Borrowing the Neighbor's Ass

Story Info
Neighbors trade their wives' ass.
11.5k words
4.35
159k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

Mary blamed the alcohol for starting everything. She knew they were all responsible for their actions, but without the booze they never would have gone a fraction as far as they did. Mary also knew too well that liquor loosens lips, turns off your filter for saying stupid stuff, and lowers your inhibitions. Drinking with good friends sure helps that filter go away too. She just wasn't sure yet if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Every Saturday night, Mary and her husband Mark got together with their neighbors Karen and Roger. It usually involved having dinner and conversation with the couples while their kids played basketball or video games if the weather was bad. Around 9 or 10PM, the kids were sent to their rooms to watch a movie and the adults watched 'their shows' that got turned into drinking games.

During bathroom breaks, plus the multiple breaks for shots and refills, the chatting got sillier and raunchier, and two hours of TV shows usually took around three hours to watch. Tonight was different though, they had three shows to watch, and they got a late start on the first show. Because of that, it was already past 1AM and they were really feeling their drinks and they still had one show to go.

Roger waved his hand at Mary who had the remote. "Hey, hold up a sec. Look at the rating on this one. It's TV-MA, but it only lists violence and nudity. We take a drink for boobs and dicks, but there's no 'strong sexual content' listed so that means no shots. I think we should start the show off with one, then a few through the rest of the show. What do you all think?"

Mary and Karen said 'Yup' at the same time, and Mark got up saying "I'll get the bottle then."

A minute later he came out with two bottles.

"Sorry guys, we killed the bottle of Fireball, so all we have is one of vodka and one of tequila. Who wants what?"

Roger grabbed the vodka. "Like there was even a question for me. You know me well enough to not ask."

Karen looked at Mary with a sad face. "Ewww, can I choose neither?"

"Nope," Mary replied, "thems the rules. Hey Mark, give us both tequila, ok?"

He nodded to his wife as he poured two shots of each drink, then handed them out. They clinked their glasses, and while Karen said "cheers" with the others, her heart wasn't in it. Roger gave his wife an amused look.

"Come on babe, we all wanna see your face. You drink first."

With a sigh, she mumbled "Fine. You're an ass, by the way."

"If I'm lucky, after a few of these shots maybe I'll get to have your ass finally."

"Shut up, you KNOW that ain't happening, that is exit only. You've always wanted it, but you will never get that from me. Now quit talking so I can drink."

After a short hesitation, she took a deep breath, plugged her nose, and downed the strong drink. Her whole body shuddered and her look of disgust made everyone laugh.

"Ugh, that is some nasty stuff straight up!"

Roger turned to Mark and whispered loudly "That's exactly how she looks when I make her swallow."

She smacked him on the arm. "Use your filter Roger! No one wants to hear that!"

Mary looked at her best friend and patted her hand sympathetically. "If his filter is that turned off already, it's gonna be a long night. Sorry girly."

Mark was laughing at all this, but interrupted them. "Come on guys, our turn for the shot."

The other three tossed back their drinks, and trying to out-do Karen, Mary made a show of a looking satisfied. Her eyes were closed as she leaned her head back, and through a huge smile said "Mmm, ya, that's some good stuff right there."

Mark knew she preferred to swallow, so he was going to copy Roger's comment, but Roger was faster on the draw.

"Why Mary, that's almost exactly how I pictured your 'O' face."

Karen smacked his arm again and gave him a dirty look, but it didn't faze Mary, she was expecting something from him. She did have a hint of a smile though.

"I don't know if I should be bothered or not that you already had a mental image of me like that."

"Uhhh," Roger stumbled, "well everyone has one, so..."

"So you HAVE pictured it in your mind then?" Mary interrupted with a smirk.

"Roger, just stop already before you get any deeper in trouble," Karen warned, "we don't need to know what else is in that dirty mind of yours."

"Hold on now," he said defensively, "Mark's got the dirty mind, not me, my filter is just more broken than his."

"Wait a minute," Mark exclaimed, "don't be dragging me into this."

Mary laughed at her husband. "He is right you know. Even though you keep a tight reign on your filter, I know better than anyone here some of the crazy things you come up with. Speaking of which, you should really relax your filter sometimes. Like now."

"Ok, fine" he said in mock exasperation, "but you can't get too mad at me if you get shocked at what comes out. It's all gonna be your fault Mary."

"Too much talking is going on," Karen interrupted, "I thought we were watching a show."

They all agreed, and gave up the chat as Mary pressed play and the show resumed. Over the next half hour, there were only a couple of times that the content of the show made them drink. Roger grabbed the remote to pause it and got up heading for the kitchen.

"Enough of this," he said over his shoulder, "we need a shot, this show is killin me here."

Everyone got the same drink as last time, but now they all took their shots together.

Roger was watching the women again, and he laughed quietly. "Babe, you have got to get better at swallowing. And Mary, you didn't get your 'O' face this time, did we do something wrong?"

Proving that his filter was indeed muted, Mark piped in with "So now it's a 'we' thing Roger? I didn't think Mary was into group stuff. She does a lot of fun stuff, but she doesn't share very well."

Mary turned to her husband and gave him an appraising look. "Well babe, maybe the answer will change if the question is asked differently. You never really know."

Roger turned to Karen and said "See, she likes taking it up the ass, so it can't be all that bad. Hey Mary, you should talk Karen into expanding her horizons. Maybe you two..."

"Well now we all know what else is in Roger's mind," Mark interrupted, "not only was my wife's 'O' face in there, but so is her ass. And now apparently he wants to see you two ladies getting it on."

"MARK!" cried both Karen and Mary at the same time. Even Roger's mouth had fallen open in surprise.

"What?" he asked, "you wanted me to ease off on the filter, so I did. Don't act all shocked, I'm sure the same thoughts were in your heads, but you just couldn't bring yourself to say it out loud."

He looked around at the other three but they said nothing, so he continued "Well this is awkward, maybe I should shut up and put that filter back on. I guess if you weren't thinking it before you are now!"

He laughed as he imagined them all getting a mental picture because of him. Even though his words were harsh, he wasn't mad, he was just giving Mary some play attitude.

"Mark, really?" Mary sighed, "What the hell are we going to do with you? Some things just can't be unheard you know."

Roger chimed back in by clearing his throat. "You know Mark, that was kinda epic. I think that deserves another shot. No arguing, just suck up the liquid, then open your throats and let it slide down to your stomachs."

He was trying to get a reaction from the girls, but they just gave him a funny look.

Karen was the only one who made a funny face from the drink, but Roger ignored it, and Mark couldn't leave well enough alone. "What's the matter babe, you didn't get your 'O' again? Did you need someone's help?"

She glared at him, but Mark knew her well enough to recognize the hint of her smile she was hiding. "Maybe later if you behave."

Karen stood up and staggered as she tried to catch her balance.

"Holy crap! Maybe I should get up more often and not after like three shots. I was gonna just go to the bathroom, but maybe I should hit the kitchen as well for some snacks and water."

Mary said "I agree" as she got up as well and headed for the kitchen. Once their backs were to the guys, Roger motioned to Mark for him to follow, and they both headed for the kitchen. Mark stood next to his wife and looked at Roger, noticing the worried look on his face.

"You OK Roger?"

"I'm just drunk. Guys, I hope I didn't cross the line with those comments about you Mary. I was just being an ass and trying to get a rise out of Karen."

"No dude, you're good." Mark said, and Mary nodded her head in agreement.

She continued "We all say stuff that may be a teeny tiny bit inappropriate sometimes. We're good friends, and if it was anyone else I probably would have smacked them. You're just lucky I like you."

Roger's face relaxed in relief. "Whew, thanks. I think Karen was just pissed about the anal comment. You know I'm the only one of us four that has never done that? Karen did once with a previous boyfriend and hated it, so I will never get that chance."

"Well maybe they just did it wrong?" Mary asked, "Mark has messed up a few times and it does hurt if you're not expecting it, or if he's too rough. It's something you have to be in the mood for."

"Ya, you tell that to my wife. Go ahead. There is no convincing her. It's not like she will either put out or call in a stunt double or anything like that."

Mary looked like she was going to say something, but rolled her eyes and shook her head. She picked up a bag of chips and headed back to the living room.

Roger started to follow, but Mark grabbed his arm to hold him back.

"I know I got a dirty mind, but I can't think of any way that this conversation could be taken in a non-dirty way."

"Very true. I can only imagine what Mary was about to say. And if our wives are in there continuing on that topic I don't know if I want to go in there just yet."

"Well let's just give them a minute then."

They each had a glass of water and a few snacks from the fridge before deciding they had waited long enough. On the way back to the living room, they peeked in on the kids. Both rooms were full of snoring kids, their TVs playing a movie on repeat.

Mark laughed quietly and turned to Roger as they left the hallway. "Looks like they are all spending the night here again. And as long as we don't set off a bomb in the house, they won't have a chance of waking up until 10AM."

As they walked into the living room, it looked like they had wasted their time. The girls were sitting in their usual spots gossiping about one of the other neighbors. They didn't show any reaction to the guys walking in.

As they got to the couch, Mary poured out two shots of vodka.

"I know we just had one, but we each had another, so now it's your turn boys. Then we need to talk."

Roger and Mark looked at each other, slightly confused, but Roger's pulse quickened. The only thing in his mind is that Mary had somehow talked Karen into letting him try for anal sex! She was easily drunk enough tonight.

After shooting their drinks, they guys sat on the couch next to their wives. As soon as they leaned back, both ladies stood up and traded places, sitting close to their friend's husband.

"Ok, gotta say I'm confused," Mark said, "and does this seating arrangement have something to do with this talk we gotta have?"

The ladies didn't respond for a moment, then Mary broke the silence.

"This is actually something we have joked about a time or three in the past, just between us, but now it's taken a more serious note. Karen and I talked about it just now for a minute, but we needed to include you in this chat to see what you think, and for us to make up our minds on what we think."

"Nope, still not clear," replied Roger, "you made words come out of your mouth, but they only made me more confused."

"I know, I had to be kind of vague. It's too weird to actually say the words out loud. To actually have you two hear me say it. Or for Karen to say it."

"Well just spit it out then. Oh wait. You swallow and Karen spits."

Karen gave him a weary look. "It had potential, but nope, it wasn't funny. Mary you say it, I can't."

"OK... Ummm.... Here's the thing. We... Oh forget it, I'll be vague. We can work up to the real words in a minute. Roger, there's something you want from Karen, and she won't do it. Mark and I do it occasionally though, and he's really good about making sure it doesn't hurt. So we thought... that... we thought that maybe we could all help each other out."

You could have heard a pin drop at that moment. Karen was staring at the floor, and Mary was staring at the wall. Neither could look at anyone else, and both of their faces were red with embarrassment.

She continued "So Roger, you could experience it once, with... umm, with me, and Mark, you could try to make it work with Karen."

When she stopped talking, there was still no movement or noise from anyone.

Finally Roger broke the silence. His voice was a little wobbly and quiet from a mix of emotions. "So Mary, what you're saying, what both of you are saying, that you will let me fuck you in the ass, and that Mark will try to fuck my Karen in the ass. So we both get the benefit of experience? Do I got that right?"

"That's the gist of it," his wife replied, "I'm willing to try, but the way you tell everyone how I won't put out makes me determined to not let you try. But I have thought about it, and I figured that if I could get past the mental block I have, I would let you do it from time to time. We are all good friends, and even thought I don't have any fantasies for Mark, I trust him to use his experience and see if he can help us both here. Whether or not it works with me, you get a guaranteed yes from our other very good friend."

They all sat in silence for a minute until Mark brought up what was bugging him.

"So a couple things here... One, did you mean we do this thing just this once, or if it doesn't work with me and Karen the one time, is there a re-try? Two, were you two talking anal only, or the other juicy stuff that leads up to it? And last, are we willing to put not only our friendships on the line, but our marriages? That's some heavy stuff man."

"That's some of the same questions that we had that we wanted to work our here" Mary told him.

Karen continued "We were thinking just once would be the thing agreed on, then a day or a week later we would talk about if there is a second. As for the relationship stuff... I really have thought about this a few times, and I know Mary has too. The fact that we're all talking about it here right now says that we don't think it will be an issue. We love you guys, but not like that. A few minutes of poke and tickle won't change how we feel. And we're exchanging favors, not sneaking a piece of strange on the fly, and it's... I don't know, I really don't feel like it's cheating per-se, since we all know in advance everything that's going on, we all have each other's permission, plus why all this is happening."

Roger leaned up and poured a new round of shots and handed the glasses around.

"Here's to making tough choices. Cheers."

They all pounded their drinks, and it was a show of how much they were thinking that no one even commented on the ladies' reaction to their tequila.

Mark was the first one to speak up.

"So it looks like you girls are OK with this. I'm sure Roger is about to bust out his zipper in agreement. And me? I think I'm secure enough in my marriage, trusting of my wife's reasoning and her decision here, and I think I'm also drunk enough to think we can give it a try."

There were only nods around the couch.

"These rules are open to discussion, but what I'm thinking is since this is about one thing only, it's not a full 'making love' situation, so it should be anal only. Next, we should be in separate houses. And anywhere except the bed, and the lights stay off. Finally, no kissing, that makes things a bit too oersonal. What do you think about that?"

Again, the quiet. And after a moment, the head nods.

"Oh wait, one thing Mark," Mary piped up, "about the umm, 'one activity only' thing. Sorry, I can't bring myself to say it all just yet. I'm thinking us girls will need some warm-up, especially you Karen, to get us in the mood. A little, ummm, tongue work down there to help with the lube and stuff. Would all of you be OK with this?"

Roger looked at his wife uncomfortably, but when he looked back at Mary (with a brief glimpse to her crotch), he nodded his head. "Ya, I guess I'm OK with that. In both houses, that is."

Mark and Karen looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They both nodded their assent to their spouses.

Mark continued, popping his finger in the air. "Oh wait - one last thing. We can picture in our minds what is going to happen, but what about a more visual realization of what's going on? If this makes for bad feelings, we can call it off now before we break other boundaries. Karen, come with me please."

He took her hand and led her into the bathroom and mostly closed the door. Roger and Mary could see the door didn't latch and they could easily open the door and stop what was happening at any time if they wanted. Then they saw the light go off. They didn't know what was going on, but they figured they would shortly – this wasn't the main event.

Roger turned to his friend and asked "Do we dare want to know what's going on in there?"

"I don't know, but I figure it can't be all that bad. Maybe it's an adult version of 'hide in the closet for 30 seconds' or something like that? If we can ignore this we will be set, right?"

Turning back to the TV they watched mindlessly, with an occasional glance at the bathroom door.

Once the light went out, Karen whispered to where she last saw Mark standing. "Ok, so what's going on now? Is your overly-dirty mind acting up again?"

"It's simple. I'm going to take off your underwear, then you will take off mine. Then we will go back to the living room and show Mary and Roger that we have, then it will be their turn."

"Umm, how does that work for 'the visual' that you were talking about?"

"Well this shows that we took each other's clothes off, and we could have done anything from touching to fucking while we were naked, then we got mostly dressed. So everyone knows there is no guarantee that we wouldn't be touching each other's naughty bits. It also means Mary and Roger also know what happened, and we know what they will be doing. If there's any problem doing this little task, we clearly aren't ready for the big task."

"Makes sense to me, that's a pretty good idea. This is totally weird to do this, but let's get started."

Taking a deep breath, Karen reached out to find his chest. Sliding her hands down to his hips, she took the hem of his shirt and pulled up. She wasn't quite tall enough to get it over his head, so she whispered "Bend over a bit." He backed up a step and bent over at the waist towards her. Karen pulled the shirt up over his head and pulled his arms straight to get the shirt off. They didn't intend on it, but that pushed both of his hands onto her breasts. They both froze for a moment, then she giggled and whispered "It was bound to happen, might as well get used to it."

Karen put his shirt on the counter, then using his arms for direction, pushed Mark around so his thighs were up against the counter for balance. Standing close she traced her fingers down his torso, stopping when she found his belt. She unlatched it and pulled it apart, then paused with her fingers on the button of his waistband. After a deep breath she unlatched it then pinched the zipper pull and whispered "Now this is gonna get weird for a minute" to herself.

She pulled it down slowly, her heart skipping a beat as her fingertips found a hard lump to the side of the zipper. Karen knew that for the first time she had touched his cock, only if just barely, but most likely it would happen a lot more in the next hour or so.

handysr
handysr
109 Followers