Boston Cream Pie Ch. 01

Story Info
Gary wants a cream pie from his wife Patty.
9.9k words
390.7k
206
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

Sometimes you have sexual desires or fantasies that you know you should never pursue, but there are times when you just can't help yourself. This story is about the pursuit of my fantasy.

It all started when I was in high school. At that time I was a bit of a geek and an honor student more interested in computers than girls, that is until my senior year. It was at that point that I noticed the girls around me and started having wet dreams about them. Lacking in social graces as I was, I had no idea how to go about getting a date with a girl let alone getting her to have sex with me.

It was toward the end of the school year when my best friend John suggested I ask Helen Whitaker out. Helen was the girl in our class voted most likely to...

At first I didn't like the idea of asking the class slut out on a date, but John convinced me that if I wanted to get laid she was my best bet. It took me nearly two hours to finally get up the nerve to call her and was very relieved when she said she would go out with me that Friday night. She told me she had something else she had to do earlier that night so I should pick her up at her house at ten o'clock.

I called John and told him the good news then asked him where I should take Helen on our date. John just laughed and said, "Just take her into the back seat of your car."

I said, "What?"

John said, "Helen is the easiest girl in school. You don't have to take her anywhere. Just drive out to the old parking lot behind the baseball field and get her in the backseat and you'll get laid."

I couldn't believe what John was telling me. "You mean all I have to do is take her parking and I'll get laid?"

"Yep. She knows what you want so there's no point wasting time going to the movies or anything like that. Just take her out and fuck her."

I wasn't sure about the idea of just taking her parking. I felt that as a gentleman I should take her out for dinner or something. Although, starting a date at ten o'clock is to late to go to a movie or to dinner. I wasn't sure what I should do so I decided that when I picked Helen up I would just ask her where she wanted to go.

I have to admit that the idea that I might actually have sex with her had me so excited that I couldn't stand it. On Friday I got to her house at ten but she wasn't home. I sat in my car wondering if she was going to stand me up but five minutes later a car pulled up and Helen got out. When the other car pulled away I got out of my car and started walking toward Her. When she saw me coming she said, "Oh you're hear? Well I'm ready so let's go."

When we got in my car I said, "Where would you like to go?"

Helen said, "Well, I don't want to go to the old parking lot behind the ball field."

I was hoping that my disappointment didn't show as I said, "That's okay."

Then Helen said, "Yeah, the cops have been hanging around over there. Let's go over to Stillman's pond. I know a place in the woods where no one will bother us."

I was stunned. All I could manage to say was, "I don't know where Stillman's Pond is."

Helen directed me there and we were out of the car and walking down a narrow path just ten minutes after I picked her up. We walked about two hundred feet into the woods and we came to a clearing. Helen pulled a beach blanket out of the large handbag she was carrying and laid it out on the ground. She sat down and patted the blanket next to her indicating that she wanted me to sit with here.

I sat down next to her but I didn't know what I should do next so I did nothing. Helen turned to me and said, "Aren't you going to kiss me?"

I leaned toward he and started to give her as gentle a kiss on the lips as I could but she grabbed my head in her hands and plastered her lips to mine. The next thing I knew her tongue was in my mouth. Within seconds after that I had a raging hard on that was causing me some discomfort in my pants.

After we broke from the kiss Helen said, "You're a virgin aren't you?"

The question embarrassed me and I wanted to lie and say that I wasn't but she already knew the truth so I said nothing.

She said, "Don't worry about it. Just do what I tell you and we will both enjoy this." Then she started giving me instructions. At first I was a little uncomfortable with her telling me what to do but I quickly got used to it and began enjoying the experience. I have to admit that I almost came in my pants when she pulled me down to suck on her nipple for the first time. When she opened my pants and pulled my cock out and began stroking it I was in heaven. At that point I knew that I would do whatever Helen wanted me to do.

I couldn't believe it when she took my cock into her mouth and started to suck me off. I had never felt anything that good before. Just when I didn't think I could hold off any longer Helen stopped. Then she removed her pants and panties and said, "Now it's your turn. You have to eat me now."

