Booth Chronicles: Story of Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
He vists Desire and she brings company.
1.2k words
13.6k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Nick...you want more, don't you?" she asks as the lights turn on.

Once again, I sit in the little booth, with my goddess on the other side of the glass. She sits on a chair connected to a small writing desk on her side of the booth, dressed in her school girls outfit. I had just watched her dance, she moved around the stage with silky steps, and when she saw me there, sitting in the crowd, she smiled at me.

She swung around the pole in the middle of the stage, and looked at me while sliding her fingers over her body. When I went up to the bar after she finished and disappeared off stage, the bartender told me to go to the booths, that my special request had been filled and to go to #8.

Now, after putting in the proper amount into the machine, she looks at me through the glass, smiling. "Did you miss me, Nick?" she asks.

She leans her head back, arching her back, running her fingers down her front, unbuttoning each button to her white blouse, but not taking if off. Her small skirt rides up her thighs, showing her pink thong panties underneath.

"I missed you so much, Desire..." I tell her, unzipping my pants. "Did you miss me?"

She nods her head, and slides her hand into her shirt, her other hand, under her skirt. "Want to play with me and my friend, Lana?"

Her question shocks me, but it's to late to answer. The door behind her opens and a lovely, tall oriental woman walks in. Dressed in the same outfit, she smiles as she comes up behind my lovely Desire. She runs her hands down Desire's front, opening up her shirt for me, revealing her lovely tits.

Lana grabs at Desire's beautiful breasts as she turns to kiss her on the mouth. I have only seen girl-on-girl action in porn, so to see it "live" in front of me is amazing! I watch closer, intently, as her hands slide over Desire's golden flesh, she pinches her red nipples and sucks on her neck.

Lana stands back up and walks to the front of Desire, getting on her knees, bending over towards Desire's pussy, her ass towards me. I can see up her skirt as she bends under the desk, she pulls down Desire's pink panties and tosses them to the side of the small room.

I get harder and begin to stroke as she places her head under Desire's skirt and I watch as she throws her head back, moaning as Lana devours her pussy. I grunt and jerk off fast, moaning as I watch Desire play with her tits for me, locking eyes with me through the glass.

I feel like a prisoner, watching my woman play with herself to keep me sane while locked up, not being able to break through the glass and fuck her in front of everyone. I jerk my cock harder and tell them to show me more. With out asking for more money, the girls both stand up, and begin to undress each other. They take their time as the clothing slips off onto the floor and is tossed into a pile by the door.

Desire lays down on the cold floor, her head by the glass, so close to my cock as I keep jerking off. Lana squats above Desire's mouth, her legs open to me, she leans back and places her hands flat on the floor, on either side of Desire's hips. I watch as Desire sticks her tongue out and licks at Lana's pussy lips. Taking them into her mouth and sucking them, turning them bright red.

I hear Lana's moans echo through their side of the booth, she bucks her hips rapidly as Desire licks fast against her clit. She reaches up and holds Lana's lips apart, her skinny index fingers sliding into her pussy and opening it up for me to see inside. Lana moans loudly as Desire sticks her tongue into her cunt, her juices spilling out, running down Desire's face.

I take my attention off my cock and begin to work on my ball sack. Taking both my nuts into my hand and lightly massaging them, keeping myself from cumming. Desire sees this and winks. She licks across Lana's clit and begins to slide her fingers in and out of Lana's pussy, each finger opposite in thrusts into her.

Lana moans again and tells her, "Ohh god, baby, I'm gonna cum so hard..." She throws her head up and looks me in the eyes as she starts to cum on Desire's lips. She moans into Lana's pussy and covers her slit with her entire mouth. I can't tell what she's doing to Lana, but it has to be good because Lana shakes and screams as she cums onto Desire, her breasts shake up and down as she bounces on her face. She falls over in a heap, shaking uncontrollably on the floor.

I can't take it anymore, I grab at my cock and jerk off wildly. "Lick her pussy now, Lana...Lick her pussy for me.....do me the favor, make her my little slut cum!" I shout my orders to the trembling girl. She lays down where Desire had just been and has her crouch over her like how she had been. Desire leans forward though, towards the glass and smiles at me while her pussy gets licked. I look down and watch her clit get pushed back and forth by the wonderfully beautiful Asian woman's tongue, she moans into her pussy and tells me how great she tastes.

"Ohhh god," I moan to the girls. "I wish I could taste you Desire, taste your juices and let you cum on my lips...."

"I wish I could taste you too..." Desire moans to me. She closes her eyes and thrusts harder onto Lana's tongue that is buried deep in her pussy. "Ohhh god, Nick, I wish you could be the one licking my pussy now....making me feel this fucking good!"

I feel my balls shake and begin to fill up my cock. "Ohh god, Desire, I want to cum with you so bad...."

"Then cum with me...." she whispers. She tilts her head back, moaning and thrusting her body, her tits press against the glass, and then she looks back at me. "Cum with me Nick....."

"Ohh god!" I shout out. Lana bites down on her clit as she fucks her with her fingers, hard and fast with deep thrusts. Desire moans to me, "I'm cumming...!!!"

"Me too!" I yell. My cock jumps in my hand and shoots out my cum in a giant burst against the glass, hitting where her tits are pressed against the cold barrier between us. She moans and her face becomes red, her spasims hitting her body. She trembles and cums on Lana's face and fingers, her pussy squirting onto her face, covering her lips.

My cock responds to my treatment, my quick strokes sending me into a more powerful orgasim, my stream of cum hitting the glass again. Shot after shot hits the glass, coating, making it run down, almost down Desire's body on the other side.

"Ohh god, Nick," she moans to me. "I want you so bad...."

"Ohh, my Desire," I moan back, falling back against the wall behind me, "I need you so bad."

(to be continued....)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
ALL....

the stories i have read have been great, i just got my computer straight where i could vote so here it is...Love it so far and hope you continue. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

Share this Story

Similar Stories

New Roommate Pt. 01 Her roommate admits she has to masturbate five times a day.in Lesbian Sex
Kennywood Picnic Horny wife has park fun with old gang.in Loving Wives
My First Train Fantasy - Fingered A fantasy of being publicly exposed and fingered.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Our First Video Getting him to open up to my fantasies.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
An Escort's Life A new client leads to steamy encounters with a music star.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories