Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers

Jake didn't ask her; in fact they were both distracted by a couple coming up on stage from the back booths. The man was short and round, wearing a dark suit and a white tie. He looked odd and out of place next to the naked, Amazon-proportioned blonde next to him. She towered over him but kept a hand lightly on his shoulder as they walked.

They stopped next to the large X-shaped frame standing on end in the center of the stage. The blonde backed up to it, spread her legs, and lifted her arms. Her large breasts swayed and lifted with her arms. The dark circles on their ends were the size of the opening to a coffee cup and very dark in color.

The man bent down to shackle her ankles in place. As he rose back to his knees, he planted a kiss on the woman's bare pussy and licked at the blonde V of hair on her soft mound. She wiggled her hips and smiled down at him as he kissed her navel and then stood up.

The waitress showed up with a short stepladder and he laughed as he took it from her. "This will teach me to pick on someone more my own size, won't it? Being short is a bitch."

"No one who knows you would ever call you short, Mr. Lester," the waitress said with a giggle.

"Hey, I'm the bitch around here," the blonde said, "And anyone who calls my baby short will get bitch slapped into next week. Eight inches of tongue and a ten inch dick, there ain't nothing short about him."

"I called myself short, dear," Mr. Lester said and shook his head and rolled his eyes as he sat up the ladder.

"Oh!" Blondie said. "That's okay then, I guess."

He tied the blonde's hands to the upper part of the X and then sat the ladder off to the side. He turned to face the room and said in a clear voice, "Hands, mouths, and tongues only please." And then he sat down at the table beside the rack.

"What does he mean by that?" Jessica asked Jake. She thought she had it figured out but wanted to check.

"Anyone in the club is free to feel her up, or kiss her or even lick her anywhere or anyhow they might want to," Jake told her. "He's telling everyone she is his private stock as far as fucking and sucking goes but she loves to be felt up and have oral stimulation performed. He probably likes to watch as well."

Jessica nodded her head. It was as she had figured it would be. She shivered as she thought of herself in that position. She wondered just how hard she would come as the waitress went up and licked the blonde on the belly. She trailed her tongue upward and sucked on a nipple.

After a moment she stepped back and wiggled her jaw. "Nice boobies, honey, but way more than my poor little mouth can handle."

"You should try Mr. Lester's dick. That would stretch you mouth wonderfully," the blonde said with a giggle.

"I've seen it and there's no way I could even get the head of that thing in my mouth." the waitress replied holding up her hands and making the sign of the cross with two fingers.

Mr. Lester and the blonde laughed.

*****

The waitress had gotten the ball rolling and over a period of time half the people in the place had been up to pet, lick, and tease the blonde. There was a monster of a tent in Mr. Lester pants and the blonde was squirming and moaning.

The owner and her two boy toys came up and stood in front of the blonde. "Alice, you old tart, how are you hanging?" the owner said with a chuckle.

"By my arms right at the moment," Alice deadpanned.

"One of these days, I'm going to hang you by your heels, pack a quart of ice cream in that pussy of yours, and have me the biggest pussy-flavored sundae ever made."

"Promises, promises!" Alice said with a laugh. "No one could eat that much ice cream."

"I've got help," the owner said indicating her two boy toys. They both stuck out long tongues and wiggled them at Alice.

Alice's face lit up and she looked at Mr. Lester. "You know how to hang me next week, don't you?"

He laughed and nodded, "By your tits more than likely," he said sarcastically. "Anyway, that ice cream would be boiling milk before they got the first few bites of it."

"We'll make hot chocolate then," the owner said loudly.

Alice blushed deeply and said, "You hush! I liked to have never gotten all the chocolate rabbit out of my poor pussy. Mr. Lester swears he can still taste it when he gets that tongue in really deep."

"No, dear, that was the bonbon you were nibbling on at the time, remember?"

Alice looked at him blankly for a second and everyone laughed. Slowly, a smile crossed her lips and she whispered, "You're such a teaser."

"And you, my dear, are such a pleaser," Mr. Lester replied.

The owner walked over and sat down on Mr. Lester's lap. She wiggled around and then grinned at him. "How about if I leave the boys to tease and please big, old Alice here and you and I go to the office and discuss your tab."

"I don't have a tab," Mr. Lester said, looking confused.

"Want one?" the boss lady shot back.

Mr. Lester laughed and shook his head. "I don't think I could afford your interest rate since you're only interested in how much of my tongue and dick I could shove up that pretty ass of yours."

"Damn, another customer that knows me to well," she said standing up. She turned to her two boy toys. "A blowjob to the first one of you that makes a nipple explode." The two young guys literally attacked Alice's boobs.

The boss lady walked over to stand next to Jake. She studied Jessica for a moment and then said, "A very nice, pretty one you have there. She's new, isn't she?"

"Very new," Jake replied. "This is officially her first day. Valerie, let me introduce Jessica."

"Welcome to Debauchery, Jessica. I'm the owner and the head Mistress, at least in my own mind." She paused and gave Jessica a leering grin. "I do so love redheads and you are a natural one, I see."

She licked her lips and turned to Jake. "If you tire of her, just let me know and I'll gladly take her off your hands."

"Now, Valerie, you know that won't happen. Belle and I were together what, like twenty years and we would still be together if she hadn't passed away. This one is of the same mold and bend. I won't tire of her believe me," Jake said looking a Jessica the whole time.

Jessica had no idea who Belle was, or what had happened to her, but from Jake's voice it sounded like she was a good thing and a long-term commitment. Jessica felt her heart skip a beat and her stomach fluttered as Jake's confession of love came back to her.

Valerie chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I know, but a girl can dream, can't she? This one looks even tastier than Belle and that's saying a lot. She's handy with that tongue, too, if the expression on my waitress's face is any indication."

Jessica felt herself blush hotly. Valerie grinned and blew her a kiss as she turned to walk back over to where Alice was shaking and moaning loudly under the ministrations of the two boy's mouths, and tongues.

"Lester, old fellow, I think its time to stick a fork or something better in old Alice here, before she explodes. My two toys are driving her deliciously crazy, I see."

"You can say that again. I think she's had at least three orgasms but I'm not sure who the winner is between the two guys, not counting Alice, of course," Mr. Lester replied standing up. The front of his slacks looked like they were ready to split.

"Boys, why don't you move Alice over to the padded table for Mr. Lester. I'm sure she would be more comfortable there," Valerie said, looking to Mr. Lester for conformation. When he nodded, she turned to her two boy toys and nodded to them.

One man released her feet while the other got her arms. Between them, they carried her over to the table and gently laid her across it, her hips bent at the edge of the padding, her ass sticking out nicely. One shackled her ankles to the legs on one side of the table and the other attached her wrist cuffs to the legs on the other.

The one at her feet took a lick up the center of Alice's slit as he stood up. Valerie's hand caught him in the back of the head with a sharp blow. "Who told you, you could do that?" she asked sharply.

"No one, Mistress," the man answered quickly.

"I should beat you but you'd enjoy it to much," Valerie said sharply. "I'll find a way to punish you that you won't like, believe me. You know better."

"Yes, Mistress!" the man said as he came over and knelt beside Valerie's right foot.

Her hand buried in his hair and she pulled his head back sharply. "Move to the other side, you are now number two. Number one will get the privilege of licking my pussy while Mr. Lester fucks Alice. You will get the pleasure of licking his ass, if he so wishes."

The young man looked toward Mr. Lester. "Not him, you twit, number one's ass," Valerie said with a roll of her eyes. "Good help is so hard to find. If that boy couldn't lick his eyebrows, I'd kick his ass to the curb."

"Send him around to my house one afternoon and I'll straighten his little ass out for you," Mr. Lester said as he pulled a very large dick out of his pants. His small stature made it look disproportionately huge and the number two boy toy's eyes got as big as saucers.

"I might just do that if he doesn't mind his manners," Valerie said as she unzipped a zipper on the leather pants that ran from the waistband in front to the waistband in back. Then she sat down at a table near by. The number two boy was close by her left foot and looked like he wanted to hide behind his Mistress.

The other boy toy helped Mr. Lester adjust the table's height until his dick was on level with Alice's ass. When Mr. Lester nodded to him, he hurried over and literally dove head first between Valerie's thighs. She grabbed his hair and pulled back on it with a laugh.

"Calm down, son, it isn't going anywhere," she told him and then pushed his face back between her legs. She wiggled once and then shifted down a little and sighed deeply. "Oh yes, that's the spot."

Jessica had watched all this and her eyes had bugged out worse than boy number two at the sight of Mr. Lester's dick. She had seen one longer but never anything as long and thick. It was as big around as a cola can. She licked her lips and took a deep shuddery breath. That thing scared her.

Jake looked down at her and smiled as he stroked her hair. "Interesting to say the least, isn't it?"

Jessica nodded and then shook her head. "That will never fit in that poor woman," she whispered in a shaky voice.

"Just watch and learn," Jake said softly as he unzipped his pants.

Jessica's eyes darted to the open zipper and she licked her lips again. When Jake put his hand back on her shoulder and took a sip of his drink with the other hand, she whimpered softly and looked back at the pair in the center of the crowd.

Everyone in the place had moved to tables close to the action and in some cases they were the action. Valerie's boy toy was feasting on her pussy. A cute brunette had her Master's cock out and licking it like an ice cream. Another Woman was sucking on her master's dick, while he fingered her pussy.

Jessica's eyes returned to Jake's fly and she shivered as the thought of people watching her suck his dick flashed through her mind. A loud grunting groan from Alice drew her attention back to the padded table. Mr. Lester's huge dick was slowly disappearing as his hips closed on Alice's ass.

By the time his hips touched her ass, Alice was yelling and writhing around on the table as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her body.

Jessica was breathing hard, rocking back and forth, and whimpering from just watching all that meat disappearing. Her pussy felt like it was trying to squeeze down on something that wasn't there but should have been.

Mr. Lester held still for a moment and then started to fuck Alice with long, full, steady strokes. Alice yelled louder once and then grunted loudly as his hips slapped her ass. Jessica could see her trying to push back at the bottom of each stroke. Somehow she had that monster inside and wanted more. Jessica couldn't believe it even though she could see it.

Jake moved, shifting his position so he faced more toward Jessica. She looked up at him and then got to her knees as his legs spread wider. His hand dipped into the fly of his pants and hauled his dick out. Jessica licked her lips as she looked at it closely.

It wasn't that big; nowhere as large as Mr. Lester or even the boy toy's but it was still plenty for her. The head was circumcised and had a large mushroom shape to it. The shaft was long for it's thickness and heavily veined. Jake's hand moved to the back of her head and pulled her forward and down as the other pointed his dick in her direction.

With a moan, Jessica moved forward and bent at the waist to lick at the clear drop of fluid on the slit. Jake pulled harder and she sucked the head of his dick into her mouth with a deep groan of surrender. He moaned softly as she did. This spurred Jessica on and she sucked him with a wild abandon she had never felt before.

She didn't care if anyone was watching her or that anything else was going on. Her one goal was to give him as much pleasure as possible. She knew he would come in her mouth and that she would swallow it. She'd never wanted to do that before but that had changed somehow. She wanted him like she had never wanted a man before in her life.

Jessica was swallowing Jake whole and sucking in hard enough to hollow her cheeks as she lifted her head. Her tongue was bathing his shaft on the way down and on the way back up. At the top it ran wildly over the head. She could feel his thighs tense up where her breasts were pressed to them. This was her gauge as to how well she was doing.

A loud, undulating yell from Alice made her turn her head to look. Mr. Lester was planted deep inside her and rapidly bouncing his hips off her ass. Alice was a wild woman, bucking and jerking on the table, her head whipping back and forth as she arched up high enough to get her tits off the padding.

Jessica was in awe, a shiver running up and down her body. This was the first time she had ever seen another woman have such an orgasm and only the second woman she had seen come period. Her head had slowed in its movement for a moment and then she moaned as she felt a small orgasm hit her own body.

She returned her full attention to Jake's dick and bobbed her head faster. She wanted him and wanted him now. She knew she would come as hard as he did when the time came. It was only a few minutes before she got her reward. The first jet of hot salty semen splashed along her tongue and she moaned loudly as her pussy spasmed right along with it. Her orgasm was long and drawn out as she continued to suck greedily.

*****

Jessica had her head on Jake's thigh and she was nursing on the head of his dick softly as her mind slowly cleared. With a soft, deep sigh, she let it slip from her mouth. Jake's hand stroked her hair and then down across her back. Jessica sighed again and sat back on her heels.

Only then did she realize that anyone behind her had had an excellent view of her pussy and the heart at the head of the butt plug. She shivered at the thought and looked up a Jake. Jake smiled down at her and pulled the leash until she was close enough to kiss.

Jessica was back up on her knees with her ass once again pointed out into the darkened room. Between the kiss and her newly discovered exhibitionist streak, she was shaking and on the edge of coming again. She couldn't believe how sensuous and sexy she felt and how alive her body felt.

Jake broke the kiss and looked at her closely. As his eyes ran down her body to her ass, he smiled and nodded. "So that's it. The thought of people seeing your Valentine's heart is getting to you, is it?"

Jessica nodded quickly. "Yes. Yes Master," she whispered before she even thought about it.

That brought a bigger smile to Jake's face. "Welcome to my world," he said softly and pulled her forward for another kiss. This one was more passionate and a lot deeper. A thrill ran up and down Jessica's spine.

After a while, Jessica was to the point of shaking with desire. Jake broke the kiss and asked in a whisper, "What if I put you on display? You with your little ass sticking up in the air, and your heart right there for everyone to see and to touch if they wanted to."

There was a catch in Jessica's breathing at several points as he spoke; her eyes were big with excitement. "I'll take that as a yes, in that case," he whispered as he stood up and tucked his dick back in his pants.

He tugged on her leash and she got to her feet a little unsteadily. He led her over to a high, padded, bench looking thing what was only half as wide as it was long. One end was higher than the other but the slope was not very steep. Jessica watched as he folded out rods at each end.

He positioned Jessica at the high end and then had her bend over like she had been on the desk at the start of the day. That memory and thoughts of it being on tape made her shiver. Jake knelt behind her and worked her legs outward until she was lying on the soft pad. He clipped her legs there by her cuffs.

Her ass was raised and her legs spread wide. The shiver that went up and down her body was closer to shaking than anything. In her minds eye, she could see how exposed she was and she moaned deeply. Jake now pulled her arms out and attached the cuffs to clips on the ends of the rods. She was completely tied down, helpless and exposed.

Jessica whimpered softly and bit her lower lip, she was on a hair trigger for a monster of an orgasm. Any touch would most likely set her off. In that she was wrong as she heard Jake say, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention. I have my new sub up here for display purposes only at this time. Feel free to come up and have a closer look. She will most likely come as soon as someone does come up."

Jake moved to sit at the table closest to her head where he could watch her face. The sound of someone walking up behind Jessica caused her to try and turn to look and see whom it was. She couldn't do it from the way she was restrained and whimpered loudly as the footsteps stopped very close to her ass.

"Very, very nice, I love the red heart. Very appropriate for Valentine's Day," a mans voice said from close enough behind Jessica that she could feel his breath as he talked.

Jessica groaned loud and long as her hips working her ass up and down in short quick movements. She could feel the butt plugs heavy movement in her ass and the groan got even louder. She was right on the ragged edge and wanted someone to touch her, to push her over.

A female voice, Valerie's voice, came from very near where the man was kneeling. "Oh yes, that is lovely and I'll bet it feels great, too. I need to get a couple for the boys. I'll bet the slightest touch to it would put you into orbit right this minute. A tongue in that sweet looking pussy would put you in another universe," she ended with a laugh.

Jessica started to shake and shiver all over, a deep whining, moaning sound coming from deep in her chest. The sound got louder as she heard more people behind her. She heard a voice that sounded like the little waitress say, "Damn, I'd love to wrap my lips around that little clit but from the looks of things I'd need a raincoat very quickly."

It sounded like a dozen people laughing and chuckling behind her and Jessica was about to explode but she couldn't quite get there. Jake saw the strain and the longing in Jessica's face. With a grin, he walked around to the end of the table Jessica was on and tapped the heart lightly with his fingertip.

Jessica gave a long drawn out scream and came like mad, her body jerking and shaking hard enough to move the table. From far away she heard someone yell, "Bombs away." Another laughed and asked for an umbrella. Someone else said, "Holy shit!" All that just added to her orgasm and Jake's slow steady tapping finger only added fuel to the fire.

TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers