Bosom Buddies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,658 Followers

The entire room burst into laughter at her ludicrous, drunken logic. Even Simon was laughing so hard that Amy couldn't get him to kiss her again after that. Frustrated, she dropped her face down to his bare chest—

"Whatever, I'll just kiss your muscles. Mmm, I love swimmers..."

She hungrily licked and kissed her way across Simon's toned six-pack, down past his bellybutton and towards his—

"Okay!" Stephanie cut in, still laughing as she pulled her barely cogent friend off her man's body. "I think that's far enough, Amy! I gotta draw the line somewhere."

"But I need a wiener..." Amy whined.

Simon spun the bottle next, and I felt the tiniest pang of frustration when it came to a stop on Elizabeth. Both of them blushed nervously as Simon scooted over towards the girl, unable to take his eyes off her awesome tits. Neither participant was nearly so adventurous (or drunk) as Amy had been, and after a timid peck on the lips, they both retreated back to their spots like scared kittens.

On Elizabeth's turn, the bottle stopped in front of Rachel. The purple-haired lesbian couldn't contain her excitement as Liz crawled cautiously towards her. Impatient, Rachel closed the last few feet of distance herself, throwing her arms around Liz's neck as she practically leapt into her kiss.

Liz broke away, caught off guard, but Rachel just placed her finger beneath the other girl's chin and lifted her mouth back into position for more kissing.

When Rachel had finally had her fill, she slumped back into her spot beside Talia and shivered with arousal. "Thank you, Elizabeth," she sighed. "That was really nice. And for the record, I think we can all agree that your boobies look super fucking hot in my shirt. You can keep it."

Elizabeth muttered out a quick thanks, not entirely sure what else to say in the situation.

Rachel gave the bottle a good spin, urgently whispering, "Come on, no boys, no boys, no boys..."

It landed on me.

"Dammit! I had two-to-one odds and I still lost!"

I rolled my eyes. "Wow, thanks, Rachel."

"Oh, whatever, like YOU would want to kiss a boy. Do I have to?"

Everyone agreed that she did have to, but I helpfully suggested an alternative: "Look, if you'd rather, you could kiss me like how Amy was doing to Simon over there."

Rachel considered for a second, then, with a shrug, she crawled over towards me and lowered her mouth to my chest.

I felt a surprisingly strong jolt of arousal as she slid her tongue across my stomach. I'd expected it to tickle a bit, but—

"That actually feels really, really good," I muttered.

The positive re-enforcement must have gotten through to Rachel, because she immediately got way more into what she was doing, peppering in sweet kisses to my abdomen between licks. The head of my swollen cock peeked back out above the top of my waistband, and Rachel immediately stopped what she was doing, staring at the thing like it was a Martian or something. I don't think she had ever been so close to a man's penis before.

"I'll take THAT as my cue to leave," she joked, and returned to Talia's side. Talia raised her hand for a celebratory high five:

"Up here, girl, you got him hard!"

I gave the bottle a spin, and it came to a stop pointing directly at Stephanie's crotch. Our eyes met, and I suddenly felt very anxious about what we were supposed to do. Excepting Rachel, I had been intimate with every single girl in that room--yet with Stephanie I still felt like things were weird. I wished I could just kiss the girl and enjoy it for what it was. Why did things have to be weird?!

And then, all of a sudden, it dawned on me: they didn't. It was all in my head. Stephanie was an unbelievably gorgeous woman, and a fun-loving, loyal friend. And that was all she needed to be. There was no reason at all why we shouldn't both enjoy this kiss.

And I knew exactly how I wanted her to enjoy it.

"Hey Steph, I'm gonna kiss you the same way Rachel just kissed me, cool?"

I think she must have sense the casual ease in my voice, because Stephanie visibly relaxed when I said that. As I crawled across the circle towards the stunning blonde, she smiled in anticipation, and reclined on her elbows to grant me easier access to her smooth bare midriff.

Ever so slowly, I lowered my mouth to her stomach and teased her with my tongue. I kissed around her bellybutton, then breathed a gentle gust of hot air across her skin, causing her to tremble ever so slightly. I glanced up a few inches, at the enormous pink breasts bulging out around the cups of her borrowed black bra.

I fought back the urge to reach up and squeeze them.

