Born to Suck Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,710 Followers

"Oh fuck," he said with a hiss. "That sweet little mouth of yours sure is something, isn't it." He kept my head held still as I swirled my tongue all over the hot surface of his crown as he started to roll his hips in slow circles. Oh man, it felt incredible to have the huge head of that big cock being stirred around inside the warm confines of my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I purred again as I felt my own cock seem to get even stiffer inside my pants. I wanted more and I reached up to wrap my hands around the exposed shaft of his cock.

"Un-uh," he said in a scolding voice. I looked up at him questioningly, unsure what was wrong.

"No hands this time," he said firmly. "I want to see what kind of mouth I've got work with here." Not knowing what to do with my hands, I dropped them down and rested them on the front of my own thighs.

"Okay," he said as I felt his hands adjust their grip on my head, "let's just fuck this pretty mouth for awhile." He held my head firmly in place and then started to flex his hips. I let my lips follow the silky smooth surface of his shaft as he forced more of it into my mouth. I could feel that his erection was rock hard, yet the surface felt velvety smooth against my lips. I wondered how something could be so hard and yet so incredibly soft at the same time. He fed that rigid monster between my lips until he hit the soft tissues at the back of my mouth. As soon as he felt the soft pressure, he flexed backwards and withdrew. My lips adhered gently to the smooth surface of his cock and he tugged backwards as he pulled the widest part at the ridge out beyond my lips. Again, I was afraid my lips would tear, but they didn't, and when he fed it back into me smoothly, I knew now everything would be okay.

"That's it, Kid, you're doing great," he said as he looked down at me and continued to feed me the top half of his cock. He seemed satisfied with this and I felt my own level of pleasure escalating as he combined a hip-rolling motion with his in and out movements. I could see the warm rivers of my saliva running down the shaft of his cock. I wanted so badly to reach out and run my fingers over that glistening surface but I remembered what he said about just wanting my mouth this time.

"Oh fuck, that mouth of yours is beautiful," he said as he stopped flexing his hips and held my head still for a second. I was elated at his words of praise and took the opportunity to bathe his cock-head with another mouthful of saliva.

"Oh yeah, I like it nice and wet," he said looking down at me with a wry smile on his face as he gripped my head firmly and pulled it further down onto his cock. I eased up onto my knees a little more to let him move my head easier and he quickly got into a smooth rhythm as he pumped my head back and forth with his big powerful hands. It was almost the same as when he was pounding it in and out of me by flexing his hips, only this time, he was standing perfectly still and using his hands to move my head back and forth on his surging erection. I was totally under his control and I felt better than I'd ever felt in my whole life. I knew I would do anything this big rugged man asked me to do. My whole being felt totally lost in rapture as he pumped my head up and down on his stallion-like cock.

"Oh fuck, Kid. Just a little bit longer and then I'm gonna fill that sweet mouth of yours," he said through ragged breaths as his big gripping hands moved my head forcefully back and forth.

"Gllubbphh," I made a gurgling sound around his cock as I continued to let the saliva flow over that swollen enflamed crown and down along the thick glistening shaft. I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to the exquisite sensations I was feeling as he moved my head vigorously back and forth. I could feel my body tingling all over and I didn't know what was happening; just that I was absolutely loving being under his control with my mouth serving as a lust-driven receptacle for his cum.

"OH FUCK, KID...GET READY....GET....OH FUCK....HERE IT COMES!" he exclaimed as he stopped moving my head and held it firmly in his hands with my lips locked down just beyond his throbbing cock-head. The first shot of cum spurted powerfully against the soft tissues at the back of my mouth and it felt like it was trying to blow my head right off his cock. As soon the first shot started to pool on my tongue, a second ropey wad shot forth just as forcefully. As I felt the warm silky fluid gathering on my tongue and more shots hitting the inside of my mouth, the tingling sensation in my body seemed to erupt and every nerve ending in my body was jangling with pleasure. My eyes closed as I sucked on that spurting cock-head wantonly as new exquisite sensations shot through my body. I could myself trembling and I thought I was going to pass out, the feeling was so intense.

"Mmmmmmmhhhh," I squealed with delight into the surface of his pulsating erection as the luscious tremors I was feeling had me quivering beneath him. I felt my mouth filling with his delicious warm seed and knew it was on the point of overflowing so I quickly swallowed.

"Thataboy," I heard his voice from somewhere above me as I felt the viscous fluid leaving a soothing coating as it made its way down my throat. His cock kept shooting and I swallowed a second big mouthful.

"Mmmmmm," I let out a blissful purr as his thick manly cream filled my mouth. His cock continued to pulse and ejaculate that warm comforting seed into my welcoming mouth until he was totally drained. Finally, I felt the last few shots of his cum gathering on my tongue as his hands eased up on their tight grip on my head. I felt on the verge of collapse and wondered what had happened to me. I felt so good and my body was still trembling as I softly nursed at the tip of his drizzling cock. When he had no more cum for me, he released his hands from my hair and pulled his spent cock from my mouth with an audible "POP".

"Let me see what you've got there, Kid," he said with his big rugged body still looming over me. As I sat there with my mouth open gasping like a fish out of water, I tilted my head up towards him. I knew he could see the big puddle of his milky cum pooling on my tongue. He looked down at me and I saw a big smile spread over his beautiful features. He reached forward and put the fingers of his big hands on each side of my neck.

"Swallow," he said. I closed my mouth and swallowed as I'd been told. I could see the smile of satisfaction on his face as he felt the muscles in my throat contracting as his warm cream made its way into my welcoming stomach.