I wasn't quit sure but I guessed that she wanted me to suck on her pussy. I had heard of eating pussy before, but the thought of actually doing it had never occurred to me. I had never even seen a pussy other than in a picture so I was quite nervous as I moved my head between Helen's legs. When I got within a few inches I froze and just stared at her pussy. It looked like a puffy mound all covered with hair and it looked shinny as if it was wet. When I didn't move for a while Helen took my head in her hands and pulled me to her pussy and said, "Just lick it at first and then stick your tongue inside as far as you can and begin sucking on me."

I didn't see that I had any choice so I did as Helen told me and began licking her pussy. I can't describe the smell or the taste of her pussy that night. Never having been this close to a real pussy before I had no idea what it was supposed to smell or taste like. I had heard other boys make jokes about pussy smelling like fish but Helen's didn't. The first scent I noticed was of strawberries, like a scented shampoo but I also smelled something else that was almost like freshly moan grass. When I ran my tongue over her pussy it was a little sticky and very juicy inside when I slipped my tongue inside her vagina. The taste was strange, a little sweet, a little bitter and somewhat salty. I wasn't sure how I felt about the taste.

Helen directed me as I performed. She told me what felt good and what didn't then suddenly she stopped talking and her whole body stiffened. She began to make little whimpering sounds as she pulled my face into her pussy. When she did this her pussy became even wetter. After a couple of minutes she relaxed. When I asked her what happened she said that she had an orgasm.

After that Helen guided my cock into her wet hole and helped me get into the right rhythm as I pumped into her. I only lasted a couple of minutes then I blasted my first intercourse-induced climax into Helen's pussy.

Afterward we lay on the blanket and Helen played with my soft cock. She asked, "Did you like it?"

"It was great."

"What was your favorite part?"

I said, "I don't know. I liked everything."

She said, "Did you like eating me?"

"Yes, very much."

"Even the taste?"

"I don't know. I guess it was okay."

"You know you are the first guy to do that to me."

"Really?"

"Yep. And you want to know a secret?"

"Sure."

"You're the second guy I have had sex with tonight. I was just getting home from my other date when you picked me up. Do you know what that means?"

I couldn't figure what she was getting at and I told her so.

Helen said, "It means that my pussy was full of his cum when you ate me."

When she said that I felt a little ill but then she asked, "Does that bother you?"

I don't know why but I lied and said, "No."

Helen said, "Good." Then she move down and took my cock back into her mouth.

I lay on my back enjoying the sensations as she brought my cock back to life. When I was fully erect Helen lifted herself over me so that her pussy was over my head and she lowered herself down and pressed her pussy against my mouth. I knew that her pussy was full of my cum and I didn't want to eat her but when I heard her say, "Please eat my pussy again I couldn't help myself.

I pushed my tongue up inside her and I could feel the mixture of my cum and her juices flowing into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow. Helen stayed on top of me like that until she had an orgasm, then she worked on my cock with her mouth until I had my orgasm. She took my whole load in her mouth.

When she was done cleaning my cock off she said, "Now we are even. We have both eaten your cum tonight."

After that we folded up the blanket and headed back to the car. On the way Helen asked me if I would like her to teach me how to be a great lover so that I would always please my women. I was still so fired up by the evening's events that I said I would like that very much.

She said, "I'll be your teacher on one condition."

"What's that?"

"On nights when I have had sex with another guy you have to eat my pussy like you did tonight."

I thought about her proposition for a while and agreed.

For the rest of that school year, Helen would tell me when I should pick her up and we would go to the pond or some other secluded place and make love. We even did it in her bedroom a few times when her parents weren't home. Every time we got together I had to eat her pussy and it was always messy with another guys cum. While at first I wasn't crazy about the idea of eating her out after she'd had sex with another guy it wasn't difficult for me to do it and I never had any negative effects from doing it. After a while I began to look forward to eating her pussy. I especially enjoyed the sex and Helen did teach me how to please a woman and gave me a great deal of confidence in my abilities.

I spent a lot of time with Helen that summer but in the fall I started college and I never saw her again.

