Born to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
418 Followers

"Yes Sir!" Jayne replied with another smile before returning to the kitchen.

After a quick visit to the bathroom I put on a robe and joined Jayne in the kitchen. Fresh coffee was perking in the pot and a small tub of my favourite yogurt was ready on the table. Slices of bread were ready to go into the toaster and jars of peanut butter, Vegemite and honey were with plates and knives. I couldn't resist giving the anxious looking lady a hug and kiss.

"This looks great Jayne!" I encouraged, "Sit down and have breakfast too, we will always eat together."

"Thank you Sir." Jayne replied as she sat opposite, "I am a little hungry after my, ahhhhhh, interesting night. That is a different way of being woken up."

"That was a test and you passed with flying colours, although there was a few seconds when I wondered which way you were going to react." I said with a grin as I spooned some yogurt. "And cut out the Sir, ok?"

"Yes Ron, sorry." Jane said as she attended to the toast. "Damn, you gave me such a fright, I didn't even know where I was or who you were at first."

"I made you very angry."

"Yes but not for long." Jayne giggled, "And to be truthful I was sorry you left so soon, that crop has a lovely sting."

"Some people would call you a pain slut because you love it so much. You're certainly no slut, but your love of pain needs some more exploration."

A shiver of anticipation ran through Jayne's body, "Ohhhhh yes, I never thought it could be that good."

The toaster popped up its four slices and Jayne happily attended to the butter and the condiments. We chatted as we enjoyed our first breakfast together and agreed that it had been an amazing twenty-four hours since we met at the bus station. After breakfast we dressed and left for Jayne's visit to the hairdressers.

"Here we are, just go inside and ask for Chloe," I instructed as I parked the car outside the shop. "She knows me and has my instructions, just do as she says."

"Yes, Sir." Jayne stroked her long hair and gave me a gloomy look. "It seems a bit sad to have it cut off after so long."

"It marks a new stage in your life Jayne, a new look to go with your long awaited submission." I replied as I handed over some cash and a large envelope.

"Yes, you are right Sir." Jayne said with a smile, "And I can just see the look on my ex's face when he opens the envelope."

"The post office is three doors up the street, now off you go and be a good subbie."

Jayne grinned and impetuously kissed me on a cheek before jumping from my car and walking straight into the hairdressers. I killed time by wandering up to a fruit and vegetable shop that I knew stocked an item I hoped to use later on Jayne. Next stop was the newsagents where I purchased a paper that I read while waiting in the car. I was engrossed in a football story when Jayne came out of the hairdressers and I didn't see her run up to the post office. However I was looking around when she walked back down the street towards the car. At first I didn't recognise my new friend as the new short haircut had changed her appearance considerably. The penny dropped when Jayne waved and smiled broadly when she saw me looking at her. Chloe had added some red colour to Jayne's brown hair and the effect was absolutely stunning.

"Oh God, I love it." Jayne said excitedly as she sat back in my car. "What do you think Sir?"

"Very sexy Jayne, very nice cut indeed."

"Chloe was lovely, I cried buckets when she started to hack it off and I had to just shut my eyes and not look in the mirror." Jayne giggled. "But when I saw the finished job with the red tinges, I just couldn't stop smiling. Thank you Sir for making me do this, it is a new beginning."

"You look great." I said as I started the car. "Buckle up and we'll go home."

"Sir, would you mind if we stopped at the supermarket and I brought a few things?" Jayne asked hesitantly. "Um no offence, but your food stocks are pretty basic Sir."

"Of course we can stop." I laughed. "The kitchen and meals are your responsibility this week, just buy what you want, within reason."

"Thank you Sir." Jayne giggled happily. "I do love to cook and a few extras will spice up the meals considerably. Oh, and Sir?"

"Yes, and?"

"Umm, Chloe did the other job you didn't tell me about."

"Life is full of surprises when you live with me." I chuckled.

"You can that again Sir. At least she took me into a private room to check my shaving. God I was so embarrassed when she insisted I show her." Jayne sighed at the memory. "But she was very professional, she shaved me again and gave me some tips." Jayne slipped a hand down the front of her jeans and giggled. "I'm as smooth as a new born baby."

"I'll check it out later." I said as I parked in front of the supermarket. "Ok here we are, will one hundred dollars be enough?"

"Could I have fifty more please Sir?" Jayne asked hopefully.

I rolled my eyes in mock exasperation as I handed over the cash. Jayne giggled and jumped from the car before I could change my mind. Three quarters of an hour later she was back pushing a fully laden trolley and insisted in loading the bags into the car by herself. Ten minutes later we were back at my home and after assisting Jayne with the bags from the car I left her alone in the kitchen. As I caught up on e-mails in my den I could hear Jayne humming happily as she attended to the shopping and made some lunch. I must admit that the ham and cheeses omelette was much tastier than yesterday's sandwiches, the future was indeed looking very bright.

"Come into the den when you have finished here." I directed as I left the kitchen. "Empty your bladder first."

"Yes Sir!" Jayne replied with some apprehension in her voice.

A few minutes later Jayne knocked on the doorframe and I motioned her to enter the den.

"Shut the door Jayne, strip off and kneel." I pointed to the floor at my feet.

"Yes Sir." Jayne replied quietly as a shiver ran through her body as she closed the door behind her.

I watched as my new subbie quickly removed all her clothes and smiled as her hands automatically moved to brush her long hair back over her shoulders. Jayne giggled at her long standing habit, smiled at me and knelt quickly on the floor.

"Two things Jayne, number one, that short haircut really suits you and number two, I guess there is no way you are going to stop calling me Sir?"

"I love the haircut and I love to call you Sir." Jayne replied as she raised her eyes to look into mine. "Calling you Sir seems so right, Sir, it makes me feel, ah......."

"Complete?" I suggested.

"Yes complete, well hopefully heading towards completeness Sir, I know I have a lot to learn."

"Very well Jayne, you may call me Sir, but never in public or if somebody else is here, understand?"

"Yes Sir and thank you."

"Anything else before you get your reward?" I asked.

"Just one thing Sir, could I have permission to call my kids tonight? They haven't heard from me for a few days, and I would love to talk to them for a short time."

"Of course Jayne, just be circumspect with what you tell them about where you are, until next week anyway."

"Of course, thank you Sir."

"Right up on the table, on your back."

Jayne quickly scrambled from the floor and lay down on the massage table. I had not given her any clues as to the nature of her reward but the sexy lady was about to find out. I stood beside the table and ran my fingertips lightly all over the curves of her luscious body. Jayne's pussy lips seemed to be begging for attention after Chloe's extra shaving and the odour of a turned on lady wafted up to my nostrils. I moved to the head of the table, attached an adjustable head support and then pulled Jayne up the table so that her head was resting on the support. After moving back beside Jayne I reached under the table and located a leather cuff attached to the table by a short length of strong chain. Jayne was watching me intently and she shivered as I secured the cuff to her right wrist. Her arm was resting comfortably on the table but she could not raise it any higher. I moved down to the end of the table and spread her legs apart before attaching similar cuffs to both her ankles. By the time I had secured Jayne's left arm her nipples were rock hard on the lovely breasts that rose and fell with her quick breathing.

"Trust me?" I asked as I stood beside the table with my hands behind my back.

"Yes Sir, I do." Jayne replied warily.

I pulled a black cloth blindfold from a back pocket and held it up for Jayne to see. I raised my eyebrows as a silent question as to whether Jayne was willing to undertake the temporary loss of her sight. A shudder of apprehension ran through Jayne's body as her gaze went back and forward from my eyes to the blindfold. Over a minute passed and obviously Jayne was unable to voice her decision about the blindfold.

"Too slow, time's up." I said decisively as I moved quickly to place the blindfold over my subbie's eyes.

"Ohhhhhh God." Jayne moaned as I wound the cloth around her head and knotted the ends.

"God won't help you now Jayne, although the safe words will, should you use them."

"Yes Sir, I know." Jayne gulped and bravely added. "Use me as you desire, Sir."

"Oh I will Jayne, you can be sure of that." I said as I opened a drawer on my desk and retrieved nipple clamps, a vibrator and two shorts straps of thin leather.

The leather straps were only slightly thicker than heavy bootlaces and I knew from previous experience that they were great for leaving thin red marks. I leant over Jayne's expectant form and she moaned as I teased her nipples with the tip of my tongue. I loved the way her teats grew more rigid as I sucked hard and bit firmly on the hard brown nipples. Without warning I straightened and whipped the thin straps across her left breast. Jayne shrieked at the sudden pain and tensed her body in readiness for the next sting. Thin red marks quickly criss-crossed Jayne's stinging breasts and I was amazed as she suffered in silence after the first hit.

