Born to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"I know this is a first for you Jayne." I said calmly as I caressed a finger up and down her arse crack. "I know you will enjoy it if you relax." I paused then sternly added, "Only the safe word will make me stop."

"Don't stop Sir." Jayne said definitely.

I ran the tip of my index finger in small circles around Jayne's rosebud then pushed the tip against the sphincter that reacted predicably against the intruder.

"Take a deep breath, exhale slowly and relax your sphincter as I push." I instructed.

Jayne took a deep breath and exhaled as I pushed firmly to make my finger move past the barrier of her sphincter. She moaned as I steadily pushed and wiggled my finger down the tight tunnel of her rectum until it reached the last knuckle. I stopped so she could become used to the sensation then I slowly removed my finger, added some more lube and pushed it deeply back. Jayne moaned as I moved my finger in and out, twisting it around to ensure that all her arse hole was well lubricated. After a short time I added a second finger and slowly pushed them both into the slippery but tight opening. The pressure against my fingers gave me an idea of how tight it would be when I eventually used my cock in place of the fingers.

"Oh God, this feels better than I expected." Jayne moaned as I withdrew my fingers and removed the glove.

I grinned as I took a bright red butt plug from the paper bag and covered it in lubricant.

"Just relax again." I said as I pushed the head of the plug against her puckered orifice

'Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Jayne groaned as she relaxed her sphincter against the pressure of the intruding plug.

Slowly but surely the tapered length of the red plug disappeared into Jayne's arse and she yelped as her sphincter suddenly closed around the narrow area at the end of the shaft.

I twisted and patted the end of the plug to settle it into position against her cheeks. Then I released her left arm from the cuff and directed, "Touch that my subbie."

Jayne tentatively moved her left arm back until her hand rested on her buttock so I grabbed her wrist and placed her hand over the end of the plug.

"Ohhhh shit! What's that?" Jayne screamed in fright as she twisted her head around to try and see.

"I said face down!" I roared as my hands firmly turned her head back into the hole. "Take deep breaths!"

Jayne's body was shaking as she fought to keep calm and come to grips with the situation. I stood back from the table and watched as she sucked air in and out through clenched teeth, A few long minutes passed until the breathing calmed and Jayne relaxed a little onto the table. I nodded in satisfaction and released the three remaining cuffs from her ankles and wrist.

"Time out Jayne, raise your head and speak to me." I said gently as I sat in my chair.

Jayne turned her head and looked at me with an expression of relief. "Fuck Sir, I thought you were shoving a vibrator in me, no wonder the shape felt strange." Jayne said as she felt the end of the plug with her fingers. "Oh God it feels weird." She closed her eyes and thought for a short time before continuing, "I displeased you Sir, I feel bad."

"I should have explained first, you are new to this and after yesterday I expected too much from you. For a short time I lost your trust, I apologise."

"Sir, you have my trust, I just panicked a bit when I felt the plug. Perhaps we have both learnt a little more about each other?" Jayne said with a sweet smile.

"Excellent my subbie, this is exactly what time outs are all about." I was very pleased with her thoughts. "So tell me, how does it feel? You may get off the table and walk around a little."

Jayne gingerly eased herself off the table and stood with both hands touching the end of the plug. A quick shake of her head preceded a careful lap of the table before she stopped in front of me and said with a slightly forced smile, "It feels weird, Sir."

"Of course it feels weird, and guess what?" I said with an evil grin.

"Ahh what Sir?"

"It's staying there until tomorrow." I said sternly. "There's only one reason I'll let you take it out, unless you call red of course."

"Until tomorrow?" Jayne looked aghast. "Sir?"

"Are you questioning my directive?

"Oh no Sir. I'm so...." Jayne somehow managed to avoid adding sorry to her short reply. She blushed bright red, bit her bottom lip and looked contritely down at the floor.

"An hour's think time in the corner may do you some good." I said with annoyance.

I jumped from my chair and guided Jayne quickly over to face a corner of the room. She whimpered as I placed her in position with the ninety-degree join of the plaster only inches from her eyes.

"Hands on your head and don't move until I come back in an hour."

I stepped back and watched as Jayne nodded and placed her hands on her head, then I turned and walked quickly from the room. The role of good Dom/bad Dom was coming quite easily to me as I strove to teach Jayne that serving had some of the ups and downs of a vanilla lifestyle. I filled in the hour by reading the paper with three quiet checks to make sure that Jayne was coping with her punishment.

