Boots and Birthday Suits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ref made me break the hold because of the hair pull. The ref actually got boos from the crowd. I quickly released her and raised my arms to show a break, but then I grabbed the middle ropes and lowered my shoulder right into her mid section. The sex had weakened her and I figured it a good time to go back to some wrestling.

Doing that made the ref order me to get her out of the corner. I put two more shoulder thrusts into her. With Sarah bent over forward, I put her in a side headlock and led her out of the corner. I walked her by Mike while he shouted obscenities at me. I just smiled. I took pleasure in grinding the headlock a few times as she had done to me.

I took her over to our corner where my angel, Madison, was chomping at the bit to get into the action. I tagged her and while I still held the headlock, Madison put a knee lift into Sarah's gut. With that I pressed Sarah into our corner. Madison and I double-teamed her and both started sucking on Sarah's breasts. Sarah moaned and rolled her head back and forth trying to resist us. I was rubbing her pussy hard now and her hips had started to gyrate.

The ref finally ordered me out of the ring to the apron. From the apron, I turned Sarah's face to me and deep kissed her. Madison dropped to her knees and stuck her mouth right in Sarah's pussy. I didn't see Maddy do it but I sure as hell felt it through Sarah's body!

The ref made me stop kissing Sarah, but let Madison continue to eat out her pussy and she literally and figuratively had Sarah on the ropes. Sarah was sweating and gyrating heavily now. Madison was using her hand to rub Sarah's clit with no mercy.

"Are you cumming?", the ref asked.

"No!" Sarah responded.

Madison's eyes were closed and you could see she had a good rhythm going. Sarah was in big trouble and she knew it.

"Are you cumming?", the ref asked.

"No! No No No! I'm not cu-cu-cumming!" she quivered as she licked her lips fighting her body's urges.

With her still in our corner, I would occasionally sneak a hand in on her nipples trying to get her over the edge.

"You can hold them off! You have to get out of there! C'mon!" Mike yelled from across the ring. He knew we had her dead to rights with nothing he could do about it.

Watching my wife go to town on Sarah's dripping wet pussy made me realize that Madison hadn't "experimented" like she claimed. She had run the whole damn lab. I was so turned on watching her that I had a full hard on.

Madison was relentless and Sarah couldn't hold out much longer. Her body was weak and the moans were louder than ever. And then in it started. "Oooooooooo! Oooooooooooooo! Oh no! Please No! Oooooooooooo!" like a siren.

The ref again asked, "Are you cumming?"

Madison didn't miss a beat and just kept on that pussy!

"No, Oooooooooooo! Ooooooooooo! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! OOOOOOOO! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" and Sarah then blurted out a stream of gibberish and her whole body quivered in the corner!

"That's an orgasm! I'm calling it!", said the ref and he signaled for the bell.

I threw a fist in the air and the cloud applauded louder then when Mike got Maddy to submit. I think they were on our side now. I think Madison got a lot of people in the crowd wet too.

Sarah dropped to her knees in our corner clutching her pussy. Madison lifted Sarah's head up and told her, "Now hang in there. We aren't done having fun with you." There was a collective "Ooooooh!" from the crowd for that one.

Mike by now had come rushing over and shoved Madison away from Sarah. "Get the fuck off of her!", he shouted.

"Hey you fuck!" I yelled as I came in through the ropes. Madison stopped me or they would have had to start the 3rd fall immediately.

"Let him collect his old slut and drag her back to his corner.", she told me loud enough for everyone to hear. That definitely sent a murmur through the crowed.

Mike helped Sarah up and walked her back over to their corner. Maddy and I couldn't believe we won a fall! We hugged and kissed and Maddy made sure Sarah saw it.

We were excited to say the least. We got destroyed in the first fall and thought we were done for, only for us to crush them in the second fall. Mike didn't even get to tag in! Since we won with an orgasm that meant we could win any way in the 3rd fall while they could only win with an orgasm. We definitely were in the driver's seat now!

Everyone could see Sarah and Mike arguing in their corner. They couldn't be happy with what just happened to them at the hands of two rookies.

After some time passed, the ref signaled that the 3rd fall would start soon. This time Madison would start off for us. Mike would be facing off against her. The room was charged with energy from the pace and explosiveness of this match. Two quick falls had it all tied up. I began to worry if we have been entertaining enough for the crowd.

The bell rang for the 3rd fall and Maddy gave me a quick kiss.

