Born on XXXMas Day: Shelly

Story Info
It's the worst (or best?) fucking birthday ever.
5.1k words
4.34
29.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
928 Followers

Author's note: In this fictional story, all sexual participants are age 18+. Views expressed are not necessarily the author's. Your constructive comments are welcome. If you like this, join the 1%ers and VOTE!

First, a very brief introduction. Then, the story. Have a little patience.

*****
Born on XXXMas Day: Shelly
(It's the worst fucking birthday ever)
*****

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN ON CHRISTMAS?!

USAnians are a materialistic lot. Oh sure, we frenzy-fuck like rabid weasels too, but we mainly love to accumulate bright, shiny objects, just as a desert packrat collects coins and bottle caps. Virtually all our personal exchanges are monetized, measured, and materialized -- meaning that we USAnians feel validated only by counting the STUFF we give, receive, and possess.

We start in infancy. Doting elders give kids many 'educational' toys and objects for 'enriched' environments -- the more, the merrier. You learn you are worth more as a child if you are given more, bigger, and better gifts. You learn you are worth more as an adult if you give brighter, shinier, costlier gifts. You learn you are what you have.

Gifts (like manna from heaven) from our parents, grandparents, etc. tend to dry up as we age. Gifting shifts from a steady deluge to only a few fountains pouring gifts upon us. Some fountains are mere dribbles -- Valentine's Day, an UnBirthday, friendship exchanges -- with reverse dribbles on Mother's and Father's Days. Only two major fountains remain for most USAnians: winter holidays like Christmas or Hanukkah, and birthdays.

Suppose you are a young USAnian, dependent on your parents, more-or-less surrounded by friends and family. You grow up expecting flows of birthday and holiday gifts twice each year. That is customary, and right. Most USAnians give and receive birthday and Christmas gifts.

But, if your birthday is on Christmas Day? MISERY! Only one gift stream! What you make of that depends on you... and your friends.

***** Michelle's Gift *****
(a gift of love)

"This sucks."

"Same as every year, right?"

"I hate Mom and Dad. They had to do it at the worst possible time..."

"What? At least you weren't born on Leap Year's Day. A birthday every four years, now that super-sucks!"

Pale-skinned raven-haired Michelle sighed. "Oh sure," she told her best friend Ashley. Ash knew all Shelly's secrets and fears and hopes but everybody knew of her disappointment. "Always has, always will. I'll be eighteen in four days. I can make lots of changes. I'll change my birthday, that's what I'll do. Not the Fourth of fucking July... no, no holidays! I need the most un-holiday day of the year."

"You know when," the compact blonde said. Sure she did; this was only about the hundredth time they'd had this or a similar conversation. Flickering lights from the living-room fireplace animated their talk. Highlights glinted in Ashley's pale blue eyes.

"Hey, today is Winter Solstice. Christmas is a solstice holiday but without all the naked pagans jumping around burning Yule logs. It's so phallic! Anyway, opposite that on the calendar is the Summer Solstice, y'know, about midway between Memorial and Independence days. You'd get lots of presents then, right? It's too late for Maypoles, but there's still naked pagans dancing around holy roods or rocks or whatever. Pretty hot and symbolic, right?"

"Yeah," Shelly sighed again, "but I'll have to move away. Everybody here knows Michelle Bergerac the Christmas Girl. Fuck, everybody between Syracuse and Rochester knows that. After I graduate, I'll move to Brooklyn and change my birthday to June twenty-first and live happily ever after, sure."

Ashley stroked her friend's long dark hair. They sat side-by-side on the antebellum townhouse parlor's camelback sofa before a crackling oak fire. Through paneled windows, snow sparkled under the icy full moon.

It wasn't just the gifts. Sure, everybody else go birthday presents whenever, as well as Christmas presents. Or maybe lots of Hanukkah presents, eight days' worth every year. They got their new clothes and electronics and gift cards twice a year. Shelly felt so... outdated... when Christmas arrived.

No, not just the gifts. Birthdays were the traditional time for snuggle-y dates, and heavy making-out, and more. But on Christmas, all the boys were busy celebrating with their families. Shelly's supposed boyfriend Paolo was with his family at his grandparents' a hundred miles west in Buffalo for the week; he was probably hooking-up with local girls there. She never really trusted him. He never took her to Niagara Falls. Even Paolo's wingman Favio was gone.

"Look, Shel," Ashley confronted her friend, "kids'll be having parties for the next couple weeks. We could have gone to Joel's or Deidre's tonight, right? Madison has her Boxing Day party night, there's all the New Year's weekend stuff, and even Nikos is throwing an Old Christmas bash, Orthodox-style."

