Borrowing His Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost my virginity the next year to Sharon, one of the cheerleaders, my second girlfriend. I wasn't really attracted to her, but I found that I enjoyed sleeping with girls, even if I really wasn't thinking about them while with them. I was still confused, and being with women only complicated things. One thing's for sure: I got really good at willing myself to get hard. I didn't want people to think I was gay; it was my greatest fear actually...

It wasn't until the beginning of this year (Senior year) that my parents got me my own computer -- a really sweet MacBook Pro for college -- and I was able to really explore the vast world of internet porn. I tried watching straight porn, and though some of it got me hot and bothered, I found I was checking out the guys more than the girls. So then it was bi porn that I started exploring, male-male-female stuff, and I was an instant addict. It wasn't so bad if there was a girl involved, right? Being bi wasn't nearly as bad as being gay, was it?

I finally cracked, though, and started watching gay porn: haven't watched anything else since. I was gay, but I couldn't see any way of getting over this so hetero stereotype forced on me. I also still had a girlfriend, so, needless to say, I was deeply closeted and not planning on making the big move to come out until I was in college, if ever.

Back to the problem of being stuck in the scrawny body of one of the kids I was always more than a bit attracted to. Not having the kid's cell number, I figured I'd have to snipe the phone book and look up his home number. Stumped, standing in Devlin's room and more than a little curious about what this kid really looked like, I decided to do a little exploring. I removed his shirt. Shit, I thought. This kid is tiny.

He was so thin, and hairless, and...just my type. I felt his pale body with his soft hands, running them up and down his body. I turned to face the mirror, and watching myself was instantly a turn on. His floppy shock of too long hair was dark and sleek and framing his angular face. His eyes (my eyes?) were a striking, breathtaking green that I'd somehow never really noticed before. Probably ´cause of his hair, I thought to myself. I inhaled sharply. I felt his body react and decided to check what he was packing downstairs. So I shucked the tight jeans, pausing for a second to admire the outline of the kid's growing boner in the boxer briefs he/I was wearing, and peeked in. I gasped.

Fuck, I thought. Devlin Patterson was hairless. Everywhere. He was completely shaved. I slid my hands down there to start feeling around. No, he was waxed. Holy shit. I grew at least twice as hard, instantly.

Then the door banged open.

"EW!" screamed a shrill voice. "DEV'S TOUCHING HIMSELF! EW EWW EWWW!"

Shit. Devlin's sister ran from the room. I had just grabbed the jeans from the floor and was halfway through pulling one leg on when Devlin's mom burst into the room. I fell over.

"Devlin! I send your little sister up here to tell you lunch is ready and she finds you doing that! What has gotten into you?!" she screeched as I sat almost naked on the ground and tried to shimmy Devlin's slender legs into the jeans. The jeans weren't cooperating, to say the least.

I got them on and hopped up off the ground. "I'm sorry...Mom. I'll be right down for lunch," I mumbled. Thankfully she just gave me this painful look and clicked her way out of the room and down the hall.

Lunch was nice. His mom prepared these grilled sandwiches, and I was so hungry I ate two and a half of them. His whole family stared as I grabbed a second handful of chips.

"Hungry there, Dev?" his father asked me.

"Yup," I replied with my mouth stuffed full. The looks I was getting, you'd figure the kid never ate in front of his family. I then realized I had no idea how to act normal, or act as this kid normally would. His family was so stuffy and overbearing and so unlike mine. And that's when it hit me. I was sitting eating with his family. I was in his house. I didn't need to find his home phone number or figure out his cell number! All I had to do was call my phone!

"You idiot!" I accidentally said aloud.

"Excuse me?" said his mother.

"Oh, um...nothing, I just gotta go." I paused. "I mean can...may I be excused please?"

"That's more like it, and I suppose you may, Devlin."

I dashed out of the kitchen, leaving Mrs. Patterson saying, "I'm just glad we finally have proof he can eat like a normal human."

Back in Devlin's room, I started looking for his phone and easily found it on his nightstand, next to his alarm clock, which read 11:32. 11:30, I'd just be getting back from my morning run, I thought. No doubt Devlin wouldn't think to work out, and shit, he was probably hungover too. I laughed to myself and grabbed his smart phone, which thankfully wasn't locked.

I manually dialed my own cell number. My contact popped up on the screen and the phone began to ring. How the fuck does he have my number, I wondered, both intrigued and creeped out.

After four rings, the other line picked up. "Hello?" I heard my own voice greet me, and up to that point, it was the weirdest thing I'd experienced in my entire life. Hearing it, though, set something off in me and I was instantly pissed.

***************

~Devlin~

After picking up on the casualness of the Currant household, I was completely at ease. Things in the culinary department seemed to be self-serve on Sundays, so, once I acquainted myself with their kitchen, I began to carefully select ingredients and prepare my own omelet -- I'm kind of a picky eater. I was just finishing dicing some onions when Jake's mom slipped into the kitchen wearing a flowing lavender nightgown. She swished back her silky yellow hair, perched herself on one of the plush chairs at the island, and issued a small yawn.

"Oh, honey, since when do you cook?" she said pityingly as she hopped up. "Here, let me."

"Not to worry, mom. Why don't you allow me? What would you like in your omelet?"

Maybe I was layering on the sweetness a bit too much, or perhaps they maintained a strict no manners policy in the privacy of their home, because Mrs. Currant actually dropped her jaw. Hoping she was accustomed to strange behavior from her son, I shifted nervously for a bit. Thankfully she shook off the shock and replied, "Yeah...um...thanks hun. I could go for green pepper and cheddar. Oh and, yeah, I think I'll make myself a mimosa." And she went to the fridge.

A few minutes later, after finishing my omelet and starting to make "my" mom's, Mr. Currant walked in and I ended up serving breakfast to the whole family, which was nice. Jake's parents didn't seem too taken aback by my clearly anomalous behavior, so I didn't have to do much explaining until Jake's dad ragged on me a bit for skipping my daily run. No wonder Jake had such a nice body: he worked out on his own in addition to his training for school sports. Crazy, absolutely insane. No way in hell I'd be keeping up that regiment during my temporary stay in this temple of a body.

After the extraordinarily late breakfast -- at 11:17 my family was likely starting lunch by now -- I retreated back to Jake's room and decided to tidy up. It had only been about ten minutes or so when I was interrupted by a muffled ringtone coming from somewhere in the mountain of clothes at the foot of Jake's bed.

I panicked and dove for the pile. What if it was Jake's girlfriend, or one of his friends? Should I even bother picking up? I could only imagine how any one of the individuals in question would react to Jake's peculiarity over the phone (my typical awkward formality) and how complicated things would become for Jake and me if I were to interact with these people. Speaking of Jake, I didn't even know where he'd ended up in this fiasco. Was he in my body, just as I was in his?

I found the phone and clicked the button to answer it. I issued a timorous greeting, and the responding voice answered all of my questions: it was my own.

"Devlin Patterson? That's you, isn't it? In my body?" interrogated Jake Currant with my own voice, instantly wracking my nerves. Jake certainly wasn't happy about the current, vexing situation.

"Mhm, it's Devlin. I can only assume this is Jake Currant..."

"Yeah, you wanna tell me what the fuck is going on?" Hearing my own voice used in such a pointed and coarse manner was disconcerting to say the least.

"Well, I'm not entirely sure. It appears we've...switched bodies or something?" I offered.

"No shit. But this shit only happens in movies...haha, perfect we've been Freaky Friday'd. Great my life is a Lindsey Lohan flick." He paused. "Devlin, I want to know how this is actually real, and how it's happened, and how we fix this A.S.A.P." He spat each letter through the phone.

No nonsense, this guy wanted out of my body, and I needn't stretch my imagination as to why. Jake Currant hated me. He probably couldn't bear to be harbored in the flimsy, lanky body of an insufferable fairy like me. Registering this disdain, I hardened my resolve and responded, "Well I'm only slightly less clueless than you. All I know is that these sorts of things have happened to some of my family members before and..."

"What do you mean 'these sorts of things'?" he cut me off again.

"Well, my grandfather used to tell me about weird stories where he'd disappear overnight and wind up in some bizarre location, and there was one where he switched bodies with a cat or something, and my father also disappeared like this one time...it was unfathomable, but I never thought..." I trailed off this time. I was blabbering and Jake's sigh from the other line told me it wasn't really helping. "Listen, Jake, I don't know how this thing happens or why or how to rectify it, but the story I remember that was closest to our current predicament worked itself out in a day's time. My grandfather was stuck in the body of a cat and by the next morning he was back to normal. Currently inhabiting your body, I can now safely assume he wasn't entirely insane."

"So you're saying I have nothing to worry about?" He sounded a bit tentative but relieved all the same.

"Yeah, I should say. I don't see why our situation should be any different from his, and I don't think there's any point in worrying until tomorrow when we have...school. Shit."

"See, this is why I'm kind of freaking out here. You'll ruin my life trapped in my body. Ruin it," he said. I knew exactly what he meant. I'm gay, awkward as hell, completely uncoordinated and, as such, incompetent on any playing field. Nevertheless, the way he said what he said really ticked me off.

"Listen. I'm not the least bit thrilled about my situation either. Sure, I got the upgrade in this trade off, being switched into your gorgeous body, but don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things you could fuck up just as easily in my life. I have some really important prep-exams coming up for my final AP's, and I need to be the one to take them." Jake went silent on the other end. When he spoke again, in my voice, he sounded a lot more like what I imagine I normally sounded like: unsure, flustered.

"Yeah...I'm sorry, Devlin. I just have a lot of things going on too." He paused again. "Let's...umm...yeah, just wait till tomorrow like you suggested."

"Yeah, I think that'd be best."

"Just don't freak my parents out by studying or something like that. They'd know something's up."

I chuckled. At least he was making an effort at levity. "Yeah, I don't have any of my stuff anyways. And I should say the same to you. My parents can be pretty uptight."

"Yeah...so I've noticed," he said, sounding...embarrassed? I ignored it.

"Okay, well, goodbye?"

"Yeah. Hope to see you back as you tomorrow."

"Likewise. Oh, and Jake..."

"Yeah?"

"Just know that this isn't my fault, okay? If it isn't fixed by tomorrow, don't attempt to kill me or anything."

"Okay..."

"Because you probably wouldn't succeed. After all, I do have your body now," I reminded him.

He giggled, because that's what my voice produced: giggles, not chuckles of laughs. Ugh. "Goodbye Devlin."

"Bye." I hung up the phone. Hoping to God (or more likely the obviously randomly acting forces of the universe) to reverse this body-swap.

***

The rest of my Sunday at the Currant's went smoothly. His parents didn't bother me unless it was for a meal -- lunch and dinner were both rather later than I was used to -- and I spent most of the rest of the day tidying Jake's room, much to Mrs. Currant's delighted surprise. I was growing comfortable around his parents, so much so that I even lounged on the couch to watch ESPN with his dad after dinner, sans invitation and despite my utter detestation for the channel.

It was fun, though. I really liked his parents; they seemed laid back, accepting, understanding: upstanding citizens who enjoyed their pleasant, not-too-couched lifestyle, their fun, and their booze. "Mom" had a few cocktails with dinner and a few more for dessert, and "dad" had been gulping beer since lunch. They were cheery though, so I made myself at home, tried to ease up, and avoided spewing random facts or peppering conversations with any of the highfalutin verbiage I'm apt to use.

I retired relatively early according to Jake's parents: apparently the lucky bastard didn't have a curfew. I was in bed by 10:30 in the now slightly less disastrous room of Jake Currant. I thought of my own body, hoped things would return to normal, let go of the world, and drifted off to sleep.

***************

--Jake--

Talking to myself on the phone was still weirding me out, even hours afterwards. I'd eaten an early dinner with his family and tried to contain my crazy appetite more so than at lunch, which left me starving as I sat locked in his room for the rest of the night. I couldn't really figure to do anything but sit and think about what Devlin said to me.

So he thinks I'm 'gorgeous,' does he? I thought to myself. And what was all that shit about his grandfather and his dad? Maybe his family is some kind of group of freaks, like mutants? That'd be sick, though. Who wouldn't want cool random powers? But then again he doesn't seem able to control them or anything...bummer.

My thoughts went on like this for a while. I found myself uncharacteristically contemplating what Devlin said to me, picking his words apart. I was pretty bored otherwise. I had already gone through his school stuff. Half of it was nonsense to me, especially the advanced Calc and Physics.

