Border Adventure Ch. 6

Story Info
Laurie & Frankie make it across the border.
6.5k words
4.76
16.9k
2
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

Laurie and Frankie both gasped with awe as they sat between Howie and Harvey and stared out the window of the limousine and observed the beauty and magnitude of the estate they were entering. Laurie could not believe her eyes as she said, "This place is just too fucking huge. I don't believe this place."

"I know," Frankie agreed. "It looks like something the Queen would own."

Howie and Harvey both smiled at the teenage girls' amazement. Truth be told, they were both a little taken back by the size of Victor Ramirez's hacienda as well. Victor's driver pulled the limo to a stop in front of the entrance of the main house. As he opened the trunk to remove their bags, the Wolfensteins and their two companions piled out of the car. The driver took that moment to again admire the asses of the two girls. Victor will be pleased he thought. Both are blonde with blue eyes and athletic bodies, as well as being obviously very young. Just the way Victor liked his girls. Of course the driver had no way of knowing that the shorter of the two girls, the one that obviously spent a great deal of time working on her tan, had actually dyed her hair blonde just that afternoon and was wearing contacts that made her brown eyes appear to be blue.

As soon as they were inside, the driver sat down their bags and two men appeared to carry them off. It did not go unnoticed to anyone that both the men had AK-47s slung over their backs. Before they could comment to each other, a short, thin, man with neatly cut black hair wearing a black shirt unbuttoned in the front and tucked into black jeans with a pair of black, hand crafted, cowboy boots appeared and said, "That will be all, Adriel."

At that, the driver slipped away and Victor Ramirez said to his guests, "Welcome to my home."

He first shook hands with Howie and then Harvey. Both of whom greeted him respectfully by calling him Senor Ramirez. At which he replied, "Please. Call me Victor."

With that out of the way, Victor turned his attention to the girls. Both were dressed in white, skintight shorts and tennis shoes with Laurie wearing a yellow halter-top as opposed to the green one that Francine was wearing. Victor kissed each of their hands and made no effort to hide the way he was studying their appearance, and he openly admired the way they candidly revealed ample flesh with their chosen apparel. He especially loved the way they bared their midriffs for all to see. He spoke first to Laurie and said, "How old are you, my beautiful child?"

Laurie smiled and lied without blinking, "I'll be sixteen in July."

"Mmmmm," Victor said. "Really? I'd have sworn you weren't a day over fourteen."

Laurie smiled more broadly at how easily she'd deceived him into believing she was so much younger than her actually age of eighteen and said, "That's what everyone says to me."

"I'm sure," Victor said as he turned to Frankie and said, "What about you, mi guera?"

Just as they'd rehearsed, Frankie also lied and said, "I turned sixteen last month."

At the sound of her voice, Victor said, "You're not American."

Frankie returned his smile and said, "No. I'm British."

"And what are you doing so far from home?"

"I'm visiting my Uncle Howie for a few days while I'm on holiday from school."

Victor looked to Howie and said, "She's your niece?"

Howie smiled and lied just as easily as the girls had as he said, "Yes, my sister betrayed the family and married an Englishman."

"Perfect," Victor said. "They're both perfect."

Then he turned back to the girls and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I have a house rule."

"Usually," Laurie began. "When a person starts out with I hope you don't mind, it's because they are about to tell you something that they are sure you will very much mind hearing."

Victor looked at Laurie more closely before saying to Howie, "And where did you find this one? She is very clever for her years."

Howie shrugged and, as if he was uncertain which shamed him more, said, "My other sister married a Texan."

To both Howie and Harvey's relief, Victor laughed joyously at Howie's last remark. Then he continued, "Anyway. I have a house rule. One that I insist be obeyed without exception. All visitors must undress as soon as they enter the house."

"Excuse me," Laurie said.

"This is very unusual," Harvey said. "More than that. It's ridiculous."

"Harvey," Howie said sternly. Then he turned back to Victor. "What is going on here, Victor?"

"It is a professional caution of mine," Victor said. "There are any number of places for a clothed person to hide a wire. It isn't so easy for a naked person."

"Jesus Christ, Victor. We came down here to close out the deal on building a hotel. What the fuck would we be wearing a wire for?"

"I have enemies that would love to see me in jail. That is my rule. If you don't want to follow it, I'll have your bags brought back, and Adriel will drive you back to the airport in Reynosa."

Howie was about to tell Victor he could take a flying fuck when Laurie said, "Mellow out, Uncle Howie. You brought us down here to help close your deal. We knew we were going to be getting naked for the guy eventually. So we do it here, instead of the bedroom. No big deal."

At that, Laurie and Frankie both bent over and untied their tennis shoes before they stood back up and kicked them off. Then they each unhooked the other's halter-top, and as soon as they had tossed their tops over to be with the tennis shoes, they were peeling their shorts down their legs. Finally, they both stood naked before Victor. Nice, Victor thought. He loved the fact that both their pussies were free of hair.

After he finished admiring, the girls, Victor turned to the Wolfensteins and said, "Your turn."

"What?"

"I said. Your turn."

"I'm not getting undressed for you," Harvey said.

"Harvey!"

"I'm not, Dad. This is crazy."

"Very well," Victor responded. "I'm sure I can find someone else to build a hotel in Tampico."

"Harvey," Howie said as he shrugged out of his jacket and loosened his tie. "Take off your fucking clothes."

*

Natasha and Cleo sat together on Cleo's sofa. They'd finished the wine coolers long ago and were now working on their second bottle of wine. They'd gone for a swim earlier and each was now wearing only a terry cloth robe. Nat had made the mistake of wearing high heels instead of her tennis shoes during their days shopping excursion, so Cleo was now rubbing her feet for her. After Cleo finished the first foot and went to work on the second one, Natasha purred, "Oh Jesus, Cleo. It's no wonder you went into surgery. Your touch is like magic."

Cleo laughed and said, "I guess if things fall through at the hospital I can always get work as a masseuse."

Nat groaned her pleasure and said, "That sounds wonderful."

"So," Cleo said as she continued to rub Nat's foot. "When are you going to get another boyfriend?"

"I don't know," Nat said. "When I meet a guy that can rub my feet the way you can, I guess."

Cleo laughed and said, "Don't hold your breath waiting for that."

"I won't," Nat agreed. "What about you? When are you going to get another boyfriend?"

"Richard kind of soured me on guys for awhile," Cleo said. "Besides, who needs guys when they have a good vibrator."

Nat laughed out right and said, "Isn't that the truth."

Cleo furled one of her eyebrows at Nat as her hands moved from the girl's foot up to her calf, and she said, "You have one?"

Nat smiled sheepishly and she said, "Well. No. But my fingers get a lot of exercise."

Cleo laughed louder and Nat was again reminded of how much she enjoyed Cleo's laughter. Then she groaned as Cleo worked her hands into the muscles above her knee and found herself subconsciously opening her legs. Cleo lifted Nat's right leg and let the foot of it come to rest on Cleo's left shoulder. Nat felt herself growing wet as Cleo worked her fingers deeper into the younger girl's thigh.

Nat's robe fell open and she made no effort to close it as Cleo continued her massage. Knowing that Cleo had to be aware of the effect she was having on her, Nat said, "Can I tell you something, Cleo?"

"Of course, sweetie. You're like a little sister to me. You can tell me anything," Cleo said. To herself, Cleo wondered if Nat knew of the past between Nat's father and Cleo's mother. She wondered if Nat knew that she really was Cleo's little sister. Half sister anyway. Until that night in the hotel room when Michelle had guided her into bed with Paul and Jenny, Cleo had always suspected that Paul was clueless about it himself.

She smiled when she thought of that night. Paul on his back with his cock stiff as a steel pipe pointing straight to the ceiling. Jenny riding his face, grinding her pussy into his tongue. Michelle encouraging her to leave Tammy and sneak into the bed with Paul and Jenny. Jenny smiling at her as Cleo climbed into bed with them. Jenny cupping Cleo's breasts and stroking her nipples. Paul rising up to meet her as she positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Both of them grunting as he entered her. Grunting again as she rose up and then lowered herself again. Paul's hands leaving Jenny's thighs and finding their way to Cleo's clit to stroke it. Paul discovering the girl riding his cock had a clit covered with thick pubic hair. Realizing through the fog in his brain that the girl on his cock couldn't be the cleanly shaven Michelle and that she was too heavy to be Michelle's friend Tammy, Paul had pushed, almost thrown, Jenny from his face so he could look and confirm that it was Cleo he was inside of. Paul immediately pulling his throbbing cock from her and sending her away.

Yes. That night was still vividly implanted in Cleo's memory. She'd never confronted him, and later they'd both carried on as if nothing had ever happened; but from that night, she knew, that Paul knew, that he was her father.

"Oh God, Cleo," Nat was moaning. "That feels so good."

Cleo's mind shifted back to the current and she realized that she had slipped a finger into Nat's pussy and was working it in and out. She smiled and said, "Keep talking."

"Oh shit," Nat gasped. "She had me on fire. She was kissing me like I've never been kissed, and I was humping like a bitch against her thigh."

"Yeah?" Cleo said as she lowered her own lips to meet Natasha's.

Before their lips met, Natasha whispered very softly, "Yeah."

Then Cleo's lips were softly pressing against Natasha's, and as Natasha's lips parted Cleo's tongue was slipping into her mouth. Their tongues rolled together as Cleo continued to work her finger in and out of Nat's pussy. Both their robes fell open further, and each worked their way out of the garments until they lay naked together on Cleo's sofa. Cleo worked a second finger into Nat's pussy and the younger girl threw back her head and gasped. The act left her neck open as if she were offering it to Cleo in sacrifice.

Cleo graciously accepted the offering and softly sucked a hickey onto Nat's neck as if she were marking that territory as her own. Nat found her hands taking and cupping Cleo's heavy breasts. Breasts even heavier than her own C cups were. She loved the feel of their weight in her hands as she held them and gently brushed Cleo's nipples with her thumbs. Then Cleo was leaving her neck and kissing her way down to Nat's tits. Her fingers never stopped pistoning in and out of Nat's pussy as she took one of her nipples into her mouth and began to suck it.

As she sucked hickeys on each of Nat's tits, marking them as she had marked her neck, Cleo continued stroking her fingers in and out of Nat's pussy. By this time, Nat was so aroused and had become so wet that Cleo's fingers made squishing sounds as they worked into and out of her.

Cleo let her lips leave Nat's tits and kiss a trail down Nat's flat stomach, past the stubble that had until yesterday been Nat's patch of pubic hair, until she was able wrap her lips around Nat's clit, devouring it with her mouth. Kneeling in front of Nat and greedily sucking her blood engorged clit.

Nat was gasping now and lifting her ass off the sofa so she could push her cunt into Cleo's face. Her breathing became more and more ragged. Other than that morning with Laurie, she had never been this excited while having sex. Never.

Cleo continued to suck her clit until Nat's gasps and pants turned to moans. As the moans turned to screams, Cleo stopped working her fingers in and out of Natasha's pussy and concentrated full effort on sucking and tonguing her clit until the rockets went off in Natasha's brain and she was exploding and squeezing Cleo's head with her thighs. Fortunately, Natasha went limp before she was able to pop Cleo's brains out of her skull. Then, Cleo began to slowly kiss her way back up Natasha's torso, giving her time to recover as she slowly worked her lips back up to meet with Nat's.

*

Howie and Harvey had stripped out of their clothes and along with the girls stood naked before Victor. The event seemed to have an affect on both of them and each of their cocks grew to their full nine inches of length. This was Frankie's first time seeing either one of them and she nearly drooled at the thought of getting one of those cocks inside her. Victor too was impressed with their equipment as he let out a soft whistle and said, "My, my. I must say those are two of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen."

Surprising everyone he stepped near to them and softly gripped Howie's cock in his hand. As if to show them that he as attempting a crude method of measurement, he released Howie's cock and held up his thumb and forefinger in the shape of a C to show the gap that was left when he place them around Howie's shaft. Then he wrapped those same two fingers around his own wrist and closed them together, allowing everyone to realize that Howie's cock was thicker than Victor's wrist. He then stepped next to Harvey and gripped his cock in his hand as well. The gap between his thumb and forefinger was not as large as it had been when he was gripping Howie's cock, but he was still unable to close them together the way he could when he wrapped his fingers around his wrists.

Before, releasing Harvey's cock, Victor gave it one long slow stroke. As he let it go, he saw a drop of pre-cum appearing from it's opening. Victor calmly allowed it to fall onto his forefinger. He then offered that finger to Laurie who was standing nearest to them. She did as expected and took Victor's finger into her mouth and licked it clean. When another drop appeared, Victor just as calmly as before wiped it from the tip of Harvey's penis and this time offered his finger to Francine who followed Laurie's suit and also licked Victor's finger clean.

At this point, Victor smiled and proclaimed, "Yes. I think we can do business together."

Then he began to step out of his own clothes and motioned for the others to follow him to the bedroom.

*

Cleo was on her back on the thick carpet of her living room as Natasha nervously kissed her way around the nipples on each of her breasts. She had kissed, licked and sucked nearly every square inch of Cleo's ample boobs, but had yet to put her lips to the nipples. To Cleo's dismay, Nat left her tits and kissed her way back towards her neck, but then she stopped and slowly kissed a trail back to Cleo's left breast until she reached it and licked a circle around the nipple before softly taking it between her lips.

Cleo sighed and ran her fingers through Nat's hair as she left that nipple and just as softly, perhaps more softly, licked the other one with the tip of her tongue. The procedure left goose bumps all over Cleo's skin and sent shivers running down her spine. Nat smiled up at her as she felt her tremble. Then she ever so slowly began to kiss her way down over Cleo's stomach towards the hair-covered slit at the opening between Cleo's legs. She wished now that she hadn't let Frankie talk her into shaving for she found Cleo's cunt to be much more erotic looking than her own bare one now was.

As Nat continued to inch her way closer to Cleo's pussy, Cleo ceased from running her fingers through Nat's hair and instead gripped her hair tightly in her clinched fists. Nat got the message and allowed Cleo to push her face down into her pussy. Her tongue hovered briefly over the dripping opening before she experimentally allowed it to trace along the outer lips of Cleo's pussy. She ran the tip of it up one lip, briefly circled the clit, and then ran the tip down the other lip. Cleo gasped as Nat did this several more times and began to doubt Nat's story that her brief experience with Laurie that morning had been her first lesbian encounter.

Cleo gasped louder as Nat dipped her tongue further into her pussy and began to lap at her inner folds. Cleo moaned as Nat expertly extended her tongue and used it to enter her. More moans escaped Cleo's lips as Nat moved her tongue in and out, using it like it were a small dick and fucking Cleo with it. Amazed that her even keeled little sister was actually giving her the best tonguing she had ever received, Cleo began to raise her ass off the floor and thrust it up at Natasha's tongue.

At this point, Natasha removed her tongue from Cleo's pussy and entered her with two fingers. Then, finally, she made the move and circled Cleo's clitoris with her lips and began to suck. That was all it took to send Cleo over the edge and erupting in orgasm. Turned on by Cleo's screams, Nat only sucked harder and faster at Cleo's clit until Cleo screamed louder and louder. The louder Cleo screamed, the harder Natasha sucked and the faster she drove her fingers into Cleo's pussy until they both finally collapsed and lay spent. Cleo eased herself down so that she was able to snuggle into Nat's arms and they kissed and drifted off to sleep.

*

As they stepped onto his gigantic bed, Victor knew that Frankie was the one he wanted first, so he extended his hand to her and pulled her to him. Then he guided her head down to his cock. Without being told, she knew that Victor wanted her to suck him and she took him into her mouth. He motioned for Howie and Harvey to take a place on either side of him. Laurie then proceeded to kneel in front of Howie and take his cock into her mouth. She'd thought to suck Harvey's cock first, but caught a look from Victor that he wanted her to service Howie. She didn't mind.

As the two older men got their pipes cleaned by the teen-age girls, Harvey began to feel a touch left out. Before he could do so though, he felt Victor's hand gripping his cock. Oh shit, he thought as Victor began to slide his hand up and down the length of Harvey's cock. This dude is giving me a hand job. Harvey closed his eyes and tried to block it out, but it felt too good to block out. He opened his eyes again, and Victor smiled at him as Francine's head continued to bob up and down on Victor's cock. Despite himself, Harvey smiled back and whispered to Victor, "That feels good."

*

Nat and Cleo sat cuddled naked together on Cleo's sofa sharing one of Natasha's cigarettes. Cleo took a drag on the Dunhill and as she handed it back to Natasha, she said, "Come on, sweetie. Tell me the truth. Was that really your first time?"

Natasha hit on the cigarette and giggled. Oh god, she thought. I'm back to giggling. Then she giggled some more and said, "Well, it was my first time with you."

Cleo's eyes grew large and she said, "What!"

Then she playfully pinched one of Nat's nipples and said, "Tell me the story."

"Ouch," Natasha said as she slapped Cleo's hand away. "I was just teasing. Laurie and I were very close to making love this morning, but you interrupted that before we could get to the meat of things. So, that makes this my first time."

As if it truly were contagious, Cleo giggled too and said, "Oh, sweetie. You kill me the way you talk."

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers
12