Exactly an hour later I walked back into the den and noted that to her credit Jayne was still standing as I had left her. I stood behind her and stroked her bare neck before guiding her arms to her sides.

"Turn around my subbie." I whispered.

Jayne slowly turned around and looked at me through worried tear-filled eyes.

"You continue to please me." I said with a genuine smile as I held my arms wide.

"Honestly Sir?" Some doubt showed in Jayne's voice.

"Are you querying me again?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh God! No Sir!" Jayne cried. "I mean...........ummmm............all I wanna do is please you and I seem to be making a mess of it. And...........oh shit...........I'm afraid you will throw me out!"

I took a step forward and wrapped my arms around the upset subbie as she burst into tears. I half-guided, half-carried Jayne to my chair where once again I cuddled her in my lap. More tissues were used until the agitated lady calmed enough to pay attention to my words.

"Jayne, number one, I have absolutely no intention of throwing you out, ok?" Jayne sniffed and nodded as I continued. "Number two, you are very new to this and I have been testing you, perhaps a little too hard. But I want you to really know what it means to serve me in many ways before the end of the week. Number three, you are doing great, honestly. I am absolutely thrilled and excited to have you here, under my control. I am just trying to show you what I want as a Dominant, do you understand?"

After about two minutes deep thought a sudden look of clarity came over Jayne's face as, to my amazement, she pushed herself from my lap and knelt with her forehead touching the carpet.

"Sir, please forgive this submissive for acting like a girl. I now understand most of what you are doing with me, and I will try to accept the stuff that I don't understand." Jayne paused as she composed her next words. "I will do my best all week to learn your needs, thank you so much for giving me the chance. I am your submissive, how can I serve you?"

"By standing and getting dressed, we are going out for lunch. And yes Jayne, with the butt plug where it is."

"Oh yes Sir!" Jayne jumped to her feet in excitement. "Actually it feels quite, ummm, sexy. And it is another test for me, how should I dress, Sir?"

"The red mini and a blue top are laid out on your bed, no bra, no panties. We will be by the beach and I want to show you off. You like seafood?"

"I see food and I eat it!" Jayne joked.

"Be ready at the front door in fifteen minutes." I grinned as I shook my head at the old joke.

Jayne moved carefully from my den as she adjusted to the but plug. Her happy mood was infectious and I looked forward to lunch at the restaurant on the bay. If she knew what I had planned for later that afternoon I'm sure my subbie would not have been so happy. I met my sexy new friend by the front door; she looked stunning with her new short hairstyle, firm breasts pushing the large nipples against the dark blue top and the mini showing off her shapely legs. I insisted on carrying a small black plastic carry bag to the car and forty-five minutes later we arrived at the seafood restaurant. Jayne had a little problem walking across the gravel car park and I heard some quiet grumbles about the 'damn butt plug'. I grinned to myself and steadied her by holding an arm to help her up the few steps to the restaurant entrance. The eyes of all the men and some of the women followed Jayne as we were shown to our table next to the windows with a lovely view over the calm waters of the bay. I knew the seats were timber and that made sitting quite uncomfortable for my somewhat flustered subbie.

I ordered the seafood platter for two with a side salad plus a bottle of white wine. The food was delicious but I had trouble not laughing as Jayne wriggled uncomfortably on the hard seat. Despite the distraction we shared a delicious meal and, as I was driving, I poured most of the wine into Jayne's glass. My subbie loved the view over the bay and asked if we could have a beach picnic sometime soon. We chatted more about our past history with our families without touching once on the subject of her submission.

As we were preparing to leave our table Jayne leaned across and whispered, "Sir, I need to go to the ladies."

"Don't open your mouth again until we get outside." I replied softly with venom and a sudden look of fury that took Jayne by surprise.

I walked ahead, paid the bill at the counter and went straight to my car with Jayne trailing behind. She watched in confusion as I opened the passenger door and reached into the back for the black bag. I retrieved a small sheet of plastic that I placed over the passenger's seat followed by an old towel.

"Get in and sit on that." I ordered as I held the door open.

Jayne looked totally perplexed as she silently followed my instruction and sat on the towel. I closed the door and walked briskly around and sat in the driver's seat.

"Do you know why I am angry?" I inquired with more than a hint of sarcasm.

Jayne remained silent as she shook her head negatively while biting her bottom lip and avoiding eye contact.

"Didn't I tell you never to call me Sir in public?"

A nod of the head was the silent reply.

"Take off your skirt and put these on." I ordered as I up ended the remaining contents of the bag at her feet.

"Undress here in the car park?" Jayne looked incredulously from me to the old blue jeans, sneakers and socks on the floor in front of her.

I sat drumming my fingers on the steering wheel as I waited grimly for her next reaction. Only a few seconds passed before Jayne sighed as she recognised that her submission was being tested once again. A quick glance around the car park was followed by the immediate removal of the mini skirt. I glimpsed the lovely shaven pussy before Jayne struggled into her old jeans and the footwear. She buttoned and zipped the jeans and slipped on the footwear before looking expectantly but warily at me.

"Now drink all of this." I ordered as I passed over a bottle of water. "Then put your hands on your head and keep them there.

"Sir, I'm busting to go." Jayne pleaded.

"What did I just say?" There was no doubting the anger in my voice.

Jayne sighed helplessly, raised the bottle to her lips and somehow managed to swallow all the contents. She passed the bottle to me, grimaced as the bladder pressure became more intense and placed her hands on her head.

"That's better, now empty your bladder." I was determined to teach my subbie a lesson she would never forget.

"Oh Sir! Please, I can't here in your car!" Jayne pleaded.

"The seat is protected, do as you're told."

Jayne sat fighting the need to go and my instruction against her natural habit of toilet training and never to mess your clothes. A long minute passed before I reached over, unzipped her jeans and pushed a hand through the opening. A searching finger soon found and probed into the depths of her vagina. A few seconds of exploration resulted in the inevitable as Jayne was unable to stop the release from her bladder.

"Ohhhhh noooooooo!" Jayne yelled as I quickly removed my hand as a dark patch of liquid changed the colour of the front of her jeans.

The look of embarrassment on Jayne's face was priceless as the dark blue patch spread around her groin and down the front of her thighs. I offered my damp finger to my subbie's mouth and she automatically sucked off her pussy juices and a few drops of urine. I placed a spare towel across Jayne's waist, eased her hands from her head and clicked our seatbelts into place. I stayed silent as I drove the ten minutes to our next stop, Southland, the large shopping mall two suburbs away. As I watched the traffic I was pleased to hear Jayne taking long deep breaths as she tried to calm and come to grips with what she had experienced since lunch.

I steered my Ford into the huge car park of Southland and said, "See there Jayne, that is the main north entrance to the shopping mall."

"Yes, Sir." Jayne replied as she wondered what was in store for her.

I drove around the perimeter of the huge complex and managed to find a parking space close to the south entrance.

"That is the south entrance." I said as I switched off the engine. "What you are going to do is walk slowly through the centre from here to the main north entrance, purchase some doughnuts from the shop at that end, then walk back here to the car. I won't be with you but I will be watching you all the way, so no rushing and no hiding in the ladies rest rooms." I pushed a few dollars into her pocket and unclipped her seat belt. "Do you understand my subbie?"

Jayne's gaze went from mine to the damp front of her jeans and back to mine. For a few seconds I thought she was going to burst into tears or use the safe word but suddenly a look of determination came over her face and she opened her door.

"Yes, Sir!"

Suddenly my subbie was out of the car and walking deliberately towards the entrance of the mall. I quickly pursued her and after she had gone through the sliding doors I followed and rushed upstairs to the next level. It was easy to keep an eye on Jayne as she walked through the crowd of shoppers. Her shoulders were back and she looked straight-ahead avoiding eye contact with any person. People were staring, giggling and pointing at the obvious dark wet patch at the front of Jayne's jeans but it did not seem to phase her in the slightest. As I walked and watched some teenagers followed Jayne and, even though I could not hear them, they were obviously making rude taunts. I glanced around for the nearest stairs in case she needed some protection and when I looked back Jayne had stopped and was saying something to the teenagers. To my total amazement they suddenly walked away and disappeared into the crowd allowing Jayne to continue her walk. As directed she purchased some doughnuts from the shop and walked slowly back towards the south entrance with her head held high. I raced to get ahead of her and was sitting back in the car as Jayne walked out of the mall with a satisfied expression on her face.

