Both Mothers Got It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna wanted to get at his balls to suck them up, 'one at a time though,' she told herself with a smile as she gobbled away at his big bell end, but they were tucked away in his jeans and were unavailable just yet. She used her hand to let him know she was after them too. Pete groaned in sheer appreciation. He loved this, he loved the way Anna was with him, how she obviously wanted it and him.

All too soon noises were heard from the drive, Anna jumped to her feet, Pete reluctantly pushed his still rampant prick into his pants. Anna shot into the downstairs bathroom to tidy herself up, Pete went upstairs to do the same. Anna's husband walked into the kitchen and greeted his wife with a kiss on the lips, not knowing that only a couple of minutes before those very lips had been bolted down on to a prick that now had ownership of her mouth and pussy.

Pete strolled in and helloed Mr J, they smiled, Pete said he'd call round later and try to catch Alan. He left after giving Anna a blow kiss. He went home feeling on top of the world, what a day it had been, her had actually got and fucked his best friends mother after seemingly lusting after all his life, he couldn't ever remember not wanting to be near her and to love her.

That night Anna's husband wanted to make love, she was in turmoil over the events of her day, her guilt trip was palpable but she managed to get through it and make him believe that all was okay, but any husband worth his salt would know when something was amiss, although whatever that was, he had no idea but he sensed something was wrong.

The next morning Pete was there for breakfast, Anna watched him walk in as if yesterday hadn't happened, this pleased her greatly. But as soon as he got the chance he had her wrapped up and giggling as he kissed her neck. She could feel his erection pressing tight into her it made her moan for it. She looked at him and said.

"Alan's upstairs you had better go see him, go now before its too late," she ordered. Pete hurried away, he knew the consequences of messing around like this, capture!

But his desire for his pal's mother got the better of him and he made an excuse to go down. Anna had known this would happen and the only thing she could think of doing was to be prepared for him.

She had removed her panties, and was naked under her skirt, she had it planned. The breakfast bar was just around the corner of the hallway to kitchen door, it would afford a modicum of protection, give her time to look innocent? She went around the other side when she heard footfalls on the stairs, but not knowing who it was, her money was on Pete, she won the bet!

He strode to her and grabbed her, Anna grabbed him too, both were in a sort of frenzy, their actions were frenetic to say the least.

"Hurry," she whispered, and bent over the counter holding on with both hands but lifting her skirt first, she had never been as desperate as this to have cock inside her, it was the most urgent thing in her life right now.

Pete unzipped, pulled his prick out and banged it up his friend's mother in one swift rapid hit. Anna's head bent in acceptance and came immediately. It was glorious; she melted and moaned into her arms to smother her love squeaks. Pete rocked back and forth in her and suddenly shot his load from his cum filled aching balls, it added its weight to yesterdays load and filled her womb once more aiding the loads he had dumped and confirming to neither that the baby she wanted was already being formed by his super potent seed.

He quickly pulled out dropping his and her cum down her legs and to the floor; he disappeared into the down stairs bathroom and cleaned up, gave Anna a loving kiss and returned to his mate. Anna limped in after him to also clean up, she was in a daze, her knees were weak, her whole body trembling with the force of his ejaculation and her orgasm. And also from the sudden and withering assault on her rampant pussy.

Upstairs Alan and Pete chatted, then came something that almost dropped Pete to the floor.

"Are you going to have a go at my mother one day then Pete?" he asked enquiringly.

"Have a go, what do you mean Al?" He stammered.

"Pete we have been best pals for years, I know you and I know you have the hots for her, and even though she's my mother, and I certainly shouldn't say this, if you kept it quiet then I wouldn't say anything." Pete was more than stunned, but knowing Al as well as he knew him, he said in reply.

"Am I that obvious Al, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I thought I was keeping it hidden."

"You couldn't hide it Pete, not from me anyway."

"Wow," Pete said, "the cat is out of the bag, big time."

"Sure is Pete, but there's another cat to get out of the bag."

"Whats that then?" Pete said, knowing there was something devious going on in Al's agile mind.

"You have a go at my mother, see how you go on?"

