Bottom of My Glass

Story Info
A moment in a club.
1k words
3.33
28.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched her from across the busy dance floor of the bar she leaned against the wall lit dimly by a single wall accent lamp. Her features gently outlined by the light revealed she was a few years older than I, but she seemed to be looking for someone, as her eyes darted from person to person.

I sat drinking a Coke from the other side of the bar on the upper level from a bar type stool at the edge of the rail, as I watched her stocking leg bounce to the beat in her patent leather heels. Her skirt was short, but appropriate and didn't show too much, but just enough to spark imagination, and her v-neck top revealed her lovely soft skin and just the very slightest shadow of her cleavage. She looked very nice in the soft light that accented her body this evening.

I had drank all but the last bit of my Coke, and she was still alone, and her legs still tapped out the pounding beat from the speakers all around. She lit a cigarette in the dim light which instantly lit up her pretty facial features that had been once hidden in the dim light. Her eyes still darted around from face to face around the bar, but they never seemed to rest on any one person. As she exhaled the light made her exhaled smoke look like an egyptian veil over her pretty face.

I sucked back the last of my now watery Coke and decided to walk over and talk to her. Her hair was very nicely done and she smiled shyly as I approached. I introduced myself and asked if she wanted to dance. She decided not to dance but she settled to just sit and talk a while since she had been standing most of the evening.

She was waiting for her "blind" date to arrive, but he hadn't so I offered to keep her company till he arrived. We talked for a little while but the music was too loud to be able to hear very well, so we left and went to a small café down the block.

It was really quiet in the café, and the brighter lighting revealed how beautiful this woman really was. Her complexion was fair and her eyes bright, and she seemed to enjoy the company... I did!

We talked till the café closed up and then I walked her to her car, asked for her keys and opened her door for her. I had always wanted to do that, and I was glad she let me. She sat down in the car and I gently closed the door for her. She smiled sweetly back at me as she rolled down her window and asked if I needed a ride home. I said I had planned to walk home, but if she was going my way that I would love a ride.

She said she had to stop at her house first to do something but she said that she would drop me off at home right after.

Once we arrived at her house she offered me a drink, so I asked for water, but she had some wine. We sat on her living room couch for a while talking, and all the while we talked she had her hand on my thigh. As her wine glass emptied her hand floated higher on my thigh. I didn't mind as I liked her touch, it was gentle and subtly arousing.

By the end of her second glass I had quite a noticable lump in my jeans, but tried not to draw attention to it. Her hand was a mere inch away from it, and she slid closer to me. We were so close we were touching , and I leaned over to kiss her pretty lips.

Our lips met gently, and I tenderly kissed her lips. We kissed again and our tongues met passionately flitting and darting around in her mouth. Our next kiss was deeper....slower...and very much more passionate than previous and her hand slid up onto the lump in my jeans. She gave my hard cock a gentle squeeze as she pulled away.

She then pulled off her top and her skin radiated in the soft lamp light of her living room. She was certainly a very sexy sensual woman, and she knew it. She looked at me with a sultry look in her eyes, and began to slide her fingers along the edges of her bra strap from the tops of her shoulders to the middle of her chest between her breasts.

I reached for her but she backed away and stood up. She began to sway back and forth in a slow dance to music that only existed in her head. I watched quietly as she turned around doing her little dance. She reached back and undid her bra, and looked back at me when the straps sprung apart. I had a large grin on my face as she slowly slid one strap off her shoulder, and then the other but she held the cups in place till she had her arms out of the shoulder loops. She then lifted her hands to her head and arched her back slightly which pressed her breasts out and the bra fell to the floor. Her lovely nipples were very hard and standing very erect at the ends of her very shapely breasts. I knew than that I would love to close my lips on one or both and suck them long and hard. My mouth watered in anticipation as I continued to watch her show. She danced slowly as she bent to slip off her skirt, her stocking covered legs looked so smooth and long as the skirt fell to the floor. She had pretty little thong silk panties on that were black, and they shimmered as she moved.

My eyes were fixed on this erotic woman as she tantalized and teased me. I wanted to do so many things to her I couldn't believe how excited I was.

Then a strange thing happened. I heard her say, "Sir? Sir? What will you have?"

I quickly looked up from the bottom of my Coke glass and realized it was a waitress at the bar....gosh I love daydreams!