Border Adventure Ch. 5

Story Info
Things heat up for Nat.
6.6k words
4.49
20.1k
2
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

Laurie and Frankie eased open the hotel room door and stepped quietly inside with their shoes in their hands. Neither one wanted to wake Natasha, so they knew they could step much more softly without their pumps on. The window shades were open and just enough morning light shown in from the city that they were able to see Nat sleeping with one pillow and a rumpled sheet in her arms.

"Looks just like an angel, doesn't she," Frankie said.

"Uh huh," Laurie agreed. "I'd love to do a few not so angelic things with her though."

"Shhhh," Frankie whispered. "She might hear you."

Laurie leaned her ear closer to Nat's face and recognized the even breathing of someone in a deep sleep and said, "Na. She's out like a light. Come on."

On her command, Frankie followed Laurie into the bathroom and watched her pull both bags of cocaine from under her skirt. Frankie giggled at the thought of both those bags stuffed into Laurie's g-string giving off the appearance that her friend was well hung. She stopped giggling and licked her lips in anticipation as Laurie poured out some of the white powder from one of the bags. She watched Laurie use a gold razor blade to divide off a portion of it and then split that portion of the cocaine into six evenly sized lines. Then Laurie set the blade aside and produced a gold straw. This was the first Frankie had seen of Laurie's accessories. At the rave, Laurie had used the nail of her little finger to scoop out small amounts of the drug, and both she and Frankie had snorted it from there. Seeing the gold blade and straw made Frankie wonder just how much of a snowflake aficionado Laurie really was.

These thoughts left the mind of the British teenager as Laurie handed her the straw so she could have the first line. Frankie accepted Laurie's offer and held one end of the straw to her left nostril as she applied the other end to the bottom of the first line and inhaled as she moved it along the length of the line of white powder. Laurie smiled and nodded her approval as Frankie shifted the straw to her right nostril and snorted the second line. Then she took the straw from Frankie and snorted her two lines and held the straw out for Frankie to take it back. Not wanting to overdo it, and having already snorted a good bit at the rave, Frankie shook her head. Laurie shrugged and snorted the other two lines herself. Then she laid the straw next to the razorblade and smiled at Frankie. Frankie returned her smile and leaned her face down towards Laurie's so that their lips could touch.

Laurie's mouth opened and let Frankie's tongue slip inside and intertwine with hers. As their tongues rolled around together inside Laurie's mouth, Laurie began to undo the buttons on Frankie's shirt. At the same time, Frankie was unsnapping Laurie's bra. Then they were helping each other out of their skirts. Once the skirts were gone, their g-strings soon followed until they were both naked and Laurie was walking Frankie to the other bed. As soon as Frankie had assured herself that Nat was asleep, she allowed Laurie to take her down onto the bed.

Laurie softly kissed her way down to Frankie's nipples and sucked first one and then the other before moving on, planting soft, gentle kisses along Frankie's stomach. Once Laurie was between Frankie's legs, she began to slowly trace the tip of her tongue along the length of Frankie's narrow pink pussy lips. As she shifted her attention to Frankie's budding clitoris, she slipped the index finger of her right hand into Frankie's moist pussy. As she worked that finger and then a second one in and out of Frankie's pussy, Laurie placed her mouth over and covered the entire area surrounding Frankie's clit. Then she began to suck and lick vigorously as she pumped her fingers in and out just like they were a small cock.

In short time, Frankie was purring just like a very contented cat. As Laurie continued to suck her clit though, those purrs soon turned to moans. In just a few moments, Frankie was gasping for breath and begging for Laurie to finish her off. Without moving her mouth from Frankie's clit, Laurie slipped her fingers out of her pussy and began to softly massage her anus.

"Oh, good God," Frankie moaned. "That feels so fucking good."

Once Frankie's anus was thoroughly massaged, Laurie slipped her index finger back into Frankie's pussy to get it wet again from the girl's cunt juice. Then she slipped just the tip of that finger into Frankie's asshole and listened to her lover gasp, "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! That feels fucking incredible."

Laurie didn't try to go any deeper, but instead continued to massage that area of Frankie's anal opening and she sucked even harder than before on Frankie's clitoris. Then Frankie was exploding and cumming like she had never cum before. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my fucking God. That's it, Laurie. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh please. Don't fucking stop."

And Laurie didn't stop. She kept sucking and massaging until she brought Frankie completely over the top. When her finger was drenched from the cunt juice that was dripping down to Frankie's ass, Laurie slowly worked a little more of the finger inside Frankie's asshole until Frankie could no longer control her screams and erupted in one powerful orgasm after another.

Once Francine had recovered from her orgasm, she rolled Laurie onto her back and began to kiss the inside of her friend's thighs. Then she worked her way up to the lips of Laurie's bare pussy and softly, slowly, leisurely even began to lick and dip her tongue into Laurie's vaginal opening. Laurie loved the way Francine chose not to go down on her with the same intensity that she had eaten Frankie's pussy with. No. This was better. The slow build up. Taking her higher. Higher. And still higher until she too was sending her orgasmic screams echoing off of the hotel room walls.

Then Frankie slowly kissed her way up Laurie's torso until she was touching her lips to Laurie's and their tongues were lightly dancing together. The lay and kissed for several minutes before Frankie rolled to one side and pulled herself under the sheet to sleep. As she did that, Laurie sat up to return to the bathroom and briefly believed she caught Natasha quickly closing her eyes. Laurie suppressed her giggle as she thought; I hope you enjoyed the show, Ice Princess. Just wait until later though; I'll melt that ice.

*

Did she see me shut my eyes, Nat thought? God I hope she didn't see me. Unbelievable, she thought. She couldn't believe how excited she was now. She knew Frankie and Laurie were lovers, but now it was so much more real that she'd actually watched them make love. She still couldn't get over how turned on she was. Was it because she'd never watched two people have sex before, or was because it had further aroused the curiosity she'd always had about being with another girl?

She heard the bathroom door open and squeezed her eyes shut, but her other senses worked overtime as she heard and felt Laurie's approaching presence. She heard Laurie sitting on the bed with Francine and she also heard her placing something on the nightstand between the two beds. She couldn't resist the temptation to open her eyes just a little and peek at what she was doing. She saw Laurie sitting down a hand held mirror along with a less than half full clear plastic bag of white powder. On the mirror were six evenly divided lines of the white powder that Natasha was certain had to be cocaine. Along with the bag and the mirror, Laurie also place a gold straw and a gold razor blade on the table and as soon as she had done that, she picked up her pack of cigarettes and shook two of them out into her mouth. She lit them both, and held one in the direction of Nat's bed and said, "Take the cigarette, Nat. I know you're awake."

Nat sat up and accepted the Marlboro that was being offered her. Silly as it may have been, Nat still found the need to pull closed her pajama top so that it would cover her breasts and hide them from Laurie's view. Still, the sight of Laurie's puckered nipples, only served to cause Nat's to harden as well allowing Laurie to view them even though they were covered. They smoked their cigarettes in silence for a moment before Laurie asked, "So, how was Mo?"

As Nat reached to stuff her cigarette out in the ashtray, her top fell open giving Laurie full view of her breasts and her erect nipples. She blushed when Laurie whistled softly. But, her embarrassment turned to defiance when Laurie repeated the question. "I said. How was Mo?"

"He was great," Natasha replied.

"He was?"

"Yeah," Nat continued. "He was."

"Tell me about him."

Natasha shifted nervously and said, "I'm sure you don't need me to tell you about him."

Laurie giggled and said, "You're sure of that, are you?"

"Yes. I am."

"Why? Did Mo tell you about how he fucked me in the ass the last time we did it?"

Nat cleared her throat and said, "Why yes. As a matter of fact, he did."

Laurie stood off of her bed and leaned closer to Nat. "Did he tell you how tight I am back there? How hard it is for him to get that big, black cock of his inside me?"

As Laurie moved closer to her, Nat surprised herself that she made no move to avoid the girl. "Huh," Laurie said. Breaking Nat from her trance. "Did he tell you that?"

"Yeah," Nat said very softly. "He told me how tight you are."

"Did he really?" Laurie said, her lips only inches, no, centimeters away from Nat's.

"No," Nat said in a barely audibly whisper. "He didn't say that all."

"I know he didn't," Laurie said as she let her lips touch Natasha's. Softly. No tongue. Just lips. Warm, soft lips. As Nat's lips began to part, Laurie briefly broke the kiss and gently nibbled Nat's ear. Laurie slowly traced the tip of her tongue into Natasha's ear and began to circle Natasha's nipple with her index finger. "Did you like watching us?"

