Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than just a willing woman's body … it was the willing body of a good friend … and you were hot."

"Thanks! I got something out of it too, I got to feel what a big one is really like. I had always wondered … girlfriends talk about that sort of thing, but some of it is exaggeration. I have to say that it was even better than Mandy had described."

"Deb, we're not done yet. Let's take this upstairs. I want you in your bed now."

"That's good … so do I!"

She expected he would leave her sitting perched on the bench while he slid his cock out. But instead, he got his hands around her arse and lifted her. Her arms tightened around his shoulders when she realised that he was intending to carry her, with her body suspended over the top of his cock. "Oh my God, you better put me down. I'll be too heavy. You don't want to break something."

"It's okay," Martin told her as he carried her out of the kitchen, down the hall to the stairs. She felt every step he took as it jolted his cock inside her cunt.

"Feels great," she said, her head nestled against his neck, her arms clinging to him, wrapped around his neck.

"This bit might be harder," he said as they reached the stairs. Carefully, he took one step up, balancing her precariously on his shaft. Then a second step, and a third. It was okay, he found that if he took it slowly, he could negotiate the steps without dropping her. Just as well that he worked out in the gym regularly.

He reached the top of the stairs safely and walked her into her bedroom, going right up to the edge of the bed. With his knees braced against the bed, he leaned forward. Deborah felt herself falling backwards and tensed. "Don't drop me!"

Martin took one hand off her arse and held it out to brace himself when they dropped. Half a metre off the bed, he let himself fall forward and Deborah fell back onto the bed, Martin – joined to her – coming down on top of her.

"Ugggghhh!" she exclaimed as his weight pushed her into the mattress.

"You okay? He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, just took my breath away. My God, I can't believe that you're still in me."

"I sure am, and I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to enjoy this." His feet had left the floor, but they were still hanging off the side of the bed. He needed to get them both further onto the bed so his knees could get a grip for him to drive himself into her. They managed to shuffle their joined bodies until they were both in full contact with the bed. "That's better … now let's both enjoy this without anyone watching."

"Okay," she told him, pushing her hips up to meet him, signalling her surrender to let him take her fully.

So began a magical hour for them both. Martin proudly maintained his control, despite not having had sex for two weeks, he pounded his giant cock into Deborah's eager and willing cunt. She took it all and responded with enthusiasm, reeling off one orgasm after another. Martin counted each one aloud.

When he announced "That's five," she laughed. "You've tied the record," he told her proudly.

"Don't you want to come, Martin?"

"Desperately babe … my balls are aching."

"Well, do it. You don't have to prove you're some super stud for me. I just love the feel of you tucked up inside me, filling me like I've never been filled before. But I'm exhausted now … I really just want you to cum and then we can hold each other for awhile."

"Okay, here I come," Martin told her, but he lied. He did desperately want to finish, but he had this ego thing going, he wanted to give her one last orgasm to outdo his previous time in bed with her. So he steeled himself to resist the desperate physical sensations he felt as her cunt tightened, urging him to release his load into her.

On and on he plunged his hard and thick tool into her velvety sheath. He could feel his balls tightening and he knew that this time he wouldn't be able to hold his cum back. She was not showing any sign of reaching number six, her breathing sounded normal as she lay spread beneath him, her eyes gazing lovingly into his as his cock pummelled her.

Resignedly, Martin gave up his resistance and allowed his balls to release their liquid package into his shaft. Having given up holding back, Martin plunged harder and deeper, determined to extract the maximum feelings for them both when he came. "Oh shit Deb, you're a great fuck," he screamed out so romantically as he committed to his last few thrusts, feeling his cum travelling up his shaft, about to burst out into her body.

"Now Martin, now!" was all she said as her body suddenly jerked into a shuddering climax, one with little build-up that neither of them felt was coming. Deborah's sixth coming blended in with Martin's only one as his cock spurted its liquid contents deep into her cunt.

Their bodies lay locked tightly together as his cock jerkily delivered its life-giving elixir into her receptive body and she clung to him, her legs locked over the back of his thighs, so she could feel every spasm, every pulsing spurt that hit her cervix.

At last, they were still. He was heavy, lying atop her, but she didn't want to complain. She had willingly given him her body to mould and play with … and he had delivered all the pleasure that she could possibly want.

"It's a new Deborah record," he announced proudly.

"I don't know how … I wasn't expecting that last one. It just snuck up on me."

"They can be the best kind, can't they?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

He withdrew his shaft from her and she felt every ridge of his cock as it slipped from her grasping cunt. She closed her eyes to better savour the sensations coursing through her body. Then he rolled off her, allowing her to breathe better with his weight gone. But she wanted his closeness and she rolled over to cling to his body as he flopped beside her on the bed.

"Can you stay a bit longer?"

"Sure, as long as you want. But what about John?"

"He said he wouldn't be home until seven tonight." She looked across at the bedside clock. "It's only four thirty now, we've got heaps of time."

They both gave in to the drowsy state of their bodies and they slumbered easily together.

Chapter 10

Deborah woke with a start, it was getting dark outside. She looked at the clock … 6.30. John would be home soon. Her movement on the bed stirred Martin awake too and he immediately leaned over and kissed her, long and lingering with a degree of tongue activity. Deborah loved this instant sign of passion and she folded her arms around his neck and head again.

"I better be going," he said as the kiss ended.

"No, not yet," she said, holding him against her warm body.

"But John will be home soon."

"That's okay, he knows you're here … and he knows what we're doing." She lifted her racked body and threw her leg across his body, lifting herself up into a sitting position atop him, her arse coming down right on his groin, his cock now flaccid. "Have you got just a bit more for me?" She gave him a seductive pouting look.

"You are becoming insatiable, have I released another Mandy?"

She reached beneath her and took hold of his cock, rubbing it along her outer lips as she lifted her body up, straddling his.

"If I am becoming another Mandy, you can understand why … it's this blessed cock of yours. God, I love it."

Martin reached his hands up and began massaging her perfectly shaped tits that curved like a ski jump, the nipples being the jump-off point. He drew the nipples out to an erect state. Beneath her body, they could both feel the effect that rubbing his cock along her cunt lips was having … he was growing solid very quickly. There was moisture too, her juices now flowing again.

Realising that time was against them, Deborah couldn't wait for a full erection and she lowered her body and crammed his cock head into her cunt in one swift movement. The heat from within her cunt was all that was needed and Martin's cock quickly responded, growing inside her passage to a full erection.

Deborah took control immediately and began sliding her body up and down his hard shaft. Her cunt had by now fully adjusted to his size and she had little difficulty with it. She half closed her eyes, savouring the sensual feel of his massive cock as it sliced through her soft tissue.

With his hands manipulating her breasts and her engorged nipples and his cock plowing into her, she was not surprised when she so soon felt the rumblings within her of an impending orgasm. She just maintained her pace and rhythm, allowing herself to go with it and let it run its course, her body jerking spasmodically atop his rigid shaft, then collapsing over him.

When she had extracted every drop of pleasure from that release, Deborah lifted her body upright again and pressed on. "Come with me, Martin, please." She used the muscles around her vagina, clamping and tightening around his shaft as she slid up and down on him. "Don't control it now, I know you did that last time, and it was good. But just let go, I want you to cum again with me."

She was kicking into overdrive again, her breathing laboured and her gasping moans telling him that she was headed for another release. "Now Martin … give it to me now. We might never do this again, so make it special … n-o-w."

Her orgasm peaked and she shrieked out, "Come with me now, Martin." As much as he wanted to stretch out his pleasure, he knew that at any moment, John could interrupt them. So he gave in to the magical sensations that her cunt was bestowing on his cock and he thrust upward hard into her … five, ten, fifteen times and that was all it took. His cum was released, spurting deep into her cunt as she slumped over him, her own spasms diminishing as his pulsing finish completed their union.

Unknown to the carnal couple in the bedroom, John had walked into his home, just as Deborah was screaming out, "Come with me now, Martin." He crept quietly up the stairs and stood at the open bedroom doorway, watching his wife sitting dominantly atop his best friend while his friend pumped his creamy release into her welcoming body.

When he saw Deborah's exhausted body slump down over Martin, he knew that there was nothing more to watch here. He checked his watch and saw that it was almost seven … he had talked to his wife just before four. 'Have they been at it all that time … surely not?' he thought as he made his way back downstairs to his living room, poured himself a drink and sat down to watch the TV news.

It would be fifteen minutes later when Martin appeared in the doorway. "Hi John," he said, looking rather tired. "When did you get in?"

"Just in time to see you pumping your cum into my wife. It sure looked like she was enjoying herself … was she good for you?"

"She is heaven, John. That body is pure heaven. Her perfect tits, I could touch and kiss them all day … and as for her tight cunt." His eyes rolled back expressively. "John, you are a very lucky man."

"I know, she is everything I could wish for. She seems to like your cock, Martin."

"Err … yes. I think she does. Only because its different, John. Don't worry … I know she loves you very much."

"Martin, I'm quite okay with it … I haven't minded you borrowing Deb while you get yourself back on your feet. But listen, you better start looking for a good woman of your own. I have only so much generosity."

"Yes, sure John … I will, very soon."

"Martin, are you right for golf on Saturday?"

"Err … yes. Of course, tee off at eight, eh?"

"Sounds good to me. You can see yourself out, eh Martin?"

"Certainly, John … and thanks … you know, thanks for everything … I mean, today and last week … I really do appreciate it. You're a good friend … and so is Deb."

"You're welcome, Martin." John stood and switched off the TV. "Guess it's my turn now," he said, taking off his coat and tie as he headed for the hallway. Martin let himself out of the house.

John climbed the stairs and walked to his bedroom. The dark of night had fallen outside, but in his bedroom, the bedside lamps were on. In the glow of the light, his wife lay spread out in the middle of their double bed, her eyes closed. Her arms lay stretched out to each side and her legs were spread wide apart, almost obscenely, revealing lots of pink bits between the tops of her thighs. As he reached the side of the bed, John could see Martin's semen leaking from her cunt lips onto the sheet.

John unbuckled his trousers and let them fall to the floor in a pool around his feet. He stepped out of them while unbuttoning his shirt. Deborah heard the sounds of his clothing coming off and opened her eyes, turning her head to look at her husband. "Hello John, when did you get in?"

"Oh, about twenty minutes ago. Just in time to see you riding Martin and urging him to come." His head nodded toward her dripping cunt. "It would appear that he did."

"Ummm! It was so nice, John … he is a very considerate lover … as you are too." She managed to say it quickly so the last bit didn't sound like an after-thought. "I want to thank you for being so understanding. You are a good man!"

"Well, I'm also a very horny one," he said as he dropped his underpants and revealed his standard sized cock, fully erect. "No excuses about being sore this time darling. I want to be in your cunt now."

Her husband clambered onto the bed and quickly moved his body over hers, fitting his legs between her spread thighs. She felt the tip of his cock gently touch her outer lips. "I'm ready, John … if you can't wait," she told him as she wrapped her arms around his back.

"A quickie for me first, Deb … just to catch up with you … and then I want to hear about everything that happened in this house over the past three hours."

"Okay," she said as the head of his cock nudged forward, slicing easily into her ravaged cunt and she folded her legs up and over his arse.

John pictured her probably having made the same locking move with Martin in this same bed less than three hours ago. But rather than dwell on that image, he became lost in the sensual delights of the moment as his cock sank into her and she began to hump her body back up at him. 'She has become a better lover from her experiences with Martin,' he thought as he rapidly thrust his cock into her depths, seeking the quick release he so desperately desired.

They didn't eat dinner that night … John had the two minute quickie that he craved after standing at the bedroom door, watching the end of her session with Martin. Then, he insisted that Deborah had to tell him every minute detail of her three hours with Martin. By the time she revealed that she had come seven times in her marathon fucking session, John's cock was up again. This time, he made love to his wife slowly and deliberately with heaps of foreplay. While he could only get her to come twice before he shot his final load for the night into her, they were both well satisfied and slept soundly, spooned together.

Deborah feared that she would hear from Martin again soon after she had let him have her again, but he didn't call the rest of that week. He did call John on Friday afternoon, but only to check that their golf game was still on for Saturday morning.

Chapter 11

Saturday dawned fine and John kissed his wife goodbye and headed off to the course around 7am, looking forward to playing a round of golf with his buddy. Since he had allowed Martin to fuck his wife two weeks ago and again earlier this week, their friendship hadn't quite been the same and John was eager to resume their weekly game together.

On the fifth tee, a par three, they had to wait for the group ahead to clear the green. Since John tended to hook his shots and Martin sliced his, they had not spent much of the first four holes walking together. Now was John's opportunity.

"So Martin, how's your social life going? I know it's been tough getting over Mandy's death, but have you started to get out yet?"

"As a matter of fact, John. I went out with a friend Thursday night and we got around to a couple of bars, then took in a nightclub. Would you believe, I hooked up with a lovely young woman, a very attractive redhead. And I do mean young, she's only 25, works in a law office, seems pretty smart. We danced a bit in one of the clubs, then we went somewhere quiet for coffee, talked for over an hour."

"Where was the somewhere quiet? Her place or yours?"

"No John, it wasn't like that. I never made a move on her. I'm still a bit gun shy after Mandy, so I thought I'd take it slow, get to know her a bit before I get too involved. Anyway, we got on so well that we're both keen to hook up again. It probably would have been last night, but I knew I had to be up early for golf and I didn't want to cancel. You might have thought that I was cancelling because of Deb and I getting it off the other day. I didn't want you to think that."

"So when are you going to see her?"

"Tomorrow John … she's invited me over to her place."

"Sounds promising … good luck with her."

"She'll need to be good … after Mandy and Deb, I mean."

John had been looking for a chance to introduce the subject of his wife into the conversation and he was about to say something when Martin noticed the group ahead calling them through.

"John, look, they're waving to us that the green is clear. I better tee up."

It was not until they got to the 13th tee that they were again delayed and John grabbed the opportunity to bring up Martin's two sex sessions with Deborah.

"Martin, you said that you've become a bit gun shy after Mandy's death. But you didn't seem too gun shy where my wife is concerned."

Martin turned to look at John, unsure of how John was feeling about Martin's two lengthy sessions in bed with Deborah. "I'm sorry, John. Are you upset? Deborah gave me the impression that you were okay – almost encouraging - about me getting it off with her. I certainly don't want to mess up our friendship."

"No Martin, please don't get me wrong. It may have come out sounding a bit like a complaint, but I was just comparing your attitude about fucking this new girl you've met to the speed with which you jumped into bed with my Deb."

"Well, I guess that's because I've known Deb for a long while, even though we'd never been intimate before. It's just that when she turned up with a hot dinner that first night and I was so horny from wanking and not being able to come … she was so sympathetic to my situation. I suppose I did put a bit of pressure on her to get her to wank me. But her hand felt so good and she seemed so supportive … and then she suggested that you were okay about it."

"I guess you could say that I did give that impression."

"And then on the Friday night at your house … well, all the green lights were flashing. You were going out and she was dressed like a sexpot. What else was I going to do? So I just went for it, so to speak. I certainly didn't mean to upset you. Anyway, you can't be so high and mighty … you were sneaking around in the closet, watching us … you old perv!"

"Yes, well … that's just something that I wanted to try. Martin, I'm really okay about you and Deb. I don't think I'd want it to become a permanent arrangement, but it's obvious that I do have a bit of a kink about watching and hearing her have sex with someone that I approve of."

"I don't know if I should be mad at you for doing that and not telling me."

"Martin, don't go playing the aggrieved lover who's been used. You certainly got your kicks that night. Let's just say we both came away happy."