Bound & Abused Ch. 02

Story Info
Bad Dream/Simple Kindness.
1.2k words
12.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride to Draco's place was a quite one. My back side was still highly tender from the beating I'd received. I still couldn't figure out what had happened. I'd been tied, blinded and gagged, though maybe it was because I could have yelled with the bit gag was the issue. Somehow with that different gag and him saying he'd be in the next room, I'd made an error. Now I have found myself in Draco's truck and nowhere near going home with the man I called Master.

Shifting carefully, this man had taken me away from Master yet he had just beaten me so badly. Never before had he hurt me so. Sighing I looked over at Draco, he's expression is so calm as he drove. His eyes focused on the wet roads. His jaw was set, lips slightly curved, ah a hint of joy maybe. Or perhaps I had gotten myself into some serious trouble. Looking away to stare out at the passing scenery my eyes grow heavy and I soon fall off into a restless sleep.

~*~

"Keaira!" Comes Master's angry voice. "Get down here now!"

Quickly I grabbed the cuffs and blindfold; he always had the flogger, whip, or cane on him. I knew I was in trouble just by the tone of his voice. I would be getting another beating. Unknown to me was how bad this one was going to be.

"Yes Master" I was quickly at his feet kneeling my hands presenting the cuffs and blindfold and my head bowed.

"Good, at least you remembered to bring them this time. But don't think I will lighten up because of that." He growled.

"Yes Master, I understand Sir." I said quietly.

Keeping my eyes lowered at his feet, I watch him step up and then feel the items disappear from my hands.

"Stand and turn, place your hands behind your back."

Standing swiftly I follow his order. As I move my hands behind my back he places the cuffs on one then the other so that can no longer move them in front of me. With a click he attaches his favor chain for suspension. The blind fold comes next taking my sight. Master begins to hum to himself as he binds my body with rope. The pain in my shoulders begins to build as he binds my elbows close together, a rope binds my chest lifting and separating my chest. I can feel the rope being cinched around my waist tighten as he pulls, feeling my breath weaken. I relax doing my best not to panic. He's never tied my up so tightly before. Soon I feel the one rope that will be used to balance me of the chain. Going under my boobs, looping under my arms and threading into the rope corset Master has given me to wear. With each loop around me it went back up and through the hole from the chain. I had been lucky once to watch him tie another girl up.

With a quick yank I was lifted up and my feet were off the ground. Slowly he worked one last rope around my legs. He stabilizes me against his shoulder as the rope is bound tighter among my legs, then finally the ankles to which the last end of the rope went up to the loop pulling my legs up behind me and finishing his tie up.

"Now Keaira, it's time for your punishment. You can scream all you want and that's all you can do. Understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand Sir"

Suddenly the large paddle comes down hard on my thigh with a thwack. The sting buries itself into my hip and down my leg, the force of the hit causes me to spin. As my other side comes around he hits my other side with a thwack. The sting is harder because I moved into it. Each time my body spins around his paddle connects to my hip either my right or left. Over and over he hits my hip. The spinning is starting to get me nauseated, the pain growing more intense as he continues.

~*~

"Hey, hey wake up." A voice in the distance spoke.

"Huh?" Keaira yawned.

"Come on wake up now, we're here." Draco spoke calmly to me.

Looking around I saw a two story home and glorious landscape all around, flowers of every color and tall oak and pine trees. I couldn't believe my eyes; this wonderfully handsome man lived here! Blinking I wonder how long I'd been asleep the nightmare had seen so vivid and now the sky was tinged with the rays of the morning sun rising. Taking his out stretched hand I slowly step out of his truck gasping as my muscles scream in agony from the stiffness.

"It's alright come on I'll care you." He easily lifts me into his arms.

Using his back he pushes the truck door shut and walks up to the house. The place was so large compared to the small apartment Master and I shared. Draco carried me effortlessly up the stairs and into the house. The place smelled great and the house was dark, all the curtains were closed. I was still so tired from the beating that I relaxed into his strong arms and took comfort in his strength. It was so different over the cold shoulder I would be getting from Master right now. I would be left to take care of myself and expected to have everything set for him at the same time. This was so much better with Draco with just these last few hours over being around Master.

I feel him mount some steps as he carefully cares me and keeps his balance. Soon He lays me down on a very soft bed. I was amazed at his gentleness as he takes the cloak that had been wrapped around me away and carefully places me under the blanket. Within moments I pass out and become dead to the world as my body falls into a deep sleep.

~*~

He stood there looking over her, wondering how the hell she ever got messed up with this guy she called Master. The worst thing about it is the guy is an old friend of his that he had thought dropped out of the scene. He watched as her breathing became heavy and rhythmic. He stayed there till he saw the signs of her in REM sleep. It was then that he walked out of the spare bedroom and headed toward his bedroom to get a few supplies that he would need for her back later. As he walked into his personal bathroom his cell went off.

"Malachi here." He answered without looking at the screen.

"Draco where is she!" a guy screamed over the phone.

Draco sighed, it was his friend. "She's safe that's where she is Balthazar."

Draco shook his head as he hung up on his friend's screaming voice. Grateful that his old friend didn't know where he lived now. They may have been long time friends and still had each other's numbers but they had fallen out of touch for a good while and Draco never did fill his friend in that he had moved. He sighed and went back to getting the ointment and soft cloth out, he'd need it for Keaira's back when she woke up.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Being A Bad Girl For Daddy... Mixing irresistible pain with intoxicating pleasure.in BDSM
Adventures of Daddy and Tisha Ch. 01 She meets the man who will become her Daddy.in BDSM
Being Late is Naughty! Shopping submissive forgets the time.in BDSM
Angel's Search for the Perfect Dom Ch. 01 The perfect Dom must combine BDSM & caring.in BDSM
Angel in Training Disobedient slave is sent to new Master for training.in BDSM
More Stories