Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers

But after a short pause, Carol pulled down the straps of her bathing suit, letting her breasts fall out. Then she bent over and tugged the suit off of her bottom and down her legs.

Her nudity was now quite familiar to both Jack and me. Still, it made my cock tingle seeing her out in bright daylight completely naked, with a bunch of strangers walking along looking at her.

"Okay, Carol, you look fabulous! Let's start walking."

"Where are we walking?" I asked.

"It's a good half mile or more down the beach. We're meeting a couple of people."

I didn't ask Jack who the "people" were. I knew Jack well enough that if he wanted us to know, he would tell us. The current problem was that my wife was naked, and we had to walk a long way.

"You walk ahead, Carol," ordered Jack. "We'll be right behind you."

Carol began walking down the beach, buck-naked. Jack and I followed along, about fifteen feet behind. Jack seemed to be pretending that we weren't with Carol. I looked at Carol. As she walked down the beach, her bare butt cheeks rose and fell very noticeably with each step, her flesh wobbling each time. Probably more than if she were a younger girl. I though it was real sexy. I started getting hard in my bathing suit.

Jack was watching Carol, too. But besides watching my naked wife, I think we were both watching the other people. Most were dressed, except for a few old men. Some were walking along in the opposite direction. Each one was staring at my wife's naked brown-haired pussy, and her large bobbling tits. Even from behind, I could see the sides of her breasts swaying from side to side. And everybody else was taking them in. And once they were by Carol, they all turned around to check out her bare white ass.

There were retired men, and old women. Middle aged men and couples. They were fairly subtle in their looking. There were small groups of single young men, some appearing to be no more than eighteen. Those were the ones that ogled Carol the most obviously. Three of them even turned around to walk ahead for a second look. There were couples and groups already lying on towels and sitting in chairs, craning their necks to get a good look of the pale wife and mother.

After a while we seemed to be creating a small traffic jam behind us. After seeing Carol's bare bobbling butt, some male walkers going our way hurried up ahead to get a look at her frontal. But some preferred to walk just behind us, taking in the same jiggling ass flesh that Jack and I were.

Jack pulled out his cell phone. He started taking videos of Carol from behind. I watched his monitor to see him move in closer for a shot of her bobbling butt cheeks. Later I could tell he was taping some of the gawkers as they stared at Carol.

A large group of what appeared to be some sort of college track team, all wearing the same t-shirts, came running down the beach. They hooted the loudest. A sextet of late-teen Hispanic men walked by and whistled and made comments in Spanish.

It seemed like we walked for miles. Then I saw two men waving at us. Jack waved back.

As we got closer, the faces began to look familiar. Then I recognized them. It was Bill and Randy.

I knew Bill and Randy. They used to work in my office. Then they got promoted and opened an office out here. I didn't like those guys. They were very similar to each other. They were both from Texas. Both my age, big jocks, loud, aggressive, and obnoxious. They took credit for my work, got promotions I should have gotten. They were also pigs, real sexists with the girls in the office. Carol had met them a couple of times at company functions. She knew my opinion of them, and she seemed to share it.

And now my rivals were about to see my wife completely naked.

Jack walked up to where Bill and Randy were sitting on beach towels a little further offshore, near where the sand broke and the grass and rock-covered dunes started. Jack quickly shook hands with the two of them. Then he turned to me and Carol, who was standing next to me, half-behind me, her arms trying to cover her bare breasts.

"Bill and Randy were at the meeting this morning, and I invited them to join us," Jack said to Carol and me. Then he turned to Bill and Randy. "I believe you know these two."

"Howdy, Neil," said Bill.

"Hi, Neil," said Randy. But their eyes quickly went to Carol.

"Carol, right?" asked Bill.

"Come on out, Carol, don't be shy," said Randy. "Let's get a good look at you." Randy grabbed her hand, and pulled her out into the open. Both of my rivals studied my naked blushing wife.

"Holy crap, you look even hotter than I imagined you'd look naked, Carol," laughed Bill, looking Carol up and down at point blank range.

"Nice hooters, Carol," commented Randy.

Bill reached into a nearby cooler, and grabbed a couple of cans of beer. "Want a cold brew?" He offered one to Carol, and one to Jack. Carol declined, Jack accepted.

"Let's get comfortable," said Jack. He laid out his beach towel behind Bill's and Randy's. Then he took Carol's beach towel, and laid it right between Bill's and Randy's.

