Bored Couple Have Sexy Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers

"Hey, it's just a fantasy, my fantasy first date. You asked me to tell you my fantasy first date with you and I did. Okay?"

"Yeah, well, your fantasy has a strange habit of becoming my reality," she said shooting him a look, while raising her hand to her mouth, as if giving him a blowjob.

"I give up, Julie. Then, you tell me. What's your fantasy first date?"

"Okay, my fantasy is not really a first date fantasy. It's more a fantasy, after we've been living together for while, like we are now," she said fluffing her pillow, straightening her nightgown and getting comfortable in bed, before giving him a big smile and beginning.

So, this is it, he thought. She really didn't want to have pillow talk. She just wanted to tell him what he should be doing that he isn't doing now. Nothing that has to do with having fantasy sex, this is just her way to hope to improve upon him as a boyfriend to make him marriage material. Well, he wasn't falling for any of it.

"Go ahead," he said. "You have the floor."

"You come home early from work to cook me a romantic dinner. Only, before you start making dinner, you tidy up the house, vacuuming, doing the dishes, and taking out the trash. Then, after dinner, you clean up the kitchen, while I relax in the living room."

"I'm glad this is a fantasy, because this will never happen."

"What did you say, Joey? I didn't hear you. You were mumbling."

"I said this sounds like a good fantasy and I can't wait for this to really happen."

"Thank you, baby," she said giving him a kiss and his cock a squeeze through his pajama bottoms. "After dinner, you give me a massage, before drawing me a bubble bath."

"When do we get to the good part?"

"Sorry, baby, I can't hear you, when you talk in your pillow."

"I said that I can't wait to start."

"I love you, Joey," she said running her hand along the length of his cock and making him grow harder with her touch.

"So, tell me, Julie, what happens next?"

"Well, you come into the bedroom, while I'm just about to get dressed and say, don't bother with that nightgown, baby. You won't be needing it. Then, you rip the towel from my body and kiss me, really kiss me, before scooping me up in your arms and tossing me on the bed."

"Finally, the good part," he said this time without mumbling.

"I struggle and try to get up, but you push me down and part my legs with your knees. You're insatiable. You want me. You really want me. You want to eat me. You need to lick my pussy. You cannot stop, until I cum in your mouth. Even then, after I had one orgasm, you give me another and another. Then, you mount me and fuck me. You fuck me hard, Joey, so hard and so passionately that I cum again. Oh, Joey, you are so romantic and loving and passionate that I can't resist you," she said looking at him.

Joey had already removed his cock from his pajama bottoms and was stroking himself, while listening to her regale her sexual fantasy to him. Already aroused, way ahead of her state of passion, his prick was sticking out straight.

"I love you, Julie and I loved your fantasy," he said putting her hand on his cock and watching her as she mindlessly stroked him, while thinking about her never to be realized fantasy, no doubt. He kissed her, French kissed her, while fondling her breast. Then, with a gentle nudge on her shoulder, he confessed his real need to her.

"I love you, too, Joey," she said scooting down and taking his cock in her mouth.

"I like this pillow talk, Julie. I think this will work," he said putting one hand to the back of her head while playing with her tits with his other hand. "I'm glad we had this little talk. We should have pillow talk more often."

andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers
12