Boris's Whore

Story Info
How a woman is led into prostitution by her lover.
13.2k words
4.5
120.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarah28
Sarah28
101 Followers

I worked in a sandwich bar, for Mr Luigi and his wife. And, as part of the deal I lived in the flat above the shop.

Mr Luigi or his wife opened up the shop in a morning and I would go down to help with the lunchtime rush, then I stayed on and closed up about 8 o'clock.

My name is Sarah, I'm a pretty (I'm frequently told) 27 year old brunette. I'm fairly tall and slim but my best feature, or at least the one that gets most of the attention, are my large breasts. Male customers amuse me by giving their order to my chest rather than to me, but I do find this a turn on, so it's not a problem. I know it's a bit naughty but I often wear a low top, and when I'm bent down over the counter I know it gives the customers a good eyeful.

I had recently been getting a regular customer who usually arrived just before closing time. A well educated "classy" man in his 40s, who always flirted with me, and I guess, I flirted back! I was a little bit in awe of him actually, he's a very commanding presence, very authoritative. We have got as far as exchanging names, he's Boris. Sometimes he stays to eat his supper at one of the tables in the shop.

So last week I was filling a roll for Boris' supper. The way he was looking at me, I really thought he was about to ask me out, and yes, I wanted him to. Instead he asked me what I earned. I didn't really want to tell him, it's not a lot, but my wages do include the flat. Anyway, he asked me if I'd like to earn £100 for half an hour's work. I laughed, fat chance!

No he said, he was serious, he'd give me £100 for a blowjob.

I was a bit surprised and shocked, but decided to laugh it off

"No really." I said.

"Really," he replied.

I was beginning to feel a bit upset "I am not a prostitute", I said a little shortly, He took out his wallet and laid five £20 notes out on the counter. That was half a week's wages for me. Of course I had no intention of picking it up, but kept looking at it as I prepared his roll. Meanwhile Boris' eyes were fixed down my blouse.

He said, "I know you are not a prostitute Sarah. Think of it that we obviously enjoy each other's company and we are two friends helping each other out." I kept looking at the money... half a week's pay.

He told me he really fancied me, that's why he came to the shop so often and this just seemed like a good chance to get to know me better.

Finally I said OK in a quiet voice, picked up the money and put it in my purse. It was nearly closing time so I locked up the shop door and put up the closed sign, I grabbed his hand, and lead him outside round to the door of my flat.

I didn't want to take him into my bedroom. I had got up late and the room was a mess. Also I couldn't remember putting my vibrator back in its drawer after I had used it last night. I would have been horrified if he had seen it, so I took him into my lounge. I left the main light off, but turned on a table lamp. Then I stood there, looking at Boris, suddenly feeling very nervous and not sure what to do next. I noticed my hand was shaking a little. If Boris hadn't quickly taken control of the situation I know I would have backed out.

"Sarah, come here, " he said. I stepped forward and he stroked my cheek. "So pretty", he said and I felt myself blushing. He held my face while he kissed me.

"Take off your shirt," he told me. At least following his instructions meant I didn't have to decide what to do. My hands were sweaty and I couldn't get the buttons undone. I felt myself blushing furiously, but eventually it was off.

"Now the bra" he said. I fumbled with the catch, managed to undo it and slid it off. My breasts are large but delicate. They are very sensitive and I'm always nervous of anyone touching them. I couldn't keep them still, my very breathing made them quiver and he gazed at them for ages, before reaching out and cupping them both, lifting them gently and burying his face between them. I began to relax when I realised he was going to be gentle, (well today anyway, what happens later is quiet different)

He guided me to my knees and told me to take him out.

I struggled getting his cock out of his trousers because he was already erect, but when I saw it I thrilled. It just looked so glorious, big and red, with a beautiful shaped tip. He put his finger in my mouth and I sucked on it before moving down to his glorious cock.

I started kissing the head tentatively and soon I was enthusiastically sucking and licking.

He asked, "How far down can you go?"

I pulled away and said, "Not very far" I said. "It makes me gag."

"Try," he said.

I went back to work on his cock, taking as much as I could. He showed me how to wrap my hand around the shaft and move up and down in time with my mouth. His hands were squeezing my breasts, not as gently as before, but it was lovely. I was getting beautifully aroused.

Then he gripped my head in his hands and I felt him tensed. Soon he was spurting into my mouth. He told me to swallow it all. I had never swallowed before, but with him holding my head I hadn't any choice. After the initial horror, I found I liked the taste of his cum. Afterwards there was some round my mouth so he guided my hand to wipe it up and told me to lick my fingers clean.

He returned to rubbing my breasts while I kissed the head of his cock gently.

He asked me if I'd ever had sex for money before.

"No!" I said forcefully. He smiled, kissed me, and told me it was great, I was really good at it.

I offered him a coffee and was disappointed when he said he had to go.

In truth I was feeling very aroused and desperately wanted to be fucked. He let himself out, saying he'd see me again soon. If I wanted to make any more money...

Needless to say I kept waiting for him, even delaying closing up at night in case he came. It wasn't the money, it was him I wanted.

Of course I was struggling with the idea of sex for money. I thought maybe we could have a real relationship. When he came next time I would refuse the money, but take him upstairs anyway.

I was now dressing for work much more carefully, wearing my tightest jeans and lowest tops while I waited for Boris to return. I spent most of the money he had given me on sexy revealing tops and a very low cut bra.

When he did come I was just about to close up after a long and busy day. I honestly wasn't thinking about him at all, and there he was, smiling at me. He said he didn't want to eat, but had just come to see me. He took out his wallet and laid £100 on the counter. I didn't want to take it, but I wanted him, desperately.

I started to speak, to tell him what I thought, but before I could really say anything he put his finger across my lips, picked up the money and put it in my hand. With a resigned sigh I took him up to my bedroom. I soon as we were through the door he held me in his arms and kissed me. He sat in the armchair behind the bed and I sank down to my knees in front of him, but he said "No Sarah, this time I want to fuck you"

He told me to undress. It was a real ordeal with him watching me so intently. My attempts to do it sexily dissolved into farce. My sweaty fingers couldn't undo the top fastening of my jeans, then I tripped and almost fell with them round my ankles. I was wearing the sexy underwear I had bought with his money, a pink frilly bra and matching thong and I did try to take these off seductively (I had been practising in front of my mirror). Eventually I was standing in front of him, naked, while he stared at me. I felt myself blushing furiously. He told me to turn round. I gave him the back view, then front again, He told me to spread my legs, then open my pussy with my hands. He said he could see how aroused I was. He said I looked soaking wet. I was so embarrassed that all my desire seemed to wilt. He came to me and took my breasts in his hands while he kissed me. Still kissing me he moved a hand behind me and began slowly to slide it down my back. I gasped when he reached my arse cheeks and he slowly moved his hand down between them. He didn't stop until he was holding my pussy from behind. Again he laughed at how wet I was, causing more blushes. I sort of hung round his neck, with him kissing me and his hand working on me. I opened my legs as much as I could and began to hump myself against him while his hand still worked my clit from behind.

I told him how hot I'd been ever since I had sucked his beautiful cock, and how mean he had been leaving me without doing it to me.

By now he had a finger or two inside me and I was near to a climax when he pulled away, leaving me moaning.

He dropped his trousers and pants and sat in the chair. I straddled him, putting that gorgeous cock inside me. It felt so so good and I just sat there for a moment, relishing the feel of him.

I started to move up and down, humping him harder and harder until I came with a crashing orgasm that left me gasping and trembling. He gently fondled my breast while I calmed myself, still cuddled on his knee with his cock inside me.

He gave me a few minutes to recover then began thrusting up into me. He took my hand and led it onto my clit and I was soon humping up and down again to meet his thrusts.

As I began to cum he said "Show me what a good whore you are,"

I gasped and tried to stop, but the orgasm swept over me and I gave in to it with a loud gasp.

As I was cumming he whispered "You are my whore, aren't you? My £100 whore..."

I closed my eyes and whispered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" he asked, stopping his thrusts.

I opened my eyes and begged, "Don't stop..." "Yes, what?"

I felt the tears coming as I gasped "I'm a whore."

"Good girl," he said and fucked me very hard.

He began to cum and feeling his hot sperm flooding my pussy had me gasping and shuddering too. I sat on him while we calmed, it was lovely feeling his big cock slowly fading inside me while he kissed me lovingly and fondled my breasts. By now I was perfectly comfortable with his hands on my breasts, he treated them gently and lovingly.

When I got off him he told me to clean him with my mouth. I really didn't want to, he reached down for his trousers, took out his wallet and thrust a £20 note in my hand. I still didn't want to do it, but didn't know how to say no to this man. Once I began it was OK. I had already discovered liked the taste of his cum, and didn't really mind tasting myself as well.

Afterwards I felt really embarrassed about what I had done, and got dressed quietly while he put his trousers back on. He kissed me gently and left, saying he'd see me again soon.

I had told him that Friday nights were my nights out with the girls. I really looked forward to them all week, and hoped that by telling him he would leave my Fridays clear. But he obviously had other ideas. I wonder now if already he was trying to separate me from my friends, or maybe I'm just being melodramatic.

Anyway that Friday he phoned me at work and told me he'd pick me up after I had closed the shop. I hadn't heard from him for a few days so I was thrilled and excited to hear his voice. Also, I guiltily remembered that I had spent the money he had given me, and already had plans for anything else I might get. So I gave the girls a miss without much thought.

I was just fixing my lipstick when I heard him at the door. I had dressed really sexily for him. I wore what my friend calls my "follow me home and fuck me" skirt, short and full, with black stockings and suspenders underneath and a low top. Actually, probably what I might wear anyway on a Friday night out with the girls, we seemed to compete over who dressed most sexily!

When Boris arrived, he stepped inside the door and closed it. He gazed at me and seemed to approve. But then he asked me to lift up my skirt. I blushed furiously but he said "Come On, don't forget I'm paying you". I was trying to ignore that fact. Anyway I did lift it up revealing my very brief pink lace panties. He told me to give him my panties.

I couldn't look at him as I pulled them down and gave them to him. He put them in his pocket, kissed me with his hands under my skirt and on my bottom, then led me out to his car.

In the car, he asked me how I felt about what we had been doing lately. I said, "It makes me feel naughty... nasty... I don't know..."

"But you like feeling this way don't you? And you like the money,"

I gazed at the floor, not knowing what to say" He seemed to need an answer so I did say yes I did. I started to tell him about how I had spent the money but he didn't seem interested.

I had no idea where we were going until he stopped outside an adult shop and he told me we would see how naughty I could be. He gave me £30 and told me to go inside and buy a big black artificial cock. He told me that if it weren't big enough he would send me back to change it.

Of course I have shopped for sex toys before, but in a women's only shop where the girls are really helpful and don't make me feel embarrassed, but this was a shop that catered for men. There were rows and rows of porn magazines, with men browsing them, not another woman in sight.

There were toys in a display case but nothing I would call big. It obviously amused the man behind the counter to pretend he couldn't hear me when I asked for a big black dildo. I had to speak so loudly that everyone could hear me, and they made sure I knew it with lots of catcalls and lewd suggestions.

Anyway after he had asked me about five times what I wanted he eventually produced a black latex cock with a vibrator in it. It was enormous, much bigger than I could manage, but in my panic I bought it quickly, along with a set of batteries. He didn't offer to put it in a bag so I had to carry it out to the car trying to hide it under my arm. Boris seemed delighted with it and told me to try it at once. He told me to leave the batteries out for now.

He asked me if I liked black cocks. "No, not at all" I said emphatically. He thought for a moment then asked me what I wanted to call my new toy.

"Boris Two" I said.

"No", he said. "Call it Eric"

"Eric?" I laughed. He didn't explain further but insisted I call it Eric.

He told me to show him how I used it, now, in the car while he was driving. I reluctantly pushed it up under my skirt, but he wanted to see and made me pull my skirt up. Despite my shame and humiliation it soon got my juices flowing.

"Put it inside" he said. I gradually worked it in, and to my surprise found I could take it. It filled me enormously. I began to fuck myself with it and came gasping just as we were driving into a motel car park.

He gave me a moment to calm down, gave me some cash and told me to go in and get us a room. I was about to go happily but until he told me I had better stand well back from the desk, otherwise the receptionist will smell sex on me and know I'm a hooker.

I was blushing deeply as I went to get the room.