Stephanie's hips began to writhe beneath me, and I forcefully held them still with my hands as I continued licking her beautiful belly. My licking became harder and hungrier, turning me on as much as it did her—

But I kept myself in check. Just as she was really getting into the sensation, I dialed down the intensity. I pulled my mouth off of her body and crawled a few more inches, glancing briefly down at her huge tits as they passed beneath my chin, until our faces were level with each other. I gave Stephanie a friendly kiss on the lips and smiled.

She smiled back. At that moment, as the two of us looked each other in the eye, we both silently acknowledged that we were cool again. It was like a ten thousand pound weight had been lifted off our shoulders.

Stephanie spun the bottle and got Talia. The exotic bisexual beauty licked her lips expectantly, but Stephanie said she wanted to try out the "stomach licking thing" as well.

Ninety intense seconds later, Talia was gripping Stephanie's curly blonde hair and gasping for air as that same silly "stomach licking thing" almost brought her to orgasm. Talia's beautiful eyes closed in pleasure and she panted, "Oh fuck... oh fuck, that's making me so horny."

Stomach licking. Who knew? In our defense, we had all been pretty horny to begin with.

Talia went to spin for her turn, only to discover that Amy had passed out on the couch. Since we had all already gotten some action, and since the two couples were clearly eager to retire to their bedrooms for some privacy, we decided to call it a night.

Before heading up to our bedroom, Elizabeth and I made Amy as comfortable as possible on the couch, knowing that she would be feeling like absolute, hammered hell come morning.

Once we were alone together, Elizabeth and I got very quiet.

We were both impossibly aroused--that much was obvious from my unwavering erection and the big, prominent nipples denting her miniscule shirt. But I wasn't sure if Elizabeth still considered me "off-limits" because of her friendship with Stephanie. The whole day, from those awful bee stings to this very moment, Liz had been acting much more openly affectionate with me than she had in weeks. Maybe she had changed her mind.

God knows, I wanted her. I couldn't take my eyes off her hot, luscious tits.

I figured from Liz's silence that similar concerns were running through her head as well. Not knowing how to break through the wall between us, we both walked into the bathroom to brush our teeth for the night.

Things started innocently enough.

I found myself constantly distracted by the hypnotic way Liz's bosom swung back and forth from the brushing motion. As a result, the girl finished well before I did. When I went to rinse out my mouth, she was already on her way out the door, unconsciously switching off the bathroom light as she went—

"Liz!" I whispered.

"Sorry, force of habit."

She spun around to turn the lights back on, but her hand froze a centimeter from the switch. I followed her gaze back over my shoulder—

To the door leading to Simon and Stephanie's room.

Thanks to the sudden darkness, Liz and I could clearly see through the horizontal slits cut into that door, into the light of their bedroom. Stephanie and her man lay side-by-side on the bed, a jumble of limbs, making out.

Thanks to the alcohol, their inhibitions were lowered.

Thanks to that erotic game of spin-the-bottle, they were positively on fire.

And, thanks to Liz's suggestion that we all switch underwear, they were both practically naked.

Briefly, I felt the same flash of jealousy that had soured my mood last night, but it faded into nothingness beneath my growing excitement. I knew it was wrong to watch them, yet I couldn't bring myself to look away.

Stephanie tore her lips away from Simon's and bit down hard on his muscular shoulder, making the guy's teeth chatter excitedly. He impatiently pulled her hand towards his cock, but Steph yanked it away.

"Ooh, are you horny?" she teased, tracing her fingernails along the bottom edge of his borrowed underwear.

In my peripheral vision, I spotted Elizabeth beside me, peeking naughtily at the two young lovers. With the bathroom lights out, there was no way they could see us watching them, even if they hadn't been drunk and distracted.

Simon was breathing fast. Stephanie moved her hand to his cock, which swelled beneath the boxers I had lent him. A teaspoon of pre-cum darkened the material. He groaned:

"I've never been so horny! You and your friends are making me insane!"

"So... you think my friends are hot?"

Stephanie moved her hot mouth down to his neck and began kissing, softly wrapping her fingers around the fabric covering his erection.

The situation was making me horny beyond belief. I couldn't help but imagine that it was my cock in Stephanie's loving grip.

Elizabeth grabbed my hand in suspense. We exchanged a glance in the near darkness of the bathroom, knowing it was wrong to spy on our friends like this, but way too excited to stop. Somehow, it felt less taboo with another person there beside me.

"Do you like Talia?" Stephanie continued, nibbling Simon's ear. "She's so pretty. And Amy has that great butt guys are always going on about. And I know you liked seeing Elizabeth."

Simon stiffened visibly at the mention of Elizabeth.

"Yeah," Steph went on, "You liked the way those big tits of hers looked in that tiny little shirt, didn't you?"

Hungry for human contact, I moved behind Elizabeth and draped an arm across her chest, crushing her breasts and pulling her body against mine. Her breath was ragged. My mouth was dry.

Stephanie slowly slid her hand up and down the tent in Simon's boxers, caressing his shaft through the layer of cotton. "I thought—" Simon panted, struggling to form words through the fog of his arousal, "I thought you didn't want us to touch each other like this until prom."

"Well, I guess this can be a sneak preview, then."

Still stroking his cock, Stephanie brought her mouth around to give Simon a lusty kiss. She unsnapped Talia's ill-fitting bra and cast it away, baring her delicious pink tits in all their glory. Simon's hands immediately shot up to those breasts and started squeezing them like his life depended on it.

The sight made my cock lurch against the soft surface of Liz's ass. I couldn't take it anymore. I was too horny, and Liz's body was too close to mine.

I needed her.

Not even realizing what I was doing, I dropped my lips to the nape of her neck and planted a kiss. The unexpected sensation took the strength from Liz's knees, and I felt her fall back against my chest.

I kept kissing her neck while we watched our friends.

Aroused by her boyfriend's eager fondling, Stephanie decided to take things a step further, and fumbled around for his fly. Finally, with hands shaking in anticipation, she worked Simon's long, uncircumcised cock out through the opening in his boxers and stroked the sensitive skin with her palm.

All the while, I was vaguely aware of my fingertips sliding unbidden down Elizabeth's bare midriff, until they crossed the threshold of her waistband and dipped inside her soaking satin panties.

In the other room, Stephanie's hand became a blur on her lover's cock. Ravenous for her body, Simon dropped his face to the heaven of her breasts, holding onto them with both hands as he ferociously suckled her nipples. Steph cried out, her once teasing smile replaced with a look of pure, animal lust.

Elizabeth shuddered as my fingers drifted through the soft hair on her crotch. I could already feel the heat radiating from below. At an agonizingly slow pace, I kept moving my hand lower, tormenting poor Liz until she was so dizzy with desire that her head rolled back into my chest. Only then did I finally permit myself to feel the full satisfaction of her hot, wet pussy against my hand.

I curled my middle finger, slipping it effortlessly inside.

"Mmm!" Liz moaned, before catching herself and clapping a hand over her mouth. Luckily, neither of the people in the other room seemed to have heard her cry.

Stephanie lunged forward, dropping her open mouth onto Simon's pole. Her lips and tongue left his skin shiny and glistening as she bobbed up and down. Suddenly bereft of her tits to suck on, Simon rand his hand admiringly along the perky ass his girlfriend was waving in his face, then pulled aside her borrowed thong and eased his pinky into her cunt.

I reveled in the sexy sensation of Liz's hips wiggling uncontrollably on my fingers as my right hand rocked gently back and forth, buried inside of her. Glancing down, I hardened even more at the sight of the huge, soft breasts heaving with her every excited breath. My free hand shot up beneath the tiny shirt covering Liz's boobs and squeezed.

They felt AMAZING. Even bigger than I'd remembered. My wanton groping repositioned the absurdly tight shirt until it could no longer contain her endowments, and the fabric snapped up above them like an elastic band.

Liz's breasts bounced freely into the open air. I squeezed her wine-dark nipples between my fingers and smirked at the girl's increasingly waning attempts to keep quiet.

In the other room, Stephanie swung her supple leg up and over Simon's head to get into a 69 position. His naked cock throbbed harder with every heart beat as he leaned into Stephanie's twat and started licking. Grateful for the attention, she dropped her movie-star lips back down where they belonged.

Liz's eyes went wide in the darkness. In a single, sudden movement, she stabbed her tiny hand down inside my briefs and cinched her fingers around me.

"Fuck!" I whispered, though it came out much louder than I'd intended.

In the other room, Stephanie's eyes snapped to the bathroom door.

Shit, she's onto us! I thought. She can't see us, but she knows we're watching.

After a second, the blonde's startled expression turned into a naughty smile, and then she really made a show of going after Simon's cock. For his part, Simon was so focused on rolling his tongue around Stephanie's crotch, he didn't even notice the change.

Safe for now, Liz started pumping her hand in perfect synch with my fingers. We both felt the wave of a massive orgasm cresting above our heads, ready to crash down and obliterate us—

Then Stephanie blew my mind.

She pulled her mouth off of Simon and, keeping her smiling eyes locked on the door concealing us, scooted her body forward until the tip of her lover's arching penis pierced the top of her cleavage—

She was 69ing him with an upside-down titty fuck.

Elizabeth came instantly. My right hand buzzed against her clit until she let out a stream of deep, exhausted exhalations.

In the other room, Simon wailed in pleasure as Stephanie dropped her lips to his balls, driving him past the edge of sanity. He tensed his abs and craned forward to re-close the distance between his mouth and her cunt.

As soon as his lips made contact, Stephanie exploded into orgasm. Her face dropped to Simon's thigh, relishing the pulse of pleasure coursing through her as she licked his leg.

Simon came next, throwing his head back into the pillow and bucking his hips up against his lover's cleavage until he'd fired off every last drop.

I could feel by balls tighten. Could feel my inexorable release—

In the darkness of the bathroom, Elizabeth spun to face me, dropped to her knees, and smushed her big, ripe tits around my aching cock.

She pumped those pillows with all her might, and I blew my load in less than five seconds. Ropes of my cum rained down upon the damnable little shirt Liz had borrowed from Rachel.

Just as I began to recover, I heard Stephanie's voice coming from right outside the door:

"Be right back, sweetie. I'm just gonna clean up."

Elizabeth and I scurried into our bed and hopped under the covers just as the buxom blonde opened the bathroom door and stepped inside, hiding her beautiful bare breasts beneath a single slender arm. Streaks of her lover's semen dripped down her stomach.

Stephanie shut the door behind her, then tiptoed into our bedroom and threw Liz a playful look that screamed, I can't believe you did that!

I just sat there, holding back laughter while the two BFF's carried out an entire conversation via facial expressions:

Elizabeth: What are you talking about?

Stephanie: Don't pull that, I know you two were watching us.

Liz: But--It was Ian's idea!

Steph: Sure it was.

Liz: It was an accident!

Steph: I'm gonna get you back for this, just you wait and see.

Elizabeth's cheeks turned deep red and she shrank under her blankets. Stephanie let her BFF off with an obviously exaggerated look of disapproval, then walked back into the bathroom and shut the door.

Elizabeth rolled on top of me, her breasts sticky against my chest. We shared a long, soothing kiss in the darkness, and then she whispered to me, "That was weird."

"Yeah," I answered, "But it was fun."

"Yeah, it was. Hey Ian? Which one of us got you all turned on just now? Me or Stephanie?"

"You both turned me on. But only you made me cum."

She sighed, half satisfied with my answer. She held her tongue for a moment, but then couldn't help herself and asked, "Are you still in love with her?"

"I honestly don't know. It's complicated. What I do know, after what just happened, is that I'm finally okay with the fact that she's with Simon. And that was a big step for me."

We lay together in silence for what felt like an eternity, then Liz asked the big question:

"Do you like me? I mean, like a girlfriend? I know you like my boobs. And I know you like me as a friend, but..."

I hugged her tightly and thought hard about my answer.

"I'm not sure."

"Me neither. What does that mean? Is that bad? Shouldn't we know?"

I just shrugged, "Maybe. Or maybe we just need to spend some time alone together to find out. The two of us. Nobody else."

Tenderly, I kissed her on the forehead.

"You make me happy," she whispered.

"You make me happy, too."

An hour later, she drifted off to sleep, her incredible nude bosom rising and falling atop my chest.

Oh man, I wanted us to be together. Wanted every day to see Liz smile and know it was meant for me. But I didn't want a repeat of what had happened with me and Stephanie a few weeks ago. I couldn't bear the thought of Elizabeth hurting me like that. Or, even worse, of me hurting her.

I was supposed to be a smart kid: Near perfect SATs, rock star GPA, destined for greatness at University...

So why did I feel so goddamned stupid?

(To Be Continued...)