Born For It

Story Info
Kat was born for black guys.
4.8k words
4.57
299.5k
172

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BornForIt
BornForIt
488 Followers

I, like most Americans, have an obsession with black men and their mythically large cocks. Yes, believe it or not, America has entered into a communal subconscious frenzy for black men. I am just one of the few, but ever growing, number of people who have begun to admit it. But even that is a bit of a lie. Most of my family and friends don't even know my "dark" secret, clueless to my addiction. It is not difficult, but only a few women open themselves up to the raw power of black men. If you are reading this, I am probably correct in assuming that you are one of those people. The story I am going to tell you is all true, even the names are unchanged. I am proud of what I am doing, and I hope you enjoy my story.

Let me start at the beginning. My name is Katherine, but everyone calls me Kat. It was one and a half years ago when I started on my new life, and I have not looked back since. I was 18 years old and a senior in high school. I attended an affluent suburban high school outside of Atlanta. I was your average, all-American girl next door. My parents were divorced, and I lived with my recently remarried mother and her new husband who had a daughter of his own. Her name was Britney, and she was 22, and was absolutely the wildest girl I have ever known. In comparison to her, I was a successful model younger sister. I had good grades, was popular and involved in cheerleading and other sports, and I had a squeaky clean reputation. But I was not as sweet and innocent as I seemed.

For the longest time, I had been obsessed with black men. Lean muscular gods carved from ebony. Some of my earliest memories of sexual awakening were attending games with my father to cheer on the predominantly black football and basketball teams of Atlanta. These events were intensely sexual to me, watching the muscular, physically perfect black athletes compete against each other on the field. I, like so many Americans, was entranced by the power of the black form.

And it was everywhere to see. Black rappers flaunted their overwhelming sexual appeal as much as their lifestyle. You had only to listen to the music, watch the games, or look through a magazine to be affronted by the powerful erotic taboo of the black man. And I, my mind an eager sponge, sucked it all up.

I had harbored my urges since the earliest days of puberty, when my body was awakening to its growing sexuality. The idea of submitting to a strong black man was ever-present, but frustratingly elusive. I knew I was quite attractive, 5'8 and 120 pounds, sexy blonde hair and a tight body honed by my own athletic activities. You see, I was quite keen on sports throughout school, especially basketball and cheerleading, as it allowed me constant proximity to sexy, sweating, muscular black men in prime physical condition. I would always steal glimpses across the gym into their open dressing room, catching flashes of strong ebony backs and taught, muscular abs. I imagined their long cocks hanging under their towels, swaying as they walked. When I would stand close to some of the players, I found the urges and steaming sexuality to be almost intoxicating and overwhelming. I had become hopelessly obsessed with black men, and I knew it would only make my life more complicated.

Part 1

I was getting dressed as fast as I could. I was sitting in front of my vanity, hastily applying makeup. It was Friday night, I was a senior in high school, and spring was in the air. I was upstairs in my large bedroom in my parent's home, and in a matter of hours I would be light-years from this protected world of pink sheets and teddy bears. As I was tracing my full lips with a dark red lipstick, my cell phone rang.

"Um, Hello?" I asked, distractedly, trying to finish my makeup.

"You ready yet Kat?" My best friend Brandy asked me. I could tell she was in her car, driving.

"Yeah, just getting my lips done." I replied, smacking them in the mirror as I closed the lipstick.

"Good. I'll be at your place in 5 minutes." She told me.

We were headed to a party that promised to be one of the coolest of the year. Erin Davis was throwing a huge bash with drinking and everything. So many people were going to be there and I definitely wanted to make a splash. I was wearing a pair of tight black pants and my butt had never looked better. My white top was sheer and silky, and pulled my firm breasts high and showed a great bit of cleavage. My hair was pulled back in a ponytail, except for some golden strands that hung down the side of face. I was so proud of how I looked. I had a passing premonition that tonight could be the night my dreams came true.

Brandy showed up and she was also dressed in her best. She had on a shimmering, revealing black club shirt and a pair of tight jeans that showed off her curvy ass. She had dark brown hair, also pulled back. She looked great. We piled into her BMW and headed to the party. As we pulled out from my driveway, I knew this would be a night to remember.

Brandy had her music up and we laughed and talked with giddy excitement as we headed toward the party. Brandy was usually wilder than I was, and had hooked up with a couple of different guys on other occasions.

"So are you gonna get laid tonight or what?" She jokingly asked me over the bouncy hip-hop beat coming from her stereo.

"You think I'm some sort of slut?" I asked in a mock defensive voice.

"I know you are. I think Andre and the rest of team are going to be there, so maybe you can finally do it tonight."

Brandy was the only person I had told of my fascination with black men, and especially Andre. He was an offensive lineman for the football team and absolutely the hottest, sexiest black guy at our school. I had always been fascinated by him, even in Middle school. Now that we were seniors in high school I knew my time was running out. Maybe Brandy was right...

"I don't think so. I was drunk when I said that, I didn't really mean it." I lied to her. I had meant every word of it. But I felt funny talking about it, even with Brandy. I felt like I should be ashamed of it or something, but deep down I knew it was who I was.

We arrived at Erin's house and the party was just picking up. I was happy to see so many people there and I and Brandy got a lot of attention when we walked in the living room. We made for the kitchen to grab some drinks, stopping to talk to people along the way. There were lots of drinking and all kinds of smoking going on. The living room was dark except for a strobe light, and the expensive entertainment system was pumping out dance music. I didn't see Andre anywhere, though there were some other football players there. Maybe he was on his way.

I quickly got caught up in the party and stopped looking for him. Me and Brandy chugged our hunch-punches quickly and got more, and we were soon feeling pretty great. I took a hit off a couple joints that were being passed around, and I was soon in the living room dancing to Outkast. I was having a blast. I was dancing with Brandy, and the room was packed. I was facing Brandy, and I felt someone press against my back. I instinctively pressed my ass back into their crotch, grinding with it to the music. I closed my eyes and breathed in as my hips traced the beat out on his crotch. I couldn't help but bite my lip and smile when I looked back to see who my new partner was. It was Andre.

I gave him a wink and took another step back away from Brandy and into him towering frame. His arms came around my shoulders and hooked into my belt. His crotch was completely pushed against in my ass and his firm grip guided me in the music. I was in heaven. I spun around and pressed my chest against his torso and continued dancing and grinding with him. His hands moved down and gripped my ass as he stared down into my eyes. His gaze was dominating and expressionless, his lips slightly twitched up in a seductive sneer. He was wearing a tight white wife beater undershirt, revealing his bulging ebony arms that are covered in ink black tattoos. Deep inside myself I could feel my body crying out for his; I would do anything to have him fuck me.

When the song ended I stepped up on my toes and whispered in his ear. "Can we talk?"

He looked at me and nodded.

"I'm going to go upstairs to Erin's little sister's room. Wait a minute and follow me."

He nodded again. I backed out of the room, refilled my drink, and headed up the steps to Erin's little sisters room. Fortunately it was empty. I sat down on her bed, which was covered with dolls and lacy pillows. The room didn't look much different from my own from 6 years ago, before I changed forever. I sipped my drink to steady my nerves. Maybe it would finally happen....

I looked up when I heard the door shut and lock. Andre stood in front of it, a drink in hand and a large blunt in his mouth. He smiled at me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked casually, blowing smoke out of his mouth. He offered me the blunt. I took it and took a hit.

I all of a sudden felt very bold and relaxed. I leaned back on the bed confidently, holding myself up with my elbows and crossing my legs as I looked at him.

I wet my lips before I spoke. "You know, just wanted to catch up." I said innocently.

He took a seat next to me on the bed and I passed the blunt over to him. As he took a hit from it and slowly exhaled, I got up on my knees behind him and begin to massage his dark muscular shoulders.

"Your muscles are so tense, Andre"

"Yeah, we had a 4 hour practice today. Coach was wearin us out." He took a pull off of the smoldering blunt and held it up for me to take.

Keeping my hands on his shoulders, I leaned over and put my mouth to the blunt. My silky blonde hair slid across his strong black shoulder and my breasts pressed down on his back. My nipples were rock hard and quite visible through my shirt. I took a hit and leaned back, inhaling it deeply.

Andre leaned forward and tossed the still burning blunt into his beer cup. It went out with a hiss. I lay back on the bed and exhaled the hit. My head was spinning a little and began to relax. I had gotten really stoned. Warmth flowed through my body, and I felt my senses heighten as the atmosphere grow more sensual.

He stood up, keeping his back to me, and pulled his tight shirt off over his head. He dropped it on the floor and turned back to face me. I took a deep breath when I saw his sexy black abs and his rippling arms. They were beautiful specimens of flawless black muscle. They were covered in the flowing, dark black lines of tattoos which gave him a primal sexual power that my body immediately responded to. I instinctively licked my lips and gazed, spell bound by his physical perfection. He smiled at me.

"you know I always had a thing for ya, Kat" he said, staring directly into my eyes from his standing positing at the foot of the bed.

I nodded, a little dumbstruck, and couldn't think of anything to say.

He was wearing sagging denim jeans that hung well below his boxers. His abs were strong and muscular, a display of a perfectly toned six-pack. He slid a hand under his boxers. My eyes widened as I imagined his swinging ebony cock coming to life behind his jeans. My eyes widened and he motioned me towards him with his other hand. Spellbound, I leaned forward and crawled towards the end of the bed. My firm breasts hung low, and swayed gently with each move forward. I could feel his eyes on me and I sensed his desire building.

I bit my lip as I came to stop in front of him. The party downstairs was a distant memory. His invisible scent filled my brain as my eyes traversed his flawless form. I slid to my knees and my hands instinctively reached to undo his belt. All of my anxiety and fear had vanished as I pulled his belt off. A hand slid past my ear and grasped the back of my head, my golden blonde hair swirled around his strong black fingers. My hands trembled as I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. A lifetime of wanting and desire was about to be realized. I prayed I wasn't dreaming. I prayed for my fantasies to finally come to life. Andre pulled his hand out of the top of his briefs and reached down into the front of them. With a flourish, the biggest, thickest, blackest, most beautiful cock I could have ever imagined swung into my view. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. My dreams had come to life.

It floated on air, its length and girth seemed to defy gravity. It pulsed with life just inches from my drooling mouth. There seemed only one thing to do. I leaned down and tentatively licked the round head and down the side of his beautiful prick, breathing in deeply the strong musky scent of his manhood. I immediately knew that the awesome power of a hard, enormous, black cock was something I would never tire of for the rest of my life.

He looked down at me with a playful smile. "That's it baby; I always knew you wanted this right here."

I smiled and took his penis into my hands. I gave it a good rub and then wasted no time in taking it into my mouth. For a moment I heard the thump of music downstairs and worried that we might be discovered. As soon as his beautiful cock into my lips, all of my fears disappeared, pushed into a distant corner by my overwhelming lust. His grip tightened around the back of my head as I began to inch my way up and down on his thick black shaft. The sounds of my slurping blowjob filled the room. My ass wriggled in the air, and I could feel my lacy pink panties getting soaked through by my dripping wet pussy. I pumped his saliva lubricated cock with both hands as I snaked more and more of it down my throat. As I pulled his delicious ebony shaft down, I sucked in my puffy cheeks and large lips around his pulsing meat. He let out a soft moan as I sucked him off, his fingers digging into the back of my head.

"Fuck baby, you are a natural..." He whispered as I went further and further down on his rock-hard black cock. I took my left hand off of his shaft, slid it into the slit of his briefs, and took hold of his balls. They were a large handful, and jostled them in my palm as I continued by dedicated blowjob. His hips bucked forward, pushing his fat cock deep into my throat. I fought down the urge to gag, and relished the feeling of his ebony prick working its way inside of me. I locked eyes with him and he smiled down at me deep-throating his cock more than anyone had ever before. I slowly pulled myself away from him, savoring every backwards inch. His cock was rock hard as it popped out of my mouth and instantly swung up to point at the ceiling. I kept my hands on his balls and gently kneaded them as I rubbed my comparatively tiny hand up and down his glossy prick. I licked my lips as I looked deeply into his dark brown eyes.

"I love sucking your big black cock, Andre." I whispered.

" Wait till you fuck it, baby." He responded in a low seductive voice. "Freaky white girls like you always appreciate what it can do."

