Both Captive

Story Info
In Mastering Her He is Mastered
3.2k words
4.64
16k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to My loving slave and the keeper of My heart and soul, fireinnereyes. I have made her Mine, and in so doing I am hers.

She wakes up to an unfamiliar feeling and endeavors to get out of bed when she notices that she is bound tight by her hands and ankles in a spread eagle position. Panicking, she lifts her head and looks around; damn what's that in the corner? Feeling her breath catching in her throat, she raises her head from the pillow and peers into the shadows, struggling against the bonds in desperation but is held firmly. Suddenly, the darkest part of the shadow starts to move gradually towards her as he steps out into the edges of the light; her eyes widen in terror as her heart pounds out of her chest so loudly it made her ears ring. There standing before her is a tall man with an evident strong, muscular form outlined from the moonbeams that backlight the stranger spilling through her bedroom window. A somewhat cruel look on his sensual lips, his eyes boring into hers from across the room causing the blood to course through her veins like wildfire.

"You can struggle all you like my dear but in my 10 years of experience, I've yet to have one escape from me " he said in an eerily confident voice that made her shiver. As he approached, she takes in the effects of him - dressed in black buckskin, high ankle moccasins and a small whip in a holster on his side. He's truly a frightening sight but for some reason she doesn't scream instead she looks him dead in the eye and sees a faint glimmer of humor lurking in the back of his bright green orbs or steel.

"God, he's very handsome " she thinks silently. "What... what...what do you want?" she becomes angry at herself for stuttering in fear as he approaches the bed and stands over her, she's trying so hard not to show any weakness. His eyes roam up and down her beautiful form as if she were prey and he a hungry predator on the hunt. She looks up at him and almost screams her question yet again, "WHAT DO YOU WANT DAMN IT?"

He watches her calmly for this is nothing new to him, a thousand girls - a thousand responses, he's seen it all yet there's something different about this one. Cocking his head to the side and gazing at her curiously, losing his train of thought and finding himself a bit perturbed that this woman is diverting his attention and focus unlike the others, he shakes his head and refocuses his mind back to his objective. He doesn't have much time to do what needs to be done so he quickly reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small electrical device, long and slender, that looks non-threatening. Reaching down with it, he places it on her nipple and she raises her head and bites at him like an animal trying to defend itself, the electric shock spreading a sizzling, tingling pain throughout her soft, voluptuous breast flesh.

"Get your bloody hands and that thing off my body right now, you bastard " her eyes filling with fire as a moan escapes her lips much to her dismay. He smiles knowingly and triggers the device yet again and watches as her body bows, arches and trembles in response to the wand. As he lifts the wand from her sensitive breast, she gasps and lifts her eyes to him, chest heaving as her pulse races through her, "Why are you doing this to me? Who are you?"

His voice low and thick with lust "You may call me Sir, in fact from now on you will call all men that you deal with Sir", phrasing his response in a calm and no nonsense manner.

Furiously, she spits back at him, "Call a man sir? Hah All men are good for noth..." a silent scream issues form her as her sensuous mouth opens wide and he calmly triggers the wand on the other nipple. Her body bending with the sensation, the pain rocketing thru her clear from her nipple to her pussy, "Oh my God " she responds breathlessly. She thinks to herself, "Holy fuck, my pussy is getting wet, gawd I don't believe it I can't let him see that but I won't be able to hide it with my legs spread like this " Desperately she tries to close her legs to no avail, the blush slowly creeping over her face and chest tells him everything he needs to know. A soft smile transforming his face to a somewhat pleasant visage, he reaches down and pushes her hair out of her eyes. She looks at him imploring, "Please sir, please let me go, I beg of you I...I...I won't tell anyone. Nobody needs to know."

His head falls back, simply amused by her and he laughs out loud heartily then his eyes fix on hers again as he says sternly, "Do you think I give a flying fuck if you tell someone? Do you think I'm going to leave you here? Have you no idea what is happening to you?" "Well, let's get started then shall we? Here's what we are going to do, I am going to hurt you." Her eyes begin filling up to the brim with tears of fear at the sound of determination and conviction in his voice, the unknown sending chills up her spine as her hair stands on end. "...And I'm going to do it over and over and just when you think you can't stand it anymore, I am going to do one of two things...now listen closely to me littleone...I am either going to hurt you worse and more or I am going to stop ... I will decide. You will have no say so in the matter at all. In fact, if you dare to speak you may regret it. By the time I am through with you, you will be unable to decide which is worse, more pain or the stopping of it altogether. Your body belongs to me now."

Looking at him with complete confusion in her watery eyes she was not ready for what happened next. Laying the wand on her pussy through her panties, he hit her with the full force of it, the pain shot through her like lightning and she faded out almost into blackness. She dimly heard a voice screaming and as she came back to her senses and realized it was coming from her He watched her closely, not speaking...not moving, just observing until her mouth opened and she gasped for air.

