Bound and Blinded

Story Info
Couple experiences light bondage for the first time.
1.7k words
3.94
19.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about midnight on a warm Ellensburg night. Perrin and Liana were laying on his bed watching a movie, wrapped up in each other and his blankets. Being somewhat of an exhibitionist, Liana hardly ever wore clothing while in Perrin's room. Her warm double D breasts were enveloped in Perrin's warm hands as he held her from behind during the movie.

Liana slowly slid her hand down from where it had been on Perrin's hand behind her and onto his hip. After sliding her hand into his shorts and finding his growing member, she softly took his balls into her hand, massaging them and rubbing them. Knowing that she was turning him on, Liana got turned on, her nipples began to harden. Perrin, as if acting out of habit started playing with her nipples, twisting them and pinching them softly but hard enough that a moan escaped her lips.

Liana turned over and Perrin lay on his back. She began kissing all over his body, going from his ears down to the waistband of his shorts. She saw the growing bulge in his shorts and innocently asked,

"Oh my, is that for me?"

Perrin slyly replied "Oh yeah baby it's all yours."

"How do you want it baby?" she giggled knowing that it didn't matter because he would

say 'whatever you want' like he did every time before. But this time he surprised her.

"Do you want to use the blindfold?" he asked knowing that she had wanted to use it on him for so long.

She shyly replied "really, you want to use it?"

"Of course. Who gets to be blindfolded first?" he asked

"ME!" she replied anxiously.

Liana had been waiting for this for months. She had suggested it to him before but he had never really been interested in using the blindfold. She grabbed her bandana off of the desk and laid down on the bed. He tied it around her head, making sure she couldn't see. She squealed and wiggled in anticipation.

"You can't use your hands either." he said to her mischievously as he handcuffed her.

Liana was so excited. This was her first time being blindfolded and Perrin knew exactly how to touch her to drive her wild.

She lay there on the bed waiting for his first touch, off on the other side of the room she heard what sounded like clothes rustling. He's getting naked she thought to herself as she pictured his perfect body. He was just the way she liked her men, strong and muscular, but with a little chub on the mid section. She felt the bed move as he got on what seemed like was a little below her knees. Soon she felt soft gentle kisses going from her toes up her leg and to her mid thigh. Then there was a chilling stroke of the hand up the middle of her abdomen. She felt the bed move once more as he adjusted his position above her.

Before long she felt those familiar soft lips slightly grazing hers, teasing her. He teased her for what seemed like an eternity then finally pressed his lips to hers hard, parting her lips with his warm tongue, kissing her deeply. Not being able to see him or put her hands upon him was driving her insane. She wanted to pull his body closer to hers, feel his warm skin. He abruptly pulled away from her and she grunted in protest. Liana felt Perrin's body moving up and he was straddling her chest, his throbbing cock pressed in between her breasts. Then she felt his member teasing her lips. She stuck out her tongue to meet him and expertly licked and nibbled along his member, the way she knew he liked it. She then took him into her mouth and started sucking. She then relaxed her mouth and opened it enough to where he could start pumping in and out, fucking her mouth. He pulled out and slid back down her body. She then felt his fingers move towards her pussy, tickling her pubic hairs as he went.

She knew what he would find down there. Her pussy was always instantly wet whenever he touched her. He slid a finger inside of her, making her gasp in ecstasy. He knew exactly how to please her this way and could get her to cum easily if he wanted to. Perrin began pumping his finger in and out fast and hard, slid a second one in and played with her clit with his free hand. Liana was in such bliss, she had never felt this kind of pleasure before. The way Perrin was pounding her and the added mystery of the blindfold was more than she could take. She gasped out between moans "I'm gettin' close baby."

Then as fast as he had started, he stopped. She cried out

"NO!! Don't stop, what the hell are you doing?"

"I don't want you to get too far too soon." he said playfully.

She felt him get up off the bed and after a few moments she pulled her legs up in a comfortable way. Soon she heard music coming from his computer. Then she felt the soft caress of his hand going from her neck up to her ear, tracing it ever so gently. The bed moved again as he got on top of her. He then shoved his thick cock deep inside her thrusting hard. Liana screamed in absolute ecstasy as Perrin tore through her, making her cum with in minutes. After he had stopped, she was gasping for breath, in the most absolute bliss. After regaining her breath, she got up tore the blindfold off of her face and threw her cuffed hands over Perrin's head, kissing him deeply and passionately. She then pushed him onto the bed and said,

"Now it's your turn."

This experience was as new to Perrin as it was to Liana. Having the blindfold around his eyes, cuffs on his hands, and being on his back completely naked, he felt the most vulnerable he had ever felt in his life. He was nervous and excited all at the same time. He felt her soft warm finger tips tracing around the muscles of his arms down into his armpit, sending chills down his spine, covering his body with goose bumps. Watching him lay there completely naked, dick straight in the air made Liana giggle to herself. He was so innocent looking like this but she knew better. She then began to trail her tongue down his side, then to his hips up his stomach then to the base of his member. Softly trailing her tongue up one side and her fingers down the other, gave Perrin a new kind of chill making him moan in pleasure.

He was trying to anticipate her next move, getting excited by the mystery of it all. Sensing what he really wanted her to do, Liana took his balls into her mouth, sucking on them and playing with them. She then got above Perrin in just the right position and engulfed his thick cock in its entirety. Slowly coming back up and then diving right back down, sucking simultaneously and playing with his balls in her free hand. She then began to suck harder and faster, making his cock harder and harder until it was a rock. Perrin began to breathe harder showing that he was getting close to a climax and she stopped. He lifted up his head and said,

"Baby don't stop, please I'm so close."

But she wouldn't continue. For a minute it seemed that she had left completely, no sound or movement came from where she had been.

Suddenly he felt her soft moist lips caressing his ear, nibbling on it. Her lips then moved to his neck and his collar bone, then up to his lips. She paused right above his mouth a mere half inch away. She flicked his lips with her tongue, teasing him. Gently gliding her lips on his, giving soft little kisses. He began to feel frustrated because he wanted to kiss her. Then she took her nipple and slowly caressed his lips. He grabbed for her sweet hard nipple with his mouth but missed. She pulled it away before he could suck on it. Again she placed her nipple on his lips letting him lick and suck on it like he loved to do. She then quickly pulled away leaving him wanting more. His frustration grew as he wanted to pull her into him, suck on her nipples and grab her sweet luscious ass. She then began to kiss him hard and passionately.

Unexpectedly he felt her hot wet pussy sliding onto the head of his hard cock. She teased him putting him in and then pulling him out. Liana then slid his cock all the way into her, going deep. She sighed in delight. She loved the way he fit into her perfectly. She leaned over and whispered into his ear,

"I'm gunna fuck you silly."

She then began to rock her hips hard and fast making him go deep into her. Her fingers began to dig into his chest; it was the way that he liked it. She bounced up and down on his cock making her double d's bounce along with her. Perrin couldn't stand it anymore he had to see her. He ripped the blindfold off and smiled, he loved watching her big tits bounce when she was on top. She began to fuck him harder bringing him close. He told her he was about to cum and she hopped off and began sucking his cock tasting both of their juices. He came so hard and so much that she had to swallow twice and there was cum dripping from the side of her mouth.

She un-cuffed him and he grabbed her pressing his lips to hers hard and passionate. He felt utterly spent and quite content. They snuggled back into the bed smiles on their faces. Perrin wrapped his arms around her holding her tight to him, his cock still hard. He leaned in and gently whispered into her ear,

"I love it when you fuck me like that."

Liana giggled and nestled into his body and fell into a deep, blissful sleep.