Bored at Work

Story Info
A slow night on the help desk.
2k words
3.98
23.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another boring Sunday night on the help desk at work. Not too many calls come in on Sundays. Not many people work Sunday nights.

So being the new employee they figured it would be a good night to have me work. Just a few calls. I could get my feet wet and there'd be someone to help me out if I was stuck. One problem. It was REALLY quiet tonight. No calls at all. I'd read my training materials. I'd surfed until my eyes are sore. I needed some human company.

I got up. Stretched. Took my headset off and decided to visit the cube next door and become acquainted with my co-worker. Yeah, I saw him when I came in. Definitely wanted to get to know him better.

I knocked on the edge of his cube, announcing my presence. "Hi, there!" "Just thought I'd stop by and get acquainted."

He looked up from his surfing and a big smile crossed his face. "Hello there yourself." "Why don't you come into my humble abode and sit a while?"

"Don't mind if I do," I said as I went and sat on the edge of his desk. His eyes immediately followed my movement, focusing on the hem of my short skirt, which was being made even shorter by sitting down. I briefly wondered if he could see anything. I hoped so. I wanted him to get the wrong idea.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" he asked.

"I need some company this evening." "I'd like it to be you."

I slipped off the desktop and moved around behind him. "How about a nice shoulder massage?" I asked. Without waiting for an answer, I moved in close and start massaging his shoulders. I just love the feel of a man's shoulders. My breasts were rubbing against the back of his head. My nipples hardening, as I started getting into it.

I slowly started massaging down the front of his shirt. "You don't mind do you?", I asked. I don't want you filing a harassment complaint against me."

"Oh, I don't mind at all," he replied. "Anything you'd like to do is just fine with me."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"Excellent," I thought to myself. Tonight looked like it wouldn't be boring after all. I worked my hands down the front of his shirt, searching for his nipples. Success! Now I started to play with them. My middle finger rolled his manly nubs, making them stiffer. I gave them a gentle pinch and was rewarded with a barely audible moan. I leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Do you like that?" "If you unbutton your shirt a bit, I could more easily reach them."

His hands quickly moved to unbutton his shirt, exposing his chest to my view. I leaned over and begin playing with his nipples again. Relishing the feel of his warm skin under my fingers.

Movement. His hands reached up, one on each side, searching for my breasts. Only his fingertips were able to touch them in this position. "Mmmmm." "That feels good," I whispered, as I felt my nipples begin to ache.

I stopped what I was doing and spun his chair around so that he was now facing me.

I straddled his lap. I felt the beginnings of a bulge in his pants as I sat down. My skirt had ridden so far up he could see I wasn't wearing any underwear. My fragrance evident, as I'd been getting wetter by the moment. Reaching up, I undid just the top buttons on my blouse, exposing my breasts, the nipples hard and aching to be sucked.

"Your turn," I said, as I pulled each nipple and then let go. My breasts bouncing in front of his face when released.

He leaned over and placed his mouth over my left nipple. His left hand went up to palm the other breast. Playing with it. Kneading it. Rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I could feel his tongue flicking the nipple of my other breast. Encouraging it to get harder. He sucked on it. I moaned softly. His bulge was getting bigger. I started to grind my pelvis against his. We were both really getting into this when suddenly...

"brrrrrrrrrrrrrrng" His phone rang. "brrrrrrrrrrrrrng" Damn! "brrrrrrrrrrrrrng" I quickly jumped up so he could answer, as we didn't need anyone to come over and see why the phone was not being answered.

"Hello, may I help you," came choking rapidly out of his mouth as he tried to catch his breath.

I quickly rearranged my clothes and headed back to my cube. Wet, aroused, and wanting more. I listened to the call. Waiting for it to be done. Finally, it was over. I got up and returned to his cube.

"Shall we take an early lunch?", I asked. "No one is in the breakroom." "I'll go first and then you follow a couple of minutes later, OK?"

Turning, I walked away and headed for the breakroom. Leaving a scent trail for him to follow.

Moments later, he joined me and shut the door to the break room behind him.

"Care for a snack?", I asked, as I sat down and leaned back on the table, my legs spread wide. Inviting him over. Fingers already busy.

He came over and sat down at the table in front of me. "Make yourself comfortable," I said and he did. His hands quickly went to his fly. Unzipping his pants, he reached in and removed his swelling member. I stared and licked my lips. Soon I would be snacking!

He leaned over me, an arm encircling each thigh, spreading my legs as far as they would go, staring at the feast before him. Wet, glistening, calling to him. Going down I felt his tongue at the entrance. A gentle probing and then a long, wet, luscious stroke of his tongue going up between my lips. Ending at my clit with a flick of his tongue. With a sharp intake of breath, I twitched under his ministrations. "Oh, yes." "Lick me baby." "Lick me," I moaned. And he did. Soon I as writhing under his tongue-lashing. He had to pin me down, as he nibbled, bit, and sucked his way around my pussy. Soon I couldn't take it anymore and tried to wriggle away but he wouldn't let me. He continued and I couldn't stop. "Uhhh!" escaped my lips and then with a convulsion I rammed my pussy into his face with an orgasm.