Jayne walked around to my side of the car and asked, "Any further instructions, Ron?"

It was all I could do to keep a straight face as I replied, "Yes Jayne, get in the car."

"Yes Ron, thank you, here are your doughnuts." Jayne passed the bag and trotted around the car.

I started the car and was ready to go as soon as Jayne was seated with her safety belt attached. As I pulled out onto the highway I said, "Time out for the rest of today Jayne, tell me your thoughts."

"I did it, I fuckin' did it! I hated it but I did it!" Jayne said triumphantly. "You tested me again and I fuckin' did it, Sir."

"You sure did my subbie," I replied. "Wait a sec, I need to stop driving while we talk."

Fortunately there were some sports grounds with an empty car park just up the road so I pulled in and switched off the engine. I unclipped both the seatbelts and swivelled in my seat to look straight at Jayne.

"Ok, talk to me." I encouraged.

"Well, I was really upset that I called you Sir in the restaurant but you really took me by surprise when you made me change clothes. I was thinking what the fuck is Sir up to now and when you made me wet myself I was just plain embarrassed. It was obvious that you had planned it but I couldn't work out why."

"I did plan it at home but I wasn't sure exactly how it would work out."

Jayne nodded and continued. "This will sound funny but the exact point when I said to myself that I'll do anything you want is when you made me suck you finger."

"I didn't make you." I interrupted.

"Yes, bad choice of words Sir, I wanted to suck your finger whether it had piss on it or not. I just want to serve you, even though I felt embarrassed. But then you pulled into Southland and gave me those instructions. My immediate reaction was to call red, because I knew that you wouldn't make me if I used the safe word."

"Absolutely correct."

"Yes, but then I thought this is a big test and I'll show you, you bastard." Jayne giggled. "I don't really think you are a bastard, Sir."

I laughed. "How about conniving, scheming, devilish?"

"All those Sir, and probably more as I get to know you better." Jayne's expression changed to serious again as she continued. "That's why I left so quickly, I had to do it then, or probably never."

"You took me by surprise, I had to rush to get up a level to keep an eye on you."

"I guessed you might be up there, wanna know what I was thinking as all those people looked and laughed at me?"

"Of course."

"I pretended I was doing it as a dare, for money." Jayne smiled at the recent memory, "I knew I would be a winner if I did what you told me. I also realised that nobody there knew me and even if they did they wouldn't recognise me with short hair."

"What about the kids? I thought I may have to run to help you."

"Oh, they were so rude but I had a flash of brilliance." Jayne was rightfully pleased at her success. "I told them to shut up, that I was doing it to win five thousand dollars on a new television reality show, that there were hidden cameras and microphones and everything they had said was on tape. They took fright and ran off."

"Brilliant thinking." I shook my head in admiration.

"That made me feel even better so I got the doughnuts and here I am. I did good Sir?"

"Much better than good, you were brilliant, I am very proud of you." I reached over and pulled my subbie into my arms in a bear hug.

The hug turned into the longest kiss of the few days since Jayne and I had met. My doubts about sending her on this degrading and humiliating test had been proved wrong by some clever thinking from this very determined submissive.

"Ready to do it again?" I asked as we broke apart. "Now?"

Jayne's radiant smile disappeared in an instant as she looked incredulously at my serious expression.

Her shoulders slumped and she looked down at the floor as she whispered. "If that is your desire, yes, Sir."

I reached forward, placed a hand under Jayne's chin and raised her head until our eyes met. "Jayne, one of my failings are badly timed jokes. I promise you I will never order you to do that again. Humiliation is not really my thing and obviously, it's not yours."

A look of utter relief flooded Jayne's face. "Please don't joke about that sort of thing Sir." She patted her chest as if starting her heart again. "Can we go home soon please? I'm getting smelly sitting here in the sun."

We kissed once more before I gunned the car for home. We talked some more about the day's experiences and Jayne agreed that she could do without humiliation and degradation even though it had once been a strong fantasy. Once again I was surprised when she asked if I owned a digital camera. When I answered in the affirmative Jayne asked if I would take a photo of her wearing the urine soaked jeans. I was happy to agree to her request and we decided to take photos for the rest of the week to make a private dvd as a record of her submission.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
123456...9