Borderline Ch. 02

Info
Chris gives Paul a blowjob.
956 words
4.27
180.3k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/19/2005
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers



I leaned in again, this time letting my hand brush his cheek and slide into his thick hair before my lips touched his. At first, he was stiff but he loosened up enough to press his mouth against me. I pulled back and gazed into his eyes, trying to see what was going on but his eyes didn't hold mine for long. They flicked back down to my mouth and in a moment, he was kissing me this time. A shiver of thrill raced through me as his arm came around me, pulling me closer and he tilted his head, fitting our mouths together.

When I moaned, he jerked back, looking down into my face. "Are you okay?"

"I was absolutely fine until you stopped."

"Oh." He grinned. "I thought I was hurting you."

"Not at all."

"Well, then ... "

He swooped down, capturing my mouth in a hot kiss that had every inch of my body tingling with desire. I took a risk and slid my tongue along the seam of our mouths, moaning even deeper when his lips opened and his tongue shyly met mine. The innocence in his kiss was so intoxicating that I found myself floating in his embrace, letting him press me back onto the mattress and plunder my mouth. When he pulled back, looking down at me, we were both breathing heavily.

"How was that?"

"Spectacular." I whispered, wanting him to repeat the action but he released me and grabbed his drink, tossing it down. I sat up on one elbow, watching him. "You're a cock tease."

"What?"

"How else could you have kissed me like that, then left me hanging?"

When he looked at me, I saw the beginning of confidence building in his eyes. "I was that good?"

"Good? You were fucking fantastic!"

"Really? You aren't just saying that, are you?"

I reached out and touched his back, following the line of his spine. "If you felt my cock, you'd know I wasn't just saying that."

"Well, maybe I should feel it."

I lay on my back, unzipping my pants and casually reached inside, pulling my cock free but leaving it inside my pants. "Go ahead. Help yourself."

The look of lust in Chris's eyes was heady. I closed my eyes as he bent to take my mouth again, clutching his shoulders and shivering when the weight of his hand came to rest on the open fly of my pants. As his tongue again found its way into my mouth, his fingers pushed the fabric aside and found my hard cock. The air flew out of my lungs as he gently, blindly examined my rod, making me moan in absolute delight. All the fantasies I'd ever had about him were coming to life and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

"It's wet." I barely had enough breath in my lungs to wheeze out the fact that it was his fault. I was so turned on that the pre-cum just didn't stop. He shook free of my hands and pulled my belt open, pulling the pants aside and exposing my prick. For a moment, I could barely breathe, watching the expression on his face as he examined my meat. And then, "It's beautiful." His head bent and he gave my cock a small kiss, right on my weeping piss-hole and I jerked, sighing at the same time. "Did that hurt?"

"Not at all. It felt very good."

"But you jerked."

"I didn't expect you to do that."

A wily grin formed on his face and he bent again, giving my cock head another kiss but this time, prolonging it. I breathlessly moaned, quivering at the heat of his lips as they lingered against my flesh, breathlessly wishing for more. He kissed once more and then again, each kiss becoming longer and more tender until finally, he allowed his mouth to open just a bit. Tingles sped through me as he teased me, letting the head brush his open lips and flicking his tongue into my dribbling pee hole. I moaned, gripping the bed sheets tightly and gritted my teeth in sheer frustration.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh, God, Chris, you have no idea."

"I hope you intend to return the favor."

With those words, he bent again, his eyes never leaving mine until the entire length of my cock was in his mouth and down his throat. The feeling was incredible and I fought not to blow my load right away. I wanted this to be a learning experience for him, not a blow job session for me. But Chris had something different in mind. He added his hand to the base of my root, wrapping his fingers around the shaft and mimicking the actions of his lips.

Slowly, up and down, his hand stroked me, his lips suctioning over the bumpy head and veined shaft, driving me closer and closer to the edge. "Chris ... " I fought to speak to my friend but I couldn't. Everything froze in my chest as I suddenly tripped. My body jerked as my cock spewed ropes of cum into his hot mouth and it took me several minutes before I could sort out my feelings, the chief one being embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I tried to tell you ... "

His mouth covered mine and I whimpered as he shared my load with me. Our tongues met through the salty-sweet cum and we swallowed thickly, parting only to come together again. I was still overwhelmed by the fact that I was making out with him but my body was burning with the need to have him inside me. But first things first.

"Your turn." I said.

--:--
--:--
1.0
velvetpie
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
GoesBothWays69GoesBothWays69about 7 years ago
Very well written!

This is fantastic!! You have a great way with words and the way you recite it is perfect. I'm looking forward to more of your stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

This is so beautiful! !!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

same old rubbish different writer.... boring boring boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
are you male or female???

2 gay for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
emotion please

The reading is perfect.But is that what we want in audio?

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ratings in Loving Wives are Brutal! Comparing ratings of Loving Wives versus other categories.in Reviews & Essays
Deep Down Inside Ch. 01-04 Alex falls for gorgeous Camille who turns out to be wild.in Novels and Novellas
A Barn Dance A young couple contracts to have their barn repaired.in Loving Wives
Letters to Some Body Daughter finds letters from her Dad that demand explanation.in Letters & Transcripts
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories