Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When was that, Deb?" asked John curiously.

"Oh, only about 20 minutes ago. We've just been talking, John."

"Is that all, just talking?"

"Yes, just talking. Oh, wait a minute … no, he was also a very naughty boy, John."

"Why Deb, what did he do that was naughty?"

"He watched me pee."

"Really Deb, how did that happen? Did you ask him to watch you?"

"No I didn't John … that's why I said he was naughty. He followed me to the toilet, pushed the door open and just stood and watched."

"Did you like having him watch you pee, Deb?"

"No, it didn't do anything for me, John."

"Do you think it did something for him, Deb?"

"It might have, I don't know. Men are strange sometimes … you never know what seems to make them horny."

"Do you know what makes me horny, Deb?"

"I think I do, John. I think I'm working it out. That's why I'm calling you on the phone … now!"

"Really!"

"Yes, I've learnt a lot about what turns you on in the past few weeks."

"Well, you're quite a surprise packet, Deb."

She just giggled in response and Martin watched her close her eyes as his massaging of her breasts began to seriously arouse her.

"So Deb, you were saying about Martin being a naughty boy and watching you piss."

"Pee, John … I prefer the word pee."

"Okay Deb, so he watched you. How did it happen? How would Martin be in a position to watch you pee?"

"I was busting in the car on the way home and then when I got home, I ran into Martin waiting outside. I invited him in because he said he just wanted to talk, but then I felt the need again to pee. I knew I was never going to make it upstairs, so I used the little toilet off the laundry. I was in such a hurry that I didn't lock the door. Didn't really think I needed to … but he followed me in there."

"So what happened then?"

"Nothing really! He just stood there and watched me and I was pretty annoyed. I mean peeing is a personal thing and the toilet … well, that's private in there."

"So you were sitting on the toilet seat and he was … what, standing in front of you?"

"Yes, John. Standing in front of me."

"So did he have a hard-on while he was watching you? I mean, from where you were sitting, it would have been right in front of you."

This time she whispered her answer down the phone to him. "Yes John, he was hard."

"What was that, Deb? I could barely hear you."

Much louder this time, "Yes, John, it was hard and it was big." Deborah opened her eyes as she answered her husband and stared straight into Martin's eyes, smiling at him.

"Did he take it out, Deb?"

"No John, but he rearranged it better in his trousers, so that it was pointing straight up. There was a huge bulge and it almost reached his belt."

"Gee, that sounds pretty big, Deb. So did anything else happen in the toilet?"

"When I'd finished, there was no paper, so he used his handkerchief to wipe me."

"Hmmm … that's different."

"Then we went into the living room and we've just been talking since."

"What have you been talking about Deb?"

"About how horny he is again, he's worried that he's going back to the way he was before I helped him."

"So what are you wanting to do about that, Deb? Are you tempted to help him again? Is that why you're calling me now?"

Martin's hands left the massaging of her tits and grasped the bottom of her knitted top, hauling it up over her breasts to her neck.

"Just a minute, John," she told her husband as both hands, including the hand holding the phone reached straight up, allowing him to pull the top over her head, leaving her body in just a see-through skin-tone nylon bra, the green panties and the high boots.

She tossed her head, shaking her hair out after it was messed by the top coming over her head. Martin liked the gesture as he leant forward and clamped his mouth over one bra-covered orb.

"Ummm!" she exclaimed seductively as Martin latched on and sucked. "Sorry, what were you saying John?"

"I asked you what you wanted to do about Martin being horny. It seems to me that if you're calling me now at a time when you don't normally call, then you must have a plan of some kind."

"Well John, I don't want to upset you … and you were very generous letting me have him that night when you went out … but … but John, would you be angry at me if I let him have me again? Like today … I mean like right now, perhaps even here in the kitchen?"

"It sounds to me like you're not just doing this for him, Deb. It sounds to me like you want to fuck him as much as he wants to fuck you. Do you want his big cock again, Deb? Is that what it is? Are you craving the thick one?"

"No John, I can live without it…" she protested.

"Oh really?" said John disbelievingly.

"Yes I can, and I have for two weeks. But since he's here … and since he's all horny and all … like, he hasn't had sex in two weeks. John, you and I have been having it every night, so imagine how you'd feel if you couldn't have me for two whole weeks."

"Yes Deb, I admit I'd be crawling up the walls. But darling, you've got to have a better reason to give your body to him than just because Martin's horny. He doesn't get to have you just because he wants to. You have to want it too, Deb. I want to hear from you that you want his thick cock inside your cunt. Is that what you want, Deb?"

She paused, her eyes closed, her lips apart, relishing the loving her nipples were getting from Martin's enthusiastic mouth. He had now switched to her other tit.

"Deb, what's happening? Talk to me, tell me what you want, darling. If you really want him badly enough, I'll tell you it's okay with me. But I've got to hear it from you before I agree, I've got to know how much you want him."

As Martin continued to apply the pressure of his lips and tongue to her nipples, one of his hands descended to her mound, taking her by surprise as she felt his fingers suddenly there at her cunt, touching her through the thin panties, finding her wet with desire. Her feet shuffled further apart, spreading her legs wide, allowing Martin unlimited access to her treasures.

"Oh John, I want him now. Can I have him now honey, right this moment? Is that okay with you? Is it all right to let him shove his big cock up into me one more time?" Her voice now sounded desperate to John and he guessed that she was highly aroused. At the other end of the phone, sitting at his desk in his office, his hand resting on his own erect cock – still inside his pants - John wondered if she and Martin may have already started.

"Do you still have your clothes on, Deb?"

"Only my bra and panties, John … oh, and my boots. You know the long brown ones that you like, with the high heels."

John had a mental picture to work with. "Where did the rest of your clothes go?"

"He's been taking them off while I've been talking to you. I was fully clothed when I called you but now there's only my bra and panties left … oh, and the boots!"

"Did you try to stop him from taking your clothes off?"

There was a long pause before she softly told her husband, "No!"

"Can I stay on the line, darling?

"Yes," she whispered huskily as Martin's hand pushed her panties down to just below her cunt, giving his fingers access to her mound.

"Will you tell me when he takes off your bra and panties, Deb?"

"Yes!" her voice husky again.

"Promise darling?"

"Yes … oh yes!"

Martin's fingers were now rolling over her moistened clit and John could hear his wife's breathing coming in panting gasps down the phone line.

"What's happening, Deb? Don't forget to tell me … I can't see you this time. I need your words … keep talking all the time … describe what's happening."

"He's … he's got … oh John, his fingers have got inside my panties … and he's sucking my nipple. Oh John, it's good … I'm feeling really good!"

"I thought you said you had your bra on, Deb."

"I do, he's sucking me through the bra."

"Better take it off then Deb … his lips and his tongue will feel that much better on your bare skin. Take it off, Deb."

Her left hand continued to hold the phone to her ear while the other hand reached around behind her back and managed to release the catch on her bra. It tumbled forward and Martin brushed it aside, his mouth closing again over one stiff nipple, now bare.

"It's off, John … I took my bra off."

"So now he's at your tits, Deb. Is he sucking them good?"

"Yes … oh yes!" The hand that had released the bra closed around Martin's head, hugging him tighter to her breast, trying to increase the stimulation he was giving her.

Now she felt his hand that had been rummaging around her clit and labia, grasp her panties and push them down her legs and she brought her legs together so they would fall the rest of the way to the floor. One foot lifted to step out of her panties and she spread her feet apart again as Martin's fingers resumed swirling around her budding clitoris, causing her to moan aloud from the sensations.

"What's happening now, Deb … you keep forgetting to tell me?"

"My panties, John … they're gone … my panties are off … they're on the floor somewhere."

"So you must be naked now, Deb … are you naked in our kitchen? Alone with our friend Martin?"

"Yes John … all my clothes are gone, I'm naked … well, nearly naked … I've still got my boots on."

"Hell Deb, I can picture you now … in just your high heel boots." John was wanking away on his cock now. "Shit, that Martin is a lucky prick … he can see you looking like that … the sight of you like that will make his damn cock even bigger!"

Her breathing quickened and all the signs were that an orgasm was near for her … Martin wanted to prolong her arousal. The finger that had been swirling around her clit now set out on a little journey along her wet labia lips, finding the indentation at the bottom of her labia that indicated that magic entry point to her cunt. He plunged two fingers deeply into her cunt, swirled them around a little, then withdrew them, sliding them back up to her clitoris, only to do it all again, causing her to moan out loud again.

"He's … oh … he's … oh my God … his fingers are inside me, John."

"So he's fingering you, is he darling?"

"Yes … oh God … yes!" Her voice was husky, her breath coming in panting gasps. John could sense she was getting close and at his end of the phone his fingers unzipped his trousers and fished out his own cock.

"Not as big as his cock, eh Deb? His fingers, I mean … they're not as big as that cock that you'll be feeling soon?"

"No … you're right … about that. I'll have his big cock soon, John."

"Sounds like you're ready, Deb. Are you ready for it now?"

"Yes … I want it now."

"Then tell him, Deb. Tell Martin to stick that big cock of his in you now. Go on, tell him Deb."

Deborah's hand came down off Martin's head and he came up for air. She reached forward with the one hand and began tugging frantically at his belt.

"Tell him, Deb. He doesn't know you're ready for it. You've got to tell him."

"I want it now, Martin … can you put that big thing of yours inside me?" Deborah told both men as she managed to get the belt buckle undone, then pulled the snap on the waist of his trousers and they fell down his legs.

Through the phone, John could hear Martin's voice for the first time. "I want you in bed, Deb. Let's go upstairs."

"No!" screamed John frantically in Deborah's ear. "Stay on the line, darling."

"Ummmmm, I will." She answered her husband before telling her lover, "No Martin, do me here, in the kitchen … now … right now!"

Martin tried again. "Come on Deb, come up to bed. It's much better in bed."

Deborah was emphatic. "No … it's right here … or not at all."

"For Christ's sake, you two are sick puppies," Martin told Deborah, annoyed. He wanted to enjoy her body in bed again, just like that night two weeks ago.

"Now Martin … I want you now," she pleaded, her hand reaching into his boxers and drawing out his thick erection.

Martin was not a fan of fucking standing up, but Deborah was calling the shots … or rather, Deborah was repeating the shots that John was calling. They were both playing out another of John's fantasies and Martin was about to be the star.

"I want this inside me, Martin. Please … put it in now."

Martin got both of his hands around the back of her thighs and lifted her feet off the floor. Deborah threw her right arm around his neck to hold on while she stubbornly hung on to the phone with her left hand. Her arse was just barely perched on the edge of the kitchen bench and she wrapped both legs around his hips, a move that spread her cunt lips wide as she felt his thick tool poised at her entrance, ready to enter her.

He nudged it forward and it spread her inner labia lips wide around the head of his cock. "Oh!" she gasped, marvelling already at the size.

Deborah heard John's voice in her ear. "What's happening? You're not telling me. Is he in yet?"

"Just honey … it's just…" Martin held her warm body to his as he thrust his hips forward, sinking all of the head and about two inches of his shaft into her hot recesses in one slick motion. "Oh shit!"

"I guess he's in now, then?" asked John.

"Some of it … oh shit, I can't believe how big he is."

"It's not like it's your first time with him, Deb."

"No … but I'd forgotten … I forgot just how big it feels inside me. Oh shit, it's massive."

John heard Martin's voice again. "Hold steady, babe. Here's some more…"

Deborah screamed as about three more inches was pushed deep up her cunt.

"Christ, you're so tight babe!" Martin's voice again.

"John, I might have to put the phone down … I'm going to need two hands to hang on."

"Okay, but don't hang up, just place it down beside you," John shouted at her, frantic that she might cut off the call. His hand was now stroking his own cock as he listened to his wife being fucked again by his friend.

She placed the receiver down on the bench so she could throw both arms around Martin's shoulders, burying her head into his neck, her lips nuzzling his skin. The two hands of Martin holding her under her arse eased their grip, allowing gravity to let her slide further down, her cunt finally sinking fully over his rampant erection.

"It's in John … I've got it all … I feel stuffed full," she remembered to call out to her husband, still listening down the phone line.

Martin allowed Deborah a moment or two to adjust to the extreme girth of his fat cock wedged up her cunt, then his hands held her torso steady as he began to slide his cock almost all the way out, and with a little difficulty, all the way back in.

He was lifting her whole body up until it almost slid off the top of his cock, and then he was letting her go and the weight of her body was sliding her down over his shaft. Again and again, they mutually enjoyed the ultimate intimate joining of two eager bodies. Neither of them was too crazy about this position, but Deborah persisted, doing it this way more for John, so that he could hear their sounds down the phone line.

It's not like there wasn't a phone upstairs, beside the bed. But she figured that the mood might have been lost if they had gone up to the bedroom and switched phones. Deborah was doing this for John, he had sounded very excited on the end of the phone line and she knew that he would be wanking himself as he listened to them.

Deborah had been close to coming when Martin had two fingers foraging around in her cunt, so she was already close when Martin lowered her onto his massive shaft. It didn't take long for all that movement, directly on her g-spot and brushing her clit, to bring it on for her.

John sat in his office, his hand pumping his cock under the desk while he listened to his wife getting off again with his good friend. Although she no longer held the phone at her end, John could clearly hear her gasping and heavy breathing on every stroke that Martin pounded into her. John knew it wouldn't be long and he tried to pace his own cumming to match his wife's orgasm.

John had heard his wife cum so often that he knew just how close she was by the sounds of her gasps and groans and he gave his cock two or three final hard tugs to push himself over the top. His cum splattered up at the underside of his desk as he gained his relief while on the other end of the phone, he could hear his wife moaning through her orgasmic frenzy. John tried to imagine the feelings that Martin would be experiencing as Deborah's vaginal muscles clamped and spasmed tightly around his cock head.

The phone line went dead and John presumed that Martin had taken the opportunity to hang up on him while Deborah was lost in her orgasmic bliss.

Back at the house, Martin perched her arse on the bench, his shaft tightly embedded in her cunt. He was nowhere near ready to cum yet, but he allowed Deborah time to come down from her first climax.

At last, she opened her eyes and gazed deeply into his. "Is that it? Did you come?"

Martin answered by thrusting his hips forward, this move with himself lodged deep inside her, had the effect of shoving her further back onto the kitchen bench. She felt the fullness of his erection within her and knew that he was yet to come.

"I guess not," she sighed, tightening her arms around his shoulders, hugging herself to his muscular frame. "I love your big cock."

"I thought you might … that's why I came over."

"I'm glad you did … I was silly to deny myself this," she said, tightening her vaginal muscles around his shaft for effect.

"What was that charade with John all about?"

"Oh that … I'm sorry, but I just figured that I owed it to him to know what we were doing here. In the last few weeks, I have discovered that he has this weird voyeur streak. He seems to get a kick out of sharing me with you, so long as he can watch it or hear about it after."

"What do you mean watch it?"

Deborah was caught out, in the aftermath of their passion, she wasn't thinking straight and had let the word watch slip out. "No, I mean watch me as I tell him about you fucking me."

"You don't mean that … you said watch. Was he somewhere watching that night we were together up in your bed? Did he have a camera there?"

Deborah realised that she had said too much, she couldn't think quickly enough to talk her way out of her revelation. "I'm sorry, Martin … John insisted. I just went along with it because that was the only way he would let me have you."

"What was it, a camera or was he watching us through the door?"

"He was in the closet," Deborah told him ashamedly.

"Wow, he's a strange one. So you were just performing for him with me?"

"No Martin, that's not true. I really got into it. I mean, I knew he was there when we first went up, but after all that effort that we took to get this wonderful beast inside me…" She clamped the muscles in her groin around him again to emphasise her point. "…then I just forgot he was there. I was embarrassed really … when I thought about it later, I was afraid that I might have been a bit too enthusiastic in giving myself to you so completely."

"Did he mind how you threw yourself into it?"

"I don't think so. Everybody got what they wanted. He's obviously got this thing about watching me with you, he tells me it's a popular fantasy for a lot of guys. And you got to feel a willing woman's body again after so long without."