Born Beautiful, Rachel's Story #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worthless daughter? You're beautiful, virgin daughter is worth more to you than ten sons," said Olga.

"Maybe if you gave me the respect and the obedience that I deserve," he said pausing to look at his wife. "Maybe if you didn't negatively influence your daughter with your bad attitude in the way that I've motivated my son with my fatherly lessons," he said pausing to take another drink from his bottle. "I wouldn't have to teach you the same lessons over and again before having to take the time to instruct Rachel too," said Hugo sitting down in a heap.

"No! Please! Don't. Better you should beat me, rape me, and whip me than to touch my daughter, my sweet, innocent Rachel," she said looking up at her husband's stern face with sorrow. "I'm begging you Hugo, not to ruin Rachel."

"Karl?" Hugo staggered to stand.

"Yes, father," said Karl at the ready to run from the barn to the house to fetch his sister.

"Better you should pry out my eyes so that I can't see and pierce my eardrums so that I can't hear than for me to see and hear you physically and emotionally use and sexually abuse my daughter in the way you've used and abused me," she yelled. "If you're intent on having your wicked way with our daughter, better you should kill me now than for me to know the lengths of your degeneracy. Better you should kill me now than for me to suffer living another minute with you because, mark my words, I will kill you if you harm my daughter," said Olga sobbing.

"Help your mother get ready Karl," said Hugo sitting down against a support beam while watching his son stripping and molesting his mother.

To be continued...

12