Boss Man

Story Info
24 year old gives into desires for 46 year old boss.
1.3k words
3.94
47.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based off a true story. Names have been changed to protect those involved.

*****

Since beginning my internship, I have found myself often imagining what it would be like to let Mike take me into his office and take full advantage of me. I found myself spending much time at work fantasizing about what it would be like and how it would happen. But a dream was a dream, simply because I found my boss extremely attractive didn't mean that he reciprocated the feelings.

So, a little back story. I am a 24 year old student working at a private practice to gain hours for my internship to finish school. I am by no means what you would consider a "sexy" intern. I am overweight and have many insecurities that definitely show. Where I lack in confidence in myself, I make up for with confidence in my job. Mike has definitely noticed.

Mike is a 46 year old, thin, successful, and powerful man. His body is perfectly sculpted with a perfectly shaped ass. He has owed his own practice for the past 11 years and has had nothing but success. Considering he has ADHD, which shows itself through disorganization and controlling behavior, I found it very impressive that he has been able to achieve so much for himself. After I found out that he was in the midst of a divorce from his wife, my erotic fantasies about him continued to grow.

One evening, after both of our plans fell through, Mike invited me over to his house to "hang out." Of course, I had other thoughts on my mind, but to me they were simply thoughts. Never did I once think or believe that my fantasies about Mike could or would ever become a reality.

While we were sitting on his couch and drinking wine, I began subtly flirting with him. Imagining what it would be like for him to overtake me and take advantage of my body. The lights were dim, music was playing low, it was the perfect atmosphere for seduction. Whilst I was lost in my thoughts, I missed the change in our conversation. Mike make the comment, "So what's it going to be like at work now?"

"What do you mean?" I replied with a coy smile.

"Don't think I haven't noticed you flirting with me. I've caught on to you."

Oh shit! I began to feel myself growing wetter as my heart sank even further into my feet. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was trying to be subtle."

Mike began to laugh. At that moment, he took hold of my face and I found myself within a deep embrace, with his tongue slightly penetrating my lips. I allowed myself to enjoy this for several minutes before I pulled back. I was starting to freak out! What was I doing! This was my boss, and my supervisor for my internship! This could not happen! "We can't do this" I said while squirming, trying to appease my discomfort between my legs.

At this point I began to notice Mike's controlling nature coming out. He kept trying to entice me into straddling him and grinding up on his hard cock. My pussy continued to ache. My panties were soaking wet at this point. His hands began to search, caressing my breasts, rubbing against my throbbing clit. It took everything I had to not allow things to go further.

***

The following week at work was very intense. As part of my internship I am required to do weekly supervision meetings with Mike. I was incredibly nervous to even see him at work, let alone sit alone with him for an hour in his office. We had agreed to keep things professional for the sake of the business, but we knew just how hard that would be.

I continued to mercilessly tease him, sending him risqué pictures and purposely wearing low cut shirts to enhance my breasts. Even though I was struggling accepting the fact that this situation occurred, my confidence in myself was beginning to rise with how much he wanted me.

My pussy continued to be wet while at work, imagining all of the opportunities I could have to have his cock inside of me, thrusting and making me cum. I wanted so badly to make that happen.

***

A few days had passed since we had discussed our encounter. Then, one evening, he invited me to come over and drink wine. I enthusiastically accepted the offer. Things began normal, talking about work. I began to wonder if anything was going to happen.

"Come one." He said as he held his hand out to me.

"Where?" I replied.

"Well you didn't come over just to drink wine, so we're going to continue this conversation in the bedroom."

Once again my pussy began to get wetter as my heart sank back down into my feet. Was this really happening? My anxiety sky rocketed, imagining the repercussions if anybody were to find out. At the same time, the secrecy of it all was intoxicating.

"I don't know if it's a good idea . . ." I said with a coy smile. Of course it isn't a good idea, but I knew that wasn't going to stop us.

He grabbed my hand and I followed him into his bedroom. I lay down as he placed himself on top of me. I could feel his hard cock between our clothes pushing up against my clit. All of my inhibitions were gone; I wanted him inside of me no matter the repercussions.

Mike began to tear off my clothes, as I pulled his shirt up over his head. As his cock was grinding against my panty covered crotch, I removed my black lacy bra which I wore specially for this occasion. He moaned at the sight of my breasts and took my nipple into his mouth.

The sensation of his warm mouth on my pert nipple was driving me crazy. I began to grind more to help relieve the built up pressure. I wanted him inside of me. I moaned at the thought. He quickly removed his pants to reveal his large, thick cock.

As this tip of his cock approached my pussy, I could feel his head separating my lips. Pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of me, I let out a soft moan. He then began to thrust himself in and out, at a steady rhythm, hitting every spot just right. My pussy began to contract, squeezing his dick as I came closer and closer to climax. As I reached orgasm, I began to moan louder and louder, allowing myself to feel every little movement he made.

"Oh my God!" I yelled out as my pussy began to clench and squirt out my sweet juices. He then met my pussy with his lips, sucking on my clit, making my orgasm continue. He flipped me over, pushing himself into me once again, pulling on my hair, making me squeal. His thrusts continued as I grinded back against him. I could feel my pussy beginning to clench again as I came to another orgasm, squirting my juices all over his dick.

I flipped myself over once again, giving myself into submission to my boss. He continued to thrust himself inside of me, making me cum three more times, soaking his cock with my juices every time. I could feel him coming close to exploding as I continued to squeeze my pussy walls and scratch at his back, telling him to fuck me harder. As he came, he thrust himself into me harder as every last drop of his cum found itself into my pussy.

When he finished, he collapsed next to me. Soon after, we both got up and retrieved our clothes, dressing ourselves in the aftermath of our scandalous affair.

"Well, I should probably go. I have a terribly mean boss who will be pissed if I'm late for work in the morning." I teased as I attempted to find an escape from the incredibly erotic serious of events which I feared would lead to an awkward work week.

As I left, I could only think about how amazing this older man was, and began to immediately wonder when the next time will be that I'll get to experience his amazing dick inside of me again.