He then sat beside her on the bed, her whimpering sweet music to his ears. She didn't notice until he held it right in front of her that he was holding a large razor sharp Bowie knife. She thought her heart would stop, all kinds of possibilities running through her brain and then she yelped as the feeling of the cold steel held against her breast made her squirm. "Don't move If you move you are responsible for whatever happens." he said in a commanding tone. In one swift motion he cut her blouse and bra from her and yanked them from her body, throwing them on the floor by the wall. She started crying and he watched her with curiosity for a second before he slipped the blade under the waistband of her panties and every so slowly he dragged the blade down across her mons, pressing the ice cold steel firmly against her clit. He noticed how hard it was and swollen, engorged and aroused, pleased with himself he flicked his wrist and sliced the panties off.

The cool air rushed across her pussy and the stiff clitoris and sent a shudder through her. "Ohhh my God...what is happening to me?" she thought, a small moan escaping from her lips as he trailed the back of his fingers through her cuntlips and pressed hard against her opening. Two fingers slipping into her, he had a large hand and long, thick fingers and since she was still frightened it made her delicious cunt very tight so he had to push with force to drive it in but finally had his fingers fully extended and buried inside of her. Her hips bucked with the deep penetration as she tried to reject his touch with her last remaining act of defiance. This of course, served only to make it easier for him to enter her. When he hit bottom and stretched his fingers she let out with a low wail...shame, embarrassment, anger, and lust all mixing together to create a sound which sent a bolt of energy through his very soul.

Her eyes large and reminding him of a doe right before the bullet slams into it, she feels the orgasm coming on. Helpless to stop it she begins to surrender to the urges within her when suddenly he removes his hand from her vagina. Her hips actually rising off the bed searching for the penetration even as the mixed feelings of relief and disappointment race through her. She goes totally mad when she feels him slap her clitoris a series of times, the ache within her growing stronger. Each blow making her scream from the pain but bringing her closer and closer to a point where she can't distinguish between the pain and the intense feelings of pleasure she is craving. "Damn you Why are you doing this to me? Who are you? What do you want from me? Ohhhh ahhhh geeeezus...please it hurts " squealing she was rolling her hips from side to side the best she could, tugging at her bonds and trying to dodge the relentless slaps from his punishing hand ... she found herself grinding her ass against the bed anticipating the next blow. She didn't want him to know how aroused she was, so she continued with her weak display of feisty defiance. When it doesn't fall she moans in frustration and opens her eyes to find him standing over her with a piercing gaze that seemed to look right through her feigned struggle, reading her mind.

His eyes penetrating, knowing, controlling her every thought, he reaches into a bag he has set by the side of the bed and pulls out a small crop like tool. Her eyes widen as she screams silently to herself, afraid to open her mouth remembering his warning and at the same time fearing and embracing the anticipation of what he is going to do with the quirt. He raises it and slaps it down quickly on the inside of her thigh, the sharp lash of it causing her to buck up against the restraints but searing through her body like the precursor to an orgasm.

Her thoughts flooded with emotion and her mind begins reeling wondering "my God what is this man doing to do next? He's controlling every emotion I have " Tears start rolling from her eyes as she realizes that this is what she wants, what she craves, what she yearns for. This kind of excitement has eluded her and she has been searching for this all of her life. She feels the lash of the quirt again as it strikes the tender flesh under her cunny where the groin meets the thigh and her hips rock toward the blow instead of away from it this time. She is owned and she knows it. Even with her last cogent free thought she struggles to escape and fights as she is torn between what is right and wrong yet she desperately needs to know what this man is here to teach her. The next three blows again finding her cunt and swelling clitoris, the pearl protruding from the fleshy covering of it ... marking her vulva ... making her scream in a combination of pain and ecstasy. The delicious woman starts murmuring in her lust filled haze "Mmm more, more...yesss, please, that's it....mmmore "

He watches her carefully and although he's done this so many times before, taking young women and preparing them for training as pleasure slaves was exciting in the beginning but he's become jaded. He knows what to look for and he senses when they are ready to break. He cocks his head and watches her writhe with need as he continues to torture her cunt. There's something different here, something about this one, her innocence maybe...her responses certainly were beyond his recent experiences and this girl has stopped fighting against him. It had been a long time since he'd seen one this hungry. She was afraid but as he watched her something changed and intent on punishing her somehow he had missed it. He looked at her face and saw something which made his heart jump... she was watching Him. Her eyes were fixed on his face, her lips slightly parted as she moaned almost continuously with her pink little tongue slipping in and out of her mouth and wetting her lips.

As she noticed him looking at her, she felt her hips increase their motion, undulating in an expressive dance of desire, pressing up to his spanking hand, seeking to force more contact. He grabbed her throat and cut off her airway, without thinking he again sunk his fingers into her now sopping wet cunt, her moans turned into a wailing cry of pleasure and she unexpectedly erupted into an intense orgasm and just as she did, he let go of her throat.

Gasping and crying out in the midst of passion, pain and pleasure her voice leaping into his heart and ripping it out from the root as he heard her pleas "Ohhhh sir... please ... More " her voice trailing off as the intensity of the orgasm overwhelmed her, "Ahhh... mooooore .. oh please sir, I beg of you " Her body surrendering to the primal urges within as her eyes glazed over in lust.

Unfamiliar feelings are crowding into his mind and he notices that she is truly beautiful, her body is flawless and her reactions are excruciatingly erotic. This is not good he thinks to himself, I must remain above this but as he looks back down at her, he is swept up in her passion. His fingers develop a life of their own as he presses into her with a low growl from deep in his throat.

Hearing him, she goes ballistic, thrashing and moaning, her head flailing from side to side, her eyes wild and glowing. Suddenly she erupts with a cry of lust that reaches into him and grabs his soul. "Fuck me you son of a bitch...fuck me right now ... oh you bastard...whatever you want .. whatever you need ... it's yours .. just pleeeeeease FUCK MEEEE goddamit " her voice filled with passion and urgency.

With a sharp keening sound emanating from his throat he tears off his clothes, her eyes go wide as she sees her tormentor naked and rampant, a strong hard body, countless scars and his cock raging as it stands proudly between his legs. He approaches her and she lifts her head from the bed to watch his every move. Grabbing the knife, he cuts through the rope and releases her legs and she kicks at him feeling her freedom for a moment, she struggles to try and get away, embarrassed by how much he's turned her into a bitch in heat. An evil smile coming over his face, he grabs her ankles with a strong grip and spreads her wide, crawling onto the bed between her thighs and reaching down and twisting her clit cruelly.

She lets out a wail with feral intensity and again thrusts up to him totally unable to fight against her body's need "You fucker she hisses "Come on you bastard...fuck me I'm yours damn it, take me...own me....possess me "

He falls on her and buries his cock deep within her, thrusting as he slides into her tight little fuckhole and slamming right to the hilt. Both of them making sounds not meant to come from human vocal cords, and the dance begins. The first thing he notices is the amazing heat in her voracious cunt. Fuck, she's raging hot The next was the level of wetness, it's like she'd never been touched before, her juices were gushing from her lips. As his hips began to pound mercilessly into her, he reveled in her tightness...the primitive moans emitting from her throat, the clutching of her cunt and the fury of her lust.

She in turn seeking his inner fire, the depths of his strokes, the power of his muscles, the incredible hunger...he was starving Quickly she realizes that he is responding to her and that he is as caught up in this fuck as much as she was. This powerful man who had bound and taken her was seeking the same goal as she, the realization sent her once again over the brink into a massive orgasm that ripped through her very core. He reached up at that precise moment and released her arms, her hands quickly flying to his hair and grabbing fist fulls of his hair, she pulled his head to hers and groaned, growling in lust, unbridled passion heard in her sultry voice as she said with great conviction "Yessss sir, I am yours....take me...claim me....fuck me...use me " Her legs wrapped around him as her heels dug into his ass and pulled him to her trying to get him to go deeper, grinding and slamming her pelvis to his in wanton, wild abandon.

This woman was making him insane. He had come to take her to prepare her for a life as a pleasure slave, something he had been doing for years since winning his own freedom. In one moment she had destroyed the wall he had built, the displacement he required to perform his task. He wanted her; he knew he would never willingly let her go, he also realized that meant he would be forever on the run with her. The people he worked and hunted for were not forgiving. His body reacted to her fiery lust and he was consumed by her, feeding sensations he had long since left behind, he reveled in her passion. He fed her hunger with a matching desperation that was terrifying in its simplicity. He became the animal that lurked in him, he claimed her in every possible way. His long powerful form hammering him into her even as she thrust back at him with equal fervor. The two of them racing headlong to the inevitable, his eyes snapped open turning a stone blue and incredibly frightening in their ferocity. His back arched and he plowed into her with an untamed roar and a feral scream emptying himself into her as she joined him in the long climb to ecstasy.

He heard her voice dimly through the mist of desire which had claimed him. "YES Ohhhhh fuckkkk yesssss, fill me sir....take meeeee ... feeeeeeeeed me ...I am your slut, your whore to do with as you will "

Slowly, they both return to this strange time and place. Both of them quivered with aftershocks and the stunning awareness of what had just occurred.. He had taken her and Mastered her.... she had made him hers. There could be no going back now...never