Natasha moaned and could only nod because her voice had left her. Laurie briefly brought their lips back together before she kneeled in front of Natasha and softly kissed the nipple she had been stroking. Then she let her fingers drift down between Natasha's thighs as she shifted and just as softly kissed the other nipple. Lips only. No tongue. Then she kneeled down farther and kissed first the inside of Natasha's right thigh and then the inside of her left one.

Natasha gasped in anguish, wanting to cry out for her not to stop, as Laurie left from that to stand and face away from her to the table between their two beds. Laurie picked up the mirror and the straw and calmly snorted one of the lines of cocaine that was laid out on the mirror. Then she handed the mirror and the straw to Nat. As if she were under a spell, Nat took the mirror with one hand and the straw with the other and held one end of the straw to her left nostril and used it to snort two of the lines off the mirror. Then she passed it back to Laurie who snorted one more line but left the other two on the mirror as she placed it and the straw back down on the table.

Then, Laurie leaned her lips back down to meet Natasha's. Still very softly, and still with no tongue. As Nat's lips parted, Laurie leaned her weight into her and pressed her back against the bed. Laurie eased her thigh between Natasha's legs, and Natasha slowly began to rock her pussy against it. As their tongues finally began to roll together, Natasha began to rub just a little more furiously against Laurie's leg. So wrapped up in what was happening was Natasha that she almost didn't hear the soft clanking of the doorknocker against the door. In fact, neither she nor Laurie did hear it until the clanking became much more pronounced and they could even hear Cleo calling through the door, "Hey. Wake up in there?"

"Oh shit," Nat declared in that delightful accent of hers that made even the word shit sound sophisticated. Then she pushed herself up from beneath Laurie, and Laurie was completely unable to suppress her giggles as Nat scrambled into the bathroom instead of answering the door.

*

Laurie contemplated wrapping herself in the sheet from Nat's bed, but then thought, fuck it. Cleo's seen me naked before. She calmly walked to the door and opened it wide for Cleo to come in. Cleo grinned and gave Laurie a quick hug as she stepped into the room wearing a lime green, button down shirt tucked into a pair of faded Levi's and some tan, low-heel cowboy boots. The tall brunette looked more like a barrel racer than she did a surgical resident. She let go of Laurie and whistled as she saw the equally naked Francine wrapped up in her sheet, asleep on the far bed. When she spied the cocaine on the nightstand, she said, "Well. Well. Well. What have I walked into here?"

Laurie giggled and said, "Just a little party. You want some?"

Cleo hesitated for a second before saying, "I better not. I'm off today, but I'm on standby to get called back in. Besides, I haven't used blow since the last time I was with."

She stopped.

"You can go ahead and say it," Laurie said. "The last time you were with me and Michelle."

"I'm sorry," Cleo said. "I don't know what I was thinking."

"It's okay," Laurie said as she picked up the straw and used it to snort one of the lines still left on the mirror. She offered the straw to Cleo again. Almost out of guilt, Cleo accepted the straw and snorted the last line.

Cleo laid the straw on the mirror and said, "I really am sorry."

"Cleo. Stop it. She's dead. Yeah it fucked me up for awhile, but I'm not going to avoid talking about her for the rest of my life. I loved her too much to shut out her memory."

Cleo dropped her purse on the bed and said, "Okay. Cool. Hey. Where's Nat?"

"She's in the shower."

Cleo's eyes went from Frankie to the cocaine and then back to Laurie before she said, "She wasn't in on this, was she?"

Laurie laughed, "This Ice Princess. You've got to be kidding me."

"Come on, Laurie. Don't call her that. She's a sweet kid."

Yeah, Laurie thought, a sweet kid that would be eating my pussy right now if you hadn't shown up. Aloud, she said, "Of course she is."

Changing the subject, Cleo asked, "Paul get off to Vancouver?"

"Oh, you could say he got off."

Cleo laughed out right and said, "My god, Laurie. You're incorrigible."

Laurie batted her eyes and said, "I know, but good god. The man can fuck."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Laurie said. "Of course you would know that if you would have gone ahead and let Michelle put the two of you together."

Cleo shrugged and said, "You know. Michelle had me talked into it, but as soon as Paul realized it was me climbing onto his cock and not her, that was the end of that."

Laurie giggled and shook her head, "That's our Paul. For someone who is such a wonderful fuck, he can be fucking a prude."

At that moment, Natasha stepped out of the shower with her towel wrapped around her body. As Cleo stood up to greet her, Nat held out her arms and said, "Cleo. I'm so happy to finally see you. It's been forever."

Then they hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. At that, Laurie stood and stretched out her arms and said, "Well, I have to get some sleep. You don't mind if we keep the room another day do you, Nat? I don't think me or Frankie either one is likely to wake up before check out time."

Laurie was already crawling into bed with Frankie, as Nat said, "No, sweetie. Stay as long as you want. I'm going to spend the rest of the week with Cleo, but you and Frankie can go down to that beach, or stay here. Which ever you like."

"Thanks," Laurie said as she hugged her body against Frankie's and fell asleep.

As she, enviously, watched Laurie snuggle up with Frankie, Nat managed to catch that the mirror on the nightstand was now clean of cocaine.

*

As Cleo and Natasha stepped out of the elevator into the hotel lobby, Nat spied the hotel tobacco shop and said, "Let's stop in there for a second."

Cleo looked from the shop to Nat and said, "I didn't know you smoked, Nat."

"I smoked for almost four years while I was away at university," Natasha said. "I managed to quit when I moved back in with Mum and Dad. Now, one night with that girl and I started up again."

Cleo laughed. It's nice to be around someone that laughs instead of giggles, Natasha thought.

"Laurie is an influence, isn't she," Cleo said. "I've got a pack of Marlboros in my purse if you want one."

"You too," Natasha said? "But, you're a doctor."

Cleo laughed again. She's got a beautiful laugh, Nat thought.

"I bet I don't know ten doctors," Cleo said. "That didn't live off cigarettes, coffee and amphetamines while they were in med school. None of which are easy to give up."

"Oh," Natasha said. "I'll pass on the Marlboro unless I can't find my brand inside this shop."

"Okay," Cleo said. "Let's get you some smokes. Then we'll go get a cup of coffee and start getting caught up."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan," Natasha agreed.

*

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Laurie heard the phone going off and groggily fumbled for it, picked it up, put it to her ear and said, "What?"

"Is that you Laurie?"

Laurie lifted her head up a little higher and said, "Hi, Paul."

"What are you doing there?"

"Gee. That's a hell of a way for a man to greet his lover. I should hang the fuck up and go back to sleep."

"No. No," Paul said, hurriedly. "Don't do that. I was just surprised to hear you answering Natasha's phone. That's all."

Laurie sat up and stretched a bit before saying, "Okay. I forgive you for now. You'll probably pay for it when you come back through though."

"Pay for it. How?"

"I'll think of something. Something involving handcuffs comes to mind though. You looking for Nat?"

"Yes. I am actually."

Laurie looked at her watch and said, "She left with Cleo about half an hour ago. You can probably catch her on her cell."

"No that's alright. I'll give them a call later."

"How's Vancouver?"

"Good," Paul said. "It's still a beautiful city."

"You get laid yet?"

"Laurie," Paul began to sputter. "Where did you learn your manners?"

"Come on. I'm not Jenny. You can tell me," Laurie said. "I got laid last night."

"You did?"

"Yep. So did Frankie."

"Who by?"

"No one you know. He didn't compare to you though."

"That's nice to hear."

"Maybe you could wire us money for a plane ticket, and me and Frankie could fly up there. You'll like fucking Frankie. She's a wildcat."

"I don't think that would be such a good idea, Laurie," Paul said.

"Why? You got somebody there already?"

"No," Paul said. "I just couldn't let you bring Frankie up here. It wouldn't be right. She's the daughter of one of my oldest friends. I'm her godfather."

"Paul, Paul, Paul," Laurie said. "If you'd seen Frankie getting fucked from behind last night while she ate my pussy, you'd have no reservations about me bring her up there for you to fuck."

"Laurie. Please."

"Don't Laurie me," she said. "Why do you insist on living in denial? You know you follow your dick wherever it takes you. If you walked in here right now and saw the two us naked as we are, you'd fuck us both and you know it."

"Laurie. Don't."

"Bullshit to that," Laurie giggled. "Anyway. I'm sleepy. Am I going to see you when you fly back through."

"Yes. I'll try."

"Good. We don't get to see enough of each other."

"You know I get to the states every chance I can," Paul said. "A lot of these trips I could delegate to someone else, but I come myself just so I can see you."

"I know," Laurie said. "I still wish we could see more of each other though. Nobody can make me cum the way you can."

Paul laughed and said, "You're just trying to make an old man feel good."

Laurie giggled and said, "Is it working?"

Paul laughed some more and said, "Perhaps."

"Have you thought anymore about what we discussed?"

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers
12