Bougeotte Ch. 03

Story Info
Enslaved suburban housewife crawls back for more.
4.3k words
4.61
25.4k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jouet
jouet
15 Followers

"Can you believe the nerve?" I said in disgust. "Give me a break? Oh, how sweet of him!" I sneered sarcastically. "I am NOT emailing him back!"

"Hell no!" Ronnie reiterated. "Fuck him." she added, not one to mince words. "I think he needed the break, not you. He couldn't handle it. Just tell him you are a grown woman, perfectly capable of deciding when you need a break!"

We continued the debate. Where had this come from and why he would be acting like this? "I just don't understand..." I said, my voice trailing off. "I thought he really enjoyed what we were doing as much as I did. Now, he is acting so detached."

"Don't worry about it, Jen. He did enjoy it. You don't need that shit. There are a hundred other guys out there that you can chat with and have just as much fun and excitement, without them treating you like that."

"You're right," I sighed, not sounding at all convinced that she was. I fluctuated between being really hurt and really angry, re-reading previous emails and wondering where I went wrong...why didn't I see this coming?

Who was I kidding? I did see it all along, and that is why I was so hesitant to submit. Still, it didn't explain how he could come at me like a speed train, and then stop on a dime.

Thank God I had vacation planned the next day with my family. This is exactly what I needed, to get away from everything, give me a new perspective. And, secretly, of course, I was glad I wouldn't have any access to my laptop, and therefore couldn't email him, even if I wanted to.

The trip was fabulous, a much needed change of scenery...although I couldn't stop the intrusive thoughts of Michael, and what I was going to do when I returned.

I logged onto my email, and tried to prepare myself for whatever, if anything, was in my inbox. Two messages from him. My heart leapt, insides started tingling...No, no, control yourself, Jen, I thought.

The first one said, "Haven't heard back. You ok?" I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips.

Second message, "Playing hard to get?" Okay, now I was absolutely giddy; he was showing some concern and interest. Of course, still remaining the Dom that he was, he was in total control of his emotions. But the fact that he had sent two messages told me he didn't want this to end. I was ecstatic.

But, still pissed. The devil in me wanted to get him back, I can't deny that. I was secretly glad he was anxious, just like he made me. Yeah, I knew it was childish, but it was all part of it too. The mental control, the play back and forth....this is what I lived for, the rush I got. And for him as well.

Ten days after his first email, I decided it was time to respond. This had to be a good one.

"I decided to return the favor and give you a break, lol." I sent it, silently giggling and wondering how he would take it, what his response would be, if he would respond?

A few days passed, with no reply. He was biding his time, I figured he would. Then it came.

"Couldn't resist though could you. Miss me?"

"Humph!" I sharply exhaled- He always had the perfect answer. But, isn't that what turned me inside out, the fact that he never succumbed? I was angry though, and tiring of this game.

"I could wait the 4-5 days required to respond, but I'm not going to.....What do you want from me? Do you want me to beg? Don't answer that, lol.

Please, just leave me alone, if you are going to keep tossing out these little crumbs. I do miss talking to you, but I don't want to play these stupid games anymore."

One day passed, then two. Three, five, seven....with no reply. I had to admit it; I missed him, and started to feel confused and remorseful about my email. My thoughts started to race.....What does he owe you, Jen? Did he promise you anything? Did he lie? No, he didn't. You're a big girl, and you spread your legs wide and took it like a grown woman..It was a fun thing, and you should have just taken it for what it was, and enjoyed it.

I had to contact him, maybe it wasn't too late.

I sent him an email -my tone fragile and filled with longing, "Please.... write to me again. Do you never think about me?" I hated myself for being so weak!

Two days later...a response. I was so nervous, and had no idea what to expect at this point. I opened the email and slowly opened my eyes to read it....

"Are you begging me?"

Rapture! It was on.

"On my knees," I replied, my eyes blazing.

"Wearing?"

"Pink lace bandeau bra with matching pink lace boy shorts," I said, with picture attached, trying to please him.

"That's satisfactory, but you can do better," he said dryly.

"I'm sorry, Master. I will try to do better next time- I so want to please you..." I said with eager enthusiasm, wanting to show him how hard I was trying.

"I want to see your pussy. You have an hour. I like that you want to please me. That's exactly the attitude I was hoping to see. Obviously the training's working."

"Training? Is that what this is...my training? Is that why you gave me a break? To break me?" I replied, purposely trying to provoke his fire.

"Yes, this is your training, and I did break you didn't I? How sweet, the tone of your begging was to me. Delicious desperation.

Do you think that's cruel? Do you think I care?

You are ma petite esclave, and you must learn how to behave.

If you do, you may get a reward. If you don't, you will be punished." he returned, sending me in an erotic tailspin. God, he was good.

"You did break me, shamefully so. It almost killed me to write to you, but I couldn't stop myself," I said, looking up from under my eyelashes with lips pouty, languishing in my own helplessness.

"I'm glad you felt ashamed. How did you feel when I responded?"

"Excited... but nervous. What did you think of my angry outburst?" I asked, figiting in my seat.

"I liked your anger. It amused me. By writing that, all you managed to do was just confirm what I already knew. That you are my slave in training. You are hooked on me, on these exchanges. I bet you were thinking about me the last time you came. When did you last fuck without thinking about what we're doing?"

My eyes were on fire after I read that. I loved his cruelness..he had such a way of putting me in my place, while still making me feel hot and desirable.

"I love being your little slave....xx... so wet right now, I'm yours, take me." I exhaled.

"I'm glad you understand your position, my jouet. I also think we should start writing again."

"I actually did write more, an alternate ending, but never sent it to you. Am I your amusement?" I asked him, after deliciously looking up the translation.

"You are strictly for my amusement. I'd love to read the alternate."

"Why do you want to read the alternate?" I asked, not really wanting him to see how emotionally attached I had become.

"Because I like how you write- straight from the heart. Now send it to me, along with the picture."

I went upstairs, got my camera and clicked off a few frames, before finding the hottest one, a picture of my naked sex with a string of pearls draped in between my bare lips and sent it to him.

"Red hot and right on time. I got hard the minute it dropped into my inbox. I love the inclusion of the pearls.. If I was there, I would give you a tight hot fuck in your bedroom while your husband is out." he said darkly.

"Oh, you are so erotic...if only you could give me a tight hot fuck," I gushed.

"I'd also like a little resistance. I would insist you turn and face me. Every woman has a certain expression during anal sex. I wonder what yours would be. I'd love to see it one day."

Good night, I was done. I sat there, my mind spent from the passion expelled and received. The break we had put a new element into our relationship-a hostility and lust that took things to a higher level. It was delicious misery. Was this all part of it? The dynamic between Dom and sub? Was the break really just a tactic he employed to gain more control over me? I wanted to assume yes, it was. It was too painful to think that he had tired of me, had lost interest; because that would only mean he may do it again, and in all likelihood, would. Did that realization stop me? Maybe it would have, had I not deliberately wrapped the blanket of denial around me. My own behavior was so out of character that I no longer knew who I was anymore. The seduction and our story resumed, full speed ahead....with our heroine desperately trying to cling to what little dignity I, er-I mean she, had left......

~~No....No!" I say aloud. I want to run. "Please.....Oh God! Help me," I whimper, knowing it's futile.... I want to resist you, but I can't. What are you doing to me?

This is exactly what I wanted, but I feel so powerless, and it makes me tremble. I want you desperately, but your control over me is frightening.

I start to pull away, "I can't...I can't do this..." As I walk away, I feel the tug of my emotions, pleading me to stay. I ignore it and continue to walk towards the door. Good-bye Michael...

**

You hear me chuckle to myself as you walk slowly towards the door, watching your ruined skirt flap against your legs.

"Stop" I say.

You're fighting it. Face hot with shame. Your slow steps become slower and then you stop as you reach the door. You can't bear to look at me.

"You can leave if you want to. You can always stop if that's what you want. But I don't think that's what you want."

"I think you want to please me. Isn't that right?"

"Look at me and tell me..."

**

My hands palm the door and I slowly slide down, and crumple into a heap. I'm a complete mess.

So torn...I love and hate what I am feeling at the same time.. He has found a place inside me that I didn't know existed.

A place... where my mind has no authority.

I feel like I am humiliating myself, by giving in to this...why? Why can't I just enjoy it?

I know why...because I am afraid that I will lose this game. I'm out of my league, and we both know it.

You slowly walk toward me, and I can feel you standing right above me. I slowly turn and look up at you.

With eyes that say, Mercy...please....?

**

Standing over you I look down.

"I'm withdrawing my offer of employment as my PA.. You've just proved you're not up to the job. You clearly can't handle yourself professionally.

You need a lot of training before you'll be ready for that role.

But, as a kindness, I have another opening for you. I'll consider employing you on a retainer as my slave. You will be well paid. You will be treated exactly as I see fit.

This little display obviously merits considerable punishment, which will be forthcoming.

Nod your head if you're willing to accept your fate and what it entails."

**

Sitting on my knees, I look up at you. Knowing I can't continue to behave this way, as it displeases you, I nod my head. It hurts to see you disappointed in me.

I need to let go of this tug-of-war...between my will and his. I can only be happy by serving him, his needs and desires. And then, maybe I will be worthy of a reward...or correction.

Relief washes over me...knowing I am in his hands, and under his control. I do accept my fate, and all that it entails.

"I submit...Master."

**

I look deep into your eyes searching for the depth of your commitment and am pleased by what I find.

"Good, at least you've learnt something, but your behaviour has been far from acceptable today and I can't overlook that."

"If you're going to be disobedient you must be corrected. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and mitigate your punishment as you may simply have been ignorant of the proper way to behave in the presence of your master."

"That does not mean correction won't be severe."

Roughly I pull you to your feet and walk round you, drinking in the sight of your ruined suit. I tear the jacket off and rip the skirt down. You look nervous, naked apart from heels and a bra.

I walk over to my desk and take a pair of hard, dark metal handcuffs from the drawer. I cuff your slender wrists together, closing the metal tightly, pinching your skin.

Then, by the cuffs, I lead you to my office window. Taking another short length of chain, I attach one end to the cuffs and then tell you to bend at the waist. When you're bent over, I attach the other end to a ring on the floor.

"You must stay standing and silent unless spoken to," I tell you.

You're far from comfortable, but you nod in submission.

From my desk I take a thin, black leather riding crop.

Teasing you, I run the tip up the inside of both your legs, then run the whole shaft between your pussy lips roughly stroking your clit with it.

You shiver, helpless.

The first strike erupts, a searing hot line of pain across your raised, exposed buttocks.

"How did that feel? Do you think you deserve more punishment?" I ask, watching the thin mark darken to a deep red.

**

Though nervous, I felt such a raging lust for you when you tore off my jacket... the pleasure is excruciating.

I want you.......you can't imagine how much.

Your eyes on me weigh so heavy. My pussy tingles as the sweet liquid oozes past my lips.

So tickled when you grabbed me roughly and led me away......take me anywhere....just take me.

I stand, chained to your desk, silent, waiting.

Seeing the crop, I feel dizzy, hot. Feeling it between my pussy lips.....oh God..

I wince, feeling the sting and burn across my ass, it starts to throb with pain.

How did it feel? My clit is so hard, my body weak, I want to cry out.

How should I answer? Do I say yes or no to more punishment? Oh, Michael...

"Whatever pleases you, Master."

**

Correct.

As soon as the words have left your lips you see the riding crop flash through the air. Stinging it lands across your buttocks, once, twice, three times leaving its hot red marks across your smooth creamy flesh.

You remain silent although the pain must be excruciating and on the fifth strike you whimper.

"Not good enough," I say, kneeling so my eyes are level with yours.

"I told you correction would be severe and that you were to remain silent unless spoken to."

Standing up, I walk over to my desk and from a drawer select a bright red ball gag.

"If you can't be quiet, you'll have to be silenced."

Standing astride you I slip the ball into your mouth and fasten the gag behind your head, tightly.

Picking up the crop again I walk in front of you.. Gently, looking into your eyes I flick your nipples with the tip. I caress your body with the mean little stick making you shiver. You think you know what's coming...

I walk behind you and raise the crop as if to strike, but I change my mind. Your pussy's still oozing juice and I slip the crop's tip in, wetting the taught leather. Then I slowly slide it out, lingering on your g-spot.

From my desk, I fetch a new toy. A smooth, cool metal butt plug. After wetting the metal in your pussy I slip it slowly, inch by inch into your ass hole. You wince but make no sound.... Good girl.

Then, standing behind you, I slide three fingers into your tight pussy. Not enough, I decide, forcing you open with a fourth. Gently fucking your ass with the plug, I start to really work you. Soon, you're dripping wet and I'm inching my whole fist into you. All the way in..

With my other hand I loosen the gag so it falls from your mouth and hangs round your neck. "Make as much noise as you like," I say, my fist deep inside you...

**

The gag falls to my neck and I gasp for air...practically hyperventilating, my face tingles.

I take in a big breath to avoid passing out....all the while hoping that you are pleased with me.

"Oh, God, I cry out...Yess...fuck me please...fuck me so hard..." My moans go from low guttural sounds to high pitched cries and squeals as you fuck my pussy and ass at the same time....

My white creamy cheeks have turned scarlet red, and are starting to welt. I can feel the intense heat of the pain...I turn my face to you and look into your eyes, then avert them, careful not to upset you. You leave the plug in place then gently massage the tender mounds of flesh. Feeling your strong hands caressing and manipulating me, my pussy weeps. I hunger for you... for your cock. I want so badly to feel your velvet hardness on my face and mouth, anywhere you want to indulge me...if I am worthy.

Get on your knees, you say. I obey without hesitation, and drop to the floor in front of you.

Look at me, you command. I look up at you, in your gleaming green eyes, and almost find it hard to breathe. I want to look away, from the sheer magnitude of your stare, which feels like electric charges shooting through me. You take the hard metal cuffs off my wrists, which are reddened and sore.

You know what I want, and won't deny me any longer, as I see you harden through your trousers. I bite my lip, trying to stifle a moan.

"You want to suck my cock, don't you?" you say, as your trousers drop to the floor.

My eyes widen, at the absolute enormous size of you. I answer you by parting my sweet lips, opening them wide...submissively waiting for you to enter, as a drop of cum starts to ooze from your crown...

**

Roughly I thrust the tip of my cock between your lips, holding your head by the hair.

Deeper and deeper I ease it in. You're good, but not good enough not to gag eventually.

Teasingly I fuck your mouth, pre-cum dribbling from the tip of my massive erection. I can feel your tongue lap hungrily for it tasting me, willing me to explode so your thirst for hot bittersweet cum is slaked.

You gag again as I force my cock deeper. Then I withdraw.

I ask you to lie on my desk, tilt your head back and open wide.

Slowly, standing over you I slide between your lips again, slipping even further down your throat all the way to my balls.

Roughly I use you, feeling you sucking hard for what you so passionately desire, crazed by the extreme sensations. Half the time you can hardly breathe as my thrusts begin to make your eyes water, your makeup run.

I'm close, your lust and sweet compliance a titanic aphrodisiac. I feel myself start to release uncontrollably filling your mouth with cum. Still spraying I pull out, coat your lips, face and hair with my hot cream, smearing it down onto your body, your pert sweet breasts sticky with my seed. You look beautiful.

"How do you feel?" I whisper.

**

"Favored," I murmur, while I begin to slowly smear your hot cum all over my body. My fingers reach my inflamed lips and I suck them clean.

I am lying on your desk, naked, exposed, with your seed all over me; bewildered, trying to take it all in. Why me? I'm thinking.

My mind is flooding with questions. I look up at you, trying to find the answers. I feel you looking deep into the depths of my chocolate brown eyes, "Shhhh.." you whisper, putting your finger on my sticky wet lips, immediately calming the chaos in my head. I aimlessly start to suck it like a baby with a pacifier. You pull away and leave me reaching for you.

Go and clean yourself up, you say, nodding to the plush spa in your office. I slowly rise up, as I unstick myself from your desk.

I enter the spa and find it stocked with everything I could ever need or desire..thick fluffy white towels, scented soap...the maroon and black marble of the spa pristine and polished.

I turn on the shower and feel the calescent water running down my body, delicious...

The soap smells heavenly as I slather it all over me... feeling so desired by you, my nipples harden and I slowly stroke them, trying to soothe myself, already missing you.

My back discerns a cool breath of air, and I feel you right behind me....~~

Returning to real life he asked me, "Tell me what I do to you in the shower," wanting me to write the next part of our story. This made me a little nervous, seeing that he didn't care to take the time to write it himself. I sent it to him, while wondering if that blanket was starting to unravel....

jouet
jouet
15 Followers
12