Both Sides of the Line

Story Info
A girl's experience with first time phone sex.
569 words
3.73
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I did this but the guy intrigued me. We were just chatting about sex. He was good, it was getting me pretty excited. I think he noticed because out of the blue, he asked me if I wanted to try phone sex.

I've cybered, but never phoned. I thought what the hell, could be fun. I gave him my number. I didn't have to wait long and the phone rang. My first reaction was oh my god. I nervously picked up the phone and said hello. He said hello back in a husky whispered tone. Immediately my pussy started to get wet. He asked me what I was wearing and I told him. Then, he asked me to strip. I did just as he said. I slid my bra from my tits, making sure it pressed across my nipples as I removed it.

Damn, they were so hard from our chat. Next, he told me to pull down my panties, but to make sure that the fabric caressed my ass, legs, ankles and feet as I took it off. The feeling of that softness gliding against my skin made me shiver. By now, he was telling me how hard and throbbing his cock was getting. I asked him to grab it. He did and I heard a little groan come from the other end. It nearly took my breath away hearing him groan into my ear. He knew I was pleased and asked me if I wanted him to stroke it. Of course I said yes.

The thought of the man grabbing and stroking himself for me made me incredibly hot. And I could even hear it! He said good and asked me to wet my fingers and twirl them around my nipples, imagining it was his tongue. I wetted them as he asked, gently pinching them between my fingers. I was so aroused I could feel my juices starting to run down my ass. I couldn't wait for him to ask me to finger myself. His breathing was starting to get faster and louder and he finally asked me to rub my fingers between my lips. This was after he teased me for awhile, having me play all around my swollen lips without touching it. Rubbing and caressing my inner thighs.

My thumbs making circles just around my pussy. It was almost torture. My lips and clit were begging, screaming for my touch. I played with my lips like he wanted, but couldn't help but to flick my finger on my clit. We, really started getting into it at that point, I could tell he was really pounding his cock.

Together we were panting and talking dirty to each other. I was just imagining my fingers that I was slamming fast and hard into my pussy was his cock and my other hand, his, as I furiously rubbed my clit. My juices were running down my wrist and all around my fingers. I could feel them sloshing around inside me. Feeling my orgasm building, I clinched my pussy down hard on my fingers. Damn, I was so close to cumming. He was too. I heard a loud moan into my ear that sent waves down to my pussy, exploding into my own orgasm.

We chatted a for a little bit afterward. I hung up thinking, wow that was erotic. I'd like to try that again.