Bottle & Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was husky as he told her to lay back, his hands cocky and assured as they traveled her body. She was afraid he'd done this before, but excited at the thought of him with an endless stream of women. Her Benji, a lady-killer. The Benji she loved, loved by so many others. Yet, she had him. Now.

"For how long?" she whispered softly, faintly.

He never heard her, and simply continued to work his fingers slowly inside her moist body. She responded to his touch, arching her back, her breathing growing ridiculously fast and ragged.

"Now?" he pleaded with his shining eyes.

Lili nodded and watched him slowly run his hand over his long shaft, massaging himself languidly. He took several strokes, then leaned forward to align himself with her body before thrusting his hips gently forward. The tip of his erection nudged her velvety smooth folds, and he felt her shudder beneath him.

"Lee?" he cooed softly. "Are you ready?"

Lili nodded slowly, feeling him gently push inside her.

"Mmm," he moaned and leaned forward to kiss her lips. "So perfect."

She felt her body grow hot to his touch, felt her cheeks blush to a deeper crimson as he lavished her with compliments and kisses.

"I want to be inside you always," he groaned, thrusting completely into her excited body. "Always, Lili."

* * *

"Shut up, Shithead," she groaned as he stomped thunderously through the woods. "Anything within ten miles can hear you!"

"Fuck off," he hissed and continued to storm through the thicket.

"Tony, slow down!" she hissed. "I can't see anything."

With that, she heard a loud thud, then Tony's characteristic groan of disgust.

"Tony?" she called into the darkness.

"WHAT?" came a growl from several feet ahead.

"Are you okay?" she asked, true concern coating her soft voice.

"I tripped on a fuckin branch," he hissed. "I'll live."

Fallon felt her heartbeat return to normal. "Oh," she sighed.

"Come on," he growled and began to stomp through the trees yet again. "I'm fuckin sick of this shit."

Fallon tried to increase her pace to fall instep beside the male, but his strides were far too long and quick; forcing her to lag behind him at a slower pace.

"SCORE!" he shrieked as they came to the lake's shore.

Fallon gaped at the man in front of her, watching as he pranced naked toward the lake.

"Tony, you're going to freeze your-"

Her statement simply stopped echoing off her lips as he splashed down into the water.

* * *

"Why is he splashing around naked?" Lili giggled as she and Benji approached the lake's shore.

"I have not a clue," Fallon groaned, staring up at the couple.

Lili winked at her friend.

"So?" Fallon smirked.

"What?" Benji grinned, dropping Lili's hand and beginning to undress.

"What....on earth are you doing?" Fallon gasped.

"Taking a swim?" Benji questioned with a shrug, racing toward Tony and the water.

Lili stared at his naked butt as he ran, blushing brilliantly as Fallon eyed her with great intrigue.

"So?" Fallon repeated.

"I'm not sure," Lili shrugged.

Fallon frowned. "And?"

Lili sighed, then grinned. "I got LAID!"

"Right the fuck on!" Fallon shrieked and high-fived her friend.

12