"I didn't feel like Joel's end-of-Hanukkah party, not with Ruth there showing off her amazeballs tits. Deidre just plays at being pagan. The Boxing Day thing -- that's only for bragging about shop-a-thon deals they got. And Nikos's thing is so next-year."

"So nobody's perfect. So everything sucks. Well, *I* still love you, even if you don't love yourself." Ashley kissed Shelly's flushed Acadian cheek. "Quit pissing now and let's make plans. What're you doing tomorrow?"

"Just some last-minute shopping in Rochester. How about you?"

"Ooh, I need some things too. Can I come along?"

"Sure! Be here around ten. That'll give us most of the day."

"Okay, ten it is. I've got to run now, got stuff to finish up tonight. And you can just cut the gloom, brighten up. Everything will be okay." She kissed her friend's cheek again and stood.

Shelly stood and embraced her. "Yeah, it'll all work out. Eventually. Like when I'm ancient, like thirty years old, and nothing matters anymore."

Ashley grinned. "And on that happy note, I am so out of here."

=====

Shelly tried to keep her spirits up. She smiled. She laughed. She shopped. (Did she masturbate? I will never tell!) She wrapped gifts and helped prepare for her family's Christmas Eve fête at Grandmère Marie's and the Christmas Day feast at home, which would also be her eighteenth birthday party.

The Christmas Eve gathering went as expected. Family filled the matriarch's colonial farmhouse and devoured all comestibles (except that damn heirloom fruitcake -- nobody ever touched it but it always appeared anyway). The feeding frenzy was fast and furious because nothing trumped the after-dinner events: drinking and ranting. Oh, and gift-giving, too.

Littlest cousin Jeanne worked her tight nine-year-old butt delivering presents to bloated recipients. Shelly ooh'd and ahh'd at her gifts, of course, making all the appropriate appreciative noises.

The Christmas Day affair was also typical, and the birthday party segment. More gifts, sure, and not bad ones. But the total haul just seemed... insufficient. As usual. And Paolo was not there to celebrate, the bastard.

Midday dinner was not as bloating as Thanksgiving and Shelly was not one to pig-out anyway. But after cleanup, most of the family wandered off to play with their new toys, or watch TV, or snooze. It wasn't even dark yet.

Shelly was dinking around on her new tablet when her phone sang ASHES AND RUST.

"Hey Ash, merry merry. What's up?"

"Can you get away from your house?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, I think so. Nobody here is paying much attention to me. You got something happening at your place?"

"Not here; over at Marcia Zhou's. She's having a little gathering, just a few of us. It might turn into a pajama party so bring your overnight stuff. Think that'll be okay with your folks?"

"Nobody will even notice. Mom knows I've stayed at Marcia's before; I'll just leave a note. Everything will be cool."

Shelly packed her day duffel, wrote a note, bundled up, and drove the family Subaru into town. The Zhou family grocery sat on a side street between the narrow state highway and the old Erie Canal, not far from the old Jenny Churchill home. The town had two major historical exports: Mormons (Joseph Smith met Archangel Moroni nearby) and Winston Churchill's mother. Today, the Zhou market was dark and the upstairs residence was quiet.

"Hi, happy birthday, come on up." Marcia hugged Shelly at the street door and led her up the stairway. Shelly's best friends waited for her in the little living room; Ashley, Tyra, Jeri and Phyll all hugged her in turn.

Marcia handed her a little punch cup after she unbundled. "We couldn't just let you rot away on your birthday. Today is special, isn't it."

Shelly drank her punch; Phyll passed her a refill. "Well, turning eighteen used to mean something, but I'm not so sure now. Some things are legal and some just have to wait."

"Yeah, funny how now you can smoke and fuck and drive and vote but you can't drink yet," Tyra said, shaking her dark head. "We live in Absurdistan."

"Who says we can't drink?" Jeri asked. "We drink all the time; I got the hangovers to prove it. We're just not legal. Fuck, nothing fun is legal. I wanna be an outlaw."

Ashley laughed. "Only time you're an outlaw is when you're driving. What's that song? To live outside the law, you must be honest. Got to start by being honest with yourself."

"Got that right," Phyll agreed. "The worst lies are the lies I tell myself. Even worse if I start to believe them, yeah? If I don't know much about something and I believe it, well, that's one thing, right? But if I know it's plain bullshit and I act like I believe it anyway, I'm really fucked. I fucked myself."