"Are you here to wrestle or play kissy face with your boyfriend.", Mike barked.

Madison just gave him a nasty look as she walked out to the center of the ring. They circled a bit and they went to clinch but Mike quickly shot at Madison's legs instead. She wasn't ready for it and down to the mat she went. Mike had her left leg. He wasted no time in putting a boot to into Madison's hamstring. She clutched her leg in pain. Mike put two more stomps into the same leg then he put her in a step over toehold.

Maddy was clearly in pain as he kept working the hold by stretching her leg out and then bend in back over his knee. I yelled support to Madison from the corner. I could see Sarah across the ring enjoying Madison's pain as Madison slapped the canvas.

Mike now laid her leg flat out on the mat and while holder her leg down he drove a knee into her thigh! Madison screamed in pain. He then put his knee across her thigh and grabbed her foot, twisting her lower leg up. It wasn't a submission hold, but it put a lot of torque on Madison's knee. The pain made her sit up off the canvas. She grabbed Mike by the hair desperately trying to get him off her leg. Mike grimaced and yelled, "Hair ref!" The ref was already on it, ordering Madison to let go of Mike's hair. Another twist of her leg by Mike made her let go and drop back to the canvas in pain.

Only a few minutes had gone by and we already were back to the role of rookies. Mike stood up and dragged Madison to the far ropes by her leg. He placed her foot on the bottom rope and I knew what was coming next. Mike straddled her extended leg. Holding onto the top rope, he jumped in the air and dropped his ass down across Madison's leg. She squealed in pain. I had envisioned using such great leg holds on his wife, but instead I was watching him use them to torture mine!

By now Sarah had gone to the ring floor by the same ropes and held Madison's leg so she couldn't pull it away. Sarah screamed, "Get her again!" Mike did just that. Again he dropped his weight on poor Maddy's leg! The ref was telling Sarah to go back to her corner which was meaningless. In a rage I ran around the ring floor as fast as I could and got to Sarah just as Mike was jumping. I shoulder blocked Sarah and she went flying to the floor. All of it timed perfectly so that Madison's leg was out from under Mike and he dropped ass first to the canvas. Not only was he not expecting it, he must have racked himself somehow because he curled up and grabbed his crotch.

I didn't take much notice because I was still focusing my anger on Sarah and she knew it. She tried to slide away from me holding a hand up gesturing for mercy. I smacked her arm away and pulled her to her feet using her hair. In one big motion I bounced her head off the ring apron. Even thought this ring was heavily padded, it still knocked her for a loop. She started stumbling back to her corner. I followed her ready for my next move when I heard "BABY!"

I turned to see that Madison had almost made it to our corner hoping to tag out but Mike barely recovered enough to grab her foot and was trying to keep her from getting there. Either way, I wasn't in our corner to tag her! "Another rookie mistake!" I cursed to myself. I ran back as fast as I could. Madison was trying to get to the corner with everything she had left. Mike was hanging on for dear life. I hopped up onto the apron of our corner and stretched my arm over the rope as far as I could. She was so close. She was kicking at Mike's grip but he wouldn't let go. The crowd was getting loud and actually cheering Madison on, "Angel! Angel! Angel!"

Mike got to 1 knee and went to grab Madison's other leg but she made on final kick back at him. By getting to a knee he had made himself a big target and Madison's boot hit right in his chest. Boom, he went flying back grabbing his chest. He was pissed and as he rolled over backwards he gained his balance and spun around to charge Madison. But Madison had tagged out and instead he found me standing there pissed off!

Mike tried to pull up from his charge and when he did, I ran right through that fuck with a clothesline of my own. I caught him so good that when he landed on his back the momentum made him roll back over onto his stomach! I was pumped. The crowd roared. My charge took me almost all the way to their corner. I then made eye contact with Sarah. She looked scared, so I continued my charge driving my shoulder into her. She went flying off the ring apron and back peddled into the laps of the front row. They tried to catch her. I did see one or two take some liberties with where they caught hold of her.

I couldn't believe it, but now the crowd was chanting, "Hawk! Hawk! Hawk!" I was feeling pretty good, but I had to capitalize on the momentum swinging back our way. Mike had just gotten to all fours and I knew what to do. I licked my hand an smacked him on the ass as hard as I could! Now he was the one with the red handprint across his ass. I know it had to sting because my hand was on fire! He grabbed his ass with both hands and "ran around" on his knees. The crowd started to howl with laughter.

Mike had stopped by the ropes which he thought would get him a breather but I had different plans. His arm was over the second rope. I pushed his head over the rope as well and put my leg over top of his neck and shoulder. As I pushed my weight down on him, it chocked him with the ropes quite nicely. I could hear "Break the hold!" from the ref but I ignored him. I was still pissed about what they did to Madison.

The ref stayed on me, "I said break the hold! 1! 2! 3!"

At three I broke the hold and got in the ref's face, "Now you care about the fucking ropes?! Where the hell were you when they were torturing my wife in the ropes you ass?!!"

When I turned back from screaming at the ref, I could see that Madison took the opportunity to continue the choke on Mike on the ropes. The crowd loved it and it was safe to say the rules had now become no better then guidelines in this match.

Mike was looking pretty bad as he tried to catch his breath. I was still mad and I wanted to punish him for the way he tried to punish Maddy. I grabbed his head and led him to his feet. Still holding his head, I put my other arm between his legs a and scooped him up and body slammed him back to the canvas.

"Hell yeah! That's my man!" Madison yelled while clapping.

I could see that Sarah had made it back to their corner and her face was worried. I looked down and Mike who arched his back off the canvas from the pain.

"Get up you bum.", I said as I used his left arm to lead him to his feet this time. With a good grip on his wrist, I twisted his arm as he had done to Madison. He hissed and went up on his toes. With that, I yanked down on his harm and he groaned as he dropped to his knees.

He slowly got to his feet and I pulled him back to our corner. I reached out and a fully recovered Madison tagged me. As she entered the ring I lifted Mike's arm exposing his whole left side. Madison gladly nailed him with a forearm to the ribs. He didn't drop, but it hurt him and I lost grip as he instinctively pulled his arm in to protect himself.

Madison grabbed the same arm and wound it up again with perfect form. She turned it into a chicken wing hold bending his arm at the elbow behind his back. Now she was right up behind him.

"How does my breast meat feel now?" she asked as he boobs pressed up against his back. She took Mike over to the ropes where she put his arm over the top rope and pulled it back under.

"Ref get her off me!", he shouted. The ref told Madison to break the hold. She kicked the the rope sending a painful shock into Mike's arm. He clutched it in pain.

"You happy now?!", Madison asked the ref.

She turned back to do some more damage to Mike's left arm. As she moved in on it, that bastard Mike poked her in the eyes. That coward didn't even try to hide it and the crowd booed. Mike didn't care as Madison's inability to see gave him the window he needed to get to his corner.

"Watch out!" I yelled as Sarah tagged in and quickly got to Madison while Madison was still struggling to see.

Sarah grabbed Madison and monkey flipped her onto her back. Madison landed with a thud. Madison was able to get to her feet, but Sarah was on her again.

"Remember me bitch?" Sarah said before monkey flipping Madison back across the ring. Madison was slower to get up this time.

Sarah pushed Madison back against the ropes and Irish whipped her across the ring. As Madison bounced off the far ropes and came back, Sarah planted a shoulder block of her own into Madison knocking her to the canvas. Sarah ran back and bounced of the ropes. Just as Madison got to her feet, boom! Sarah floored her again.

Madison was flat on her back and Sarah quickly put her in a head scissors. "Watch for the choke ref!! Watch her!", I yelled from the corner. "There's no choke!" Sarah shot back. The ref checked and the hold was clean.

Madison strained against the pressure Sarah was putting on her. Sarah's big curvy thighs were locked tight around Maddy's head and neck. Madison tried to kick out a couple of times but Sarah's thighs were too much for such a simple escape. Madison bridged up trying to change the leverage but Sarah just smacked her in the gut crashing Madison right back to the mat.

Sarah reached to grope Madison's left breast. She started playing with Madison's nipple, which both aroused her and distracted her from escaping the head scissors hold. Madison's left nipple is very sensitive and I loved to use it during sex to make her squirm.

Sarah was on her side applying the hold but she then rolled forward to a push up position which rolled Madison's head up with her legs and now it really was a choke. I am ashamed to say I just gawked because Sarah's shapely ass was on full display and I was mesmerized. Sarah looked dead at me and smiled as she noticed the rise in my cock.

Madison desperately slapped at Sarah's legs. The ref called it a choke and Sarah went back to her side. Madison was able to roll to her right side during the shift. With her head still stuck in Sarah's legs Madison continued to roll to her knees. She put a knee on where Sarah's feet were crossed and pushed Sarah's knees apart. In this awkward position, Sarah's knees spread quite easily and out popped Madison.

It was an incredible reversal! Not only was her head free but she now put Sarah in an excruciating knee spread hold! Imagine sitting Indian style with someone pushing down on your knees then try to lay flat on your back. Sarah's hip joints had to be on fire. Sarah screamed out in pain as Maddy enjoyed her controlling position. Madison gave another forceful push down on Sarah's knees spreading them almost flat. Sarah screamed again and clutched her inner thighs. Sarah tried to sit up to relieve the pain. Immediately Madison slapped her across the face, which sent her right back down to the canvas clutching her face.

"Ow! You BITCH!" Sarah shouted.

Madison went right back to forcing Sarah's knees apart again and again. You could see the muscles stretching on her inner thighs. She was in agony and Madison barked, "Ask her ref!" wanting to get a submission.

"Do you give?", asked the ref.

"No!", said Sarah.

"Hang in there Baby! You can get out of this!" Mike shouted from their corner.

"You can end the pain. Do you give?" the ref asked again.

"No! Dammit!" Sarah responded whie pounding the canvas as Madison put more pressure on the knee spread hold.

"You're gonna give to me you cunt! You're going to lose to me for a second time!" said Madison.

The crowd was in frenzy. They could sense an upset. I could too. I could also feel that I had a full hard on as this hold was so damn sexy and watching my wife and Sarah battle each other was something I could only dream of.

Madison saw my erection and seemed take energy from it by knowing she was turning me on so much. With it she changed tactics. The knee spread hold meant that Sarah's crotch was spread wide open so Madison decided to stick 2 fingers right in Sarah's pussy while planting her thumb right on the clit!

The new attack made Sarah's sounds change immediately from moans of pain and agony to moans of pleasure and worry! Madison had already made her cum in the last fall and those feelings were still fresh in Sarah's mind. Madison knew it and really started working Sarah's pussy. There was no teasing like I had used. The rawness of it sent Sarah for a loop and the crowd was losing their minds now.

"Yeah baby!", I shouted form our corner, "Make her cum again!"

Madison had moved to Sarah's side which gave her better access to Sarah's pussy which was so wet now, you could actually hear it it as Madison was finger fucking her. Madison sensing victory only got more aggressive. Spreading Sarah's pussy lips for everyone to see, Madison unleashed her tongue on it!

"Nooooooooo! Oh you fucking bitch!", Sarah exclaimed and let out a huge moan and squeezed her own breasts trying to fight the senses of pleasure. My wife was a sexual dynamo right now and Sarah knew she was in trouble. She looked to Mike for help but there was no tag to be had form the middle of the ring and getting to the ropes wouldn't help. She began slapping Madison in the back in a futile attempt to stop her. Madison's head just kept bobbing in rhythm with the "tongue lashing" she was giving Sarah's pussy.

Sarah's moans deepened, "Mmmmm! OOOOOOH! AHHHHH!"

Her breathing became erratic and she actually began to fan herself. She was on the brink of cumming and the ref began to grill her.

"Are you cumming?!"

"No!"

"Are you cumming?!"

"No! No I'm not cumming for this bitch!"

"Are you cumming?!"

"AHHHHH! NO! NO! N.... AHHHHHH! NO! NO!"

The struggle was amazing!

Sarah desperately did not want to lose and all of sudden reached with both hands into Madison's hair and pulled with all she had! Madison screamed in pain and the ref immediately yelled, "Get out of the hair!" It was too late as Sarah got Madison off her. If she hadn't the fight would have been over.

Madison was lying on the mat clutching her head while Sarah lay next to her clutching her pussy. Sarah began to crawl to her corner and Mike was cheering her on to make a tag.

Madison got to her feet and after seeing what Sarah was trying to do, ran over and put a boot in her back. Sarah flopped to her stomach. Madison reached down and pulled sarah's head up by the hair and looked to Mike, "Oh, were you trying to save her?" and slapped Sarah across the face. Sarah was a complete wreck.

Mike was furious, "FUCK YOU! I'm going to fuck you up you little whore!" Madison stood just out of his reach and blew him a kiss. That was too much for Mike and he tried to come into the ring to get his hands on Madison! The ref actually did his job this time and stopped him.