When I stopped trembling, he took his tongue and licked my pussy clean. So sensitive now, I could barely stand it.

"Done with my lunch," he said with a smirk.

"My turn," I said. "Let's switch seats."

As he stood up, I hopped off the table. Before he had a chance to get on the table, I reached over and undid his belt buckle and the button on his pants. His member twitching at me as I brushed against it.

Placing my hands at the top of his pants, I slowly pushed them down until they were around his ankles. Fully exposed to my view, I licked my lips in anticipation of my treat to come.

"Now you can sit on the table for me." "I want full access to everything," I told him.

He sat himself down on the table and I took the chair in front of him.

Reaching over, I slowly ran my hand up the length of his inner thigh. My fingers entwining in the hair as I went. When I reached the top, I took my hands and cupped his balls. Gently rolling them. Watching him for reaction. He was intently staring back at me. Watching my every move.

Moving on I placed my hands around the base of his shaft and eyed up my lunch. Hot. Hard. Skin soft to the touch. Glistening droplets at the top. Waiting to be licked up and savored.

Swallowing hard, I leaned over. Moving my hands around to the back to steady him, I started at the base with a long, slow, sensuous, lick all the way to the crown. In the background, I heard him moan. I repeated this several times. Licking. Kissing. All the way to the edge and not any further.

I felt him place his hands on my head so this time I licked all the way to the top. My lips kissing the very tip. Lips that are now moistened with his pre cum. Licking mine, I took my hands and gently spread the opening at the top. Making a tiny space for my tongue to play. Curling it, I wriggled it around the slot, trying to force my way in. He squirmed. I smiled and continued.

Having had enough of that I went down on him proper. My hands massaging his manhood, while my mouth sucked the life out of the top. His fingers tight in my hair.

Suddenly he pulled my head up. Confused, I look at him questioningly.

"No," he said huskily. "I want to come inside you proper." "Open your blouse for me and bend over the table."

Smiling, I complied and he positioned himself behind me.

I felt his hands on my skirt. Raising it up to expose my bottom and dripping pussy. I felt his hands caressing my bottom. A finger running down my crack. Stopping when it reached my open and waiting tunnel. In it went. Out it came. Sliding forward to tease my clit. Sliding back to the opening. In it went. My guess was there were two fingers now inside me, stroking me. "Unnn," I moaned. Out they came to slide forward once again teasing my clit.

Sliding back once again, he inserted more fingers and this time thrusted a bit with his hand. I moaned and started to thrust back.

"Oh, no you don't," he said. "You're not going to get off on my fingers" and removed them.

"Please don't stop," I whimpered.

"But I must, in order to do this." Movement and I now felt him right up against me. His hard shaft centered between us like the filling of a sandwich. I could feel it throbbing. His hand reached around to cup my breasts. Playing with them. Gently pinching the nipples as he ground his pelvis into me.

"Please." "Please take me now," I begged.

Removing his hands from my breasts, he stood back up and placed them on my hips. I could feel him at the entrance now. Teasing. Then slowly I felt him entering me. A slow steady pressure as he made himself at home in me. That first stroke felt marvelous. It made my throat tighten. He then began to thrust. Slowly at first and then with more intensity.

As he rhythmically pumped in and out, I became more aroused with each stroke. The feel of his balls slapping against me was driving me wild. Faster and faster he went. Animalistic noises started escaping my lips. He let me take over.

My breath was becoming more ragged. I could hear him breathing heavily behind me, exciting me even more. Faster we went. In. Relax. Out. Contract. My juices were flowing wildly now. Running down my leg.

Releasing my breasts, he now gripped my hips to hold on, as I started to buck. The sounds of our passion were getting louder and louder.

I could barely say the words. "Hang ... on." "Don't... let...go." "Don't...let...me...pop...off." I became as one possessed. Riding his shaft. Slamming myself against him.

Suddenly I stopped pumping. He felt me slowly pulling off him. "Hold on" I managed to say. "Please...hold on." My body was convulsing. I was almost off him. Almost. Off. Suddenly I gasped. My back arched. I threw my head back. I RODE DOWN HIS SHAFT VIOLENTLY SLAMMING MY ASS INTO HIS PELVIS. MY MUSCLES CLASPING. GRIPPING. SQUEEZING. Trying to get as much of him inside me as possible.

I felt him stiffen behind me. His fingers pressing hard into the flesh on my hips. Suddenly I heard "unnn" escaping his lips as I felt a hot wetness exploding inside me.

Both of us spent, we parted and rearranged our clothing.

"Thanks for lunch," I said.

"You're welcome," he responded. "Any time." "Maybe someday we could have dinner," he said with a wink, as we exited the break room and headed back to the cubicles.