it down her chest, over her lovely tits. She lets it slide across her nipples, making them grow in arousal. She moans and arches her back, thrusting her head back as she takes her other hand and traces it down her chest, pinching her nipples.

Your body reacts, you close your eyes, you don't know why. Your hands grip your cock and slowly slide up and down. Imagining her skin on yours, your cock rubbing against her skin, traveling all over her body. You hear the pencil drop to the floor, and you open your eyes.

She is pinching her nipples hard with one hand, and the other, rubbing across her sex. You moan and your eyes open wide. She sees you are watching and smiles. Pulling her finger from her pussy up to her mouth and licking it. You see her shiny tongue slide across her finger, getting it nice and wet. She trails it back down to her waiting pussy.

You watch as it crosses over her clit again and again, making it grow. Her clit ring shins at you, you want to take it into your mouth and do lovely things to it. Your cock twitches and you slow down, lowering your hands to your sides.

She sees this, and smiles again. Slowly inserting her finger into her tight pussy lips. You can tell she starts to finger her pussy by her face, it contorts and then relaxes as her finger slides in and out of her lovely pussy. She opens her legs wide and you watch as her finger disappears into her glowing pussy and then slides back out, juices clinging to her finger. Her knuckles get wet, and she moans.

You can't take it. You lean forward, touching the glass with one hand and jerking off with the other. Moaning, you jerk off harder, your hand gripping your cock tightly, feeling it throb in your hand.

"Ohhh yes..." you hear her moan. "Yes, ohh yes sir! Jerk off your cock for me...mmmmm!!!"

You want to bust threw the glass and fuck her crazily. Feel your cock deep in her pussy and perhaps explore her fully toned ass.....maybe she has never had a cock there before and yours could be the first to experience it. Feel it tight around your shaft and you'd make her cum by strumming your fingers against her clit, maybe even thrust in and out of her pussy with your hand or a dildo.

You hear her moans quicken and you are brought back to the booth. She is on her knees, bent over the chair. Her legs shake as she starts to cum.

"Ohh baby...." you whisper to her. Hoping she can hear, you say, "Cum in front of me, I want to watch your juices flow..."

She turns to you and winks. She gets off the chair and with her finger still inside her pussy, she steps up the glass, and crouches down. Her legs open, and almost spread against the glass, she leans back with one hand on the chair to steady herself. Her other hand goes behind her. You think she is about to finger her ass, then you see two fingers slide up her slit. She enters her pussy from behind. You can watch her finger her cunt without restricting your view of her pussy and her clit. She fucks her pussy ever so fast.

Her pussy is now getting fucked by two fingers. You see how tight her pussy grips them, and her clit ring slides against her knuckles when she jams her fingers tight into her small hole. She moans, and thrusts harder.

You jerk off wildly, only a sheet of glass separating the two of you. You want to cum on her. Shower her with you flow of jizz. You jerk off harder, and moan that you are about to cum.

You hear the buzz again and as the lights dim, you curse. You reach for your pants but you hear her say, "Don't worry, the next one is on me." You hear the switch and the lights come back on...

She is still crouched down, her pussy to the glass. You watch as it is tight around her two fingers, fucking her pussy. She moans, and bounces slightly on her fingers probing her tiny cunt, her juices dripping down to the cement floor.

You see her breath filling her lungs, pushing her tits out. She falls back a little, and she over corrects herself, falling forward. Her hand on the glass now, you place your hand against hers threw the glass, your other hand making your cock close to exploding.

You wish you could feel her in your arms, but you settle for this.

She moans again, something that sounds like "I'm almost there...." and then you see it; her pussy twitches, you watch as her pussy lips tighten then loosen around her fingers. She pulls them out and places both hands on her tits, putting her head back. She pinches both nipples hard. Her pussy closes up, then slightly opens, then closes again....then you see it! Her pussy squirts! You are flabbergasted by the sight, and quickly cum. Shooting your load off against the glass and floor, thankfully missing your pants, you watch as a steady stream of her juices flow out of her pussy, then shoot out again, hitting the glass almost, then slow down to a drip. You know she didn't just piss in front of you, no way!! She just came! Right in front of you!

You stop jerking off and lean forward, kissing the glass. You shove many bills in her tips slot. Thanking her over and over again. She stands up and sits on the chair.

Her legs are shaking. "Ohhhhh.....Nick....that was amazing....Thank you!" she moans, gathering her self. Here breasts heave up and down as she breaths deeply.

Ohhhh god, you think. I love this woman!

You leave the booth, after pulling up your pants and her side of the booth growing dark. You must have put at least $200 or so into her tip slot. You realize as you leave the club and take your car keys out of your pocket, that you had forgotten to leave your card with your number on it.

"Damn it!" you say going to your car. You smile. "I'll just give it to her next time."

(to be continued.......)

"I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any ideas of how you'd love to see "Desire" dressed up as, please don't hesitate to send them to me. I hope to full fill all of your requests."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kasey's Legs His girlfriend encouraged his crossdressing and more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
I Am Alice A boy gets turned into a girl after a series of 3 games.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becca Takes A Large Deposit Ch.01 A bank employee seduces her co-worker.in Erotic Couplings
A Small Indiscretion Ch. 01 A small indiscretion...and decisions to be taken.in Loving Wives
Segolene's Triangle Ex-lover's friend pays a surprise visit curious consequence.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories