Bought Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers

He sat up high on his knees and pulled her legs apart more. As he suspected, that slit of hers was glistening for him.

"Would you look at that? You are such a horny little girl." He made a face, "You smell, too."

Areica almost cried at that. Her mind was desperate to close her legs, but her body was still unwilling to move. The embarrassment literally hurt her. Again, he laughed cruelly.

"Aw, honey, do not be upset. I like the smell. I suppose it tastes as good."

He dipped his fingers in, brushing a finger against her pearl. A wave of pleasure trembled along her insides, though her body showed nothing of the sort. Rhoe brought the finger to his mouth, licking up her taste.

"Mm, as I suspected. Wonderful. Here, have a little." He dipped in again, then placed the fingers on her lip

He smeared her taste along her mouth. She could smell herself, taste herself.

She felt mortified.

His fingers moved between her soaked folds and began rubbing. His touch centered on the one spot–that place most sensitive. Electricity moved along her, tensing the muscles of her stomach. Her center tensed, as well, convulsing in on itself once with a quiet wet sound.

"Ooh, now that's what I like to hear, pet." He said as he continued his play, "Is your moment coming so soon?"

The touch was magic. Nothing else could describe the sensations rushing through her loins while he felt her. Everything felt so hot and wet and wonderful. Gods how she hated him just then, forcing her body to respond this way.

"I won't let it happen just yet." He smiled darkly . . . hungrily, "I will hold your moment off until your body almost hurts for it."

It very nearly did right now. It couldn't possibly worsen. He continued his assault to find out. And how it felt wonderful. She hated him so much. Each stroke of his fingers intensified the sensation, sending those pleasure pulses from the center of her to every corner of her still body.

Rhoe did not let up. His movements continued until moisture leaked from her, gushing down to the sheets. Still, she had not had her moment. Instead, she hung on the edge of it to the point she was sure she would be driven mad. Her mind screamed at Rhoe to finish her, but he not. All he did was watch her with that hideous knowing smile.

"So close, aren't you? I can feel you tensing. And your wetness. Look at this." A finger ran down her parted legs to that sensitive place between her quaking hotness to the crevice of her bottom, "Look at how wet you've become."

He lifted his hand so she could see trails of herself running from his fingertips to his wrist. He smiled at that, then at her.

"I told you I could make you want me. You want me badly, pet." His finger dipped in again, holding itself at that little betrayer hidden in her flesh.

If she could have screamed out, she would have. Still, he did not make her. Still, she hung at the edge of that wonderful end. Rhoe just held his finger there, pressing in, allowing the need rise in her so badly it truly hurt.

His free hand moved between his legs. Until now, she had not noticed the hard lump there. Fear rose through her, along with a carnal desire. Of course, Rhoe knew. Another lewd grin touched his lips.

Fingers fiddled at the leather straps holding his pants together. Slowly, he undid them. All Areica could do was wait. Fear and hunger coursed through her as she helplessly watched. Soon, his pants were undone and the hardened length begging for freedom sprang out.

"See what you've done, pet?"

Oh, she did. He was impossibly long and round as he saluted her naked body. Pale and pink, with a wet tip. Why did she want to lick up the wetness? Hell, she didn't understand her body's reaction. She hated this man . . . But she wanted. Oh how she wanted!

"You want this?"

He brought the tip of himself to her folds, rubbing himself into her. The cold hit her first, followed by a wave of warmth from inside. It felt so good. So right. He was so close to slipping it in. She wanted it inside her . . . filling her . . . completing her. A low moan escaped her throat, catching her by surprise.

Wait, was she free? Yes! Her body began to finally move. Now she could move her hips so that her center could no longer be violated.

But she couldn't move. He was nearly inside, hanging just outside the opening. With a thrust of his hips, he would be in her, and then she could finally release. The desire to finish overwhelmed the desire to run.

"You want this?" he asked again

Despite herself, she whispered in agreement. Yes, she did want him inside. Her hips moved upward, welcoming him to join flesh to flesh. Her eyes closed as several soft groans parted from her throat.

"Aw, pet. Not today." He laughed cruelly.

Her eyes shot open. Horror rushed over her features. She needed him to make her. That edge of pleasure hurt. He had to release her.

"Please! Please, master Rhoe! It's right there! I need it . . . Finish me. Make me. Please, please, PLEASE!" she begged, hating every word.

A groan came from him this time. As she begged, his head threw back as though captured in his own pleasure. The stiff thing at his loins throbbed at her.

"Not today, wench!" he said hoarsely while his hand moved to his member, stroking, "You will listen. You will obey. And I will give you my cock when I feel the time is appropriate!"

He shifted until the underside of his member hung close to her pearl. Each movement of his hand brushed against her plush meat. The touch was barely enough, but waves of pleasure moved through her again. Each stroke had her opening her legs wider, hoping to grasp a little more of that touch.

She could see between their bodies. The tiny hole of his hardness pointed right at her. She watched in fascination as the tip became wetter and wetter while his hand pumped. It throbbed at her. Rhoe groaned and grunted each time it did so.

It got to a point she could no longer watch. Instead, her head threw back into her pillows and her body arched. Her hands pulled at the chains locking her to the bed. Pants had her chest falling and rising rapidly. Her heart pounded. Her wet hole tightened, just at that point. Rhoe's strokes quickened as he touched his own meat, brushing her more.

"Oh, Master Rhoe! Yes!" she screamed, "It's here!!"

Orgasm bounded through her, causing her whole body to shudder. Her hips wiggled around, bobbing up and down as the release soared inside of her. She rode it until there was nothing left and she collapsed back into the bed.

Rhoe made a grunting sound, causing her to open her eyes. His hands stopped pumping. He looked at her with eyes on the edge of madness. With a frightening smile, something shot from him, flying all over her body. Ooze dripped down her face after the first squirt. The second one had the cold stuff across her chest. The third went to her stomach.

He gasped, placing one hand on the bed as he had his own version of collapsing. He stayed that way for some time, as though collecting himself. When he finally rose his face, that look of madness was gone. No, he was back to his usual "charming" self.

Rhoe slid off of her, then off of the bed.

"That was a delight, pet." He said as he fixed himself into his pants, "Seems I got you all sticky. Shame on me."

She felt extremely dirty. Wetness still flowed from her body to the bed, and now that his spunk was all over her, it was beginning to feel like some sort of glue.

"Let me go so I can wash up." She said, her voice shaking.

He scoffed.

"No. You will stay like that." He laughed, then leaned over licking her lips.

She turned her head away quickly, which caused another laugh from him. Every ounce of her had been humiliated by this vampire beast once again. Tears spilled down her cheeks.

"Good night, pet."

With that, Master Rhoe exited her room, closing the door. He left her exposed to the world, sticky and dirty, and utterly humiliated. While she lay there, she plotted her escape. Three days from now, she would finally be free. No beatings. No humiliation. Just freedom.

EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers
12