"Mmmmmm," I mewed softly as I felt the silky smooth load of his manly seed sliding deliciously down my throat. The luscious flavor remained on every tingling surface inside my warm mouth and I ran my tongue softly over my cheeks and gums.

"You did okay, Kid. I noticed a little slipping out after those first few shots." He slid his hands up from my throat and I felt his finger run over my chin from side to side. I looked up at him in a daze as he brought his cum-covered finger to my mouth and slid it between my puffy swollen lips. "There you go, now you've got it all." I compliantly clamped my lips down over his invading finger and licked off all of his warm milky semen. I couldn't believe how much I had grown to love the taste of cum already. Sven's tasted different than Mr. Jarvis'. One was not really better than the other, just different. I knew already that this was a flavor that I would always desire and need for the rest of my life. The idea of going without it sent chills down my spine. I licked along every nook and cranny of his finger and then ran my tongue down over my lips and chin to make sure I had every drop.

"How did you like it, Kid?" he asked as he stood before me idly stroking his slowly deflating cock.

"It...it was amazing," I said breathlessly. "It felt so good with your cock in my mouth and then just when you started to cum....I.....I....I don't know what happened. My body felt all tingly and I felt like I was going to pass out. My body was just trembling all over and I was afraid I was going to collapse."

"I think you just came in your pants," he said with a knowing smirk.

"What?" I said with a look of total surprise on my face.

"Stand up." I got to my feet and my legs were shaking noticeably as I tried to stand. I felt like that little colt we'd seen yesterday.

"Undo your jeans and push them down," he instructed. I opened the button of my jeans and slid down the zipper. I pushed them down till they gathered at my ankles. We both looked at my underwear and I could see a big wet stain seeping though the front.

"See, what did I tell you?" Sven said as I looked in surprise at my soiled underwear.

"I....I came in my pants?" I said totally flustered.

"Yeah, it sure looks that way. Now I want you to take everything off; shoes, socks, jeans, t-shirt, everything. Save your underwear for last." I did as he asked and he watched me strip while he continued to leisurely stroke his spent member.

"Let me see those," he said holding out his hand as I modestly stepped out of my underwear. I handed them to him compliantly and watched as he turned them inside out. I stood before him with my hands over my crotch, my modesty getting the better of me.

"Move your hands," he said firmly and I instantly dropped my hands awkwardly to my side. My small cock had already shrunk back to its normal size and hung flaccidly between my legs. He barely looked at me but looked intently at the inside of my underwear. He stepped over and held them out in front of me.

"Yeah, take a look at that," he said as I looked down at gobs of my own cum clinging to the white cotton. "I bet that felt pretty good, didn't it?"

"Y....yes sir," I said and felt myself turning red with embarrassment.

"That's real good that you were able to cum just from sucking me off. I like that. I like that a lot. But I want you to remember something," his voice had a serious tone to it that I'd never heard before, "just remember that my pleasure comes before yours. Got it?"

"I...I....yes sir. I...I never thought otherwise," I said anxiously. I had never considered anything different. For some reason, I knew deep down in my soul that this is what I was made for; to serve a big beautiful man like Sven. I knew that I would do whatever it took to give him as much pleasure as possible, for as long as possible, before even thinking about myself.

"That's good, Kid." The usual warmth had returned to his voice and I felt the anxiety wash out of my body. "Just keep that in mind and we'll get along just fine. Now, we can't be going back with your underwear like this. I want you to lick up all that cum. With a cum-hungry kid like you, we have to make sure you get as much as you can." I took my underwear in my hands and eagerly licked up the fresh milky gobs clinging to the material. The amount of cum was pretty dismal compared to his massive load, and the flavor was not as hearty and masculine, but I loved it just the same.

"Sir?" I asked as I took the underwear out of my mouth and looked up at him, "will I cum like that every time I suck you off?" For some reason my question brought a big smile to his face.

"Well, probably not. It may happen sometimes and sometimes you'll probably have to use your hand to help it along. I've got some other things in mind that I'm sure will make you cum without touching your cock."

"Can....can we try those things now?" I asked curiously.

"All in good time. This isn't the right place and you're not ready for those things just yet." He could see the sad look on my face when he said that. I had hoped he would show me what he was talking about and although I was disappointed, I knew I wanted more. Unsure of what to do, I decided to boldly speak up.

"If...if we can't try those other things, could I....could I suck you off again?" I asked as I looked up at him with big doe-like eyes. He looked at me intently and I saw his eyes look down to my mouth before his lips turned up in a soft smile.

"You really love sucking cock, don't you?"

"Y...yes sir," I admitted.

"What do you like better, sucking cock or having that pretty little mouth of yours filled with cum?" I'd never really thought about a question like that before. I couldn't see separating one from the other.

"I....I love them both. It felt so good when you were moving your cock in and out of my mouth and then when you came, I was hoping it would never stop. I just loved the feel of your cum shooting into my mouth. It was so rich and creamy, and there was so much of it; I felt like I couldn't get enough. I just wished it could have gone on and on with you filling my mouth. Please sir, can I suck it again?" I asked in a pleading voice. "I...I'll do whatever you want me to do." He saw me looking up at his gorgeous big body adoringly and it brought a broad smile to his face.

"Okay, I think you've convinced me. I'm sure I've got another mouthful for you. But first, I have to take a piss," he said as he turned and looked around the shady little grove we were in. "C'mon Kid, I've got something new for you to learn." He ambled off towards a big tree beside the stream and naked as the day I was born, I followed eagerly, anxious to learn anything this rugged masculine man wanted to teach me.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,710 Followers