Boss From Hell Ch. 05

Story Info
IS Brandon winning Tammy or is it a deception?
1.2k words
4.29
82.9k
33

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

Tuesday at work was one tired. Long slog. We had the good luck to have a parts shortage three hours before my normal quitting time. The work rules were that since the delay was the fault of an outside supplier I got the rest of the day off with pay. Our vendor promised us the parts bright and early Wednesday morning or heads would roll. I was grateful for the time off. I picked up some microwavable dinners on the way home and crashed on the couch as soon as I got home.

Tommy and Gretchen were surprised to find me home. Both of them had soccer matches that night. Fortunately they were in the same league and their games were at the same park. I would leave Tommy's game at midpoint and then go cheer on Gretchen in the pee wee league. When Tommy was done he would track me down at Gretchen's game. I tolerate soccer under the best of circumstances. These two games were full of delays and penalties and seemed to last longer than a evolutionary epoch

To the kids credit, they picked up that I was tired and out of sorts and did not deluge me with questions. They were surprised when we got home and i waived the rule about eating around the table. I watched their favorite programs while we dined on microwave dinners in front of the tube. I explained that I was tired so I had them get ready for bed early. I even got story time out of the way early. We were in the midst of some Disney Channel pap when everything went black.

I awoke at midnight on the couch to find the TV still on but the kids in their beds. I felt like a neglectful parent but I was glad that they took care of themselves. I checked my phone for missed messages and then checked my e-mail.

Brandon can afford the best video editing software. Instead of a collection of clips I got a thirty minute short film. On the Black screen appeared the title "A Day In The Life of Slave Tammy, Property of Brandon Ferris" The opening sequence had a musical soundtrack and was a montage of Brandon getting Tammy ready for her day. He bathed her and shaved her legs and under arms and initial in her crotch and tended to her hair. As she luxuriated in the tub as Brandon gently washed her, my boss asked Tammy to describe herself. I hoped that the dialog was scripted.

"I am slave Tammy, proud possession of Brandon Ferris, my Master, my provider and the best lover I have ever had. My master had shown me a wonderful new life, and I was never as free or contented until I donned his collar."

There was a loving pan of her entire body "What has your Master done for you slave Tammy?" asked Brandon.

Tammy smiled for the camera and said, "He has given me the most powerful and meaningful orgasms of my life. He has shown me my proper place as his possession. He is patient and loving when he disciplines and take a look at these lovely jewels he has given me." Tammy pointed to her chest and pointed to the studs in her nipples.. Her nipples were erect and the lighting of the bathroom made the studs twinkle.

She continued, "I can never go back to my old life. I want to be Brandon's slave forever and ride his majestic cock throughout eternity."

The rest of the film was just like "a day in the life video" about any celebrity on one of the fluff or porn channels. It seemed to me that Tammy was acting out a role. The dialogue certainly did not sound like something Tammy would ordinarily say. It seemed designed especially to hurt me. Brandon was getting his digs in wherever he could. The cameras followed Tammy as she exercised, chatted with Brandon about sex and described some of her "favorite encounters" since "coming into his possession."

The camera seemed to be in love with Tammy. Brandon used every editing and lighting trick to make Tammy seem almost luminous. A long slow walk of her beautiful naked body strolling the length of Brandon's pool and then diving in was so sexy and erotic that I watched the sequence over and over, beating off each time. Tammy hadn't looked that hot even on our honeymoon. I realized that Brandon had more than simple vengeance on his mind by enslaving my wife. Part of him still longed for her like he did when all of us were in high school. Although he wanted vengeance for all the times that Tammy turned him down, he also, unquestioningly wanted her heart.

After recapping ever sexual encounters between Brandon and my wife that day. The video ended with Tammy's favorite song and production credits just like a real video. Of course in this case all of the credits bore the name Brandon Ferris. I could not believe the amount of sex the two of them were engaging in. I counted five sessions of intercourse, one round of anal three blow jobs. No wonder she looked so tired at the end of the video. What really bothered me was the final title card of the movie."A Love Letter From Brandon Ferris."

While I was watching and replaying sections of the film another e-mail hit my in box. It was an audio file. I downloaded it and heard Brandon say. "Greetings Randy. This file I thought worth sending to you. There is no video but it catches my slave, FORMERLY your wife, unguarded and therefore is priceless. " The next sound was Brandon and Tammy in discussion,

"No one has ever fucked me like you have Brandon, I mean Master. You don't need a script to know that is true. Last night was fabulous by the way, thank you for letting me suck off Derek and play with Emily. It was wonderful and the buzz lasted all night. OK, OK, I'll go back on script now."

Brandon's laughter followed. "VERY telling what women say in unguarded moments isn't it? Face it Randy even if she DOES go back to you. There is no chance a limp dick like you can hope to hold onto her for long. She has tasted the good life of luxury and talented cock. She is NEVER going back to being a simple housewife again. Have a great day Randy!"

That night I cried over Tammy into my pillow. I never should have let her agree to this. There HAD to be some other solution. I hated myself for not finding it before I agreed to let Tammy prostitute herself. I knew that the lavish video was scripted. But just as surely, I knew that Tammy's off the cuff words sounded just like her ordinary unguarded conversation. In torment I resolved to not watch any more of Brandon's videos. I would simply accept it as an article of faith that Tammy would return to me. Even as i told myself this; even as i tried to convince myself of this, I envisioned myself tomorrow night opening Brandon's next e-mail. I felt like shit.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers