Bottled Up

Story Info
A bottle cap releases the real Harry.
917 words
3.7
35.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There should have been more, something else, a reason more compelling than, "I saw her bending over to pick up a bottle cap and I had to have her." Normal guys may think thoughts like that, but damn, they never act. Okay, maybe they idle over for a quick brush of a hand over the damp, silken fabric, an action that may get a face slapped, or bring on an angry response, but that's all.

Harry could have done that, sliding past her as her skirt hiked up and her panties, with the delectables barely covered, and accidentally brushing a hand over those private places. He could have simply watched for the brief peek of brief, maybe a hint of skin that every other man would have done, but Harry did more.

The first thing Harry did wrong was not turn away, the way he had been taught in counseling, no, Harry let his mind shift into that overdrive thing that always, always led to trouble. With his brain now functioning at incredible speeds, the woman's movements became slow motion, almost like on the videotape movies Harry watched.

The fringe of her skirt, slowly slid up her thighs, minutely catching and tugging on the light stubble remaining from her careless shave that morning. With each tug and release, more and more of her muscular thighs were exposed. The tanned skin seemed flawless, except for perhaps a blemish or two. Soon, as the woman reached to the ground, lace edged, white silk panties came into view.

Moving closer to her, Harry could see dampness staining the pure white, a spot running two, perhaps three inches long, maybe an inch wide. At the elastic edge of the panties a few dark hairs curled from beneath the fabric, as if inviting a passage, showing him the way.

Then she paused, seeming to hover, letting him ponder her message... white panties, a white flag of what? Purity? No, the protruding dark hairs were not signs of purity. No, this was the white of surrender and her pause in grabbing the bottle cap signified her complete surrender to him.

His cock grew now, from the tiny, inanimate wee-wee his mother used to tease him about, into the thick, fisted appendage that would accept this woman's surrender and then conquer her, the way Harry and yes, even the woman needed. A large bulge protruded from his shorts as he moved toward her.

When he grabbed her at the waist, it was so forceful that he knocked the breath out of her, so as he dragged her into the woods all she could do was gasp for air. While he carried her with one arm, he ran his heavily calloused free hand up the inside of her thighs and marveled at her softness. Tearing away her damp panties, he forced them into her mouth and listened to her snort as she tried to draw enough air through her nostrils.

It was easy from there, Harry shoved two rough fingers into her, opening her. He then opened his shorts and eased his appendage out, spitting on it for lubrication. With one hand firmly on her hip and the other holding her pussy lips open, he moved his cock to her, stopping just at the entry as he prepared and then thrust forward, impaling her, shoving himself to the hilt.

The woman had managed to pull the panties from her mouth, but was still too breathless to scream, instead she only whimpered as she gasped. She could feel her head spinning now as the edge of her vision went black. Thankfully the darkness closed in and she passed out.

Grunting as he came, he lifted her limp form off the ground with his final thrusts and then let her tumble onto the ground. The panties she had tossed aside made a good rag to clean off his cock, so Harry wiped the blood, cum and vaginal secretions from himself and then tossed it aside.

Walking back to the path, Harry noticed a bright light, almost as bright as the sun. He walked towards it, it seemed to call him, "Harry, Harry, you can wake up now." Fingers snapped and he found himself looking into the face of a woman... yes, that woman.

"Harry, can you hear me?"

"Yes Doctor Wyman, I hear you."

"Good Harry, good. I have great news for you. Doctor Hittnes and I agree, based upon our hypno-therapy session we can both recommend you be released."

"I answered your questions satisfactorily?"

"Perfectly," came a male voice.

"Harry, I need you to sign this release form for me and I can start the processing. It will be a few days, but we'll be letting you go out."

"That's wonderful Doctor Wyman... oops," Harry said, as the pen scooted across the floor.

Doctor Wyman moved over to the pen and as she bent to pick it up, her skirt pulled up her thigh, tugging against the nylon stocking. Harry focused intently on it all, catching the faintest glimpse of her black panties. He sat motionless as Doctor Wyman returned the pen to him.

"I so look forward to getting out, it's been such a long time," Harry said, signing the paper.

"Yes Harry it has, yes it has."

He smiled at Doctor Wyman while he committed the texture of her black panties to his memory, pondering exactly what she meant wearing black. He glanced at the window and felt his cock begin to harden.