"So we get to decide just how deluded we want to be, right?" Tyra laughed.

Shelly nodded. "At least I get make my own decisions now. But I have to be responsible for them too. I don't know; I don't feel grown-up or..." (she yawned) "or any different, although I think I should. I just feel..." (another yawn) "damn, I feel tired all of a sudden. What..." She leaned back on the couch. "Fuck, guys, I'm just going to close my eyes..."

=====

Shelly awoke slowly on a soft bed. Mmmm, that feels nice...

She tried to turn over but could not. Huh? Her wrists and ankles were tied to the bedposts by strips of soft but strong fabric. She tried to open her eyes but only darkness remained. She was blindfolded! And she felt warm air on her body. She was naked! What?!

"Hey," she tried to yell. It emerged as a murmur. Even unable to shout, she could feel something in her ears. Had her hearing been blocked too?

A muffled voice spoke to her. A girl's voice; but she could not identify it, not with the cotton or whatever in her ears, distorting the source.

"Happy birthday, Shel," the voice said. "You've had a shitty birthday scene all your life. There's been so much you've missed out on. We're going to fix that. We're your friends. We all love you. We're going to give you the biggest pile of love ever; that's your birthday present, a present to make up for all that you've missed."

Shelly tried to talk but she was still tired. "Uhh, what happened...??"

"We're sorry about having to give you that knockout potion," another voice said -- a muffled male voice. "Nobody thought you'd voluntarily strip and go to be tied spreadeagled. And it's a surprise party, lots of surprises, so you're blindfolded and earplugged to keep it a surprise. We guarantee you'll love it."

Shelly felt lips kissing her left cheek and other lips on her right cheek. The smooth face on her left moved up to kiss her forehead, then down to her ear and throat. The rougher face on her right moved down to kiss her jaw and then her neck and shoulder.

Hands rubbed her breasts. Ohhh... Lips kissed around her breasts, a smooth face on one side, a rougher face on the other. These were more lips; the first faces were still moving down her arms.

Other lips began kissing her feet and moving up her relaxed legs. Her muscles tightened. Oooohhh...

Shelly felt the bed shift and a body move between her spread knees. A smooth face kissed her inner thighs, up to her navel, and down to her pussy. A tongue licked around her mons and circled her labia, stoking the outer lips, probing the puffy inner lips, then pushing down into her vagina. Oh fuck!

The soft face between Shelly's thighs moved away and was replaced with rougher flesh and a tougher tongue that caressed and teased her tumid clit. New mouths licked at her breasts, dabbled at her areolas, and sucked her nipples, delicately at first, then more forcefully. Other mouths licked her feet and legs, her arms and hands, and then her lips and mouth. The tongue that tangled with hers was definitely female.

"I kissed a girl." The lyrics swirled through her mind. Shelly had never Frenched a girl before. Well, maybe once or twice, during drinking games. But never like this.

And never while being eaten -- because she had never been eaten before! She and her supposed boyfriend Paolo had been intimate but he was not a fan of eating at the Y. Too often, his oral ministrations comprised a bit of perfunctory tit-sucking and then his often-chapped lips pressing hers, his tongue invading, his saliva drooling and pooling inside her.

The mouth on her clitoris turned serious. Lips suckled her love button, and nibbled, and butterfly-fluttered, and drove her to her first orgasm. The mouths sucking her nipples helped. So did the mouths and hands overstimulating the rest of her body.

The mouths left her pussy and face. A voice whispered in her ear.

"Are you happy, Shelly?"

Shelly's head lolled aimlessly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..."

"Are you ready for more, Shelly?"

"Oh fuck, oh yeah, more, yeah...'

A mouth came to hers, a slightly bristly, very masculine mouth, with a scent of pussy juice on him. Her pussy juice. She sucked eagerly at the tongue while another mouth, a softer mouth, moved onto her mons veneris.

The bed moved again. Shelly felt a body straddle her torso and move up. Knees settle into place on either side of her. The male mouth left hers and was replaced by -- an erect cock. Oh fuck! She slurped hungrily.

The mouth at her pussy was too much. She came again. Her groan was muffled by her mouthful of raw man meat.

The still-stiff cock left her mouth; the guy dismounted. A soft mouth wet with her secretions joined her lips. Shelly avidly sucked and inhaled the perfumed tongue, the tender flesh. The mouth dragged across her face to her ear.

A whisper. "More, Shel? Much more? Safe and fun, we promise. More?"

A whisper in return, almost a gasp. "Yes, yes..."

