Bound & Abused Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive receives heavy punishment.
1.2k words
38.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Over in my corner bound and gagged as always. Master has brought me here for weeks but I haven't seen the place once. Always blinded by a bandana, I'd walk the same path over to a chair, my hands tied behind me and legs spread and tied as well. I tried to protest to find a ball gag forced into my mouth. His hands and voice I'd feel but recently someone else was touching me.~

A new gag has been placed in my mouth; a bit gag. The hard metal on my teeth and smooth metallic taste covering my tongue.

"Stay quiet little one or the ball gag will be returned, understand?" comes his heavy voice from behind me.

I only nod and wait. Listening to the others talk; many talk about other things and some about me. Wondering on how I could come so many times and not earn a chance to walk around.

"Keaira." I hear a soft warm whisper in my ear. "Keaira my little one." It's my Master.

His silk voice caressing my ear, "You're being so good. I'm going to be in a room next door, you'll be fine." His hand runs along my face before he walks off.

Breathing heavy, I chew on the bit for a second to relax my jaw. Suddenly I feel a heavy hand on my cloaked knee. A sweet cologne smell reaches my nose. Damn it's intoxicating. I breathe deep drowning in the scent. Relaxing a bit I notice the hand sliding along the cloak, tracing my body.

"I wish I could see your body bound one." He whispers.

His voice is deep, dreamlike. I turn my head away hoping Master is near to approve this man's touch but his sweet voice doesn't come to me.

"Easy bound one, I'll be your little secret. Your Master will never have to know." His voice entices me so.

I want to feel his hand even if Master would be upset. This man's voice is so inviting. I can feel myself getting wet over the thought of having his hand moving in me or pinching my yearning nipples. I shake my head softly no.

"Don't worry bound one your Master won't be upset with you, just don't cum." He commands softly.

His hand opens my cloak and moves along my bare body. Slowly he traces his fingers along my belly to my cunt, swirling his finger over my clit. I moan over the bit in my mouth.

"Like to be pleased by other men Keaira!?" comes Master's voice heavy with anger.

I look toward his voice. Sure I enjoyed this stranger's voice and wanted to be touched badly just to be pleased. My teeth hurting from biting the bit to hard, I let my head drop. Master's hand lifts my head; he then removes the bit from my mouth.

Whispering into my ear, "Answer me Keaira, do you like his touch?"

I take one second to stretch my jaw before answering in a soft tone. "His voice entices me and has gotten your little slut wet."

"That's a shame Keaira," his voice heavy and sad. "You'll have to be punished now."

"Master please no, his voice was the first to bother my like yours does." I whine weakly.

"I am sorry Keaira but you've earned this. You've been so good till now." He whispers sadly, as he starts untying the nylon rope.

Sighing I stand when the last restraint is off. His hands then slide the cloak off exposing my body to everyone. With his hand on the back of my neck he leads my away. My skin tingles from the cold, my nipples aching. I think we walk through a couple of rooms. I can hear people talking but I can't make out what is being said.

"Arms up Keaira," Master orders heavily.

As I lift my arms he takes hold of my wrists lifting harder getting me on tip toe before my wrists are secured into leather cuffs.

"You will count out each hit little one, understood?" he says pissed.

"Yes Master, I'll count each hit." I answer swiftly.

My breathing becomes heavy. Damn how could I get turned on by this stranger, and yet was he still near? Is he watching this right now? I heard the whistle from the flogger before I felt the heavy kiss of leather, stinging my tight rear leaving marks for all to see.

"One Master," I moan in pain.

And the onslaught starts. Hit after hit as I count out each; the pain turning to pure pleasure. He reaches his fiftieth hit and I can feel my juices streaming down my legs.

"Fifty-one Master, please Master may this slut cum?"

"NO!" comes his heavy voice followed with a hit on my back.

"Fifty-two Master," I cry out in pain.

I must have upset him good; rarely will he hit my back. With the pain in my back I no longer want to cum. The swats continue. Sixty, seventy, eighty, damn will it ever stop? Master finally quits at a hundred. When my wrists are free from the cuffs I collapse onto the flood, crying hard. Never has he beaten me so much; the cloak falls over me.

"Get up Keaira let's go." Comes his heavy order.

I get the cloak on and try to stand. My ass hurts so bad, my thighs are tight and I'm unable to balance on my feet. Collapsing back to the floor where I seem to hurt the least I look toward Master's voice.

"Please Master what have I done?" I beg for an answer.

"What have you done!" he yells, his hand becoming entangled in my hair. "You will stand and come back to your chair!" he pulls at my hair.

"Stop that you fool!" The other guy's voice along with many others from around.

Hands grab me and pull me away. I hear Master yelling at the people, words slurred.

"Its okay bound one." Comes the voice. "You'll be safe with me."

His arms go under my knees and along my back lifting me as if I were a mere child. Swiftly he carries me away from all the voices, out into the night air.

"Do you think you can stand bound one?" He asks me with concern.

"I'll try." I tell him unsure.

As he lets me stand my muscles tighten, stressing about the pain that has been inflicted. Unable to fine a fully comfortable standing position and give up and just remove the blindfold to find a very handsome well toned man standing in front of me. His eyes a deep sea blue and his jet black hair pulled back into a pony tail.

All I can do is look at him, wondering why this sexy guy would have anything to do with me. His right hand traces my face.

"You'll be safe with me bound one." He says softly.

Swallowing I ask, "Why did he do that? He has never beaten me like that before."

The guy only shakes his head, "I'm not exactly sure if the rumor is true but I heard that someone slipped something into his drink in the other room."

I only look at him and start crying again. His arms wrap around me, hugging me softly, brushing my hair with his hand.

"Come on, you can spend the night with me before going back with your Master if you want." He whispers into my ear.

Leading me over to his black Chevy Silverado and opening the door for me he says, "Oh and by the way name's Draco."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Just Curious Ch. 01 A young woman is intrigued, & noticed, at a BDSM club.in BDSM
Battlefield Ch. 01 A Mildly Dominant Scotsman looks for love with an Irish lassin BDSM
Bliss Ch. 01 The start of something dark and wonderful.in BDSM
Accepting Her Master Sub comes to understand the true nature of submissiveness.in BDSM
Boot Camp She's spanked by Marine drill instructors.in BDSM
More Stories