All that was twelve years ago.

After college I got a job in a data center for large computer company in North Carolina. That's where I met Patty. Patty is a tall and attractive red headed Irish girl from Boston with hazel eyes nice breasts and a beautiful sexy ass. I first noticed her because of her Boston accent; it was so much different from that of the locals. We dated for a couple of years then married. We've had a very loving relationship and a good sex life over the last eight years.

Three years ago I was surfing the web and found an erotic stories site and started reading some of the stories. In one of the stories the writer told of his desire to eat another mans cum from his wife's pussy. In the story the author detailed how he persuaded his wife to go on a date with another man, have sex with him then come home and let her husband eat her cum filled pussy. The story was well written and had me extremely hard by the time I finished reading it.

As sexually stimulating as the story was to me, when I finished reading it I thought to myself, 'I could never do that.' Then suddenly I thought of Helen. I hadn't thought of her in over twelve years. I remembered my times with Helen and how I had sucked other guys cum from her pussy so many times and how I had actually come to enjoy doing it. The memories of that had me so aroused that I had to slip into the bathroom and masturbate.

After that I stared looking for more stories dealing with the subject of husbands eating their wife's pussy after they had sex with other men. While reading these stories I discovered the reference to cream pies. It seemed to be a fitting name for a pussy full of cream.

After reading cream pie stories for a couple of months I began to fantasize about eating Patty when her pussy was full of cum. I could never tell Patty about my fantasy. Even I knew that it was perverted. How could I ask my wife to fuck another man so that I could eat her pussy afterward? She would think I had lost my mind. It occurred to me that the next best thing would be to go down on her pussy after I had made love to her.

I found that this wouldn't be as easy as I thought. Most times after I climaxed I didn't feel the desire to go down on Patty and I would just roll over and go to sleep. Finally one Saturday afternoon Patty and I were fooling around and ended up making love. After our initial orgasms we cuddled for a while. As we lay on the bed I began to think about eating Patty and when I began to get aroused by the idea I started kissing my way down to her pussy. When I got close, Patty closed her legs tightly and asked, "What are you doing?"

I said, "I'm going to kiss your lovely pussy."

"But I am all messy down there."

I said, "I don't care."

She said, "You don't want to do that."

We went back and forth like that for a couple of minutes and in the end she wouldn't let me eat her.

Then one night, about a month later, after making love I rolled over and went to sleep. I woke up about an hour later and Patty wasn't in bed. When I sat up I heard the television on downstairs. I went downstairs and found Patty watching a movie on HBO. I asked her if she was okay and she said she was fine but that she couldn't sleep.

I joined her on the sofa and after a few minutes we began kissing. I don't know who started it but it really doesn't matter. I soon had Patty's nightgown opened and was sucking on her nipples. When I slipped off the sofa onto the floor and positioned myself between Patty's knees she didn't say a word. I unbuttoned her gown all the way down and spread it open exposing her creamy thighs and red bush to my view. I began kissing the insides of her thighs and Patty spread her legs for me. As I continued kissing her thighs I reached out and put my hands on her hips and pulled her forward on the sofa. Rather that resisting me, Patty scooted forward and sat so that her pussy was right in front of me.

The thought that we had made love only and hour ago and I was about to eat her pussy had my cock so hard I thought it would break if I didn't get it out of my pants soon. As I began to eat her I could taste my semen mixed with her juices and it brought back the memories of my times with Helen. After Patty climaxed I felt just a little disappointed because I knew that while it was exciting to be eating her this way it wasn't as exciting as the fantasy of eating her after she had sex with another man. It worried me to think that I might actually want Patty to have sex with another man. I licked and sucked on Patty until she had another orgasm then I turned off the television and took Patty upstairs and made love to her.

That night did nothing for my obsession. Rather than satisfy me it made me want the fantasy even more.

While I thought about that night a lot, it wasn't repeated.

About a year ago the house next door to us was sold and we got new neighbors. Dot and Jack Kelly moved into the house and into our lives. We all hit if off immediately. Jack and I shared interests in the same sports teams and working on cars and the girls had common interests too. We socialized with Dot and Jack all the time. We had dinner or played cards at each other's houses and went out together frequently.