Another mouth took hers. Other mouths took her breasts. The bed shifted. A body moved between her spread legs. A hard cock brushed against her lower lips, gathering her juices, teasing her -- and then slid into her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh..." Shelly whimpered.

Fingers fondled her clit while the anonymous cherry-splitter penetrated deep into her. His pace increased, as did the fingers. She screamed into the wet mouth capturing hers.

The bed rocked again. The cock left her and was replaced by another, not so long, but thicker, filling her in a different way. Mouths left her breasts and lips; a female body settle over her and mouthed her breast while a breast was presented to her. Her lips thirstily suckled the warm, fluffy nipple as her own were sucked in turn. Fingers tweaked her clit as the thick cock pounded into her. Her screams vanished into her friend's wet aureola.

Shelly lost track of screams and touches. More and different boobs and cocks in her mouth; more and different mouths and cocks at her pussy. More hands and mouths across her entire body. More and more and more...

The bed rocked again. Bodies left. Hands returned with warm wet cloths, wiping her down, then more to towel her dry. A blanket was thrown over Shelly. She slept.

=====

Shelly woke in a strange bed dressed in her familiar pajamas. She was sandwiched between two other pajama-clad bodies. Se recognized the scents and colors of hair and skin -- Marcia's thick black oriental mane on one side, Ashley's airy chestnut tresses at the other.

She stretched and assessed herself. She felt... incredible!

Her stretching and twitching roused her friends. They rolled into her and hugged her.

"Morning, birthday girl! How you feeling today?"

"Feeling? I feel like I had some tremendous dream but I don't remember... well, it was all about sex, but I don't know who... I mean, it was all a dream, right? Right?"

Marcia looked into her eyes with a serious face. "Believe what you will. Just know that you have friends who love you and who want you to know that you're loved. Friends who wanted to give you gifts far beyond the usual birthday and Christmas goodies."

Ashley said, "All that stuff is just that, stuff. There's always more stuff around. Good friends are harder to find. Friends who only want the best for you, pleasure and love, good times and memories. Maybe you'll run off to Brooklyn after we graduate and we'll never see you again. You'll find more friends and lovers, that's for sure. But you'll always have us and what we gave you."

"Last night was all about your pleasure," Marcia said. "Today, and the rest of your life, they're about... whatever you make of the time. It's up to you. But you just had a Christmas birthday you'll never forget!"

Shelly hugged Marcia and kissed her lightly. She sniffed. She rolled to Ashley and kissed her gently, and sniffed. And sniffed again.

"I smell that," Shelly said. "You both ate my pussy, didn't you? Didn't you?"

Both girls nodded.

"Tasted great, too," Marcia laughed.

"Can't be beat," Ashley smiled.

"Umm, was it...?" Shelly hesitated.

"Want to find out?" Ashley asked.

Shelly's mind roiled. Her girlfriends had licked her labia, circled her clit, made her cum, enjoyed her juices. She had tasted or at least smelled her juices on their very lips. She already knew what she tasted like, of course; she had licked her fingers after masturbating many times. She asked herself, how curious am I? Curious enough, she decided.

"Ummm, yeah."

Marcia peeled her pajama top over her larger-than-average-Asian breasts and wiggled. Ashley giggled and followed suit. The two slid their pajama bottoms off and moved to rid their birthday-girl friend of her encumbrances. They huddled on each side of Shelly and whispered into her ears.

Little blonde Ashley held Shelly's head in her hands and kissed her, gently at first, then with a softy probing tongue that became urgent and demanding. Shelly sighed and responded. She thrilled when she felt Marcia's mouth on one breast -- oh, sweet! -- and then the other -- ooh, nice... Shelly felt Marcia move to kiss Ashley's breasts; she joined her. Her fingers brushed Ashley's aleady-damp trimmed bush and pressed inside -- one finger, then another, and another. Ashley moaned.

Shelly's eyes met Marcia's as they licked around Ashley's puffy pink aureolas and teased her dilated nipples. Marcia smiled, murmured, "Go for it," and slid up to kiss Ashley's mouth. Shelly nuzzled Ashley's armpit and sighed. Her lips moved to the nearest breast again, and then further, across Ashley's flat belly, a quick navel slurp, and onward.

Ashley's knees spread as Shelly explored her inner thighs and nuzzled her pubes. Shelly's tongue slipped around the moist, engorged labia, separating her hot lower lips, and speared into her ready pussy. Oh, what flavor! Not like her own, familiar enough as feminine, different as a distant sister. Shelly savored softly tangy the organic perfume, and dove deeper for more.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
928 Followers
12