"Relax and get some sun, Carol," said Jack, and he led her over to the beach towel. Carol, in a daze, did what she was told, and sat down on the towel with her knees up, shrugging her shoulders to cover her breasts.

"Who brought the suntan lotion?" Asked Jack.

"I didn't," said Bill.

"Not me," said Randy.

I just shrugged.

"Well, it's a good thing that I did then," laughed Jack. He reached into his bag and pulled out a large bottle of lotion, and tossed it to Bill, who was now sitting next to Carol on his own beach towel. "Lotion up Carol. We don't want her to burn her gorgeous private parts."

Bill and Randy laughed. Then Bill said, "Lie down on your stomach, Carol."

Carol obediently lied down on her stomach on her beach towel. Her legs were slightly spread, and Jack was staring up her legs from right behind her. "Nice view from here," laughed Jack.

"Nice view from here," said Bill, as he knelt over Carol's bare backside. He opened the lotion bottle, and dribbled some over her back. Then he rubbed it into her flesh, taking his sweet time about it. He massaged her shoulders and back, and worked his way down to her tailbone. Then he dumped large globs of lotion on both butt cheeks. He put the bottle down, and meticulously rubbed her bare ass cheeks. He kneaded them firmly, squeezing her butt flesh between his fingers, staring down at the butt from two feet directly above her. He jiggled the flesh rapidly, as Randy, sitting just on the other side of Carol, watched and grinned. Bill even opened her butt cheeks and worked lotion into her crack, up to her asshole.

Bill squirted more lotion on Carol's thighs, and rubbed the lotion in. He took more than enough time on her inner thighs, grazing her bare hairy pussy, which caused Carol to squirm.

When Bill finished rubbing my wife's long calves, Randy grabbed the lotion bottle, and said, "Now roll over, Carol."

Carol sat up and rolled over, glancing down at Jack, apparently hoping for him to rescue her. But Jack just sipped his beer and looked up at her pussy, grinning.

Carol leaned back on her elbows, her legs slightly parted. Her body was very pale, except for her legs and upper chest. But her breasts had never really been out in the sun that I am aware of, and they were almost translucently white. They stuck out nicely as she rested back on her elbows, and her legs looked long and sexy the way that her knees were slightly bent and up.

Randy started with her feet and calves, dribbling lotion on her and rubbing it in, grinning down at her as he worked. He rubbed up her thighs, forcing her to spread her legs, as he worked in the white drops, causing her thigh flesh to jiggle.

Randy rubbed lotion into Carol's hips, and brazenly combed his fingers through her pubic hair before rubbing her pussy mound firmly. "We don't want THIS to burn," he laughed.

Carol squirmed and let out a small gasp.

Randy worked up her stomach, and as he did so, Carol's nipples started to pucker more. Soon they were back at full length, poking up at Randy.

And then Randy dribbled large quantities of lotion on Carol's chest, and down into her cleavage. He dropped the bottle, reached up with both hands, and massaged my wife's bare tits. He circled his palms around them as they bobbled. He squeezed them firmly, jiggled them rapidly, and even slapped them around a little. This got Bill and Jack chuckling.

"Let me help," said Bill, and he grabbed Carol's left tit and fondled it roughly while Randy groped the right tit. Finally Carol let out a little squeal.

"Okay boys, let the woman get some rays," said Jack. With that Carol turned back on her stomach on her beach towel, with my two business rivals lying on either side of her, ogling her naked body, and flirting and hitting on her. Jack just lied on his towel, alternately drinking beer and staring up at Carol's exposed crotch.

We were at a narrow part of the beach, not far from the shore, and plenty of people were now walking along the beach. Plenty of them took their time and stared at Carol's naked body. Some stopped and played in the water. Jack told Carol to turn over so she wouldn't get burned, but I think he just wanted her to expose her tits and pussy to the crowd, and himself.

After a while, Jack stood up, and said, "Come on, Carol, let's go cool off in the water."

"Yeah, Carol," said Bill. "It's play time."

"I'm in," said Randy, and they pulled the reluctant Carol up to her feet.

"Neil, you stay here and guard my wallet, and the beer," ordered Jack. Jack, Bill, and Randy, escorted my nude wife down to the water.

Jack and Bill took Carol by the hand, and coaxed her to the shore. Randy ran up to his bag and pulled out a beach football. He took it down to the water, and all four of them played catch. Somehow they managed to keep Carol in the shallow water so her nudity was exposed to the people walking along the shore, as well as a group of people who had managed to set up camp near Carol. Carol's big tits and mature ass bobbled wildly as she threw the football and ran to retrieve it. The three men all seemed to constantly over throw the ball to Carol, causing her to run a few feet to retrieve it, as her tits bounced wildly. I ventured to guess that she was happier in deep water where she could hide her nudity.

But once she stopped the game of catch and got waist deep, the grabass started, as Jack appeared to be encouraging Bill and Randy to get in some feels, and pull Carol down into the water. From about eighty feet away, I watched Bill try to pick up Carol. Carol was no small woman, but Bill was a big jock, and he grabbed her and threw her into deeper water. Bill then grabbed her, getting her by the butt as she picked her up, and nuzzled his nose into her cleavage, before throwing her into the water again.

Carol was blocked from heading to the shore, and so she stayed in chest deep water to hide her nudity. Bill approached her from the front, and held her. Carol tried to back up, but Randy got directly behind her and held her in place. They were mostly under the water up to their chests. Bill seemed to have his elbows to his side and his hands out front. It's possible he was feeling her tits. Carol was shaking her head no, her eyes darting to shore and then to Jack, who stood nearby watching. Randy was up close behind her. His hands were under the water. I couldn't see where. Then between cresting waves, I could see that Bill did have both hands up in front of him, on Carol's naked breasts. Carol had her hands on his chest, like she was trying to push him away or keep him at bay, but I don't think she was really pushing. As for Randy behind her, his arms were down in front of him, and I imagined the worst, picturing him groping her bare butt, and perhaps even reaching between her spread legs and playing with her pussy.

And then Jack started to make out with Carol, and did the Protruding Tongue thing with Carol, and after that Bill and Randy traded long kisses with my naked wife in deeper water, their hands out of sight.

The group returned to the beach towels, and dried off. Bill and Randy were more than eager to towel off Carol all over. But Jack interceded.

"Boys, this time let Carol dry herself and put on her own lotion," said Jack. I thought he was gaining a heart until I heard him continue. "Carol, stand out there a few feet, and dry yourself. Give everybody a good show."

"Everybody" was a large group of people that had managed to set up their beach towels around our little group. Carol is no firm teen, but she was tall and busty and pretty, and was the most arousing thing I'd spotted naked on the beach. And so there were easily forty people sitting and lying in our general vicinity, not so subtly looking at Carol. Many more had watched her frolicking by the water and decided to stop and loiter at water's edge near Carol. And so knowing Jack, as Carol and I now do, we both were beginning to understand that Jack wanted Carol to put on a show, similar to what she'd done last night in the hotel.

Carol grabbed her towel and stood a few feet away from us, closer to the water. "That's it," said Jack, loud enough for Carol and me to hear, but not loud enough for the throngs to hear over the wind and waves.

Carol rubbed her front dry, making her tits bobble and shake rapidly. She bent at the waist to rub her pussy and legs, letting her tits dangle freely. She lifted one knee and then the other to rub her thighs dry.

Jack then tossed the bottle of suntan lotion to Carol. "Start with your chest."

Carol dumped lotion on her chest, put the bottle down, and slowly rubbed the lotion into her breasts, lifting and rubbing them as Randy had done earlier.

"Jiggle them more. Faster."

Carol jiggled her own tits rapidly, while pulling on her nipples and palming her globes.

I looked at the crowd. There were a group of drinking college jocks; a handful of nerds who were probably there looking for naked women; a couple of older men who likewise may have been walking the beach with their sunglasses on so they could ogle women; some middle aged couples who were perhaps innocent witnesses but still enthralled by Carol's brazen show; and many more. I caught a couple of them aiming their cell phone cameras Carol's way. And a dude up on the hill behind us to the right had a camera with a telephoto lens.

Carol worked her way down her front, and Jack murmured out instructions, praising her when she did something sexy. Carol rubbed her stomach and managed to shake her tits rapidly while doing it. Carol seemed to be looking down at her body, and I wondered if she had noticed how many people were looking over at her. She was almost assuredly aware.

Carol spread her legs, bent her knees, and rubbed lotion into her inner thighs, causing them to jiggle. Then she lotioned her calves, bending at the waist so her big tits swung down loosely for the throngs.

More and more people walking along the beach had stopped, at first to see what everybody else was stopping for, and then to watch the tall buxom woman put on her sex show. And Bill and Randy were also silently mesmerized by my wife's actions.

When Carol rubbed her shoulders and back, she arched her back and threw her tits out, and they wobbled as she massaged her own upper and lower back. But when it was time to lotion her butt, Jack told her to turn around. Now, when she jiggled and squeezed her own bare white butt, perhaps a hundred people were watching.

Carol bent from the waist to lotion the back of her legs, and I'm sure that more than a few of the onlookers caught a glimpse of her hair-covered pussy slit between her legs. Some could probably also see her puckered asshole.

Finally Carol finished her show, and as she walked back to the rest of us, the group of drinking college jocks actually applauded.

Carol was requested to return to her towel between Bill and Randy. She turned on her right side, and from my angle I could see her tits hanging down sideways. Her left knee was up a little, and I could see Bill's hand fondling her butt, and reaching between her legs to tickle her pubic hair. Randy, also on his side facing Carol, reached over and tugged on her nipple, as he talked quietly to her.

We were too close to the water for passersby and other sunbathers not to notice sexual activity, which I heard Jack tell Randy was strictly forbidden on the beach and could lead to arrest. That kept the touching subtle, but didn't completely stop it. Bill twirled her hair from behind, and Randy ran his fingers down along her hips.

Jack said, "We're out of beer."

Bill said, "There's a bar at the hotel right there up the hill. Hey Neil, can you run up there and get us a few cans of beer? Take my bag." Jack nodded at the suggestion. Reluctantly, I left my wife there with the three dirty men. Carol gave me a fearful look as I got up, but I said nothing to her.

I walked over to the hotel and bought some beers at the hotel's patio bar. When I returned to my group, I saw that our clothes were still there, but everybody was gone. I looked along the beach and in the water, but didn't see them. Up the dune beyond our spot, I saw a bathing suit laid out on a piece of driftwood. The suit looked a lot like the one that Randy had been wearing.

I climbed a small hill, just up from our beach towels. I saw some people in a crevice between some small dunes. I stayed out of sight, until I was close enough to recognize my wife and boss and my business rivals. Carol and Randy were lying on my beach towel, nestled between two small sand dunes. Randy was lying on top of my wife. Bill and Jack were sitting on a nearby piece of large driftwood.

I moved in closer to see Randy's bare butt between Carol's legs, humping her rapidly. With the sound of the waves and sea gulls I couldn't hear anything from Carol or Randy, but could see plenty in the bright daylight. Randy was naked as he fucked my naked wife. Carol's hair had started to dry and was curly and unkempt, in sort of a wild sexy way. Her hands were on Randy's back as he humped into her. Her legs were splayed wide, her thighs were quivering.

Randy humped really fast, and apparently finished quickly. I saw Bill and Jack stand up. As soon as Randy climbed off of Carol, Bill and Jack walked down to them, and took the recovering Carol by the arms. Soon Jack was back sitting on the log, and Carol was on her knees on a beach towel, in front of him. Carol leaned down and sucked his cock. Bill stripped his bathing suit off, and knelt behind Carol. He worked his hard cock into her pussy and fucked her doggie style.

I looked around. There was the dude on the hill, with his telephoto lens, no doubt clicking photos of my wife getting gangbanged by my boss and other co-workers.

I don't know if anybody had an orgasm then, but they re-configured. Jack lay on his back, and Carol climbed on top of him, backwards. Jack stabbed up, and I guessed that he wasn't aiming for her pussy, but her asshole. He eventually got inside her that way, and when he did, he yanked Carol backwards onto his chest. Then Bill re-entered her pussy, and Carol got "DP"d.

This time I'd swear that I heard Carol squeal loudly, but on the noisy beach it was muffled. Carol got flailed around like a rag doll. Jack was a fairly little guy, but Bill and Randy were big Texan jocks, and they kicked up plenty of sand as they humped her.

When the DP was done, they started over, with Carol taking Randy's cock in her mouth, and Jack and Bill getting hand jobs. Then Carol was flipped over and placed on top of the log. Her tits hung over the log, and Jack knelt behind her, and fucked her jiggling ass roughly. Bill knelt on the other side of the log, and stuffed his cock into her mouth. She took turns sucking Randy and Bill's cocks; back and forth, back and forth; while they roughly groped her tits.

George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers
1...34567...10