Dot has dark brown hair, and brown eyes; she is about five feet five inches tall and very nicely built. Jack was about my size, six feet tall and light brown hair. He has an athletic body and a sharp mind.

Jack often travels for work and one night while he was out of town and Patty was working late Dot called me and said that she was having a problem with something stuck in her garbage disposal.

I went next door and had the disposal fix in just a few minutes. Afterward I sat down to have a drink with Dot. We talked for a while and had a couple more drinks when Dot told me a joke she had heard at work. I don't remember the punch line of the joke but the joke had something to do with a wife that didn't enjoy sex anymore.

I laughed at the joke and then kidded Dot by saying, "I hope you weren't talking about you and Jack. I would hate to think that Jack wasn't getting enough."

Dot laughed and said, "Oh, you don't need to worry about Jack. He gets plenty. I love sex as much or more than he does."

I don't know how we ended up talking about fantasies but we did. Dot told me that she had two fantasies. One fantasy was about having two men make love to her at the same time. I asked her what her other fantasy was and she started to say something then stopped then said, "I can't tell you that one. At least not now, maybe some other time."

Dot looked as if she was suddenly embarrassed. Then to change the subject she said, "Okay, I told you my fantasy you tell me yours."

I kept saying no but she kept after me. Finally I broke down and said, "I have a fantasy that involves Patty having sex with another man." I couldn't believe that I actually said it.

Dot smiled and said, "That's interesting. Who's the guy?"

"What guy."

"The guy you want Patty to have sex with."

" No one specific."

"Oh, You want to watch her have sex with another guy, is that it?"

"No. I don't want... Well actually I never thought about watching."

Dot stared at me for a minute and finally said, "You want Patty to have sex with another guy, but you don't have anyone in mind and you are not interested in watching her having sex with this other guy, or at least that is not the fantasy. Let me see, is it that you want Patty to come tell you about the affair and then make love to you?"

I could feel my face turning read as I said, "Not exactly."

"Not exactly? I must be close because I can see you're embarrassed but I can't think of what else it might be. Come on, just tell me."

I said, "I can't."

"Sure you can. I promise that no matter what it is I will never tell anyone and I wont tease you about it."

"I can't."

"Oh come on, please?"

She finally broke my resistance down. I couldn't look at her as I said, "Have you ever heard of the term cream pie?

"I don't know what you mean. Are you talking about something to eat?"

"In a manor of speaking I am. My fantasy is for Patty to have sex with another man then I have oral sex with her after."

Dot said, "Wow that's pretty wild."

"You promised not to tease me about this."

"I'm not teasing. It is pretty wild. That's what you call a cream pie?"

"I have read some erotic stories on the subject and that's what they call it."

Dot said, "I can see that, a cream filled pussy called a cream pie. Let me ask you this, is your fantasy only about having oral sex with Patty after she has had sex with another man or is it about having oral sex with any woman after she has had sex with another man?"

"It's mostly about Patty, but it could be any woman." I was thinking about my times with Helen as I said that.

Dot said, "Have you ever mentioned this to Patty?"

"I could never talk about this with her. And don't you ever tell her either."

"I promised that I wouldn't say anything to anyone didn't I? Don't worry; your secret is safe with me. But it is a pretty wild idea."

We talked for a few more minutes after that then I headed back home. For the next couple of weeks I was very uncomfortable talking to Dot. I was mad at myself for telling her my fantasy and thought that now every time Dot looked at me she saw me as some kind of pervert.

Then one Sunday afternoon we had a cook out with Dot and Jack. During dinner Jack mentioned that he was flying to Chicago Monday evening and wouldn't be home till Wednesday evening. Patty said, "I'd have you over for dinner tomorrow Dot, but I have to work late but we would love to have you come over Tuesday night."

Dot said, "That would be great, thanks."

I wasn't too happy about the idea of spending the evening with Patty and Dot, wondering if Dot might say something about our private conversation in front of Patty.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers