Bored Fran Ch. 04

Story Info
Further adventures of Fran
2.1k words
4.21
23.2k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the earlier chapters if you want to know what's going on.

The next morning I awoke to an incredible feeling. I moaned as the sensations pushed me into full clarity. My husband had his face between my thighs and it was heaven. When he realized that his ministrations had woken me he looked up into my eyes and smiled before returning to his morning snack. He licked and nibbled on my folds, my lips. He sucked my clit. My juices were flowing. As I thrashed on the bed, getting tangled in the sheets he rose up and entered me with one hard thrust. I screamed as I came and he began to slide in and out of me. His thrusting got faster, his hips a blur as he claimed my sex, my lust, my love. I screamed again, cumming uncontrollably as he stiffened and filled me with his cum.

"Good morning sweetheart" he said with a twinkle in his eye, "Sleep well?"

"Fuck," I exclaimed. "I think I like this alarm clock better."

Gingerly I got out of bed and kissed him as he stood up. We walked to the bathroom and got into the shower together. Soaping each other up playfully, we washed and then dried each other. I headed downstairs to pack his lunch while he got dressed. One more very arousing kiss and he went out the door headed to work. Still glowing from my morning activities I puttered around the house cleaning up. Fresh sheets on the bed, sweaty cum stained sheets in the washer and then off to the grocery store. I was putting away the last of the groceries, thinking about what to make for dinner when the special phone buzzed with a text.

You may use your new vibrator and you are allowed two orgasms as a reward for taking your punishment so well. When you are done call your husband and tell him you are going out and will be getting home late. Do not tell him where you will be. Get dressed up slutty with no bra or underwear and go to the Biker bar down the street from the adult store you visited to buy your new vibrator. Get a drink from the bar and drink it while waiting. Ask the first man to approach you for a ride on his motorcycle. While riding behind him you will flash your tits to at least two passing cars or trucks. Have him return you to the bar and wait for further instructions.

Receiving the text was like a lightning bolt hitting me out of the blue. The awesome sex with my husband this morning had driven my Master right out of my thoughts. Thinking about all the naughty thing I had been ordered to do made me almost cream my panties before I even got the vibrator out. I called John at work.

"Hi honey! This morning was incredible. I wanted to let you know that I will be out late tonight."

"Where are you going?" he replied, "and what am I supposed to do while I wait for you?"

"Think up an appropriate punishment for me being so naughty," I replied. "Maybe a spanking?"

I was giggling as I hung up and pulled out my new vibrator. The phone rang twice as I slid the vibrator in and out of my wet hole. The first orgasm was small but nice. After that I turned it up on high and really worked myself over. I slid it in, pulled out and pressed it against my clit before driving it back inside me. Again and again I fucked myself and when I felt myself at the crest I held the vibrator against my clit and jammed two fingers up my ass. I exploded and it seemed to go on forever. The aftershocks had me shuddering even as I got dressed to head out. A tight T-shirt and short jean shorts should be slutty enough to be following orders.

On the drive over to the bar I started wondering just how far I was willing to go following my Master's orders. He was definitely bringing excitement and incredible orgasms to my previously boring existence and I was excited about the changes in my life, but I didn't want to lose my husband. I wondered what John would think if he knew what I was doing. Would he be excited? Mad? Jealous? Would he think I was a slut and leave? Would he love the new me and push me to go farther? I finally decided that I would trust my Master for now. He had, after all, said he didn't want to ruin my marriage. John had, over the years, suggested I be bolder. I knew he would love to see me dressed like this.

"Fuck it," I decided. Unless I was ordered to do something that would get me divorced I was going to go full steam ahead. This was the best thing to happen to me in years.

By the time I pulled up to the bar I was getting excited all over again. The place had a seedy, run-down look. There must have been fifty motorcycles out front, a sea of chrome. I expected it to be dark inside but it was surprisingly well lit with a stage in the corner and a polished oak bar that looked a hundred years old.

"Whiskey sour," I ordered at the bar and then turned to watch the room. The bar seemed pretty full for a weekday at 3 in the afternoon. It took less than 5 minutes for a guy to walk up to me. He was huge, at least 6'5" tall, with broad shoulders, wearing grungy jeans, a Harley T-shirt, leather jacket and boots. An intimidating looking man to be sure, but he had a nice smile.

"Buy you a drink?" he asked.

"No" I replied, "but if you have a motorcycle I would love a ride."

"What's in it for me?" he asked.

"A babe holding you tight and flashing her tits at passing cars," I said with a grin.

"Let's go," was all he said.

He led me out to a beautiful Harley Davidson. I didn't know much about bikes but I could tell it was expensive and well cared for. Climbing on behind him was tricky because I had never done it and didn't know the procedure but when I was settled he turned to me.

"Never been on a bike?" he asked. When I shook my head he gave me some instructions. "Hold on to me until you feel comfortable enough to let go. Lean with me in the turns." And off we went.

It was exhilarating. I let out a loud scream and laughed with joy. We sped down the road and it felt like I was coming alive. Boring Fran would never do this. It wasn't long before I was pulling up my shirt at the truckers going down the road. The vibrations of the big bike reminded me of my vibrator experience this afternoon and I was turned on beyond belief. When he pulled into a driveway I started getting nervous.

A woman came out of the house and asked "Who is this Jimbo?"

"Just a pretty little lady that has never been on a Harley," he answered. "Coming by the bar later?"

"I was just getting ready to leave. I'm Sandy, this lug's sister," she said introducing herself. "I'll meet you there."

The ride back was just as fun. When we got back to the bar I thanked Jim for a great time and we walked back in. It was really crowded now. I was going to ask what was going on when I received another text.

There is a wet T-shirt contest happening in about twenty minutes. You will sign up and participate. Placing 1st through 3rd will be rewarded. Anything less will result in punishment.

A shiver went through me at the thought of punishment. Entering was easy, just a form waiving rights to sue for injury and acknowledging that it would be videotaped. That part made me a little nervous but I signed up anyway. Sandy showed up a few minutes later and signed up as well. We talked, had a few drinks and then we were ushered up onto the stage one by one. Sandy went first. She was taken to a kiddy pool and stepped in before a pitcher of water was dumped onto her chest. Instantly her nipples became hard and visible as the wet shirt became transparent. She danced around the pool and rubbed her breasts for the cheering bikers. Six other women went up one by one before it was my turn. I was shaking due to nervousness but also because I was very horny. Flashing my tits to people from the back of a bike was one thing, this was a crowded bar with a camera recording everything.

As I stepped into the pool they dumped the water on me. It was all I could do not to scream. It must have been ice-water it was so cold. I felt my nipples harden to diamond points on my 38 DD's. A song I love came on the speakers and I began to sway with the music, rubbing my hands all over my breasts. I tried to imitate some of the moves the other girls had done but it seemed wrong so I just danced and lost myself in the music. The noise from the crowd disappeared and I let myself go. I was actually surprised when the tapped me on the shoulder to help me out of the pool. With a last look at the crowd before I walked offstage I turned and flashed the whole bar. The screaming and clapping was deafening. Four more girls went after me but none of them got the response I had.

"You were the best'" Sandy said as she ran over to give me a hug. "I just know you won!"

Jim gave me a wink and smiled. "Anytime you want a ride, you call me," he said.

It turned out that Sandy was right. I won first place and the prize was 2 tickets to a motorcycle rally next week and $200.00. I went back onstage to get my prize and flashed the crowd again as I walked off. My phone buzzed with another text.

Congratulations. As a reward you may have sex with anyone you choose for the rest of the evening as many times as you want. I will give you more instructions tomorrow.

I was turned on enough to fuck the whole bar up onstage in front of everyone. Looking over at Jim I could see the hunger in his eyes and the bulge, and it was a very large bulge, in his jeans. Sandy was standing next to him looking my way and licking her lips. It took all of my willpower and the love for my husband to wave goodbye to them and go out to my car.

When I got home John was in the living room watching T.V. He had just enough time to look up and I attacked him. Kissing his mouth and working my kisses down his neck, pulling off my clothes and ripping all the buttons off his shirt as I took it off him. His pants and my shorts went next and I plunged my sopping wet cunt onto his rapidly hardening dick. I rode him until he came, getting three glorious orgasms of my own before kneeling in front of him and sucking him hard again.

"Fuck my ass." I demanded, "Now." We had only tried anal sex a few times because it usually hurt me but I wanted it, and he delivered. Sliding into my sloppy cunt he lubed his cock up with both of our juices before positioning himself at my puckered back door. With a groan he pushed into me, all the way into me.

"Nasty slut," he called me as he plundered my ass. "Staying out late and coming home horny for my cock, you're going to get what you deserve."

He started slamming into my ass harder than he had ever fucked my pussy, pulling out all but the head of his dick and slamming back in to his balls. Over and over he used me. When I started cumming again he began to spank my ass as he fucked it.

"Take it slut," he cried as he filled my ass with his come. "Clean me off with your slut mouth and the fuck me again Bitch!"

It took me draining his cum 4 times before he was done with me. In the end I was so tired I passed out on the floor and he ended up carrying me gently up to bed for the most contented sleep of my life.