I leaned back on the small bed, spreading my legs before him. My soaked panties were visible as my tight short skirt opened before him. I reached back and unzipped it, tossing it to the side. The outline of my swollen cunt was clear to see as my soaked Victoria secret panties clung to its shape.

Andre dropped his pants to the floor and got onto the bed, up on his knees and his legs spread wide. His cock was perfectly erect and looked like polished marble as it glistened from my saliva. His heavy sack hung enormous, brimming with his potent seed. I wanted every drop.

I pulled my tight top off over my head and threw it on the floor. My firm breasts strained against the matching pink bra I was wearing. They rose and fell with my heavy breathing, my eyes transfixed on the black monster that my entire body was crying out for. Never had the urge to do anything been so great, our dripping organs radiated an inescapable gravity that could not be defeated. If ever two people were built to fuck, it was me and him, right there and then.

My left leg fell over his strong black shoulder as he moved in closer and closer. He leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth with his large mouth and lips. I felt his stiff cock sliding against my belly as he did so. His hand reached down and rubbed my drenched pussy through my panties, and I arched my back and let out a moan as the first rush of contact with my extremely aroused vagina. He softly pulled my panties aside as he kissed me on the neck, and swiftly slid one of his big fingers inside my hot little box. I pushed myself down against his hand, driven wild by the initial feeling of penetration. His skilled finger quickly located my clit and the first brush with it. He was pressing down hard on me, my leg still draped over his shoulder. I yearned for his hard black dick to be inside me. I closed my eyes and drank in the stimulation, my fingernails digging into his back as he rubbed my sensitive clitoris.

He broke off the kissing and leaned back from me. He lifted my right leg up in the air, exposing my steaming pussy to the air. His dick still floated in the air, as hard as the moment I had lovingly taken it down my throat. He pulled my panties aside with one hand and lined his ebony spear up with my pulsing box. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip in anticipation.

To describe the feeling is impossible. My pussy was absolutely soaked but was still very tight. The first inches were slow and grudging, but already the feeling was overwhelming me. I arched my back and moaned loudly as a felt his fat black cock push inside of me. My hands gripped the sheets of the little girl's beds we were on as I moaned in the ecstasy of my first black man. He held my leg in the air as he entered me slowly.

"Fuck baby, your shit is tight." He said, his eyes closed and his body tensed as he forced his manhood inside of me. I barely heard him through. I could feel my first orgasm growing from the depths of my being. In a moment that I will never forget, his prick halted it's seemingly interminable advance. He was inside me. Completely. My tight snatch pulsed around his ebony manhood, accommodating and molding itself to his rock hard black cock. The moment, truly, was the calm before the storm.

In a blinding instant he was gone and then back, withdrawing and thrusting his dick back inside of me faster than I could comprehend. I let out a scream as the first of the unbelievable volley of impaling thrusts penetrated inside of me. My body has no sooner reacted to the first as the third was falling, such was the speed and power of his magnificent invading black prick. I grabbed on to my breasts and squeezed them together as my back arched my flat stomach curving up as he pounded me down into the bed. I could not control my screams and moans from escaping as his ebony cock passed over every nerve inside of and setting each of them on fire.

I looked up at him as fucked me. His dark, cut body glowed with steamy perspiration from his increasingly successful effort to fuck my brains out. He lifted my other leg onto his shoulder, putting my expanding vagina dead center for his black dick to ream even harder. I was approaching sensory overload as he ceaselessly pounded into me, my body was awash with feelings of deep carnal satisfaction and unbridled lust for more.

I felt my body lifting as he rose up on the bed, pounding downward into my raised hips. His intensity only managed to increase with each thrust. I could feel juices running down my crack as he stuffed me with his enormous black manhood, each new penetration resounded by a sordid squishing of my flowing juices.

With a concentrated growl he abruptly pulled his cock out after a mighty thrust. I exhaled deeply as the new sensation of an empty canal rushed over me. I wanted more.

"I ain't through with you yet baby." He said, answering my fears. His chest glistened with sweat as he stroked his massive dick in one of his hands. "Get up on your knees."

BornForIt
BornForIt
488 Followers
12