Once inside, he told me to strip while he put the batteries in the new toy. I still hadn't got used to undressing for a man, so again it was an ordeal. Especially as he didn't seem to be taking much notice. Though he must have been watching because when I went to take off my stockings he told me to keep them on. I was really embarrassed when I took off my skirt because my pussy was red and soaking wet after its attentions from the dildo.

He undressed and I enjoyed my turn watching him. It was the first time I had seen him naked. He is a good-looking man. Very fit and strong.

He told me to get on the bed on all fours, which I happily did. But then he roughly grabbed my arms one at a time and pulled them behind me, leaving my face to fall onto the pillow. He fastened my hands behind me with his belt. He started to fuck me.

It was rough and hard. It was fantastic!! When I was about to cum he again asked me "You like to fuck, don't you?"

"Yes Yes Yes!" I replied.

"Tell me,"

"I like to fuck! I like to fuck you!" "

And you like to fuck for money, don't you?"

Without hesitation I gave him what he wanted "Oh fuck yes! I like to fuck you for money! I like to fuck you for moooonnnnnnneeeeyyyyy!!!!"

I had a shattering orgasm, my body shaking and the leather belt cutting into my wrists.

I was still panting and my pussy was still twitching round his cock. He walked round the bed and pulled my head towards him. I opened my mouth for his cock, but instead he stuffed my panties into my mouth, then knotted my bra round my head to keep them in.

"Every time you come to me wearing panties, you'll wind up with them in your mouth, do you understand?"

I nodded and suddenly felt afraid of this man.

I began to relax when he got back between my legs and put his cock back in my pussy. I felt him spread my arse cheeks. I wanted to protest. I had never had anal sex, and didn't want it, but it seems that's what he had in mind.

I struggled to say "No" with my panties in my mouth and my face in the pillow. I'm sure he must have understood but he ignored my protests.

He told me he'd be paying extra for my arse. As he fucked me he began working a finger into my arse, at least it wasn't the rubber cock! Since I couldn't stop him I tried to relax and he was soon able to penetrate my arse easily with his finger in a big circular motion. His finger felt really tight, I guess I was gripping myself trying to keep him out.

With his finger still in my arse I felt something pushing into my pussy. I thought at first it was his cock again but as it worked its way in it felt too big and I realised it was the dildo. When he'd got it well into me he switched the vibrator on. It was such an overwhelming sensation. I was fully occupied coping with the sensations from that when I realised he was at my arse again, now time his finger felt all gooey, he had covered it in some sort of lubricant. Next I felt his cock pressing against my arse hole.

He forced his way in, I think I screamed into my gag, it hurt so much. I resisted and than had to give way and he was right inside me. It felt as if I was shitting and I howled into my gag and started to panic. He lay still, giving me time to get used to the feel of it.

He slowly began to fuck me. There was just so much sensation. That huge vibrator buzzing away like mad in my pussy and now his cock fucking my arse.

It was awful and it was fantastic. My hips were humping to meet his thrusts.

This time Boris came first, and feeling his hot semen shooting into my arse was too much. As I came I felt my arse contracting round his cock and my pussy round the dildo, furiously milking them both.

At last he turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of my sore pussy. He untied my wrists and released the gag. I spat out my panties, which were soaked in dribble.

"I didn't want you to fuck me there! I told you no!" I said.

"But you liked it after all, didn't you?"

I blushed and nodded, "at the end," I admitted.

He reminded me he'd be paying extra for my arse. I didn't know what to say to that. He pulled me into his arms, wiped the tears from my face with his finger, and kissed me. I clung to him. I was disgusted with what I had done and whispered "You've made me into a complete slut!"

He got up and dressed and put some money on the bedside table. He told me to get dressed and take the room key back to the desk. He said the receptionist would be very amused when she saw we only needed the room for a couple of hours. This made me very nervous but luckily the receptionist was busy on the phone and I dropped the key and fled.

As we got back to my flat he still hadn't mentioned any next time, so in desperation I had to ask. He said he'd be busy for a few days, he'd call me. I had to settle for that, but couldn't wait to hear from him again.

I didn't hear from him for a week, and when he did call it was of course next Friday. He rang me at the shop when we were very busy and I could only talk for a moment. He told me he'd come round to my flat that evening.

Sarah28
Sarah28
101 Followers