Around 10, I was getting really hungry and annoyed and...admittedly kind of horny. I had already locked my door after preparing for bed and awkwardly saying good night to his family, so I decided to shuck all clothes and get a bit more familiar with Devlin's long, bony, strangely erotic body.

Inhabiting someone else's body was insane. I was allowed total intimacy with Devlin's body, even more so than if I were having sex with him. Having never been with a guy it was really erotic. Already semi-hard, lying on my back, nude, I started stroking the guy's dick. I loved the sensation of finally being able to feel another guy's dick. It was an exciting first experience, not too overwhelming. It was private and intimate.

After a bit I thought of lube, really wishing Devlin had some, so I rifled through his nightstand drawers. Top one: no luck; second one: same. I hit the jackpot in the bottom drawer, and a very kinky jackpot at that. Rifling, I found loads of condoms, a couple bottles of lube (one read anal lube, and that sent a jolt to my cock). Then I put my hand on something rubbery.

It was a dildo. I freaked out, and in more ways than one: my/Devlin's cock went crazy hard, and I'm pretty sure I started hyperventilating.

Okay, so he has a dildo, I thought. Kinky, sexy, and honestly kind of expected. He definitely always seemed to be the bottom type. I was insanely turned on by the thought of Devlin impaling himself on the dildo peeking out of the drawer I just opened. Then I realized I didn't really have to imagine it, I could witness it.

No, no. I can't stick this thing up my butt! Jesus. Think of how it would hurt! The loud, dominant voice in my head shot down the idea instantly, but in the corner of my mind the flaming and perpetually horny part of my psyche spoke up, But he's probably used it plenty of times before. You're in his body; he's almost definitely accustomed to it. It won't hurt at all!

I went through this internal struggle for ten whole minutes. Surprisingly (or maybe not), I was hard the entire time. Finally my inner gay won out. This is most likely going to be your only chance to do this with limited pain and immunity to the consequences of sticking something up your own butt. Just try it, I told myself.

So I pulled out the dildo. Thankfully it wasn't ridiculously big: just bigger than Devlin's dick, probably about the size of my own. Then I grabbed the lube. I didn't feel like I had to use the bathroom or anything, so I figured nothing could really go wrong. I hadn't fingered myself before, just maybe a tiny bit, just enough to know that it turned me on to dangerous levels -- naturally I avoided it. Anyway, I went in guns blazing, lubed up two fingers and, determined, eased them into Devlin's smooth ass.

Holy shit. I wasn't wrong about the lack of pain. Devlin's body was definitely accustomed to the sensation, and it felt great. I immediately started exploring the feelings, moving his thin fingers around, twisting them, pressing against his muscles down there. Suddenly I brushed up against something that made me freeze. Devlin's cock leaked what had to be an ounce of pre-cum. I had hit Devlin's prostate, and from the hitched, shallow breaths I was forced to take, it seemed he had a pretty sensitive one.

I went crazy after that fingering Devlin's butthole with two then three fingers. I couldn't take it. I was going to come before I even got the fake dick up there. So I calmed down, took a breather, and then lubed up the flesh-colored, rubbery dildo.

Getting everything nice and slick, I was a bit nervous, so I told myself to relax. Lying on my back, I spread my legs, reached down, and positioned the dildo at Devlin's opening. Just the feeling of the dickhead there got me crazy, maybe a bit too crazy, because I practically shoved the whole thing up in there with one jab. Shocked at the slight jolt of pain, I slowed but kept inching the dildo forward. I looked down to see it almost entirely buried in Devlin's ass. The feeling of fullness was awesome. I started to move the dildo in and out, pressing it up and forward so it hit Devlin's prostrate. It was insane, and I wasn't going to be lasting long at all.

Huffing and moaning, more turned on than I'd ever been before (I'm pretty sure I had goosebumps from the sensation), and not even in my own body to enjoy it, I fucked Devlin's ass with the dildo. I came harder than I'd ever come before, splattering Devlin's slender, tight body with his jizz.

It was so crazy I almost just passed the fuck out afterwards, but I was good. I cleaned myself up with some tissues (half the box really) Devlin had in his room. Then I set his alarm for school and was out cold in five.

***

12