Boring

Story Info
Wife seeks pleasure with another couple.
1.8k words
4.18
90.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

I was sitting at my computer doing some work and enjoying the peace while Denise was at work, Denise, my wife worked full time and I was fortunate to be able to work the hours that suited me.

The telephone rang disturbing my concentration; I walked across and harshly barked down the telephone YES.

"Mike it's Sue, I need to talk with you and it's pretty personal and I'm not sure how to go about it so please bare with me for a minute."

I scratched my head it was very unusual for Sue to ring me so I assumed it was fairly important and agreed to listen.

"John and I have had an almighty argument and I need to know if what he was saying is true or if he was just trying to hurt me. This morning he said that we needed to talk as he was getting bored with our relationship and it needed some spicing up, he said that he wanted to do a threesome and the third person was you. Has he ever mentioned this to you?"

I had to think, John had asked me if I would be up for a threesome with Sue and unbeknown to Sue and Denise, John and I had been exchanging naked pictures of our wives over the email and talking about threesomes for quite awhile, it was a fantasy but we lived in hope.

"Well he did ask once but we were both drunk so I didn't take much notice," I lied.

"So did you or did you not say that you would go for it?" asked Sue.

My mind was spinning I didn't want to drop John in it but as John had already brought the subject up with her I thought I might as well be honest.

"Yes, I did say that I wanted to have sex with you and I also agreed that if the opportunity ever arose I would be up for a threesome."

I could hear a distinct sigh down the telephone and already I was regretting saying it, what if she told Denise then I would be in deep shit.

"I want to do it, I want a threesome but not with John, I want to have a threesome with you and Denise. I think the reason our sex life has gone bad is that men don't turn me on, I have this curious urge to try it with a woman, which does turn me on thinking about it."

" Well," was all I could reply, I didn't know what to say, I was lost for words.

"If you and Denise agree it does mean you get to have sex with me as well," she said trying to pre-empt my thoughts.

"Sue I would love to do it, but I really can't see Denise going along with it, she's a bit of a prude at the best of times," I replied realising that a golden opportunity was within my grasp.

"I remember Denise saying that when you were in Amsterdam she smoked some pot and that it made her incredibly horny, what if we try that. I could stay the night at your place, tell Denise that John and I had had an argument and I was punishing him," explained Sue.

"Feeling horny and doing it with a woman are two different things, I still don't think it would work, Denise is just not the type," I said knowing that there was little chance it would happen.

"At least let's have a try, we'll have a few glasses of wine then I'll get a couple of joints out, once we've smoked them you excuse yourself from the room and leave the rest to me."

It sounded like a reasonable plan and I had nothing to lose, as Sue would be making the entire running, so if the shit hit the fan it wouldn't be flying in my direction, so I agreed to try it.

Sue thanked me and said she would be around early evening, but for now my head was spinning with expectation and concern that it may not work.

When Denise arrived home I had prepared a meal for her and explained that Sue would be spending the night as her and John had had a big argument, she was quite nonplussed by it all.

When Sue arrived Denise opened the door and within minutes of her arrival we were sitting down to eat and making polite conversation.

The wine flowed freely during dinner and by the time we had finished the second bottle of wine we were all quite relaxed and adjourned to the lounge.

Sue sat next to Denise on the sofa and I switched the television on to MTV and excused myself from the room but stopped just outside so that I could hear what was going on.

"So what was your argument about?" enquired Denise.

"Oh you know the usual thing with men, sex," replied Sue. "Do you mind if I smoke a joint I really need to relax," she continued innocently.

I heard the flick of the cigarette lighter followed shortly by the sweet smell of pot.

"You want a drag?" Sue asked Denise.

"No thanks it does funny things to me," said Denise as she instantly changed her mind, "yea okay pass it over."

All I could hear was the exhalation of breath as they both smoked the joint, a bulge was forming in my trousers as the thought that it may work sank into my brain.

I returned to the room both of them looked a little spaced out and Sue had her hand on Denise's thigh, she was stroking it gently, neither of them seemed to notice me as I sunk down into an armchair.

I watched as Sue's fingers ran up and down Denise's thigh almost touching her between the legs but changing direction at the last minute. Denise certainly was not objecting, her head was laid back against the sofa and she had a silly smile on her face.

Sue got more confident and ran her fingers gently across Denise's crotch, she got an encouraging groan from Denise who opened her legs slightly while oblivious to anything else in the room.

Sue changed her position slightly so that she could undo the fastening on the waste band of Denise's jeans, followed adeptly by sliding the zipper down. My cock was straining in my trousers, I thought that any minute Denise would leap up and run from the room, but she stayed exactly where she was. Sue moved in front of Denise and started to pull her jeans down, Denise even lifted herself up to allow Sue to easily remove them. Next off came Denise's panties, I could not believe that she had let this happen but the glistening juices on Denise's pubic hair showed that she was feeling extremely horny. Sue knelt between Denise's legs and began licking her pussy, the groans escaping Denise's lips increased until she writhed in pleasure as the orgasm hit her. Denise was like putty in Sue's hands as she removed her top and bra, leaving her totally naked. Sue began licking her nipples while finger fucking her, while I had to get my cock out to ease the pressure.

Sue quickly removed all her clothes and now I was faced with two naked woman, I didn't want to cum but I also knew I was very close to erupting so I eased off, I didn't want to waste it.

Sue pressed her pussy against Denise's and moved her lips towards her mouth, all I could see was pussy against pussy and tits against tits, I wasn't interested that they were now passionately kissing each other as their pussy's ground together.

When they had finished kissing Sue slid down Denise's body and was once more licking her pussy, Sue waved her hand in my direction so without hesitation I stripped off, holding my stiff cock in my hand I wondered which hole to stick it in and her pussy won. As I pushed forward my cock easily slid into Sue's pussy, she was soaking wet from her earlier action. How can I describe the feeling, here I was with my cock stuffed in Sue's cunt, a place I always dreamed about entering. I would describe myself as someone with a great deal of control but as I pumped away at her pussy while watching her lick Denise my control let me down and within minutes my juice was splashing into her pussy.

I collapsed onto the sofa but Sue was still going at it, from where I was sitting I could see Denise's juices running down Sue's chin. Denise stopped Sue and stood up, taking Sue's hand she directed her to sit on the sofa and now Denise was licking Sue's cum filled pussy. Watching my wife licking another woman's pussy soon got me rock hard again, but this time I was going to stick it in Denise and the target was her ass. I used my fingers to scoop some of Denise's juice onto my cock and around her asshole, as soon as she realised where I was going she tensed up. I had tried doing her up the ass once before but she bluntly refused and we argued about it, but this time I was in, she didn't care she was a free spirit and I was going to make the most of it. The tightness of her virgin hole was too much for me and I came very quickly but not before Denise had an explosive orgasm, and the groans of ecstasy coming from Sue made the whole scenario so unreal.

We all sat there, the three of us naked and unembarrassed by our nudity, Sue leant across and kissed Denise on the lips, she responded with enthusiasm and then they turned there attention back to me. They each took one of my hands and led me upstairs to the bedroom where for the next two hours the three of us had unadulterated sex until Sue and Denise fell asleep exhausted.

As I lay there feeling concerned what may happen in the morning once Denise had realised what she got up to I to fell asleep.

I was woken by the shaking of the bed, my fears of the previous night and what Denise might say in the morning were dispelled. Denise was lying on top of Sue their tongues deep in each others mouth, Sue's legs were wrapped around Denise's their pussy's crushed together as they both moaned and squealed in delight. As soon as they realised I was awake they turned on me and boy was that a great breakfast treat, now whenever we go out for a drink we make sure John is well drunk and fast asleep and then we get down to business.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers