Bound

Story Info
Something special starts.
768 words
3.6
7.2k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you step through the bedroom door you spot a rose on the bed and your pulse quickens. Walking over to it you pick it up and breathe in its fragrance. Placing the rose back down you pick up the parchment note that was beneath it.

"I will be home at 6:30. I expect you to be showered and ready when I get home."

These simple words start your mind treading down a wonderful path. Your nipples begin to tighten in anticipation. Glancing at the bedside clock you see that there is just enough time to thoroughly prepare. You slip out of your clothes, leaving your dress and underwear as little puddles on your way to the bathroom. You turn on the shower and let the water warm up before slipping over to the closet to select clothes for the evening.

Your face breaks into a sly smile as you pick out a black lace thong that would leave nothing to the imagination of anyone who saw you in it. You place a matching strapless front clasping bra on the counter next to the wispy panty and slide into the shower.

The steam melts away the cares of the day as you wash your hair and lather your body. You slowly and carefully shave your legs and then make sure that the area around your slowly moistening center is neat and clean.

After toweling yourself dry you slip into your chosen outfit and check the time. The clock reads 6:25 as you lie down on the bed. Reaching into the drawer on your nightstand you bring out a red sleeping mask that leaves you completely blinded while it's worn. Slipping it over your head and adjusting the band you start to wait.

Time seems to tick by so slowly and you are intimately aware of the growing tingles in your nipples as well as the continued moistening of your innermost self as your anticipation grows. You long to slide your fingers down over your mound to touch yourself but you hold yourself back knowing that I do not want you to start alone.

Suddenly you hear the garage door opening then shutting and your anticipation builds to new levels. You hear my footsteps down the hall and try to strike a seductive pose on the bed. Your arousal causes you to slowly wriggle on the bed as I step into the room. You are unable to see me but clearly imagine my smile as I gaze upon your wanton form on the bed.

"Ahh, that's exactly what I had in mind" you hear me say. You listen to me moving around the room and tremble, waiting for me to join you on the bed.

"Did you have a good day?" you ask to break the silence.

"It was ok but is definitely looking up" I reply.

A gentle touch on your right ankle is the first your body feels from me and even this touch causes a renewed tingle throughout your body. You can feel the welcome strap softly encasing your angle and then hear the snaps close. Warm hands move to your other leg and a similar restraint is placed around your left ankle.

My fingers trail up your leg and your side, drawing little circles over your skin as I walk up the side of the bed towards your hands. Your left wrist is the first one to be captured and as I apply the cuff your excitement builds.

I slowly walk back down the bed and then up the other side, probing fingers touching your body sending sensual waves of excitement coursing up and down your body. After attaching the last restraint to your right wrist the touching stops.

You let out a small whimper at the loss of my touch and follow me back to the bottom of the bed with your ears. Once I am in place you feel the restraints on your ankles and wrists being slowly drawn towards the corners of the bed leaving you completely spread. You can feel the warmth and wetness between your legs and you know that I can see how ready you are.

You hear me walk back towards the head of the bed and then my lips gently touch yours. Our kiss begins as soft as a feather but quickly builds in intensity as your passion rises further and further.

I step back and say "I'm going to go get a bite to eat, don't go anywhere" and quickly walk out of the room. The last you hear of me is the bedroom door closing.