"And?" Pete said, waiting for him to continue. What Al said next nearly flattened him, shocked him to the core.

"I get to have a goo too."

"No!" Pete whispered.

"Not at my mother you dope, yours!"

"Mine," Pete shouted too loud.

"Yes yours, you have a go at mine, I'm off round to have a go at Elena!"

"Jesus H bloody Christ!" Pete muttered, but then smiled, this was too good, he already knew Anna would put out any time he wanted. Al's trouble would be at the other end, and did Pete care, well, yes he did, but the prize was too great to pass by.

"Okay Al, but if I win and you don't what then?"

"Don't you worry my friend, do we have a deal?" Pete hesitated for good grace and relented.

"Yep okay Al, we have a deal, and may the best man win," already knowing he had won any battle.

"Nothing to do with the best man winning Pete, its to do with you scoring with my mother, and me scoring with yours, yes?"

"You got it mate," Pete replied happily, knowing that as soon as Al had gone he would have his mother right where he wanted her, underneath him! They two boys hugged each other, Al went to shower, Pete went down and kissed and fondled Anna until she was wobbling on her feet.

Alan came down and said he had to go, his mother was fine with that and asked him to call her when he was coming back.

"Don't you worry your pretty head mum, I will."

Alan left in a hurry to get around to Pete's divorced mothers house, she was waiting for him.

"Darling," she whispered huskily, as he picked her up and carried her off to her bed to fuck the life out of the woman that had been his for the last 2 months.

All the times he had made excuses and left Pete at his house while he went around and seduced his mother over and over. It hadn't always been this way, he had had to take her, he had forced himself on her and forcibly seduced her against her will until she had given in, and was now his more than very willing lover.

He told Elena what he had done, and after the initial shock she chortled at the prospect of Alan being here shagging her life away, and Pete now possibly doing the same to her friend.

Pete had got her as son as Alan was out of the door, dragged her into the sitting room and pushed her manfully over the back of her sofa. Anna capitulated no resistance. He ceremoniously ripped away her thing saying, "Mine, all mine."

"Yes baby, it is, it is all yours," his best friends mother told him, "do what you want with it, anything babes, anything."

Pete drove his prick hard and deep into her making her moan and groan, pain and sublime subjection swamped her time after time, he reached round and yanked her top away, feeling for her nipples Anna's delirious reaction was to cum fast hard, and long, the rippling shuddering of her body went on and on. Her cum ran down her legs, she was wetter than she had ever been. Then came the defining moment in her life, and her affair with her son's best friend.

He pulled back and drove it all the way up her tight little brown puckered shit chute. He had his hand pressed hard into the middle of her back, and fucked her savagely but methodically. Anna screamed out, tried to get up, tried to slide away, move herself from the terrible pain she was being subjected to. But it was all to no avail, there was nothing she could do, Pete had her and she knew there was no way of escape. Pete kept at her ass, pumping slower than before as he felt her slip into his control.

"Pete," she whispered, "oh Pete." Was all she could sa6y, as he kept his will over hers. She had never done this; neither her nor her husband had ever been inclined to try it. But Pete did, it was one thing that had always been upper most in his fertile mind, having his best friend's mother helplessly over the back of her sofa whilst he fucked her ass, and now he was doing her, his dream was now reality.

Anna gave in hopelessly, she had to relax and accept the force fucking and rape of her ass, and she slowly grew to love it, simply because she understood that it was what Pete had wanted, and she already knew that what Pete wanted, Pete got! Then she felt him jerk and her ass seemed to swell, it grew hot internally, she felt like she was being powered up, and then she knew what it was, he was cumming in her ass, it forced a monumental and totally unexpected orgasm of unknown quality from her, Anna flopped down as if in a dead faint.

The next thing Anna knew was the staircase was passing her, she was being carried up to her marital bed once more, she smiled gleefully. Pete plopped her down and went to wash himself off, not knowing he could have made her lick and suck him clean, but that would wait for another time. By the time he climbed onto the bed with her she regained most of her senses.

Anna dived at him and forced him over on to his back and supped at his prick, he squirmed under her and got himself in the 69 position, Anna pressed her knees tight to his head and responded in kind, she sat down on his face and he was tongue deep in moments, giving her a lashing, he wasn't too sure of what to do really, but thought, 'it couldn't be that hard could it?' Anna was making herself cum and cum, he twisted and pulled, yanked and crushed her nipples adding to the manic loving each was giving the other.

Soon both were literally exhausted by their efforts, both gave the other as much as they could. But Pete still rose gallantly to his knees and got behind Anna, and mounted her from the back, how his prick stayed hard he never knew, but he lay the credit solely with Anna, it was her sexy beauty that was making him this way.

................................................................................

A week later Anna was now well into being fucked wholesale, she didn't know which way was up any more. Both boys were hammering each others mothers and swapping notes and details. They had even discussed the real possibility of swapping and maybe even threesomes. But the winds of change were about to sweep all before them. And now both women were very pregnant, Pete's mother already one month, and Anna had just missed her period.

That night in bed Anna's husband asked her 'what was wrong?'

"Wrong, what do you mean?" Anna asked.

"I mean the change in you Anna, you are not who you were any more for some reason?"

Anna knew it was time to try and square the circle, "I have missed my period Mike," she said.

"What! Are you telling me you're pregnant, How can you be, you take the pill!"

"I stopped taking it a year ago, we are having a baby Mike," knowing almost 100% that it was Pete's. Her husband fell back on the bed stunned.

Now Anna knew she had to stop seeing Pete, seeing him the way she was, it all had to go back to how it was before he had seduced her. She was determined her resolve would not be broken, her marriage meant too much for her to squander her life this way. But Anna also had no idea of the winds of change that were about to thunder through her life in such an irrevocable way.

She and her husband sat up half of the night talking about their lives, her unknown explanation to him of her desperate desire to have another baby. He had gathered over the last few years that she had indeed wanted another but had sat back and let her decide. This, he accepted was the reason for the 'change' in her he had noticed over the last few weeks, not knowing that she was being ram rodded by his son's best friend.

That night Alan Pete were in Pete's bedroom, he was sleeping over and they were discussing the future of their respective mothers, both agrees and deciding that they would take over their own, and leave each to find the way forward, blackmail was an option, they didn't want to go down that road but if needs must to bring them to heel then it would be done!

The following day Anna went to her doctors to start the pregnancy journey. Alan was at home, he was waiting for her, he had decided that the best form of attack was just to take her and see where it led him, though he would give one shot at getting his mother into his bed simply by telling her he wanted her, needed her, and as she was his mother she should say yes to him.

Pete was already laying it on the line to his mother, who broke down when he told her he knew of hers and Alan's 'carrying on.' Her saving grace was there would be no more tip toeing around, secrecy and worry about being found out. The upside, or downside depending on her point of view was, he told her.

"You will have a man in your life, it will be me," he said, "and I will have you, looking back, it's always been what I wanted, and now mum, I am claiming you, no way back, no way out, okay?"

It was more of a statement than a two way discussion, his mother saw his reasoning, but having sex with her own son was something that she had never contemplated, and she wondered if she could even 'go' with it.

"Darling this is the most unusual thing I have ever heard, in fact, I'm in shock, you want us to be a couple, have sex and live as man and wife, is that what you are saying honey?"

Pete was happy that she had got it, and hadn't reared up at him about it. "Got it in one mum."

Taking hold of her hand he tugged her after him, he wanted to get on with it, 'strike while the iron is hot and all the rest of it,' he thought.

"Pete wait honey, not so fast, please?"

Deaf ears was all she got, he had her up and into her bedroom quicker than she could anticipate, he began to kiss her, fondle her, his urgency took him over and his mother's love for him made her sympathise with his need for her, she relaxed and slowly gave in, just like a mother with a new born baby depending on it's mothers milk, he depended on her to love him. She had no option but to give him what he wanted, but had no idea where she was headed now.

Pete lowered his mother on to her bed and began their unification, he was taking her, she was giving herself to him. Joint venture!

Alan stood as his mother entered her home, Alan walked to her, took her coat, hung it up, turned and took her in his arms and kissed her, but it wasn't a son's kiss, it was the kiss of a man in urgent need of his woman. Anna gasped for breath, tried to push her son off but was held in a vice like grip, he left her luscious lips and hit her neck, Anna shuddered.

"Alan, what are you doing, what is it baby tell me?"

"I want you mum, I have to have you all to myself, you are mine now, I have to have you and I am, sorry mum but that's the way it has to be now."

Anna was more confused than she ever had been, she had been gearing herself up to tell Pete it was over, and now here she was in the arms of her son and he was telling her that he was having her, taking her, end of!

"Alan please honey tell me whats going on, please," she whispered as he attacked her sensitive neck, Alan knew where to hit her, Pete had told him all he wanted to know, he squeezed a nipple, Anna groaned.

"Please Alan stop, please?" she heard herself begging.

"Sorry mum, no can do, this has to be, you and Pete are over, I am the new man in your life now and will be for the foreseeable future." His words stunned her, he knew about her and Pete! And his words had just been unequivocal.

The next thing Anna knew was she was up off her feet, Alan locked the door and he took her up the stairs. Kicking her feet lamely Anna could do nothing. He carried her into his bedroom and deposited her on his bed making sure he didn't let go. Anna begged her son to stop but she knew that look in his eyes, that look had always told her that there was no way to brook and argument or discussion, he had been the same way since he had been a small boy.

Alan began what he hoped was her surrender, he was under no illusion of the immensity of his task, he would go all the way, and if she didn't give in, he would do it again, and only then would he relent. His mother would give in very shortly, it would be the moment when his young prick entered her body, the utter feeling of fulfilment would be too overwhelming for her to resist.

Gradually, despite her protests and uneven battle against her vastly more powerful son, the auburn haired beauty was sliding to her fate. He was all over her, feeling her, kissing her, telling her he loved her and needed her more than life itself. And her clothes were slowly disappearing from her, soon she was almost naked, she was feeling outside her body, looking down at herself being taken forcibly but intensely gently by her own son.

She made one last plea, "Alan please don't do this, please stop before it's too late darling, please?"

He was already above her and between her knees, she looked down and saw his appendage, it was pointing right at her defenceless opening, hard, thick, decidedly deep red, angry, powerful unstoppable, she lifted her wondrous dark eyes helplessly to him.

Alan pressed forward found the wet slit and delivered the knock out blow. He stared deep into her mesmerising eyes and plunged in, Anna gasped at the terrific intrusion, her legs lifted and raised over to encompass her son. Alan reached down, bit and softly kissed her neck, Anna responded to her son in the only way she could now, totally!

He fucked his mother with a loving that neither of them knew existed, it was different to any thing she had ever experienced, it was so unusual, so thrilling, exciting, and it made her realise that this was where she wanted to be. She gave everything to him that day, he had his mother all over his bed cementing their new relationship. Both loved her being on her hands and knees, him reaching round and clipping her clit, squeezing both nipples while he was deep inside her pregnant pussy.

Later they talked, he told her he had known of her and Pete, which was what had led him to this, and that Pete was now securing his mother in the same way. Anna was shocked; it was a week of shocks, each being seemingly greater than the last.

"I'm pregnant Alan, did you know that?" she told him. It was his turn for shock.

"Who's is it mum?" he asked, not wanting her to say it was Pete's.

"It's mine and your dad's," she told him, even knowing almost for certain it was Pete's but no one would ever know.

"Great," he said, " I can live with that mum, don't worry, but we are lovers now and will be for as long as we both want it, okay?"

She looked at him for a long moment and felt peaceful about that, 'how many mothers get to experience what I just have?' she asked herself, and she also knew she was going to be able to live with this, to have two men who loved her under the same roof was more than one woman deserved, but she had it, she had it all.

Alan and Pete were eventually to go back to each others mothers, unknown to them, but both boys were extremely happy, both women had their babies. They were the best of friends, their mothers were their lovers, both girls were more than happy and blissfully unaware that they were both boys fuck and love toys. Then within a month of each other both boys took up with girls who would be their wives, both had chatted about bringing them into the mix, but that was to be for the future.