Bosom Buddies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,660 Followers

For her part, Amy was enjoying this so much that she already had her hand between her legs, frigging herself beneath the water while my cock rudely stretched out her cheek.

Liz was at the most awkward angle to participate in this heavenly three-way blowjob, so eventually she gave up and let the other two girls handle my cock while she got out of the water and sat down beside me.

Predictably, my eyes dropped to her epic tits. With a proud smile, Liz fed them to me while her friends sucked and licked at my groin.

Amy let go of my cock long enough to observe, "Liz likes having her tits sucked, and Ian goes crazy for tits. I'm telling you guys, you're a perfect match for each other."

We weren't gonna argue with that logic.

"Speaking of which," Amy continued, "have you fucked Corrine's tits yet?"

Corrine pulled her mouth off of me and smiled, clearly up for the challenge. My eyes went wide as she stood up to her full height, those glistening melons of hers rising above the water, right to the exact same level as my cock.

"I bet you're gonna like this," Elizabeth whispered.

Amy pulled herself out of the water and sat at my other side, still anxiously fingering her smooth twat as she watched the show. Then she grabbed my hand and replaced the fingers inside her with mine.

I let Liz's tits fall from my hungry mouth long enough to commit my full attention to the sight of Corrine closing the distance between us, wedging my cock into the cleavage between her big, wet tits.

To my right, Amy came again, swearing and shouting through her convulsions. My fingers shone with her juices.

To my left, Elizabeth was eager to press her sensitive nipples back against my tongue, and I was eager to lick them.

And between my legs, Corrine pumped her bosom up and down, up and down—soft breast meat slapping down against my thighs. She lowered her open mouth, so that the spear tip of my cock collided with her tongue after every thrust—

Too much! Too much!

My semen blasted into the air, then rained down across the expanse of Corrine's cleavage.

Amy leaned down and licked it off, holding my gaze the entire time, knowing full well how much I would appreciate the image of her licking Corrine's breasts. Daringly, she even slipped her tongue across one of Corry's painfully aroused nipples, provoking a shriek of pleasure.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Elizabeth laughed.

"Come here, Corry," I said, slipping back down into the rejuvenating water. "It's your turn."

She reclined against me, light-headed with desire. My over-worked cock, still half hard, nestled pleasantly between her ass cheeks. I whispered into the my friend's ear, "Just relax and enjoy."

Gently, I placed one hand between her legs and began rubbing. With my other, I lazily lifted and caressed her magnificent breasts, still in awe of them. I felt her head fall back into my shoulder and she closed her eyes, luxuriating in the attention.

Once her eyes were closed, I looked to Elizabeth and Amy, still up for some fun, and nodded towards Corrine's tits, jutting up above the water. They were both a bit hesitant at first, but Amy and Elizabeth's natural competitiveness with one another won out in the end. Neither girl would be out done by the other. After only a moment, both beauties leaned down to Corrine's breasts and sucked on her delicious nipples.

Corrine sat bolt upright in surprise, but once she realized what was going on she just let herself relax back against me, purring about how good it felt.

I knew it wasn't just the physical stimulation, either. It was the affirmation that her friends still loved her; that we all cared about her and wanted her in our lives.

That we had forgiven her for the way she had behaved.

Corrine's breaths grew short and weak. Her hips wriggled against my hand, inadvertently rubbing her butt against my cock. I increased the speed of my fingers, squeezing my palm against her clit. Amy and Elizabeth sucked hard, pulling Corry's nipples with their lips...

"I love you guys," she moaned, then came. Her climax was quiet and quick, but beautiful to watch. As soon as she finished, I felt the whole of Corrine's body go slack atop me. She kissed me in gratitude, then surprised us by kissing Amy and Liz right after.

We all laughed about it.

It was a perfect ending to a long, confusing day. We dried off and went to sleep, scooting the two queen-sized beds together to make one gigantic bed so that the four of us could snuggle. I'm pretty sure I got the best part of that arrangement.

As we all quietly dozed off, I thought to myself,Yes! You finally got it figured out, man! This is how it should be: everyone has fun, everyone stays good friends. No romance, no complications, no hurt feelings. This is the best.

A nagging voice reminded me how strange and wrong I had felt that morning, when Liz and I had agreed not to become a couple for practical reasons, but I banished the thought as soon as it reared its ugly, unwanted head.

Forget that. Forget romance and relationships. I'm just eighteen. THIS is what I want. Things are finally perfect, right?

Convinced that the others were fast asleep, Amy crawled on top of me and whispered, "So, who are you asking to prom?"

Um.

Shit.

(To be continued...)