"Born to serve" Jayne hissed as her body relaxed onto the massage table.

Again this remarkable lady amazed me as I whipped the straps over her breasts and down over her tummy. With careful aim the tips just missed my subbie's shaven pussy before marking their way over her hips and down the inside of the left thigh. An occasional yelp from Jayne told me that I was using the right amount of force as I moved around the end of the table and whipped my way up the shapely right leg.

"Yeessssssss!" Jayne almost snarled as I teased the tips of the straps over her pussy.

I grinned at Jayne's plea and surprised her by suddenly plunging my tongue between her swollen labia. I have always loved the taste of a woman on heat and I felt Jayne's hips thrust up at me as I set about her reward. Jayne groaned as I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and my tongue licked around the edges of her labia. I moved down to a sensitive spot on the inside of her thigh where I teased her by licking, kissing and making patterns with the tip of my tongue. My tongue came close to her pussy then floated away and Jayne moaned in anticipation of what was to follow. I licked the crease where her leg joins her pussy and then gently brushed my lips over her slit, exciting her so she again raised her hips to my face, silently demanding more. I placed my lips right over the slit kissing gently, then harder. My tongue separated Jayne's pussy lips and I ran the tip up and down the layers of pussy flesh. I tongue fucked her, pushing my tongue into and out of her cunt, teasing her as once again she raised her hips, wanting more. My tongue caressed Jayne's clit and her legs shuddered as she approached orgasm. As I sucked and played with her clit Jayne pulled hard against the restraining chains as she erupted in a powerful climax. My cock was rock hard so I quickly grabbed a condom from a drawer and pushed my pants and undies off onto the floor. Jayne was panting hard as I jumped up onto the table between her legs.

"Fuck me Sir!" Jayne pleaded.

I had one more surprise in store for the sexy lady and Jayne screamed in shock as I attached the strong clamps to both her nipples.

"Oh God!" She shrieked as I pulled on the gold chain that joined the clamps. "I've never................oh fuck!"

"Fuck it shall be!" I promised as I roughly thrust my cock into her dripping pussy.

This was not a time for the gentle niceties of two people making sensual love. All those years ago Jayne had pleaded to be used as a sex slave and now I took full advantage of the situation. My chained subbie was moaning loudly as I shoved my condom-encased cock in and out of her smooth tight vagina. Perspiration was dripping from me down onto her glowing body as I did my best to give this special lady the fucking she desired. My loud grunts filled the room each time my cock hit the end of her pussy while Jayne continuously urged me on.

"Fuck me Master, use your sex slut, fuck me hard!" She screamed.

Despite my best attempts to delay my climax the inevitable orgasm was soon shaking my body as my cum spurted into its latex cover. Jayne hit her summit soon after and she grunted as my body collapsed down onto her shuddering figure. Heavy panting mixed with moans of delight as we kissed many times in that lovely period of bliss that happens immediately after great sex. We rested for a short time reveling in the intimate contact that had been missing from our lives for too long. Thoughts were left unspoken as I finally lifted myself off my sensuous subbie, removed the clamps from her sore nipples and eased myself onto the floor.

I helped Jayne drink some water then left her, alone and sweaty, still blindfolded but not chained to the table. After a quick shower I relaxed in the kitchen with a large glass of Gatorade and the Herald Sun daily paper. As much as I tried to read my thoughts kept returning to the remarkable lady waiting my return in the den. Jayne had already surpassed my expectations with her obedience and her love of pain. My luck had changed so suddenly and again I silently vowed to make all her fantasies come true.

After about an hour I quietly returned to the den and stood in the doorway gazing at my lovely submissive. Jayne appeared to be very calm and relaxed as she lay on the table with her breasts rising and falling slowly with her breathing. The blood started returning to my cock as my eyes roamed over the fading marks left by the leather straps. I quietly stroked my cock until it was hard and without saying a word I moved to re-attach the cuffs before standing at the head of the table. I adjusted the headrest and Jayne moaned as her head dropped backwards and down until her mouth was just about level with my groin.

I slapped the hard knob of my cock against Jayne's lips and her mouth opened wide to receive the welcome intruder. I pushed forward slowly and watched as the red veins of my penis disappeared from my sight. Jayne choked a little as my cock tried to slide down her throat so I pulled back and stood still. My sexy cock-sucking subbie lay relaxed on the table breathing through her nose as I started to fuck her mouth. I recalled Jayne's words 'use me for your pleasure' as I thrust my cock back and forward between her ruby red lips. I loved the way she sucked greedily and her cheeks pulled in as I pushed my cock into her mouth. It certainly was my pleasure as I used Jayne's mouth in one of the ways she had dreamed of all those past years. My legs were shaking as I tried to hold back the inevitable climax building deep in my sex. I had to grab hold of Jayne 's shoulders for support as suddenly I orgasmed and my sperm spurted into my subbie's mouth. I was in heaven as Jayne slurped greedily at the sticky white cum before swallowing it audibly down her throat. Somehow I managed to level the headrest and remove the blindfold before I slumped into my chair. Jayne lay looking at me in expectation as she licked her smiling lips.

"Whew, talk away." I gasped.

"Thank you, that's all I can say right now." Jayne paused and after a short time continued in a quiet voice. I'm a bit............umm."

"Overwhelmed?" I suggested.

"Yes overwhelmed Sir, exactly. I never expected serving could be so good." Jayne replied with wonderment in her voice.

"We do seem to have clicked, I think you are what I've been searching for all these years."

There was silence as we both thought over the situation and Jayne surprised me by breaking the silence when she said, "I'd like to start preparing dinner soon please Sir."

I laughed as I jumped to my feet and rushed to free her from the wrist and ankle cuffs. "The second quickest way to a Dom's heart is via his stomach." I joked as I helped Jayne off the table. "And you are doing very well at the first."

Jayne giggled and we kissed before she rushed off to shower before attending to dinner. It was an unusual but welcome situation for me as I actually had some spare time to do whatever I wanted. I dressed and tried to read a book in the living room but my mind kept returning to the amazing subbie that had suddenly entered my life. Jayne cooked one of my favourite meals; chicken with a crisp salad followed by fresh nectarines and peaches. The dining room table was impeccably set out and her serving was close to the standard of an expensive restaurant. I was very impressed and Jayne just glowed when I told her of my appreciation for her efforts. After Jayne had cleared up after dinner she phoned her kids and assured them that she was safe and happy. Then we relaxed and watched a dvd of 'Secretary', Jayne had not seen the movie and she sat happily on the carpet at my feet. We both slept soundly that night and I refrained from any surprises for my subbie as she had done so very well that second day.

DAY THREE

The wonderful aroma of bacon and eggs welcomed me as I entered the kitchen for breakfast the next day. Jayne was quieter than I expected and kept glancing at me as she wondered what I had in mind for her that day. She didn't have long to wait as after breakfast was finished I marched her quickly to my den. I pointed to the floor beside my chair as I booted up the computer to check the night's emails. Jayne dropped to her knees and waited patiently with her head bowed while I replied to the necessary messages.

"On the table, face down!" I suddenly barked causing Jayne to jump in fright.

"Oh! Yes Sir!"

Jayne scrambled quickly to her feet and lay face down as instructed on the massage table.

"You were miles away Jayne, you must learn to concentrate on your Master if you wish to become a first class submissive." I said seriously as I spread her legs wide apart.

"I'm sorry Sir, I was thinking about.........."

"Sorry is not in your vocabulary from now on." I interrupted sternly. "When you are serving you concentrate solely on me and nothing else, do you understand Jayne?"

"Yes Sir." Jayne whispered remorsefully.

"Good." I smiled to myself as I attached the cuffs to my subbie's ankles and wrists. I felt I had successfully nipped any overconfidence in the bud and that Jayne would be on the ball for the rest of her trial week. I turned her head so she was looking through the face-hole to the floor and instructed. "Keep your head in this position."

A shiver ran through Jayne's body as I placed a hand on each of her buttocks and forcefully spread them wide apart. The rosebud of her anus was displayed to me and Jayne was feeling a little embarrassed. I let go of her buttocks and made a noisy show of sliding latex gloves onto each of my hands. A liberal squirt of cold lubricant on Jayne's puckered anus left her in no doubt as to my intentions that morning.

"Ohhhhhhh God." Jayne moaned. "I've never........."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
418 Followers
123456...9