Boots and Whips

Story Info
He must lick her boots for his reward.
2.2k words
4.59
97.6k
27
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He can sense her in the room as he always does when she walks in. He’s on his knees, eyes on the floor. He knows better than to turn around and look at her. He’s not allowed to look at her until she gives him permission.

She stands behind him, watching him. She loves that he has no idea what she’s wearing. And has no idea what to expect. It’s the surprises and the suspense she loves so much. Therein lies part of her power.

She walks up to him until her stomach brushes his shoulders. His back stiffens, but he doesn’t break contact. She leans over until her lips are almost touching his ear, and she whispers, “Hello, my slave. Have you missed me?”

His body sways at the sound of her voice. She could always make him weak with her voice. “I always miss you, Mistress.”

She walks around him so he can see her new boots. She knows how much he loves her feet in boots. She watches his eyes travel from one spiked heel, up the shiny patent leather, to the top of the boot at her thigh. He sways slightly on his knees, and he can’t help but keep looking up her body. Her short leather skirt hints at hidden shadows. And oh god that shirt.

It’s not technically a shirt. More like metal chains and rings draped across her shoulders. He can’t stop staring at her nipples. They’re brown and hard and surrounded by metal. She lets him look because she loves the feel of his eyes on her body. The heat of his eyes and the cold metal against her nipples make them harder. And she can’t resist watching him get hard, even through his pants.

She waits until he is rock hard to slap him. The sound echoes off the walls of her apartment. It makes her wet immediately. “I didn’t say you could look at me, slave.” His eyes return to her feet, but she knows he enjoys looking there too.

“I’m sorry, Mistress. You are just so beautiful I can’t help but admire and worship you.” He always manages to soften her heart with his admiration. However, she still grabs his ear and pulls. Hard. She loves the way he inhales sharply to show how much he loves the pain.

“Take off your clothes, slave.” He immediately starts removing his shirt and she sits on the bed in front of him. She spreads her legs just enough for him to wonder if she’s wearing panties. She studies his body as he strips…the body that gives her so much pleasure.

Once he is naked, she looks at him. He’s so hard and breathing heavily with anticipation. She tears her eyes away from his cock and says, “Now take off my panties, slave. Without touching my skin.” She lifts her hips off the bed to make it easier for him. His hands disappear beneath her skirt and she holds her breath, almost wishing he would touch her skin. But, like a good slave, he pulls them down her legs without touching her at all.

Her panties are black silk with tiny strings on each side. He’s holding them, his thumb unconsciously rubbing across the silk. He can smell her arousal. “Wear them, slave.” He stands slowly and steps into them. As he kneels again, she looks at him. In her panties. He looks delicious. His cock is spilling out the sides. “Do you like the feel of my silk against your body, slave?”

He half-moans and whispers, “Yes, Mistress.” She loves how he loses his voice when he’s so aroused.

“Then lick my boots, slave. Lick them clean.” He picks up her left foot. She automatically places her right foot against his cock, patent leather on silk panties. She pushes firmly and his eyes close for just a second. She loves making his eyes close with pleasure. It makes her feel even more powerful to control his pleasure like that.

He leans down and begins to lick her boots. He starts at the toe and licks up her shin to the top of her boot. His tongue licks her thigh for just a moment. She moans at the feel of his warm breath and hot tongue. He starts again at the toe and licks up the side of her boot. She loves the feeling of his tongue through the leather. But her favorite part is when he licks the soles. It’s a perfect way to worship her feet and the look on his face gives her so much pleasure. As his tongue touches the sole, she pushes her foot harder into his cock. He moans but keeps licking like a good slave.

She suddenly pulls her boot away and presents him with the other foot. “I expect my boots to be equally clean, slave.” As he leans down to begin licking from toe to thigh, she pushes her other foot into his erection to feel how hard he is. She wants to keep pressure on his cock. Her cock.

Once he finishes, he kisses both boots, sighing as he does so. She pulls his head up with her foot under his chin. When he’s looking at her, she smiles and touches his cheek. He does such a good job cleaning her boots.

She pulls his head against her breast so the chains press into his face. He can feel the heat of her breasts and the cold of the metal rings. His arms go around her waist to hold her closer, and she sighs. She’ll never get enough of his worship.

“Get on all fours, slave.” He bends over to obey and she sits on his lower back, facing his ass. She knows he can feel her wetness on his back, and she smiles. Pulling the whip from the table, she drags it lightly across his ass. His muscles tense between her legs. Before the whip starts to tickle him, she snaps it across his ass. It isn’t hard, but he knows that’s only because she doesn’t want to hit him hard. Yet. His cock jumps and he waits for another hit.

Instead, she reclines until she is sprawled across his back. The metal shirt is pressing into his back and he loves it. Her foot rubs across his calf and he moans. She sits up and whips his ass again. Her favorite part is watching the red marks appear. She doesn’t hit him hard enough to make a welt, but a solid red line appears. It makes her wet, which drips onto his back where she’s sitting on him.

