Bought & Paid For Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

When she woke again, Risk had already left for the day, and she disregarded the silly smile on her face as she rolled out of bed. She hummed If You're Happy and You Know It while making the bed and selecting her clothes for the day.

Her shower passed in a blur of happiness as she recalled the previous night. He had taken her body relentlessly time and again, and as she had drifted asleep half way through the night he had immediately woken her back up with the feel of his fingers between her thighs. She had just fallen asleep shortly before dawn, only to be awoken shortly thereafter by her internal clock. He had proved to be insatiable, and aside from being somewhat thrown by his amorous attention, she had been with him all the way, refusing him nothing, inviting everything. Ivory set out for the day, refusing an offer of breakfast from the housekeeper and proceeding to the grocery store. She chose two steaks and the ingredients for a salad before proceeding to the checkout. A quick two hour visit with her mother and she was back at the house preparing dinner.

She couldn't stifle the smile that rose to her lips as she saw Risk's car pull into the driveway. She greeted him at the door but was surprised when he brushed past her barely sparing her a glance.

She felt a trickle of unease creep down her spine, but was determined not to say or do anything out of the ordinary. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes if you want to go freshen up. We have a charity ball tonight so please do hurry."

"I'm not hungry," he threw over his shoulder as he climbed the stairs. "And," he added turning back to her as though he was lost in thought, "I've met someone else, so there is no actual need for us to attend this charity event tonight. In fact," he continued as though he hadn't just ended the world as she knew it, "If you pack your things after dinner, I can have your jewelry sorted and a taxi waiting for you tonight. Which reminds me," He tossed a box in her direction, which she caught on auto-pilot, "A parting gift for all the good times."

The box revealed a pearl ring. A pearl of such perfection it hurt to look at it. In its shiny surface Ivory could see all that she had lost.

She fought hard to maintain her outward appearance of calm, but struggled inside with a burning sadness and anger that would not abate. After last night she didn't even rate a ride home? She felt bile rise in her throat at the way he was so vilely proving that everything she had thought about him being a user and seducer and callous bastard was true.

Determined not to be cowed by his words, she lifted her chin a notch and put on an Oscar worthy performance. "But I've just bought a new dress," she complained prettily, her mouth turned down in a sulky pout. "We simply have to go," a pause for the audience, "If just for old times sake. Please," she begged prettily. She maintained her face as she silently waited. Would he bite?

He knew it was a fool's move to be in her presence even one moment longer than necessary, but what the hell? He was a glutton for punishment. "Be ready in one hour."

"Affirmative Captain. One hour," she echoed, giving him a smart salute and a saucy wink.

Externally, Ivory played it up for the crowds. Don't let him see that you're affected. Internally, she was a writhing ball of agony, broken heart, and revenge. She would make him sorry tonight if it was the last thing she did. They were good together, and to just be thrown to the side like one of his women was more than she could bear.

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12