Born Evil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed hours with her on that couch, then the floor and finally upstairs in her master bedroom, we both went out to the kitchen, still nude, and ate dinner. We had just barely finished eating when passion got the best of her again and sweeping most of the dishes onto the floor she set me up on the table on my knees and had me for dessert.

As her tongue probed my pussy and my ass I was reminded of my old high school teacher who had been the first to rape me. Since I was back in town now, maybe a visit to her would be in order at some point. The thought made me smile as I reached back and spread my ass apart to give her better access to me. Umm, who knew a tongue could go that deep inside you?

She nursed on my private parts for the best part of an hour with me returning the favor shortly thereafter. Finally, her passion temporarily spent, she sat me down and emphasized that no one must know of our "relationship." No suspicions could be aroused that anything on a personal level had any bearing on the legal situation that I was in.

"Of course," she smiled at me suggestively, "what they don't know is none of their fucking business." She laughed and kissed me deeply.

I couldn't have agreed more. In her own way she was every bit as evil as I was. She was circumventing the law and her sworn duty as an officer of the court in order to get me into bed. In the end it would cost her dearly but right now she was the boss and I followed her every order. Keeping our "affair" quiet was exactly what I wanted.

She told me to expect about a two- week delay in getting the paperwork filed and the assets moved around and in order. In reality it took three weeks. During this time I spent every available evening with her satisfying her seemingly unquenchable desires. Her sexuality knew no limits and I must admit that for just the slightest of moments I considered keeping the affair going after I got my money.

In the end however I rejected this idea. She would never have consented to being dominated by me and that is what I really craved. I wanted to be the boss and she was far too opinionated and headstrong to ever submit to me. It was too bad really, especially for her. She had become excess baggage to me.

Finally one Friday afternoon in her office all of my efforts came to fruition. I signed a series of papers and it was official. All of my parent's money had been transferred to various accounts suggested by her for their ease of access. All of it was in my name and my name alone. Between the stocks, mutual funds and life insurance policies I was now worth about two million dollars and I still had the house. How sweet was that?

"I think this calls for a celebration wouldn't you say? Why don't you come out about seven tonight and we can eat early and spend the rest of the night eating each other?" She leered at me and I realized just how tired of her I had become.

"Of course. I'd like nothing better than to come out and do you." I smiled at her. Well, at least I didn't have to lie about it. Ha ha.

Promptly at seven I arrived at her house and followed her inside. I had, of course, been here many times before but this time was different. My senses were extra sharp and my heart was racing in anticipation. She didn't know it but the person she was inviting in wasn't the same helpless girl she had come to know up to now. The real me was unknown to her but wouldn't be for long. I could hardly restrain myself as I walked in.

"Have a seat sweetie I'm just going to check dinner. Make yourself a drink if you want. I'll be right back"

I slipped out of my clothes and put them on the other side of the room. Nude now I sprawled in a semi prone position on the leather sofa and waited for her. My fingers stroked my wet pussy as I waited. Oh yes! All these weeks of waiting were finally at an end. She was mine now and I was ready. Ohh so ready.

"I thought that I..." She stopped in mid sentence as she saw me lying back on the couch stroking myself. A smile spread across her face and she walked over towards me.

'Why don't you let me do that for you?"

She had almost reached me when suddenly I stood up and faced her.

"You must be joking, right?"

"Joking? What..."

'Do you honestly think that now that I've got my money that I'd ever let you touch me again you miserable whore?"

My words jolted her more than a slap across the face ever could have. She stared at me in mute surprise. After what seemed minutes a look of anger slowly replaced surprise on her face.

"Why you ungrateful little ..." Her hand lashed out to slap my face. I caught it in midair and held it there. She tried to pull it away but I just continued holding it there. Just as I knew she would try to slap me I knew that she was not strong enough to fight me. She was in my world now and believe me, it had been over a month since I had last killed and my blood was running hot.

"Goddamn it let go of me!" I suddenly let her go and her momentum sent her tumbling backwards and she fell unto the floor. Quick as a cat I was on her and soon had her pinned flat on her back. I stared down at her.

"When I did my parents it was no fun at all for me. That was just a necessary job. But you Hon, I'm going to have fun with you. I'm going to take all night with you."

A dawning look of understanding stared up at me, a look of fear and horror. I fed on that look. It made me stronger. Oh she struggled underneath me but it was no use. I was too much for her.

I slapped her for a while then, just weakening her resolve to fight. My hand lashed out again and again, loving the feel of stinging her flesh. She cried out in pain and fear but it was music to me. I laughed at her.

