Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes John, hope it goes well, " said Martin, adding "What time did you say you'd be back?"

"Not before midnight … at the earliest," replied John. "If you're still here, we'll have a drink. Meanwhile, keep Deb entertained. What do you two think you might do?" teased John.

"I think I might put a movie on," volunteered Deborah, trying to sound innocent. "After we have some dessert."

"That sounds good," said Martin, but not very convincingly.

John leaned forward and gave his wife quite a passionate open-mouthed kiss with just a bit of tongue. Martin said nothing, just watched approvingly. When the kiss broke, John slapped his hand into Mike's, gave it a very firm shake and headed for his front door.

Deborah followed him and John gave her another quick kiss at the door. Martin had stayed seated at the table, so John's mouth lingered beside Deborah's ear after the kiss. "Give me at least 20 minutes before you start anything. It will take me that long to drive down the block and park the car, double back and come up the ladder. I've got it propped by our bedroom window. And don't let him do anything down here, save it all for our bedroom, okay?"

"Okay!" she agreed, "but I'm so nervous."

"You'll be great, I know you'll enjoy it and I will too. Just be yourself, do whatever you want and remember that I love you dearly." The next moment, her husband was gone.

She closed and locked the front door, turned and leaned back against the closed door. 'I cannot believe what I am about to do … and with my husband watching. What on earth has happened to our marriage?'

Deborah walked back into the dining room and Martin had left the table. He was nowhere to be seen. She cleared the plates and carried them to the kitchen. A moment later, he reappeared, coming from the living room at the front of the house. "I was just checking out the window, making sure that John has really gone. After Wednesday night, this all seems too good to be true."

Martin stepped straight up to Deborah, who was standing at the sink still scraping dishes. He wrapped his arms around her.

She quickly slipped out of his grasp and took two steps back. "I think that I need to spell out some ground rules here. Martin, don't go jumping to any conclusions, and certainly don't just assume because we're here alone that sex is happening here tonight."

Martin was stunned, he had assumed all of that, and more. He reached for her again, but she took another step back and held her hand up toward his chest. "Martin, I felt very sorry for you on Wednesday night, for all you'd been through since losing Mandy. I never intended for any of that to happen when I brought dinner over. You got me at a very weak moment and I was very disturbed by how you looked and by what you had been through."

"I'm sorry Deb, I guess that I just picked up on a few signs tonight and thought that we would continue where we left off on Wednesday. Like John inviting me over, then telling me that he's got to go to a meeting for 5 hours or more, then you appearing as a vision in that come-and-take-me dress … and then watching you putting drinks away like you're building up some courage to take a big step."

"Martin, I can see how all of that might look the way you think. I'm just trying to say to you … something could well happen between us tonight, but I am extremely nervous and very unsure of what I want. Can I just give you some advice … there is more chance of it happening if you are more like you were on Wednesday night. I really don't like the super confident Martin, putting his hands all over me and that smirk on your face that says I'm going to fuck my friend's wife."

He backed up a few steps and leaned against the kitchen table, the same table that had held Deborah while John drove his cock into her two nights ago. "Sorry Deb, I get your message … loud and clear."

"Thanks Martin," she said as she walked past him to retrieve some more dishes from the dining room. She gave him a light peck on the cheek as she walked past but he resisted the urge to touch her.

Martin stayed where he was in the kitchen as Deborah completely cleared the dining room table, quickly washed up a few items, then turned, drying her hands. It was only ten minutes since John had left. 'Too soon to go upstairs,' she thought. 'But at least my little speech gave me some time for John to get into position. At the speed things were happening, Martin would have had me upstairs in 2 minutes.'

"Let's sit in the front room, I think I need just one more drink" she told Martin and he moved to follow her, enjoying watching the natural sway of her arse as she moved into the living room and sat herself down in a single chair. He poured her a fresh glass of wine and handed it to her before sitting in the single chair opposite her. His gaze lingered on the amount of leg showing.

"You're not having one," she asked as she sipped her wine.

"No, I think I've given it too much of a nudge lately," he told her.

"So is that the only reason you're not drinking, that you've cleaned up your act?"

"Well to be truthful, alcohol doesn't agree with male arousal," he told her with a slight smile, but still nervous about her reaction after her rebuff in the kitchen.

"I thought that may be the real reason. Thank you, I respect your honesty, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness."

"Did I tell you how much I enjoyed what you did for me on Wednesday night?"

"You did, but I feel better talking about it now that John's gone. You can tell me some more. Did you have a haircut and a shave and buy a new suit just because your best friend's wife took your large penis in her hand and tugged on it until you came?"

Martin was confused, this beautiful woman's mixed signals were keeping him off balance. "Not just because you tugged on it, Deb. I loved the way you licked it too. Would you do that again for me?"

"I could, if that's what you really wanted."

"I also loved the way that you were turned on by touching my cock. I saw the reaction in your face when you touched yourself."

Deborah blushed. "You weren't supposed to see me doing that."

"I'm glad I did, it revealed some of your sexuality, you keep it hidden, you know. Tell me Deb, did you like touching my cock?"

She closed her eyes, picturing it and nodded with a slight smile. "I know it's very unfair of me to make comparisons and I really don't know if I would like one as thick as yours. But your penis is awesome, I have never seen one like it before."

"You can call it a cock, you know?"

"Would you prefer I call your large penis a big cock, would you Martin?" she said, kicking her high heels off and tucking both legs up under her. The movement caused her thighs to part and his eyes strained to see more of her in the darkness under her skimpy dress. "Are you looking for something, Martin?"

"Yes Deb, I want to see more of you," he said as he rose from his chair.

Deborah could see the tenting of his pants now, caused by that large erection that she had held and played with just two nights ago. "Don't rush Martin, there's plenty of time. I want to finish my glass of wine and then we'll see what happens," she said, her hand coming up again as a stop signal.

He stayed still, right where he had risen from the chair.

"It seems like that was a good move … I mean, you not having a drink," she said, staring at and nodding toward his tented trousers.

"Yes, it feels particularly big tonight, it's even a bit uncomfortable, Deb," he told her as his hand dropped and pulled at his trousers, trying to adjust the position of his cock in the cramped pants.

"Is it caught up in your underpants, Martin?"

"Yes!" he said almost in a whisper.

"Do you want to free it Martin? I don't mind if you want to give it some air. Its not like I haven't seen it before, is it?"

"No, its not, Deb! Err … if you don't mind, I will get it out," he said as he fumbled with his zipper, lowering it and reaching in with one hand and gently pulling out his erect cock, carefully avoiding the metal edges of the zip.

The couple were just six feet apart. With Deborah still sitting and Martin standing, she was almost at eye level with the bulge in his trousers. Deborah's eyes widened as she saw his proud thick erection, standing straight out from his body, his fingers lightly wrapped around its base. All of the memories of seeing it and touching it for the first time on Wednesday came flooding back to her and she smiled broadly.

She stood up and paused where she stood, just a little unsteady on her feet, her eyes looking up and away from his cock to lock onto his eyes. She lifted her wine glass to her lips and sipped, her eyes never leaving his. Then her free hand slowly dropped to the front hem of her dress and grasped a portion from in front of her right leg. Holding that, her hand took it across and clutched more of her hem from in front of her left leg, then ever so slowly, she raised the bottom of her dress.

He wanted to maintain their eye-lock, but he had to look down. Her hand lifted the dress toward the tops of her thighs, revealing for the first time to his intense gaze, the darker black band at the top of her stockings and the suspenders that held them in position and stretched up under the dress. Her hand kept rising and at last he could see the tiny red g-string that barely covered her mound. Her wrist now held the bunched material from the front of her dress against her trim belly, freeing up two of her fingers that delved into the top of the g-string and began foraging around behind the material.

Deborah rummaged her fingers around under her G-string and then withdrew them. Her other hand again brought the glass to her lips and she gulped down the last of the wine. She placed the glass down and stepped toward him, closing the gap between them and held out the hand that she had just pulled from out of her g-string, placing her fingers right under his nose. "I recall that you liked doing this the other night."

Martin inhaled the musky aroma from her cunt and again parted his lips. This time, it was she who shoved her fingers into his mouth and he sucked on them vigorously, tasting the juices of her cunt. "Martin, I need to tell you something very important. I have at last made up my mind, I know what I want and I'm sure I know what you want, and I think they are similar. Will you come with me now."

Martin never said a word, just took her hand from his mouth and held it as she led the way, a step ahead of him. As he climbed the stairs two steps behind her, he watched the lithe and subtle movement of her arse cheeks covered by her flimsy red dress and he reached down to stroke his still exposed organ. "Where are we going?" he asked.

"I'm taking you to my bed, I saw what I need and I want it now!" she said, squeezing his hand, the only physical contact between them.

Chapter 5

John had been in position for several minutes, he had been wondering what was taking them so long, desperately hoping that they hadn't started downstairs out of his sight. He had placed a comfortable chair inside the walk-in wardrobe and left the sliding door slightly ajar. He had a large bottle of water from which to drink and an equally large empty bottle in case he needed to take a piss before the show was over.

As his wife led his best friend into their bedroom, John eased further back into the shadows, fearful that he might be seen. But by this time Martin had only one thing on his mind. John had left off the overhead light and he had strategically placed the two bedside lamps so that they softly lit the Queen sized bed. He had turned the sheets down. From his vantage point, the foot of the bed was closest to him, just four feet from the wardrobe door.

Deborah led Martin right up to the side of the bed and then turned, the backs of her legs against the bed. John liked the way she led him in, like she was in charge. When he had left them downstairs, it had looked like Martin was the one full of confidence and ready to jump on her. John wondered how his wife had turned the situation around, he made a mental note to ask her when they were in bed together in about six hours, reviewing the night.

Martin stepped up close to Deborah, but not touching her. Watching them in profile, John could see that Martin already had his extended cock out and was disappointed that he had missed the unveiling. But he realised that his wife had already seen it on Wednesday night so its size would not have surprised her.

Deborah placed both hands up on Martin's shoulders and her hands wrapped around behind his neck, pulling his face toward her. She turned her head slightly and their lips locked, his tongue immediately brushing her closed lips and forcing her to part them. Martin's tongue claimed her mouth and brushed her tongue on all sides before she pushed her own back to engage him. From his hiding place behind the wardrobe door, John heard her whimper.

Now Martin's arms went around Deborah's waist and pulled her into him, his erection flattening between their bodies awkwardly. John had had a partial erection for the past hour. But seeing for the first time his scantily clad, loving wife engaged in a passionate embrace with his best friend beside their marriage bed, triggered an instant surge of blood and his cock sprang to attention. John was forced to reach down and unzip, quietly releasing his own trapped organ.

Meanwhile, moans and groans of ecstasy had begun to come from the couple by the bed and Martin's hands dropped to hold an arse cheek in each, pulling her belly tightly against his groin and his large protrusion. One of her hands roamed across his head, tousling his hair, holding his head to hers while their lips locked in an open-mouthed tongue wrestle. Her other hand dropped to wrap around his arse, trying to pull him closer to her.

Martin's hands now dropped to the back hem of her skimpy dress and dragged it up over the back of her thighs, It was now John's chance to see the darker black band at the top of her stockings and the attached suspenders. Pulling her skirt even higher, Martin's hands unknowingly revealed to John the perfectly shaped curve of her arse in profile. From this side-on angle, John wouldn't even know if she still wore the G-string … he couldn't see the thin strand of material wedged deep between her arse cheeks.

The hands tugged the dress up into a bunch at her waist and while one hand held it there, his other hand dropped down and made a feather-like sweep across both cheeks, sending a thrilling shiver through Deborah's whole body. Up above, the passionate kiss had moved to Deborah's neck and she was moaning non-stop as Martin's lips licked and sucked all over both sides of her neck. 'I'm going to have love bites, I haven't had love bites for years,' thought Deborah.

The hand Deborah had on Martin's head pulled on his hair, tugging him back from her neck so that she could see his face as she spoke to him. "Would you like me to wank you again, Martin? Is that why you've come into my bedroom?"

Both Martin and John were aghast. Martin pulled back his head to stare into Deborah's eyes. Neither man could believe that she was talking, asking questions. A moment ago, she appeared to be lost in the throes of passion.

"I want us to move to the next stage, Deb."

"You better tell me what that is, Martin. What's the next stage? I'll bet that involves your big cock in some way?"

John couldn't believe she was asking Martin to talk about what he was going to do to her. It was amazing and something he hadn't heard her do before. Maybe she had added this new element because she knew her husband was watching her. Whatever it was, John liked it and it caused him to drop his hand to his own erect cock and start stroking himself.

Martin was answering Deborah. "I want my big cock inside you, Deb. I know you've never had anything this big in you before, but I'm sure that you want it too."

She stared back at him without answering, just looking at his eyes, his nose, his parted mouth and a straight line of white teeth. Suddenly, her own mouth came forward and seized his neck between her lips, sucking and licking and biting as he had been doing to her.

Then she pulled back again and said to him, "Yes, I want that Martin … I want to feel that big cock of yours pushing into me, opening me up like I've never been opened before. But I need you to promise me that you'll do it slowly, Martin, real slowly. I don't want that big thing of yours to hurt me. Can you do that, Martin? Can you hold back enough to do it to me slowly? Or can't you wait? Will you have to have me in a hurry? What's going to happen, Martin?"

John loved this new side of his wife … she was teasing Martin with her words. Teasing him too!

Deborah's breathy voice and her words were driving Martin crazy. His mouth found hers again and he silenced her seductive words, driving his tongue into her mouth to clash with hers as their bodies ground together. Suddenly, he broke from the kiss and he pushed her so that she fell back onto the bed, her knees at the edge so that her feet were still planted on the floor. Her dress was still caught up under her, the full length of her thighs in the sexy black stockings exposed.

His hands went straight to her hips and grasped the G-string, snatching it down over her thighs, pulling the thin band of the thong from the clamp of her arse cheeks, exposing her mound to him, the light wispy pubic hair lightly covering her delicate slit. He pushed the skimpy garment down to her ankles and dragged it from her feet. Then he pushed her legs well apart as he kneeled at the side of the bed.

His face came forward and to Deborah's surprise, his tongue stretched out and licked her feminine slit, its tip forcing her outer labia lips to part. "Ohhh!" she gasped as she felt his warm tongue and his hot breath on her exposed mound and her hands again darted to the back of his head to control his movements.

Martin pushed his tongue up between her labia lips, bottom to top, in a series of sensitive stokes that stirred up intense feelings within Deborah's body. "Yes … ohhh … yes Martin … right there!" she urged as her body shuffled around under his probing tongue that was touching all the right places. Her breathing quickened. 'My God, he hasn't even reached my clit yet,' she thought to herself as she pushed her mound up into his face, trying to get that magical tongue to connect with her budding clitoris.

"Ohhh!" she screamed out loud, startling John in his hiding place. She uttered another "ohhhh!" and John knew that Martin must have got that tongue of his on Deborah's clit. They were side-on to John as Martin's face was buried in Deborah's mound. John could also watch in profile as Martin knelt by the bed, that massive thick erection bobbing around in mid air, an erection that was shortly destined to stretch John's wife's cunt deeper and wider than it had ever been stretched.

Martin could not believe how quickly Deborah had responded to his lapping tongue. She appeared to already be in the throes of a looming orgasm as her rapid breathing laboured and her body heaved under his face on the edge of the bed. 'Here she comes!' thought Martin as the telltale signs of her quickened gasps of breath forecast a thundering release.

Deborah's hands now gripped his head tightly behind the ears and pulled his face hard against her mound as the shuddering spasms started from deep within her body and a raging orgasm completely took over, blocking out all other thoughts. Her ravaged body bounced on the bed and Martin stilled his tongue against her spread cunt lips to allow her to draw the most from this pounding release.