She stands up, whips him lightly across the back, and tells him to turn over. When he’s lying on his back, she lies on top of him on her back. His cock is nestled against her ass, with only the silk panties between them. She places the whip in his hands and spreads her legs. “Please me with the whip, slave.” She grinds against his cock and he moans. She’s never made this request before and he can’t wait to start.

He places the handle of the whip between her legs and runs it across her lips lightly. She squirms, knowing he’s enjoying the one opportunity he gets to tease her. He pushes just the tip of the handle into her, and she thrusts her hips forward. But it’s not enough. Her fingernails dig into his thighs until he pushes the handle further into her. Her back arches against him, pushing the chains into his chest.

He begins a slow rhythm of pulling the whip out and pushing it back into her. It is almost too slow, too teasing. Knowing she can tell him to go faster makes her wetter, but she holds back. Something about letting him tease her appeals to her. Being at his mercy, even for a moment, makes her moan. She pushes her ass harder against his cock, feeling the silk slide against her ass. The words “fuck me, slave” are on the tip of her tongue, but he hasn’t earned that privilege yet.

Her slave moans and thrusts his hips toward hers, causing the whip to slide deeper inside her. She reaches past the whip and pinches his inner thigh until he yelps. She chastises him but her words come out breathless. “Slave, you know you cannot seek any pleasure until I’ve already come. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” His velvety voice is right next to her ear and his breath is so hot. He knows all the rules, and knows just how much to disobey them to get punished without disrespecting her. That is what makes him such a perfect slave.

He is still thrusting the whip between her legs, slightly slower since she pinched him. She starts to rub her clit and whispers, “Faster.” He speeds up just barely and she smiles. He is perfect. She pinches her nipple and moans. “Slave, make me come.” He brings his knees up to spread her legs wider and begins to thrust the whip faster.

Then he whispers, “I am completely yours, Mistress. Yours. Yours. Yours.” Hearing his vow of servitude is just too delicious.

Her body tenses and she comes so hard. The first wave hits and she clutches inside around the whip. He pulls it slightly out as she begins pulsing and throbbing, again and again. She cries out, and her body quivers against his. Her head thrashes from side to side, spilling her long hair across his body. His thighs rub against hers to spread her just a little wider and her hips automatically thrust forward. The whip slides deeper inside and she moans as her throbbing begins to ease. He slowly pulls the whip out of her body and wraps his arms around her stomach. Just holding her.

Once she can breathe again, she rolls off him. Taking the whip from his hand, she notices the handle is shining with her come. She forces him to kneel again. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she looks at him. Taking the heel of her boot, she drags her panties down to his knees. Her heel leaves one long red streak down his thigh. His cock is freed and stands out from his body. She can’t help but stare at its beauty. It looks delicious.

She holds the whip out and says, “Clean my whip, slave.” His tongue sneaks out to clean the handle. She loves watching his tongue. She pushes the whip into his mouth and he moans. He can never get enough of her taste even as it fills his mouth. She slides a boot up his inner thigh until it brushes his balls. He’s sucking on the whip and she says, “You are doing such a good job, my slave.”

She pulls her feet up until they are on either side of his cock. She traps his cock between the insteps of her boots and strokes him solidly from base to tip. He stops sucking the whip and moans loudly, head falling back, eyes closed. Her feet squeeze his erection, and she slaps him across the face. “I didn’t tell you that you could stop cleaning my whip, slave.”

He immediately takes the whip in his mouth again and starts sucking the rest of her juices off it. She loosens the grip her feet have on his erection just a little and begins to stroke him again. She can tell from his moaning that he wants to come already. She warns him, “Don’t you dare come until I tell you to, slave.”

He half-whines and half-moans. No doubt he is ready to explode after fucking her with the whip, but he hasn’t shown enough self-control. Her boots slide up and down his shaft and she is mesmerized by the sight. His flesh looks as smooth as her boots, but she knows his skin is much hotter and silkier. But she does not want to touch him. She wants to make him explode from only her boots. She stokes him faster with her boots and his body is shaking. His eyes close in pleasure but he still licks the whip with his tongue. She can see his thighs are twitching and sweat is forming on his forehead. She just laughs. God she loves teasing him. His pre-come is dripping onto her boots and she decides she wants to see more. “Now, my slave. Come now.”

He thrusts his hips forward and moans deeply. His teeth clench on the whip in his mouth and his come squirts across her boots. She loves that moment, where the moan slips past his lips as if he can’t control it for anything in the world. His moan is both anguish and pure, male pleasure. His hands dig into her thighs as more come oozes onto her boots. She slowly milks his cock with her boots to get every last drop. His eyes slowly open, shining with trust and gratitude. Every time she lets him come it’s like the first time he ever had the pleasure. “Thank you, my Mistress.”

Now her black boots have white come all over them. She looks at her boots, and then looks at her slave. “My boots are dirty, slave. Clean them.” And with those words, they start all over again.