Borrowing His Body Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Devlin, I'm glad you dress for the weather. It's like pulling teeth getting Jake to wear one of these nice warm jackets. I was surprised he remembered his himself this morning, though I can't really blame him. It is really freezing out these days."

"That's for sure."

Just then, Devlin came thundering down the stairs. "Hey mom. Has Devlin arrived ye—"

He paused, and again this weird eye lock occurred between us. This was the third time now. What the hell...

"Oh, hey Devlin!"

"Hey."

My mom looked between us like she had just seen sparks fly, and with kind of a suspicious look turned to Devlin and said, "Yup honey! He has. And I'll be leaving you two to get to work. Keep a sharp eye on him, Devlin, the kid's a slacker for sure."

"Oh I will, Mrs. Patterson."

With that she swished out of the room.

"So um...want to just..."

"Yeah, let's 'work' in my room." I said as I walked towards the stairs. I marched straight past Devlin and up to my room. I opened the door to unrecognizable surroundings. My room was never this clean.

Devlin came up pretty close behind me and said, "I may have...done some rearranging."

He startled me. I wasn't used to the small body I was trapped in, and with my own body hovering above me I felt really tiny. Even more so, I realized how huge I was, how intimidating.

I took a few steps into my room and gestured for Devlin to follow me in. I turned and locked the door. Then I just stood there with my head hung, hiding behind the floppy shock of hair I had hardly grown accustomed to.

Devlin cleared his throat and said, "So...I think we should maybe talk about some things that occurred today at school." I looked up to see he was sitting on the edge of my bed looking directly at me. His legs were spread wide so his sweatpants stretched between them, and he was wearing a wife beater. He was confident and bold. Dammit, that's me! That's who I am. Why am I cowering from him right now? It was as if we hadn't even switched places at all. I was acting like Devlin normally did, and, aside from his weird way of speaking Devlin seemed to really enjoy my body. My body. God I miss my beautiful body. And it really was. Devlin was sort of hunched over with this serious look on his face, his hand clasped together over his lap. My arm muscles were bulging, and my back looked absolutely ripped. Damn, I've been doing some good work. Is it weird to check yourself out like this?

Then I realized I wasn't really responding and an awkward silence had settled in the room. Devlin continued staring at me with my own pale eyes.

"Um...Jake?"

"Yeah, sorry, about Julie and what happened in the bathroom at lunch...I—"

"Actually I wanted to discuss something kind of odd that happened as I left school this afternoon. See I was trying to sneak out the back door, you know, through that practically unused exit, but one of your jock friends was in the parking lot and saw me as I went to leave."

Okay, this is kind of weird...

"To be perfectly honest with you, I don't know his name, but he's this, um, taller guy? Brunette, not too bulky for a jock, and certainly chiseled and lean..."

"Devlin, you know that could describe at least four of my closest friends, right?"

"Oh, yeah, right. Well, though I suppose his name is likely of some importance here, perhaps what he said to me will reveal his identity."

"Okay, let's get to it. What did he say?"

"Well he said he was 'proud of me for dumping Julie,' or something to that effect. That I was making the right choices in moving towards the 'true me.' I honestly had no idea what he was talking about, but he said I was making, 'baby steps,' I suppose, towards my true identity?"

Holy shit. This was not good at all. Well, I did have a better idea of who Devlin ran into: my friend Mike. He was one of my realest friends, a no nonsense kind of guy who really seemed to appreciate and understand me. I'd been hanging out a lot with him, partying a lot with him, and I vaguely remembered something like a heart to heart with him going down this past Saturday as I slowly slipped passed the black out point...

"And, Jake, I can't help but be a bit too curious as to what this guy was saying. If the outward archetype of hotshot, cheerleader-banging jock isn't who you really are, what exactly is this identity towards which I'm supposed to be moving?"

This kid was just going to push me right over the edge. I was there already, teetering on the brink. From what I gathered, I must've told Mike some really personal things he was thankfully keeping under wraps. Did I come out to Mike on Saturday? What the fuck?!

I was standing up against the door at this point. I was flushed and I felt my knees kind of going weak. Emotions really took their toll on this kid's body, that was for sure.

"Now, Jake, I don't want to push your limits or anything. I know this is a rather serious accusation, but all indications are pointing towards...I don't want to be so blunt about this but..."

Another awkward pause.

"Jake, are you...gay?"

I sort of felt crushed by the panic rushing through me, and I just kind of gave in, slumped back, and let myself slide down the door till I was seated, legs crossed, on the cushiony carpet of my room.

"Fuck," was all I could manage.

"Like I said, I don't mean to press—"

"No, it's fine." I looked up at my own body perched anxiously on the edge of my bed. He had these pleading eyes, and he looked like he really wanted to help. Not that I really deserved it. I suppose the fact I inhabited his body gave me some sympathy points from his side of things.

I let out a sigh, looked away from him and said, "Yeah, Devlin, well, I think...I think I might be...you know..."

As I was about to say it for the first time, I suddenly found myself choked up. Here I was, having this conversation with someone trapped in my body, not even hearing my own voice make this powerful statement. I had never felt smaller or more at a loss in my life.

I buried by head in my arms and started tearing up.

"Hey, Jake, listen. It's ok, it really is." He paused. "Well even if things aren't exactly perfect right now, it's going to be, I know it."

I didn't respond. I heard the bed creak as Jake stood up. He took a few steps towards me.

"Jake look at me, come on." I looked up. He extended one of my long arms towards me, offering me his hand. I took it, and Devlin effortlessly pulled me from the floor. A tear or two had dripped down my face.

From behind Devlin's floppy hair, I peered at my face. It was soft and kind. The reasoning was beyond me, but it seemed Devlin really cared.

He reached out and placed both his hands on my shoulders. I felt the power and warmth of his strong hand pulse into me. "Jake, this isn't the end of the world. We will figure out how to switch back, and if nothing else, this was a growing experience for the both of us. Even if you don't decide to make any drastic changes in your life when everything is back to normal, this concession, you telling me today that you're gay—"

"I'm not..." I mumbled in protest.

"Jake it's ok, you don't need to say anything out loud. Don't you think I've been there, in your shoes?" He paused as if realizing something. "Well I don't mean literally, because I've obviously been in your actual shoes, as they are mine...haha, this is a bad example...anyway! What I'm trying to say is, this is hard for you and I understand that! Listen, one thing's for sure, right now you're most certainly not in this alone."

I looked up at him to see my own pearly whites flashing my way. I couldn't help but show a bit of smile myself. He just seemed so convinced and determined. I was crushed and small and pathetic.

"You know what, I know my body, and right now you really need a hug. Come here."

With that he pulled me in close and really wrapped his arms around my small shoulders.

I was instantly braced by this huge strength, and wrapped in the heat of Devlin's body. My own body. It felt amazing, like 90% of my stress and worry just fled my body. My body, Devlin's thin and lanky body, fit perfectly with my own. I wrapped my arms around Devlin's middle and hugged him tight as well.

We stood there for a few moments in silence. My mind was pretty instantly set at ease by this unexplainable sensation of, it's hard to explain, but...coming home? It made sense though. This was my own body I was hugging. But things were so weird to me. I was starting to get hard actually, pretty fast, and though I chalked it up to the intimate male on male contact we were experiencing, I couldn't get over the fact that I was seeing my own body as this object of desire.

Devlin shifted his head. I could now feel his hot breath against my left ear. Oh god. He squeezed my body closer to his. "This feels so good," he breathed. There was not an inch of wiggle room left between us, and that's when I felt it. Devlin had a raging hard on. Devlin had a stiffy from hugging his own body tightly to mine. I heard his breath hitch.

I was getting really hot and bothered, so I pulled my head back. "Devlin, I..." I stared up at him, at my own face, and really only saw him when I looked into my own blue eyes. It certainly wasn't me behind those eyes, and he had this fiery, intense look going on.

He half lowered his eyelids and said, "Yeah?"

"Well I...I, um..." I was pretty much speechless at this point, and Devlin was inching his face towards mine.

He rested his forehead against mine. I looked down at our bodies, held so tightly together, then slowly raised my eyes.

Then he did it. He swept in and kissed me, full on the mouth.

I knew my eyes shot wide open, but his mouth was so hot, his lips so soft and insistent on mine. So I closed my eyes and lost myself in the kiss.

He was gripping the tiny body I'd borrowed from him, and really throwing everything into it. One of his hands moved to the back of my head, and I felt mine snake up the ripped fabric of his wife-beater. His back was so strong. Haha, my back.

That was my last thought.

Devlin, lifted me up like it was nothing. Startled, I wrapped Devlin's long legs around my body, and squeezed his waist. Devlin broke the kiss to quickly look into my eyes and chuckle, then went in to kiss me again. I felt his tongue flick out to taste my lips, and that was all I needed. I had the make-out experience here, after all. When he flicked it out again, I sucked his tongue into my mouth and really deepened the kiss, really tasted him. Well it was my own mouth that tasted like sweetmint, really, and it was my own thick tongue probing into Devlin's... Ugh, no, gotta stop those thoughts now. Just enjoy this no matter how fucked up it is, said my inner gay voice, coaching me.

I didn't even notice Devlin had used my strength to carry me over to my bed and gently lay me down. He broke our kiss and stared down at me. I opened my eyes, slid up towards the top of the bed, then grabbed his shirt and yanked him down on top of me.

His body weight crushed me, but I loved the feeling. I threw my long legs around his narrow hips and started grinding my hips up into his. His boner was poking me through his sweats and mine was painfully trapped in the skinny jeans I was wearing. Our dicks pressed together through the annoying fabric of our clothes. Got to get out of these... And that was the dominant thought. Strip, now.

I slid my hands down Devlin's back again as we continued to kiss. I played a bit with the hem of his tight tank top, then the waistband of his sweats, then I rubbed his lower back, just above his ass. I felt the chills run through him. He had one of his arms under me now, gripping my small body, crushing me into him. His other braced himself. Suddenly he broke our kiss and rolled over.

I hadn't realized how heavily I was breathing when we came up for air, but when I heard him huffing and puffing...

"Oh my god, Jake..."

"Shut up. We need to get out of these clothes." And with that I hopped up, threw my leg over and straddled him. My own body felt so powerful beneath me, like he could easily toss me across the room, but he just lay there smiling, his arms relaxed above him on the bed. I rested myself securely over his crotch and felt his straining dick press against my ass. Holy shit that's hot.

"Good idea." He partially sat up. I leaned in and we kissed again. That same sensation washed over me: that this was more right than any other kiss I'd shared with anyone else before. When our lips met, I was home.

He started unbuttoning my shirt, so I tugged at his wife beater and we awkwardly shucked our tops while trying to continue our kiss. I giggled at the awkwardness. He moaned, and the sound of my own sensual reaction sent shivers through me.

Now, I had seen my own body shirtless countless times, but this was insane. I was tanned and wonderfully hairless and absolutely ripped.

Devlin grabbed me and when our chests came flush against each other I moaned, with Devlin's higher-pitched, breathy voice. It was so erotic. Then he grabbed the sides of my head and kissed me harder than before. I ran my fingers down his chest and abs. Then I tugged on his sweats. He broke our kiss. "Oh shit," he said.

I pulled down the waistband of the grey pair of sweats he had on, and his dick, well my dick flopped out. It was the dick I'd seen all my life, but there was something about seeing it outside my own body, attached to something I didn't recognize as my own that was so bizarre, yet so sexy.

I sat back and he reached up to undo me jeans. He fumbled a little, but finally unbuttoned the several buttons on the fly. I needed this so badly. My dick was throbbing...I could feel it as it strained against the tightness. Then he messed with the boxers for a second before giving up, yanking them down a bit, and fishing out my cock. When he touched me I got chills. Then he really grabbed my dick tight. I felt a shockwave of pleasure.

I reached down to grab his dick, and when I gripped it tight I felt I would come right there.

Then I saw it. This flash of light came out from behind my eyes and totally blinded me.