Booty Call

Story Info
Jen's booty call goes further than expected.
15.1k words
4.55
153.5k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a follow-on to my "Crutches" story.

*

Intrigued, Jen opened the package that had shown up in her dorm room mail. She didn't recall ordering anything and the return address was too vague to clarify things. Peeling back the wrapping paper, a smile flashed across her face as she blushed, instinctively glancing over her shoulder to ensure she was alone. The package held three pink panties: one modest pair just like the one she had been wearing on the fateful morning when she met Jason, and that he had subsequently kept. A second panty was more of a thong, and the third was positively sinful and completely impractical with frilly touches at the top and a completely sheer lace bottom. The note included was doubtlessly from Jason, though it was signed only "J", with simply the words "a small gift for you". Jen shook her head and stashed them in her drawer. It had been almost a week since her encounter with him, when she had given up her virginity in a most unexpected fashion. The memories still made her shiver and she had been disappointed that he hadn't called. At least her ankle was healed enough to walk on.

Jen stewed about the gift all night and into the next day. As a college senior, like Jason, she knew that there were almost twice as many girls as guys on campus, and Jason was obviously one of the best looking guys. Here, girls had to do the chasing, something she was loath to do. On the other hand, every night her thoughts went back to him and the way he made her feel. By the next evening she resolved to call him. Butterflies filled her stomach as she dialed his number, took a deep breath, and hit send.

"Hello," he answered.

"Hi," she answered, her throat suddenly tight and her voice higher than expected. . "It's Jen." Silence filled the line. "The girl with the crutches."

"Oh, yes, the girl with the pink panties."

Jen's cheeks burned as she grinned at his brazen comment. "Yes, and I wanted to thank you for the gift."

"My pleasure. I hope you wear them well, I hand-picked each one of them."

"Okay, I will," she grinned, twisting her hair in her fingers, her heart racing as the line went silent again.

"Well, I gotta go," he finally said.

"Yeah, sure. Okay."

"Later."

"Um, Jason? Would you like to go out dinner or something with me?" she asked, her heart now pounding in her chest.

"Oh, sorry, no. I have a girlfriend."

"Oh," Jen responded numbly.

"Jennifer, I'm sorry if I misled you, but I hope you understand that I can't date you."

"Yeah, sure, I understand."

"Great. Glad you understand. Anything else?"

"Oh, um, no."

"Alright, later."

"Bye."

Jen stared at her phone and tried to sort out her emotions. She had just been played. He didn't like her; he had just used her for sex. She felt ashamed as she realized that she had been the other woman, her eyes starting to water. Seconds later she almost became physically ill as she thought of his poor girlfriend. She started to pace her dorm room as she tried to come to grips with what had happened, alternating from fury to shame and then disgust. Her roommate, Karen, returned, and inquired what was wrong. Jen just frowned, shook her head and sat on her bed, opening a book and pretending to study. She tried to play calm for Karen, unwilling to let on that her "boyfriend" was really just a guy who fucked her once and didn't want anything more to do with her. A new level of revulsion swept over her as she understood what a pig he was for betraying his girlfriend that way.

A few days passed, and Jen decided to sit on the campus mall and study. It was a positively gorgeous day, with the sun shining and birds chirping. She had come to terms with her behavior, and although she wasn't happy about it, she knew she couldn't change it. Suddenly she was interrupted.

"Hey dollface, how's the ankle?" Jason asked with a smile as he lay down next to her, sitting up on his elbow. Jen glanced at him.

"Fine," she answered in disgust, noting that he was awfully close to her.

"Good," he smiled. "They usually heal pretty quickly."

Jen nodded in response, hoping her silence would clue him in that he was not welcome.

"So are you wearing one of your new panties?" He grinned lasciviously.

"None of your business," she glared, offended that he would think to ask such a thing.

"Well, it may not be my business, but it is a fixation of mine." His eyes drifted deliberately to her crotch. "I can just imagine what that second pair looks like on you."

"You're disgusting," she snapped, strategically placing her book in her lap to obscure his view.

"Why? What's disgusting about appreciating a woman's body?"

"You have a girlfriend," she sneered.

"Yeah, I know. I pick her panties too."

"Well then. Why don't you go ogle her and leave me alone?" Jen spat.

"Yeah, I just might do that," he grinned, finally raising his eyes to her. Jen noted the naughty twinkle in them, seemingly oblivious to her irritation. "But right now I'm fixated on wondering what dollface is wearing."

Jen stared at him, trying to convey her annoyance with her eyes. Jason wasn't cooperating, confidently returning her gaze with an easy grin on his face. His eyes slowly detached from hers and casually wandered down her body, pausing at her breasts for long moments before continuing down below her waist. Jen shook her head and held her book in place, but her pulse still surged when she saw his tongue slowly lick his lips.

"Now see what you did?" he growled, his eyes flashing to seize hers. "Now I have to adjust myself."

Jen puzzled over what he meant, but her eyes followed his as he glanced down. She was unable to tear her eyes away in time, observing him casually reach into his shorts to adjust his member. Jen could feel her cheeks burn as she looked around the mall, wondering if anyone else had noticed his shameless display. All across the campus people were going about their business, oblivious to what had just transpired.

"You're disgusting," she sneered with all the venom she could muster, unwilling to look at him.

"Yeah? Say that to my face."

Jen turned to his sparkling eyes as he grinned at her.

"You're disgu-," is all she got out before her peripheral vision caught his hand squeezing his cock.

Her eyes involuntarily glanced down as she stuttered. Her eyes jerked to his and then she looked away before a smile forced its way onto her face. Jason laughed gently and lightly pushed her bare arm. Jen turned back to him with an annoyed grin, rubbing his touch off her arm.

"You're disgusting," she tried to glare, but his action had knocked her off balance and he seemed to know it.

"You want me."

Jen shook her head. "You have a girlfriend."

"Yep."

"How can you do that to her?"

Jason shrugged casually. "What can I say? I'm a man."

"Real men don't cheat on their girlfriends."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. Besides, for all you know she's watching us right now."

Jen's eyes snapped up and scanned the mall.

"No," Jason chuckled. "She's not watching." He was suddenly serious. "She doesn't know. I'd like to keep it that way."

Jen frowned and looked away for a moment before looking back at him. "I won't tell." She looked away again for a moment and then shook her head. "Why would you do that her?"

"I like to fuck."

"You're a pig."

"I'm a man," he shrugged. "Men like to fuck."

"Girls like to fuck too," she snapped back.

"Yeah, dollface, now we're talking. Your place or mine?"

Jen shook her head in disgust and looked away.

"Hey," Jason grinned, nudging her thigh. "See that guy?" Jason nodded toward a boy walking down the sidewalk. Jen nodded. "He likes to fuck." Jen shook her head and looked away from the boy. "Although, by the looks of it, the only pussy he gets is online." Jen choked back a involuntary snicker.

Their conversation dissolved into silence for a few moments. Finally Jason spoke up again.

"So why don't you have a boyfriend?" Jen shrugged in response, unwilling to meet his inquisitive eyes. "Cause you're every guy's dream girl." Jen's eyes flashed to his as a pit formed in her stomach. "A lady on the street and a freak in the sheets."

Jen looked away and blushed scarlet, but not before she saw the sexual gleam in his eyes. Jason chuckled lightly and slowly rose to his feet.

"Well, dollface, I gotta go. I can't be your man, but you got my number. I might be able to make myself available for...other services." He easily bumped her chin and then her cheek with his knuckle before leaving. Jen allowed herself to stare at his ass as he departed, rubbing his touch off her cheek as she admired the view.

Jason's words haunted her for the rest of the week. I might be available for other services. The thought positively shook her. She was aware of what others called "booty calls", calls placed for the sole purpose of sex. Try as she might, she couldn't banish the thought from her mind. The nights became more difficult; instead of drifting off to a peaceful slumber, her dreams filled with visions of her and Jason. Making matters worse, she felt far too embarrassed to try to masturbate. Her freshman roommate, Karen, always a light sleeper, was only a few short feet away. The dreams tended to come late at night when Karen was around, and Jen always got up well before Karen did. A few attempts at relief in the privacy of the shower felt rushed and weak, spoiled by the absent chatter of other girls and discomfort of leaning against a cold, wet wall. By the afternoon, when she returned to her room and had a few hours alone, her resolve always stiffened and she focused her energies on her studies, convinced she could get through the longing, only to have it return with a vengeance in the night.

Jen took out her phone and brought Jason's number up, staring at if for long minutes before erasing it. The next night she repeated the process, carefully planning what would have to happen. She had shaved her sex for the first time, just in case, the feeling of her exposed skin against her panties causing her to dwell even more on her horniness. She even had taken the embarrassing step of acquiring a few condoms. Shaking her head, she deleted the call again, sleeping fitfully through the night. Finally, the next night, lying on her bed, she gave in. With a furtive glance at Karen's back, confirming she was studying at her desk with ear buds blasting, she dialed Jason.

"Hey dollface," he answered easily.

"Hey," she whispered from her bed, glancing at Karen's back again. Silence filled the line. "I was wondering if you would like to come over."

"For what?" he answered after a pause.

"You know...," she grinned, blushing.

"I want to hear you to say it," he replied, his voice sounding like liquid sin.

Jen stopped, eyes widening in shock at the prospect of having to verbalize her nasty desires. The call was silent for long moments as she wrestled with her inhibitions, her throat suddenly dry. Finally, she gave in.

"To have sex," she whispered, blushing as she glanced at Karen's back.

"Say the whole thing," he demanded.

Jen paused, grinning naughtily. "Want to come over and have sex?" she asked, almost giggling.

"Hmmm," Jason answered in thought. "Sounds tempting. What are you wearing?"

"Um," Jen answered, glancing down, "A tee and shorts."

"Anything else?"

"Well, I have on a bra and panties," she whispered, glancing at Karen again, who seemed blissfully unaware.

"Uh huh," Jason answered, sounding unimpressed. "Well, you're wearing two items too many."

"You can come over and take them off," she purred.

"No. Lose two items and we'll talk about my cock coming over."

Jen jumped as the phone clicked, staring at it in surprise as she realized he had hung up on her. She frowned at his arrogance but tingled at his demand and the promise of the night. She glanced over at Karen again and quickly reached behind herself to undo her bra. She tucked it under her belly and then, as quietly as possible, pulled off her shorts and panties and then put her shorts back on. Jason may have a thing for panties, but she was not going to hang out in panties waiting for him. She took a deep breath and called him back. She could almost feel him grinning as he answered.

"What are you wearing?"

"A tee and shorts," she answered breathlessly, already feeling wet between her legs. As if he read her mind, he asked.

"Are you wet?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Touch yourself."

Jen slid her fingers down her belly and touched her most sensitive bud, causing her pelvis to twitch. Jen let out a little squeak and glanced at Karen's back again in embarrassment.

"Are you wet?" he repeated.

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Well, what do you want to do about it?"

"I want you to come over here."

"What part of me do you want over there?"

"Your cock."

"And what do you want me to do with my cock?"

"Fuck me."

"Say the whole thing, dollface."

Jen glanced guiltily at Karen. "I want you bring your cock over here and fuck me," she whispered.

"Okay," he answered and hung up.

Jen broke into a flushed grin and celebrated for a moment before sliding out of bed. She grabbed her toothbrush and was ready to rush out when she remembered she had taken off her bra. Turning around, she quickly put on her robe and then dashed to the bathroom to freshen up. She flushed in embarrassment at the prospect of asking Karen to leave, but it had to be done. Just after she reached her door, a hand grabbed her ass. Jen screamed as the door opened, startling Karen. Jen turned to confront whoever had attacked her, only to be swallowed up by Jason's arms. Jen was so startled she didn't know what to do.

"You're wearing too much," Jason snarled as he ruthlessly pulled her robe off, her toothbrush falling to the floor.

His hand immediately took firm possession of her ass, lifting her up and practically throwing her back to her bed. Jen squirmed away from his kiss, looking to a shocked Karen. Jason had to have seen her in the room; she was sitting in plain sight.

"Karen, um," she started only to have one of his hands slip under her waistband. Jen squealed in embarrassment and tried to push him off of her. "Stop it," she pleaded, dodging another kiss. "Karen, please, could you..." she started again,trying to motion her out of the room, only this time interrupted by one of his hand sliding up under her shirt. "Stop it!" she protested, slamming her hand down to try and push his away. She had to get Karen out of the room. "Karen, I need..."

"Get off of her!" Karen yelled as she jumped to her feet. Jason continued to attack Jen as she tried to slow him down and tell Karen to leave the room. "Get off of her!" Karen yelled again, this time grabbing a textbook and smacking him with it. "Stop it!" Jason had worked his hand almost up to her breast, and Jen let go of him to try and fend off Karen, who promptly thumped his head with the book. Jason stopped, released her and stood, his eyes furious as they locked on Jen's, ignoring Karen. Karen shifted uneasily, ready to hit him again as Jen pulled her top back into place.

"What the fuck, you call me over for this?" he glared.

"Get out!" Karen yelled as Jen tried to stutter an apology and calm Karen at the same time.

"You obviously don't know how to play this game," he spat. "Stop wasting my time." Jason spun and left the room, slamming the door.

"No, wait!" Jen cried out too late.

"What the hell was that?" Karen asked, shaking and still holding her book. "I'm calling the cops."

"No!"

"He can't just walk in here and attack you!"

Jen started to explain and then buried her head in her hands and fell back on the bed with a groan. "I invited him over."

"Yeah, but not like that, like he was expecting...oh" Karen tailed off as realization dawned on her. "He was coming over for..."

"Yeah. I didn't expect him over so soon, I was trying to get you out so I could..."

"So I ruined your hookup." Karen snorted a laugh as Jen nodded with a dejected giggle. "Sorry, I totally thought some random guy was attacking you. In a bad way."

Jen shook her head with a sigh. "Not your fault. Thanks for coming to my rescue, you're a great friend."

"You want to call him?"

"No, he looked pretty pissed. I'll call him tomorrow." Jen stared at the ceiling in resignation. All the excitement of the night, wasted. Her body was on fire, and there was nothing she could do about it. The way he had attacked her--manhandled her--had aroused her even more. She hoped he would give her another chance. She slept awfully again.

Jen stewed about the events of the evening all day, barely able to concentrate in class. He had entered with such passion, if Karen had just gotten out he would have ripped her clothes off and given her the fucking she craved. She was surprised at how lewd her imagination was becoming, how hot it made her, and how often her mind wandered to think of his cock. She had even come to admit to herself that it was his cock she wanted, and she didn't care about being used for sex or about his girlfriend. She was amazed that after being chaste for so many years, she was now longing for sex like some horny guy. She was also worried that he would shun her after what had happened. Worse, when she called him he didn't answer,answer and she decided not to leave a message. Alone in her room, she called him again after dinner.

"This better be good," he growled.

"Listen I'm really sorry about that, I just needed a few minutes to get Karen out."

"Not my problem. You called, I came over. I don't appreciate having my time wasted."

"Come on, give me another chance. I won't screw it up."

"No."

Jen gaped at his refusal. "Please?"

Silence filled the line.

"Please what?" he finally asked.

Jen looked around the empty dorm room one more time, glad that Karen would be gone for awhile. "Please come over and fuck me. I really want you."

"I don't believe you."

"No, really, I do. I'll do anything you want."

"Take your top off."

Jen paused for a moment before complying. "Okay."

"Tell me what you're doing."

"Um, standing topless in my room," she laughed in confusion.

"I'm about to hang up if you don't start making this interesting."

Jen thought for a moment and cupped her breast. "I'm touching my tits," she whispered. He gave a word of encouragement and she grinned wickedly as she looked at herself in the mirror. She could feel her sexual power surge and she started to play with her breasts, describing them to him.

"My nipples are hard, baby," she moaned, getting more turned on by the second. She continued to touch them, recounting to him how he had touched her their first time.

"Send me a picture."

Jen stopped, unwilling to cross that boundary. "No."

"Send me a picture."

"Jason, no. I don't..." she stopped and looked at her phone. He had hung up on her! Jen swallowed in disappointment, quickly calling him back.

"Don't call again until you send a picture."

Jen started to protest, but he had hung up. She knew she didn't want to have a picture of her out there. She put her shirt back on and started to pace the room, contemplating calling him back. Her body cried out in need; her talking dirty to him and playing with her breasts had gotten her quite worked up. Suddenly a wicked idea formed in her head and she whipped off her shirt, turned her back to the mirror, struck a pose and took a picture. She smiled at the picture, sexy but not revealing. Maybe this would satisfy him. She sent the picture to him and sat down. After giving it a minute, she called him back.

"Nice try. Not good enough."

"Jason, come on. I don't want to do that."

"Jennifer, listen to me," he answered harshly. "Go find yourself a boyfriend, someone who cares for you and will respect your boundaries. But if you want to get fucked stupid, you call me. Stop wasting my time. Make up your mind."