Born Into Darkness Ch. 01

Story Info
1.1k words
4.47
39.5k
48

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys wingedangel here this is my first story, heads up this story will be long and if you are looking for a quick read this story isn't for you, other than that comment and enjoy!!

-Angel Out <3

*****

"Mandy, I'm telling you I saw him in my dreams last night. Every time I eat Honey Nut cheerios I dream about the Santa, but I'm not talking about the jolly old fat guy; I'm talking about this tall seven foot, tan, dark haired, buff, chocolaty eyed hunk of a man..." Sophie said as she pictured her caramel dipped Michelangelo lover in her mind.

"Hellooooo... Earth to Soph," Mandy said snapping her fingers in front of her best friends face. "You are such a horndog, did anyone tell you that? How are you still a virgin?"

Sophie laughed as she pressed the elevator button to the hospital garage. "Mandy, it's a curse I'll never find the right man, like Santa Claus."

Mandy covered her face in embarrassment while Sophie just kept talking as if it were just the two of them in the elevator.

They reached the garage just as the sun was setting making New Orleans look as if it were made out of gold and eternal sunlight.

"Oh look Mandy... doesn't the sun make everything look nice at this time?"

"You got that right. Listen, I gotta go pick up the kids. You want a lift?"

"No, I'm good, I'll walk. I have to run some errands anyways. Bye Mandy, see you Monday." Sophie kissed Mandy on the cheek and started walking down Bourbon Street.

Sophie felt bad lying to Mandy, but truthfully, she just needed to be alone for a bit. She pulled out her iPod, inserted her hot pink ear buds into her ears and started lip singing to 'Party In The USA', bobbing her head from side to side.

As she continued walking, Sophie's thoughts went back to her dream. Even though her Adonis was in a goofy Santa costume, she couldn't help but feel this pull towards him, as if he were a jar of honey and she was the bear. Damn, did she wish that dream was real. She would ride Santa till he begged her to stop.

A loud screech snapped her out of her fantasy and she suddenly realized how dark it was. Passing the cathedral wasn't helping either with the creepy gargoyles looking like the evil monkeys from The Wizard of Oz.

Walking faster, she clutched her huge handbag tighter to her chest, ready to use it as a weapon if she had to. Mandy called her bag Big Bertha because of its abnormal size. Bertha was so big, she contained Sophie's whole life; a compact mirror, nail file, band aids, even a freaking change of clothes. Everyone called it paranoia, Sophie called it being prepared.

To her right, she saw a shadow of a person and it made her squeak in fear. Sophie made a mad dash to Café Du Monde, and of course it was after hours and everything was closed. There weren't even any drunken tourists walking around. Out of all the days she wanted to be alone, of course it had to be today. How typical.

"Oh I am so fucked..." Sophie muttered under her breath as she walked down St. Peters, which was also deserted.

"Hello there."

Gasping, Sophie spun around and faced a tall man with platinum blonde, almost white hair. He had on a pair of black aviator sunglasses and looked like a skinny Terminator.

"Hi?"

"Would you mind accompanying to St. Anne-?"

"I have to get going I'm meeting someone...Bu-bye."

Terminator grabbed her bicep and started pulling her into an alley. Swinging Big Bertha, she wacked him upside the head, causing his sunglasses to fly off his face.

He looked at her only to reveal the scariest thing she had ever seen. A set of blood red cat eyes stared back into her warm brown ones. Big Bertha only seemed to piss him off because his skin morphed into reptilian scales. Even his tongue seemed lizard-like as it slithered out of his mouth and licked the side of her neck, leaving a slimy trail on her skin. Terminator grabbed Sophie by her biceps once again and started dragging her further into the alley.

"Help! Someone-" Sophie screamed but her mouth was covered by a clawed hand, which belonged to Terminator. He laughed and flung Sophie against the alley wall and onto the cobblestone floor.

Big Bertha broke her fall, but all the air whooshed out of her lungs, leaving her breathless and with a sprained left wrist. Sophie cradled her wrist to her chest and planted her back against the wall. She may not have known how to fight, but she sure as hell knew how to kick and scream.

Remembering she had pepper spray in her bag, she started to rummage through it only to have it yanked away from her. Sophie was in big trouble now. Terminator brought friends.

All three hissed and crept towards her, when suddenly a deep growl erupted from the darkness and a pair of glowing golden eyes emerged from the dead end of the alley. Sophie silently prayed to make it out alive.

The growling thing leaped directly in front of her, only to end up being a tall man decked out in leather, which was sexy as hell to Sophie, but she needed to get out of there. Terminator and his friends saw him as a threat so they hissed, crouched and flashed their fangs.

Terminator leapt up to try to tackle the man only to collide with an invisible wall. Sophie was freaked out enough, so she grabbed big Bertha and started to run back to the cathedral since it was always open. Terminators' friends caught up to her and forcefully shoved her, making her fall back onto the cobble street. One kicked Bertha and hauled Sophie up by the wrists, making her cry out in pain. The other pulled her neck to the side, licking it before letting out a grotesque hiss.

Sophie felt his fangs touching her neck. She closed her eyes, knowing he was going to bite her, but it never came. The guy decked out in leather had the one who was about to bite her in a choke hold and the other who held her wrists above her head let go and ran back to the alley only to be turned into a poof of silver powder when the leather clad stranger launched a knife at his back.

"What .The .Fuck." Sophie angrily said while she got up from the cobble floor again. Her ass is numb, her wrist is sprained and Big Bertha was in... the hunk who's decked out in leather's hands. She looked up to his face to see none other than... SANTA CLAUS!?