Bored Fran Ch. 03

Story Info
Bored housewife looking for excitement by submitting.
1.3k words
4.06
48k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It won't make any sense if you don't read the previous chapters. Just sayin'.

*

I was tired, very tired when the alarm woke me up the next morning. My husband John woke up with morning wood but much to my dismay didn't use it on me. I was willing but it would require a direct order from him or my Master for me to initiate any sex acts. He took a shower, got dressed, gave me a sweet kiss and left for work. An hour later I received another text from my Master.

I told you that disobedience would be punished. I told you I would be watching. I told you I would know. You failed to thank your husband for the blowjob. You also gave him an explanation for your actions when you returned from the sex shop. You are not permitted to orgasm today. At 2pm you will report to Mistress June at 423 Jackson Street. You will be dressed in the dress you wore to the wedding. Pack a bag with a change of clothes. Remember, a simple text will stop this if you can't handle it. You can go back to your boring life.

I admit I was feeling a little scared. How did he know? Was our house wired for sound and video? If I had disobeyed at the sex shop would he have known? How closely was I being watched? What was this punishment going to be? But the overwhelming feeling was one of anger. He was challenging me by reminding me that I could quit. He was almost daring me to quit. In my determination not to let him down, I would take whatever punishment he dished out. I was not ready to go back to being a bored housewife. This was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me and I didn't want it to end.

I walked up to the door and knocked at 2pm on the dot. The door was opened by a man wearing a white speedo and nothing else except for a black leather collar. It looked similar to a dog collar with a ring to attach a leash. My nervousness was increasing. He led me down a hallway to a beautifully furnished office with a huge wooden desk. Behind the desk was a stunning woman wearing a black latex bodysuit with her hair tightly wound in a bun. She stood up and gave me a severe look. I stared in wonder at her. She was huge. Over 6ft tall with large shoulders, huge breasts, a tiny waist, and wide hips. The words voluptuous and Amazon came to mind.

"You would be Fran. I am Mistress June. Your punishment is ready. Come with me."

At the end of the hall we descended a flight of stairs. My stomach was churning and I made sure my cell phone was accessible with a pre-loaded message that said Game Over. If things got out of control I could just hit send. It was oddly reassuring. I almost hit send when I saw the basement dungeon. There was a naked woman gagged and hanging from shackles attached to the ceiling so that she was on her tip-toes and there were empty shackles next to her. Around the room there were various pieces of furniture and devices that I had never seen before.

I had just enough time to look around once before the bag and my phone were ripped from my grasp. Mistress June pushed me across the room and I was shackled next to the naked woman and gagged before I had a chance to protest. Two very large black men walked in through a side door. They were both naked and sporting very large, very hard cocks.

"Strip her."

Following the Mistress's command they began cutting my clothes off with shears. I had tears in my eyes as I watched my favorite dress end up in pieces on the floor followed by my best bra and panty set. As I stood there helpless and naked I was terrified but even still I found that I was aroused.

One of the two men proceeded to the woman beside me and began to spank her ass with his large hand. The slaps resounded through the room as she struggled and cried out behind her gag. It seemed to go on forever but once her ass was blazing red they unhooked her from the ceiling chains and bent her over some type of bench. Once her hands were bound to the bench the two men approached her from the front and rear. Her gag was removed and replaced with one of those huge cocks. He was driving it in and out of her throat making her gag and gasp trying to get air.

The other man shoved his cock right up the woman's ass. Her screams were cut off only when the cock in her mouth drove in and out. They pummeled her unmercifully from both ends. Her eyes were full of tears as they used her body for their pleasure. Amazingly I realized that after the initial pain filled struggling, she seemed to be getting into this treatment. She seemed to be actively fucking back at the cock in her ass. Her shaking now appeared to be because she was cumming over and over again. When they both finished by filling her ass and mouth with cum they cut her loose from the bench and she was led away.

They returned shortly and began spanking me. God it hurt. I screamed around my gag as they pounded my poor ass. It felt like I was on fire and each new smack was an excruciating new blast of pain but the worst part was that I knew what was coming next. I didn't want to do this. Having sex with someone other than my husband was not something I had expected, especially not two well-endowed men in my ass and throat. I wanted out but my phone was across the room and I was gagged. A small part of me was not fighting back though. This submissive part of me wanted this punishment, felt that I deserved it for my disobedience, and was getting excited to please my Master by accepting his decision. I had not forgotten the orgasms that the woman had experienced. Surely cumming during my punishment wouldn't count as disobedience. When they released my shackles and dragged me to the bench I began shaking from fright and to my shame, from excitement. I was bound to the bench and I closed my eyes, waiting.

A few seconds later I opened them to see Mistress June leaning over me holding my phone with a text showing. As I read it she cut me loose from the bench and handed me my bag.

Well done. Your punishment was light this time. Stronger infractions will result in stronger punishments.

I got dressed and left. The drive home was interesting to say the least. My ass was on fire and every bump or pothole brought a fresh round of pain. I was sad about my dress but I was feeling very proud that I had accepted my punishment so well. Moving gingerly I made dinner for my husband and greeted him with a kiss at the door. He almost seemed disappointed that I hadn't greeted him the same way as yesterday but he didn't say anything. After a very uncomfortable meal, for me as my ass was still very sore, we watched a movie and then went to bed. Unlike last night, tonight I was hoping he wasn't in the mood for sex. I knew I wouldn't be able to explain my bruised ass, I wasn't allowed to orgasm, and I was still sore from my earlier ordeal. We kissed briefly and went to sleep.