I stood up then standing over her, laughing at her sobbing and sniveling. I touched myself and realized how wet I was. I took two fingers and stuck them in my pussy and then when they were good and wet I pushed them into her mouth.

"See what your crying does to me bitch? Keep it up I love it." I grabbed her long red hair and pulled her across the room to where her grand piano stood. I pulled her roughly to her feet.

"I never heard you play anything fuckface. How about a tune?" Grabbing her hair I slammed her face brutally down on the keys. Her scream of pain was drowned out by the noise of the discordant notes from the piano. I picked her head up and was delighted to see blood smeared on the keys. "Good girl" I whispered. I slammed her face down again and again. The keys were covered with her blood now.

She was sobbing helplessly now and I slammed the cover down on her hand and she jerked away in pain. I knew that had to have broken several of her fingers. Yummy!

I threw her on the floor unto her back. Her beautiful lawyer's face wasn't so pretty any more. Covered with blood from her broken nose and split lips the sight of her drove me wild with passion. I sat down on her face grinding my pussy into her and feeling it slide easily up and down as the blood acted as a lubricant. Oh god I was coming right then and I rode up and down on her face as a wave of orgasms swept over me. My body trembled as the intensity of them shook me to my very core. I pushed her face up and into me as tight as I could and rode them out. It was unbelievably wonderful.

Finally I caught my breath and rose off of her face. Her blood was smeared all over her face and neck now and she lay there gagging and retching, trying to catch some air in her lungs.

I laughed at the sight of her. I rubbed some of her blood into my breasts loving the powerful feeling of dominance it gave me. I knelt down next to her and whispered in her ear.

"Think I'm finished with you now you pathetic bitch? Truth is, I'm just getting started. Think of all the wonderful things in your house here that I can find to hurt you with. Why don't we start out in the kitchen? Bet I can find lots of fun toys out there. And by the way, cry, scream, beg or do anything you want. It doesn't mean a thing to me. Hurting you is the only thing I care about. And trust me, I'm real good at that." I giggled.

She let out one gut-wrenching scream as I dragged her by her hair out into the kitchen.

"Keep it up Hon," I laughed. "I just love screamers."

* * * * *

Four a.m. The house was quiet now except for the sound of the shower as I washed her blood and gore off of me. I whistled a tune as I toweled off and took the towel with me as I walked back downstairs. Content, now there was a nice word. I felt as content as a kitten that had fallen into a puddle of cream. Of course you'd be content too if you had as many orgasms as I had just had over the last eight hours or so.

Funny how time flies when you're having fun. My god that wonderful woman had lasted a long time. Who knew that one person could endure so much for so long. She had set a high standard for any of my future playmates to reach for. I smiled and inhaled deeply.

I could still smell her. Well not her exactly but the smell of her burnt flesh still filled the house. Lord how she had wiggled around when I had pressed her face to that hot burner. That had been almost as much fun as when I had poured that boiling water in her.... oh well, time to get cleaned up and out of here.

I walked back out to the kitchen doorway for one more look at my handiwork. She lay on her butcher block work center in the middle of the kitchen. Each hand was held down by a large knife right through the palm and into the work center underneath. Best of all, her strap-on dildo that she had loved to use on me was rammed right down her throat where I had left it after I had used it to finish her off. It was quite appropriate if you asked me.

"Well you know what they say Hon. She who lives by the dildo shall die by the dildo." I laughed and walked away.

I got dressed and walked out to my car. In the trunk I removed two five- gallon cans of gasoline and carried them into the house. My goal was not so much to burn the whole place up as it was to just destroy as much evidence as possible. I didn't give a shit if the cops knew that she was murdered, but I didn't want samples of my hair and fingerprints all over the place. I had wiped down every possible surface that I had touched but you could never be too careful.

I spread a good amount of gasoline in the kitchen using the towel to walk on so as not to ruin my shoes. Then I did the same in the living room and upstairs in the bedroom where we had played on other evenings. I walked outside and found her phone line and cut it so that no alarm would be transmitted over it. Well, that should do it.

I took one last loving look at her corpse and blew her a kiss goodbye. I walked upstairs and lit a match and tossed it into the large puddle of gas on the floor. It made a satisfying whoosing noise as it caught and began to spread. Then I walked to the doorway and threw a match into the large pool on the floor. I closed the door and walked away.

As I drove home I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. Wasn't it amazing how things had worked out for the best? My icky parents were gone, I had all of their money and the estate lawyer had been a wonderful playmate. I couldn't have asked for more could I?

The best part of all was that now I was free. Free to do whatever the hell I wanted. And I knew now that what I wanted to do more than anything else in the world was to hunt and kill. And my prey was on two legs not four. Umm, let the games begin Hon. Let the games begin.

12