Boring Presentations Rule! Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues after graduation.
1.9k words
3.92
7.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months pass had passes since the presentation about Safe Sex took place at our school. We had graduated last week and decided to make a trip to the beach to relax and celebrate school being over.

"Last bag?" I ask picking up Jessica's slightly heavy suitcase. She nods

"Yeah. That's the last bag. I hope I didn't forget anything." She says.

"From how heavy these damn things are you should have everything." I smile.

"Shut up and carry the bags." She says hitting my arm.

"Yes Dear." I say, as I carry the bag outside and put it into the trunk of my car.

I close the trunk of the car and Jessica smiles before running up to the passenger side door and getting in. I smile and walk to the door on the driver's side and get in. She reaches down and takes hold of my hand as I start the car up and pull out, heading off to the beach. The drive to the beach wasn't bad, only a few hours away, we had talked and listened to music most of the way there.

We finally get to the beach and get our hotel room, it wasn't a spectacular room but it was decent and had a good view of the ocean from the balcony. We were up on the 15th floor. I sit our bags down and Jessica walks up to me and kisses my cheek.

"I'm gonna take a shower...you wanna join me?" She asks

"Yeah. I'll be there in a minute." I say. She nods.

I gently stroke her cheek and lean in softly kissing her. She rubs my chest and turns walking to the bathroom. I watch her some and smile to myself. I was so lucky I thought to myself. I turn and begin to undress as we I walk towards the bathroom.

"Mikey! They got a tub with the water jets." She smiles.

I walk into the bathroom and smile seeing it. She looks at me and reaches over turning the water on. She gets the water right and fills the tub up.

Naked now I walk over lean in softly kissing her neck as I slowly untie the string that was holding her shorts up. Jessica lays her head back against my shoulders as I get her shorts untied. I slowly push down on them along with her panties; she slowly steps out of them. I gently take hold of her shirt and pull up on it. Jessica lifts her arms up helping me as I get the shirt off of her. I gently rub my hands up over her bare back and unhook her bra.

"You are so beautiful." I say softly into her ear as I get her bra off. She slowly turns and wraps her arms around my neck. I lean in softly kissing her; she softly kisses me back as I gently pick her up into my arms. She breaks the kiss and lies against me as I step into the tub and slowly sit down with her on my lap. Jessica turns some and slowly straddles me, laying her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her, gently rubbing her bare back.

After a few minutes Jessica raises up and looks behind us at the control panel for the jets. I hold back a smile seeing her breast right in front of my face. I lean in softly kissing them. Jessica places a hand onto the back of my head as she turns the jets on. I continue to softly kiss her breasts as Jessica leans back a little and looks down at me.

"Having fun?" She asks softly. I smile a little.

"Yeah." I say softly gently rubbing my hands over her ass.

She smiles and leans down kissing me. I softly kiss her back, loving her soft lips. We sit there in the tub, slowly making out for an hour or so. Feeling the water beginning to get cold we get out and dry off before walking out. We walk over to the bed and she lays down. She looks at me and slowly spreads her legs, exposing her hairless pussy.

I slowly walk over to the bed and look into her eyes. She stares into my eyes as I move down softly kissing her bare pussy. She closes her eyes and slowly opens her legs more giving me better access. Jessica softly moans as my tongue slowly presses inside her, she gently places her hand onto the back of my head.

Hours pass and I was still between her legs, her long smooth legs over my shoulders as she slowly rocks her hips against my face. She was dripping wet, having already orgasmed a few times. I could spend all night here between her legs I thought to myself. I loved going down on my girl and I was sure she didn't mind it either.

"Damn baby." She moans softly, gently pulling my hair a little bit.

I knew she was getting close to another orgasm, her chest heaving up and down, breathing heavily. I move my hand down between her legs and slowly let my tongue slide out of her, only to replace my tongue with two of my fingers. Jessica moans out softly feeling my fingers slowly push inside her, her tight pussy quickly clamping down on them. I lean in slowly licking her already swollen clit.

Jessica whimpers, rocking her hips a little faster grinding her clit against my tongue as my fingers probe deep inside her tight pussy. Breathing heavily she brings her hands up and begins to play with her nipples, rolling the hard little buds between her fingertips.

"Fuck!" She moans out a little loudly.

Jessica continues to rock her hips as she grips my hair tighter, tightening her legs around my head. I keep my eyes on her, loving that she was enjoying it so much. Jessica moans out as she orgasms hard, her back arching and legs shaking. She falls back on the bed as she finishes her orgasm and I slowly let my fingers slide out of her.

"Holy shit." She says softly trying to catch her breath.

I watch her as she closes her eyes, legs still spread open. I was so hard; I needed to be deep inside her. I slowly move up her body and lean down kissing her, she kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I reach between us and take hold of my hard cock, slowly rubbing the thick head up and down her wet slit. Jessica moans softly against my lips, her legs shaking slightly as the head rub over her already swollen clit. After a few more moments I slowly bury my hard cock deep inside her. Jessica moans, gripping my shoulders as she wraps her legs around my waist.

She slowly deepens the kiss, massaging her tongue against mine as I begin to thrust in and out of her tight, dripping wet pussy. She begins to move her hips with mine, meeting my thrusts.

"Oh god baby," She moans softly breaking the kiss.

I reach down and slowly spread her legs, pushing my cock deeper inside her. Jessica gasps and arches her back as she moves her hands down to her flat stomach. I begin to increase my speed, driving my hard cock in and out of her faster. She whimpers, legs shaking in my hands.

"Oh shit baby...you're gonna make me cum." She says softly, closing her eyes.

I continue my quick and deep thrusts, feeling her tight pussy get even tighter around me. She brings her hand up to her mouth and licks her fingertips before moving them down to her clit, slowly rubbing her slick fingers against it. I begin to thrust a little harder, starting to slam into her. She screams out slightly as she begins to orgasm, her legs trying to close but I hold them apart. I pull my hard cock from her pussy and lean down pushing my tongue back inside her.

Jessica gasps and grabs the back of my head, moaning a little loudly as my tongue works its way deep inside her. I begin to move my tongue, sliding it around inside her, gladly swallowing her juices as they ran into my mouth.

It didn't take long until her legs clamp around my head and she was having another orgasm. Moaning softly, her legs shaking around my head. I slowly pull away and look down at her. She looks up at me, lust in her eyes as I stand up. She sits up and quickly takes my hard cock into her mouth, instantly beginning to suck on the thick head.

I groan softly, running my fingers through her hair as she begins to take more and more of my cock down her throat. I could feel my cock getting harder, growing in her mouth. Jessica slowly begins to bob her head back and forth, making me groan in delight as I feel her lips slide up and down the length of my hard cock.

After a few moments of her expert mouth, she pulls away. I look down at her as she slowly rolls over, getting onto her hands and knees.

"Come on big boy." She says softly slowly wiggling her ass back and forth.

I groan again, she knew exactly how to turn me on. I quickly move up and grab her hips, stopping them from moving. I slowly begin to push into her from behind, making her moan softly as the thick head pushes inside her. I pause halfway inside her, loving her tight pussy. Jessica looks back at me, before pushing back against me hard, forcing my cock deep inside her tight twat.

We both groan, feeling it. I grip her hips as I begin to thrust in and out of her, feeling her meeting my thrusts. She moans softly laying down on the bed, keeping her ass up in the air for me.

"Faster baby...fuck me good." She says softly.

My cock throbs as I hear her request. I gladly comply, thrusting in and out of her tight pussy faster. She moans out, shaking as she reaches under her and begins to quickly rub her clit.

"Oh fuck." Jessica moans out, shaking as she gets closer to her orgasm.

After a few more quick thrusts she couldn't take it anymore, she moans out loudly as she begins to orgasm, her pussy clamping down around my cock tightly. I groan so close to cumming. Sensing this Jessica pulls away and pulls me down on the bed. I lay there on my back as she moves down between my legs and wraps her hand around my hard cock, quickly beginning to stroke it.

"God baby," I say softly looking up at her.

She doesn't say a word but leans down wrapping her lips around the thick head, stroking my cock faster. My breathing getting heavier, balls tightening. I was about to cum.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum." I say.

Hearing me she begins to suck harder and stroke me faster. I couldn't take anymore; I grunt out and begin to cum. Jessica continues to suck on my cock, swallowing my cum as it shot down her throat. I slowly finish and she releases my cock from her mouth. Licking her lips, Jessica slowly moves up my body and lays on top of me.

"I love you baby." She says softly. I bring my hand up and stroke her cheek.

"I love you too." I say leaning in kissing her forehead.

Jessica smiles and lays her head on my chest, both of us tired. We slowly fall asleep after a few minutes.